9.0
Superb 527 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 527 Total Reviews
Hostel Split Mediterranean House Located at Vukasoviceva 21, , Split.
Croatia
Split Dalmatia 21 000 Vukasoviceva 21
90% 527
43.5103005 16.4434753
    Rooms available

23rd Aug 2016

Mama Elda (our host) was incredible. She made me feel like home from the second I walked in. She is seriously is the funniest, most awesome hosts I've ever had. The hostel was very clean and comfortable. The location is walking distance to the city center, markets and beach. It is in a quiet, beautiful area. I liked it so much I stayed an extra night. Only thing is there are not lockers but I felt safe leaving my belongings. absolutely recommend staying here and would go back in a heartbeat.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

The lady who runs this hostel was so lovely and friendly, she was great. The hostel had a great atmosphere with lots of young people when I stayed. Everything was clean and u had three different locks so security was great. Super close to the city centre and ferries/bus stations, so very convenient

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
13th Aug 2016

Amazing experience! Clean, comfortable, well located and lots of fun. A well equipped kitchen and 2 tables set up a great atmosphere for meeting other bkpkers. And Elda is simply lovely. Location is perfect. Walking distance of old town, discos, supermarket, port, etc.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

Amazing stay in such a beautiful hostel ! I met so many amazing people , the location of the hostel is easy to find and Edna is such a lovely host ! She really goes above and beyond to ensure you have a great stay. She even washed and folded my clothes for me, booked me into tours, recommended restaurants and ensured I had a lovely stay ! Would for sure come back !!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2016
8.0

Good hostel, the owner is incredibly lovely and always willing to help you with whatever you need. The kitchen is very basic but useable. The beds are super comfy and the atmosphere of the hostel is pretty good. It's a 10-15 minute walk to old town which is hard to do in summer. However there are no lockers to store your goods.

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

Loved staying here, perfect location and good air con in the rooms! Elda is lovely and very helpful with everything, I forgot my watch and sunglasses and she posted them to me in England. Would definitely go back/recommend to a friend.

8th Jun 2016
7.1

The host was FANTASTIC! She made us feel welcomed from the moment we stepped in. It was in a decent location close to the center of Split's Old Town. The beds were not the most comfortable and it was a bit warm in the room, but still a good value for our money. Not too big so you won't Meet too many people while travelling through there

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016

Wonderful hostel! Elda is such a sweet woman, I felt as if I was staying in her home. If you are looking for a quiet place to stay, this place is he perfect place for you. However, if you want a place to meet people I would consider staying somewhere else.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
20th May 2016

Great modern bathroom, good wifi, close enough to old town, bus, ferry terminal.

• France, Female, 25-30
13th May 2016

Really nice place...all for me (the advantages of travelling off-season)! Very well located, calm, all great. Recommended!