Hostel Strowis Reviews

Boothstraat 8, Utrecht, Netherlands

I will go again to Utrecht and to this hostel for sure.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Greece

I had a great stay at the hostle. Dear hostle staff, thank you very much for all your help. You are great person.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Very nice hostel. Felt very at home and the staff were lovely. Great big kitchen and supermarkets close. Rooms very clean. Big area to sit outside or inside. Bike rental was handy!

I liked Utrecht, but I don't think Utrecht liked me. I managed to get my ipod charger stolen, I brought a new one and that went within a day also....hmmmm. It was also difficult to get people to go out for a beer. Even on Tuesday which is a Uni night. So I went out had some beers and some how lost my hostel keys. Never happened once before traveling haha. Utrecht however is a really pretty city. The hostel is close to some good bars and the staff are nice. It has a neat little outdoor area also

What a lovely hostel! Friendly staff, a beautiful little garden in the backyard, nice breakfast options and clean rooms. I really enjoyed my stay here - if I come back to Utrecht I definitely come back to this hostel again.

• 10th Sep 2014

I loved this hostel, it has great location just a few minutes walking from the Dom tower and the city centre. The facilities are great, there is lovely garden where you can enjoy... lunch :-) There is also a bar and a large common area. The staff was nice, they offered us coffee/tea during the check in (which was greatly appreciated). I would def recommend this hostel to everyone visiting Utrecht.

Awesome breakfast :D

Nice Hostel, right in the center of Utrecht. Good common area and garden, helpful staff. Would definately stay there again.

I stayed 6 nights at the hostel. The staff is remarkably nice and extremely helpful. The hostel location is perfect for visiting the old town. The only inconvenience was the "not so comfortable" bed.

• 21st Aug 2014

Great location, 10 minutes by waltk to the train station and city centre. Breakfast to be paid, good and abundant.

The hostel has a great common area and good facilities. Clean and well located. I thought the breakfast was a bit expensive for what they had to offer, eggs and butter finished half way through...so just bread cheese and coffee.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

nice hostel, clean enough. close to the city centre.

The doors and the floor were really noisy. Apart from that, everything else was excellent considered the money I paid. Value for money!!

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Greece

A lovely hostel with a very homelike atmosphere especially in the downstairs lobby/dining room. The hostel is equipped with a communal kitchen and guest fridge and offers breakfast in the morning. The staff was very friendly and pretty much the only minus was the uncomfortable upper bunks in the dorms. There was a bit too little space between the bed and the ceiling especially when there was no proper air conditioning in the room.

l love the backyard... You could relax and chill out... reading or meet people who are staying at the hostel... At the evening its a lil bit boring with relaxing music... wish there would have been more action in the hoste at night, because in the city during the week wasnt much going on either at night...

Excellent staff and great atmosphere in Strowis - only the bathroom's cleanliness could be improved. You also might feel a little insecure on top of those beds. Nevertheless we had a nice stay.

cute hostel. recommended!

could be nice a beter breakfast attention for example add a buffet

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Spain

We have missed the toilet in our room, but only one toilet was working on the second floor.

a cheap alternative to Amsterdam though the commute made it as expensive as staying in Amsterdam. I though it was worth it because utrecht was beautiful and the hostel has a great vibe. the bathrooms were clean, and it has a great garden courtyard out the back as well as a decent looking but small kitchen. staff were helpful when i checked in late at night. the larger mixed dorm got hot despite having windows.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7