Hostel Stadion Reviews

Olympic Stadium, Helsinki, Finland

It's cheap it's central. The wifi works well. You get exactly what you pay for. So don't book it and think it's a party social place. Kitchen was well equipped and rooms were large. And there was warnings for everyone to keep quiet after 11. Which was nice

I really enjoyed my time in the stadion hostel. I would always choose it again. The way to the center wasn't too long and you could walk it. The staff was very nice and helpfull, even after checking out I was allowed to use the package room and the kitchen. :-) Great Hostel!!!

It was great staying at Hostel Stadion ! It was a bit of a way from the centre, but it was good value for money.

Need to clean beds from bed-bugs regulary. Everything the rest is good

Great place! One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in, and it's actually inside an old Olympic stadium. Go here! Just look out for the stairs.

1 2 Next » last »