Hostel Strowis Reviews

Boothstraat 8, Utrecht, Netherlands

The hostel is nice, the position is quite good to reach the main attractions of the city and is not far from the train station. The common room and the back garden allowed us to relax whenever we wanted, we felt at home :) The only spot could be that sometimes hot water in the shower does not flow for a few minutes, but with a bit of patience you have it back. We definitely recommend this hostel!

I have stayed at multiple hostels in Utrecht and did this one was the best. Low budget, clean and welcoming staff. Breakfast is superb with great coffee. Location is just off the canal. Beds are clean and rooms are spacious. Definitely my pick for Utrecht.

The beds were awful, old, mattress was plastic . I was in a dorm full of men. Bathrooms were old and worn. No atmosphere at all. Will not recommend nor stay again

Good hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. At stages quite high noise pollution due to student club house next door. Otherwise a great place to stay for a couple of nights in Utrecht.

A ladder up to the top bunk would have been a bonus but otherwise, I was very happy with this hostel, especially the very pleasant and helpful staff.

The stay in the Strowis hostel was really great. The staff were helpful, informative and very friendly. We were even offered a welcome drink. The hostel was clean and tidy. We sept in a 4 bed dorm room and got lower bunk beds. You may smoke in their lovely garden. We highly reccomend this hostel both for the people who enjoy sightseeing this beautiful city and its old town as well as stoners who are looking for not overcrowded coffeeshops and a local and calm atmosphere. See you one day again!

I will go again to Utrecht and to this hostel for sure.

I had a great stay at the hostle. Dear hostle staff, thank you very much for all your help. You are great person.

• 2nd Oct 2014