Hostel Split

9.6
Superb 1337 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

The owner was extremely friendly and gave us good tips about split. All facilities were clean. 10/10 would recommend this hostel!

• hiteshaggarwal8
  • India, Couple, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

We came here in April when dorm room were not open. We stayed in private room. It was clean and beautiful. Host was very nice as well.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

Hostel split is an absolute gem! We loved it so much that ended up staying here a second time later on our trip to Croatia. It is perfectly situated just minutes away from the bus/ferry stations and right next to the old city. Our wonderful host gave us great tips for seeing the most of what Split has to offer while avoiding overly congested/traffic heavy spots. Right next to a few all night bakeries, too, which is a plus :-). The facility is modern, easy to use, clean and comfy. I recommend!!!!

29th Mar 2017

I did not actually get to go to this hostel because my plans changed, but the staff was extremely understanding and helpful when I explained my situation.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
2nd Jan 2017

We arrived late and the manager was so nice giving us two rooms instead of just the one I booked so we can take shower without waiting for too long. Also he offered us late checkout before I even asked. The rooms were clean and the staff told us everything we needed to know to check out the old town. We stored our luggages there while we explored the old town and when we went back to pick up our luggages, they even gave each one of us a small gift. Highly recommend this hostel.

• USA, Male, 41+
26th Dec 2016

Hostel Split was a real surprise. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was great with everything one would need. With its proximity to the Palace, waterfront, bus and train center it is going to be my choice on my return to Split.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Dec 2016

Hostel Split was perfect: great location, helpful staff, clean room, amazing price - everything I could ask for!!

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
12th Nov 2016

Excellent facilities and clean room. Everything was fine except for keeping luggage after checking out. It goes without saying that staff has to wait for customers during the day at the reception desk. However, staff told me that she would not be here after lunch. So I couldn't keep my luggage after lunch. I haven't seen this service. Anyway I would recommend staying here unless you ask for keeping luggage after checking out. It was worthwhile to stay here.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

Excellent customer service. Thank you.