Hostel Split Mediterranean House Reviews

Vukasoviceva 21, Split, Croatia

I've been extremely satisfied with your service everithing was simply and frendly I'd recommend your services to others with big pleasure. thank you a hundred times

• 12th May 2015
  • Ukraine

My favorite little hostel :) The location is beautiful, fairly quiet and down a perfect little alley. It is close to everything you need, food, diocletians palace, markets, bus/train station, beaches, parks, etc. It isn't a wild party hostel so if you are looking for a more quiet and relaxing place this is for you! The owner Elda is a wonderful lady, she keeps everything really clean and organized. Whenever I go to Split I will come to this hostel, it is like home to me now.

The owner was super friendly, very comfortable to live and it's super adorable! Recommended!

• 21st Apr 2015