Hostel Split Reviews

Poljana Kneza Trpmira 1, Split, Croatia

Everything very good from frendly people which work there to clean rooms! I reccommend!

• 15th Dec 2014

Nice hostel, clean and good kitcen facilities. Will come back. Staff super friendly.

• 15th Dec 2014

Spacious room, large comfortable double bed and clean. This hostel has everything you need. Fast wifi ,plus a kitchen just in front of the room. Staff so nice,polite and professional. They explained all to us, where to go, what to do. Thank you for the great restaurant recommendation. Great location, only few minutes from the center.

• 15th Dec 2014

Small hostel close to the port and station. Ease of access to the town, friendly staff. Just a place to sleep no more.

Amazing location next to main terminal and walking distance to old town and beaches, steff were really helpful amd the set up was nice and clean. We left Split for Dubrovnik then came back; for a return visit they bumped up our double room to a mini self contained apartment for no extra charge which was awesome. I recommend this place!!

My stay here was so good I cancelled the other backpackers I had pre booked. Staff are friendly and helpful, rooms are super clean and facilities are great. I'm telling everyone I know to stay here!

Hostel Split is situated in a very good place near the bus station, harbour and the old town. That was important for us. We did not bother the staff very much, but what we needed, we got. Of course tehy could hang the curtains better, but we did not really stay in the room very much. I am not really the typical hostel user, maybe young people think different.

• 4th Sep 2014