Superb 1,088 Total Reviews
Superb 1,088 Total Reviews
Hostel Split Located at Poljana Kneza Trpmira 1, , Split.
Croatia
Split Poljana Kneza Trpmira 1
91% 1088
43.5072620 16.4429229
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 41+
27th May 2016

Only stayed one night but would have been comfortable enough to stay a week.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th May 2016

the location was amazing and very central. the staff were wonderfully helpful. i had my phone stolen in town and they helped me so much with connecting to wifi and safely storing bags. they went above and beyond. the apartment was also clean and spacious. we had complimentary drinks on arrival.i would highly recommend.

18th May 2016

I loved the little apartment we had with a kitchenette. The staff was very nice and helpful, I wish there was a common area but other than that hostel split is a great value for your money!

30th Apr 2016

Great location right next to the old town and friendly helpful staff. I stayed in a group of 5 in one of the apartments. There was plenty of space for us and the beds (even the sofa bed!) were comfy. The only downside is that there was just one bathroom (with the shower & toilet in) to share between us, but it worked out fine and the apartment is a brilliant price! I'd recommend it :)

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
8th Apr 2016

The best hostel I have ever stayed at. Super friendly staff, great location, excellant facilities. Loved every bit of it, would highly recommend.

• India, Couple, 25-30
21st Mar 2016

the best place i lived in so far.we booked private room for 3nights.i was given one with kitchen since i had diet restriction & was gonna cook my own food. best staff ever. Maja at the reception was the best ever, very helpful, extremely informative & guided us well. if in split - book a room here since its at the best possible location. very near to promenade, cathedral, old town- all walking distance. i had best stay in my entire vacation at this place. extremely affordable !! superb place

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Mar 2016

What a wonderful room we stay i the double and it was as nice as a hotel and felt very safe it was the first time we left our backpacks defo recommend!

• Croatia, Male, 31-40
12th Mar 2016

The hostel has the best location, everything is two steps away, still you get to sleep in a quiet back alley. The accommodation was beyond expectations, huge room with TV, excellent Wifi and aircon. Big thanks to the staff!

• Slovenia, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Dec 2015

It was really a pleasant stay.

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Dec 2015

I enjoyed my stay very much and was very impressed with how little it cost for my delux ensuite room. Staff were very accommodating. My two complaints are: should invest in actual blankets for the big bed and the walls are incredibly thin - I could hear people all night long outside.