Hostel Split

8.5
Fabulous 1330 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 31-40
2nd Jan 2017

We arrived late and the manager was so nice giving us two rooms instead of just the one I booked so we can take shower without waiting for too long. Also he offered us late checkout before I even asked. The rooms were clean and the staff told us everything we needed to know to check out the old town. We stored our luggages there while we explored the old town and when we went back to pick up our luggages, they even gave each one of us a small gift. Highly recommend this hostel.

• USA, Male, 41+
26th Dec 2016

Hostel Split was a real surprise. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was great with everything one would need. With its proximity to the Palace, waterfront, bus and train center it is going to be my choice on my return to Split.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Dec 2016

Hostel Split was perfect: great location, helpful staff, clean room, amazing price - everything I could ask for!!

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
12th Nov 2016

Excellent facilities and clean room. Everything was fine except for keeping luggage after checking out. It goes without saying that staff has to wait for customers during the day at the reception desk. However, staff told me that she would not be here after lunch. So I couldn't keep my luggage after lunch. I haven't seen this service. Anyway I would recommend staying here unless you ask for keeping luggage after checking out. It was worthwhile to stay here.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

Excellent customer service. Thank you.

30th Sep 2016

Really great private room and patio in quaint Split neighborhood. Staff at Hostel Split were very friendly. Only drawback was the wifi only worked on the first day, but not really a big issue for us. I highly recommend this hostel!!

• South Africa, Male, 41+
30th Sep 2016

Excellen value for money and location

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
28th Sep 2016

I just stayed for one night, but it was a VERY clean hostel. The bathroom was nicely tiled and the water pressure was great. Wifi worked in the room also. Nice and close to the Ferry/Bus terminal and took about 6 minutes to walk there (with luggage). Staff were very friendly and the beds were comfortable. It was down a little side alleyway, just off the main street, so it was pretty quiet. I'd stay here again.

25th Sep 2016
7.4

stayed here for one night for a lay over in Split No atmosphere here at all as there are no common areas - so if you're looking to meet people/socialise, less than ideal really. Was great in terms of cheap and close to everything but otherwise pretty basic facilities. Quite noisy at night in terms of hearing cars/bikes on the street. Probably wouldn't stay here again.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
24th Sep 2016

Really central, only stayed for a night so cant really comment the atmosphere. Staff were a little off she let the people in front of me pay with euros but not me. Wasn't a problem just quickly went and changed them. Overall enjoyed my stay!