Hostel Split Reviews

Poljana Kneza Trpmira 1, Split, Croatia

It was really a pleasant stay.

• 12th Dec 2015
  • Slovenia

I enjoyed my stay very much and was very impressed with how little it cost for my delux ensuite room. Staff were very accommodating. My two complaints are: should invest in actual blankets for the big bed and the walls are incredibly thin - I could hear people all night long outside.

• 11th Dec 2015

Great hostel, all local attractions are easily accessible from here. We were given a free upgrade on our room type which was unexpected but very much welcomed and appreciated. Very generous and accommodating place!

This hostel couldn't be in a better location. It is walking district from the main bus drop off and from the old city palace. The staff was extremely helpful; was able to recommend good places for dinner and breakfast. The room itself was big, fully furnished and included a desktop computer, private bath, and access to a kitchenette. The only thing that lacked was an atmosphere since the reception office is small and closes early it would be difficult for someone backpacking to meet other people

• 5th Oct 2015

Very spacious room with a double bed and a large, comfortable sofa bed, aircon, large tv/pc on the same screen, impeccably clean bathroom. Kitchn facilities (not that we used them) just in front of the room excellent for making coffee in the morning. Very quiet street, the girl at the front desk very informative and friendly. Great experience

• 30th Sep 2015

Perfect place for my partner and I to stay for one night. Great location, clean and comfortable rooms. Great facilities, staff very helpful.

I over this hostel. Had acomputer to watch movies in he Deluxe Romm, which was he same price. SCORE! Bakery and supermarket next store. Super close to ferry and bus station. If your in Split, book here.

Good hostel. It's in a great location close to the ferry port, bus terminal and main sights. Staff was really helpful in giving recommendations of what to see and where to eat. Place was clean and comfortable. There wasn't much of a common area so could be challenging to meet people if you're on your own.

The most uncomfortable nights sleep with beds from maybe 1970, springs poking you in the back all night. No blanket only a very thin sheet (no its not summer anymore!). Our room was oddly located 10 minutes from the hostel. The smallest bathroom possible, and the feeling of a private room didnt exist. The people staying next to us were so queit and whispering but we could still hear every word they said. This place is not worth the money.

Absolutely loved it here. Had computer in the room and the location couldn't be better. Right near the Riva, a 15 min walk from Marjan Hill and right next to store and Bibo. 24 bakery...oh eahhhh! :)

I boooked a single, private room, and was thrilled to get more than I expected. It was a huge rom, with kitchen area, table and chairs, big TV, and double bed. The location was great. No complaints, and I would definitely recommend it.

great hostel! staff was very helpful when we got there on places to eat and where to go. Bathrooms and rooms were very clean, great location close to everything! Would defiantly stay here again :)

• 20th Sep 2015

Staff were not very helpful and came barging into the room in the middle of the night to check something in the bathroom without knocking or explaining why she was in there.

• 19th Sep 2015

Everything was very good, I would highly recommend. Location is awesome, price was good, staff was helpful, WiFi was very good. We stayed in a different building than the lobby and had an awesome room. Had a full kitchen and tons of space.

we got upgraded to a private apartment so it was a great stay. the staff were helpful about what was in the area.

Best hostel I have stayed in by far!! Would highly recommend it to any one! Thanks guys!

• 11th Sep 2015

Very pleasant stay in a modern, clean room. Lovely staff always at your disposal. Best location ever. Would definitely stay again!

• 9th Sep 2015

Lovely friendly staff. Did not have any issues. As this was our first time in Split, we were given lovely recommendations for places to eat and places to see. Very happy with the upgrade we got both times we stayed here. Would recommend to anyone!

• 8th Sep 2015

Our room was four min away from the hostel reception and only a five min walk to oldtown of Split.

• 6th Sep 2015

Located near the bus terminal and near to the port. No comman area so not a good option to meet people. Clean. Not a good place to stay more than two days, good to stay in transits.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7