Hostel Split Mediterranean House Reviews

Vukasoviceva 21, Split, Croatia

It's a bit pity that this super hostel has no locker for each person. Guess this would make it perfect.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Austria

Other than the "average" I gave for location, I gave perfect marks. Elda said she was our "Croatian Mother" and acted like it, waiting late and taking care of us well after Ultra. She was accommodating and friendly, overcoming the language barrier to provide a great stay

lovely host. cleaned everyday. nice quite small friendly place

Small hostel but the owner is absolutely lovely and will do anything to help. Great location about five minutes from old town and 10 from beach

Host was incredibly nice and helpful.

This is more like a second home than a hostel. Elda is a fantastic host. She is so caring and helpful, she is like your Croatian mom. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need. The small common area is relaxing. The beds are comfy and everything is clean. Elda even cleans up after people who don't clean up after themselves--she shouldn't, but does. It is very close to bus, ferry, train, market, stores and the Diocletian palaces. If you go to split, stay here. I'll definitely come back!!

Elda is tremendously helpful and kind, which is great, and the location is convenient with a good kitchen. My only complaint was security. IIt would have been nice to have lockers, particularly since the desk is sometimes unmanned. Other than that, however, a great place to stay in a great city.

Best hostel I've come across so far. The lady who owns it let us check in at 7am to sleep because we had an overnight bus. Walking distance from everything as well.

Awesome hostel, was great to have a nice quiet night before sail week Croatia. Lady who owns it was lovely!

A small hostel but a nice one. The hostel owner is very friendly and welcoming. Small kitchen but there's not many people so it's ok. In a good location just a few minutes from the old town. Not a party hostel but a comfortable one.

Wonderful stay, great kitchen, lovely staff!! Really warm and friendly!

I've been extremely satisfied with your service everithing was simply and frendly I'd recommend your services to others with big pleasure. thank you a hundred times

• 12th May 2015
  • Ukraine

My favorite little hostel :) The location is beautiful, fairly quiet and down a perfect little alley. It is close to everything you need, food, diocletians palace, markets, bus/train station, beaches, parks, etc. It isn't a wild party hostel so if you are looking for a more quiet and relaxing place this is for you! The owner Elda is a wonderful lady, she keeps everything really clean and organized. Whenever I go to Split I will come to this hostel, it is like home to me now.

The owner was super friendly, very comfortable to live and it's super adorable! Recommended!

• 21st Apr 2015