Hostel Split Reviews

Poljana Kneza Trpmira 1, Split, Croatia

Staff very nice (help, give few advices, always available and understanding), perfect location, good value quality - price : we recommend and next time in Split we will take the same

• 11th May 2015

I was very dissappointed in Hostel Split when they said they wouldn't refund my nights stay when I tried to cancel within 24 hours. The Rome airport had a fire that was out of my power, causing all flights to be cancelled so I simply couldn't make it out to Split. Very frustrating being charged. Wish they were more accommodating.

Great location. We had an awesome stay

Very central location, very close to the ferry, bus and train. Secure, clean and very friendly staff. My room was very much apartment style (Kitchen etc) even though it was a dorm. With no common area this isn't really a hostel for meeting people, but great for a group or somewhere to crash for the night. More of a Hotel with dorm rooms!

Room was nice looking and clean! Little mix up with city tax, but because your booking information print says "the above price includes all taxes" they let it go like that. Everything went frendly!

Great location! Near everywhere. I booked a double-room with shared bathroom and got a free upgrade to private bathroom. The room is big, with air condition, PC and TV, and is so cheap! The only thing that is not satisfying is that some towels are not clean enough.

A bigger kitchen with more cutlery would be a plus but we still had a great time!

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Austria

Everything was perfect :)

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Austria

Everything very good from frendly people which work there to clean rooms! I reccommend!

• 15th Dec 2014

Nice hostel, clean and good kitcen facilities. Will come back. Staff super friendly.

• 15th Dec 2014

Spacious room, large comfortable double bed and clean. This hostel has everything you need. Fast wifi ,plus a kitchen just in front of the room. Staff so nice,polite and professional. They explained all to us, where to go, what to do. Thank you for the great restaurant recommendation. Great location, only few minutes from the center.