Fabulous 540 Total Reviews
Fabulous 540 Total Reviews
Hostel Split Mediterranean House Located at Vukasoviceva 21, , Split.
Croatia
Split Dalmatia 21 000 Vukasoviceva 21
89% 540
43.5103005 16.4434753
    Rooms available

• Sweden, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Sep 2016

We had a great 4 day stay at Eldas hostel and it was amazing. We felt safe and the location was close to everything. I would highly recommend this hostel to others. Elda is great!

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

Friendly owner, nice little kitchen and clean bathroom, we stayed in dorm and were the only ones. Perfect location close to main sights but quiet at night. Would stay again :)

1st Sep 2016

Stayed two nights downstairs. This place got the job done. Couldnt ever connect to the wifi so I used my data package on my phone. Walk to old town or bus station. Small grocery store nearby. Fairly well equipped kitchen was convenient. Chatted with one of the room mates but that is about it for socializing. Small place. Host did my laundry for a charge. Convenient.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
31st Aug 2016
7.7

Elda was great and very friendly. We had a room with only 6 beds and each bed had an outlet and lamp -no lockers but the room was always locked so it didn't bother me really. Only problem was one of the sheets from being hung out outside I think. Got rid of the sheet and everything was fine. I loved that the bathroom was ensuite for the room and there was a bathroom downstairs too. The thing that was missing was some kind of hangout space where you can meet other people.

25th Aug 2016
8.0

Good location and bathrooms and rooms were clean. Lady was checked me in didn't seem overly friendly bad maybe it was an off day. Also came into room very early the next morning and started making up beds/checking new guests while people were still sleeping which was strange. Atmosphere was a little lacking though the people I met there seemed nice. Not a bad spot for a night but not a favorite either.

23rd Aug 2016

Mama Elda (our host) was incredible. She made me feel like home from the second I walked in. She is seriously is the funniest, most awesome hosts I've ever had. The hostel was very clean and comfortable. The location is walking distance to the city center, markets and beach. It is in a quiet, beautiful area. I liked it so much I stayed an extra night. Only thing is there are not lockers but I felt safe leaving my belongings. absolutely recommend staying here and would go back in a heartbeat.

• joannamjones4144
  • Finland, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

One of the best stays on my trip, Elda was the best host!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

The lady who runs this hostel was so lovely and friendly, she was great. The hostel had a great atmosphere with lots of young people when I stayed. Everything was clean and u had three different locks so security was great. Super close to the city centre and ferries/bus stations, so very convenient

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
13th Aug 2016

Amazing experience! Clean, comfortable, well located and lots of fun. A well equipped kitchen and 2 tables set up a great atmosphere for meeting other bkpkers. And Elda is simply lovely. Location is perfect. Walking distance of old town, discos, supermarket, port, etc.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

Amazing stay in such a beautiful hostel ! I met so many amazing people , the location of the hostel is easy to find and Edna is such a lovely host ! She really goes above and beyond to ensure you have a great stay. She even washed and folded my clothes for me, booked me into tours, recommended restaurants and ensured I had a lovely stay ! Would for sure come back !!