Hostel Split Wine Garden Reviews

Poljana Tina Ujevica 3, Split, Croatia

It was definitely, the best hostel I have ever been! The atmosphere is really good! People that work there are great: very funny, friendly and very helpful in all aspects. I made a lot of friends. The accommodation is very safe and comfortable. The pillows are the best and the mattress is really good, as well. He had a bathroom in the room, it was always very clean, also the sheets and linens. He had clean towel every day. Also, they had air conditioning!! VERY GOOD! BEST EVER! RECOMMENDED!

Thank you very much, we are so happy that you enjoyed staying in Wine Garden hostel.

Very nice place to stay in Split! The location is perfect near everything. The staff are really friendly and helpful. My room was confortable with a nice balcony. Very good value for money . I will go back there for sure if I go to Split !

Absolutely ideal location in the centre of split, nice staff and good rooms - main problem was bathroom was pretty smelly! All in all a good stay!

• 26th May 2014

Hostel was in a good location. Room was nice. Will be better once the wine bar is open because theres no common area to hang out with other guests. Staff were only there for check in, so we were basically just on our own there

It is not a hostel but the family is very nice and helpful. The double room is comfortable and the house is very well located, very near from the old town and not too far from the bus station.

1 2 Next » last »