8.8
Fabulous 805 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 805 Total Reviews
Hostel Strowis Located at Boothstraat 8, , Utrecht.
Netherlands
Utrecht Utrecht 3512 BW Boothstraat 8
88% 805
52.0946686 5.1222091
    Rooms available

18th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed the city more than I enjoyed the hostel. The vibe was really cool and filled with people, but it was very clique like. Everyone was there for their own deal and didn't want anything to do with anyone else. Staff was nice, but weren't very helpful. I felt like I shouldn't ask questions. I also didn't feel very welcomed. Location was as good as it gets though. Right by everything. I would stay here again for that reason alone.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
16th Sep 2016
7.1

I stayed for one night in this hostel. The good: central location, decent facilities and a couple of really nice touches (cool bar, great breakfast deal, free towels). On the minus side, I didn't find the staff particularly friendly and the shower I had was cold.

13th Sep 2016
7.4

It is a nice hostel with nice atmosphere in a really good location. I wouldn't have any complain about it, if it wasn't because the shower had only cold water! Since I stayed there four days, I had four days of cold shower. When I asked whether it could be fixed, I was answered that they had intentionally cut the warm water because it was warm outside!

5th Sep 2016
7.7

plug for all bedrooms please incluing the bedroms there are at the top please! !!!

• blindedbylight
  • Croatia, Male, 18-24
31st Aug 2016

Perfect place to stay in Utrecht.

• Greece, Female, 18-24
21st Aug 2016

Beautiful place and incredible stuff, a hostel in the absolute center of Utrecht. I tiny bit expensive for a 16-bed room but I guess it makes sense if you compare it to Netherlands prices. My only problem was that the lockers where not in the room so I ended up not using them at all.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

Awesome location, comfy beds. Lockers not in room. Would stay again.

17th Aug 2016

Hostel Strowis is an awesome, super chill place. Great staff, great music, well-stocked kitchen, and right in the center of the city. I highly recommend this place!

12th Aug 2016

Great experience here! In hindsight I should have splurged and spent a couple extra euros for a smaller dorm. While the 16-person mixed dorm wasn't bad, it's a bit harder to sleep when there are so many people coming and going at different times. I would recommend buying the €6 all-you-can-eat breakfast if you're not staying long enough to buy groceries and make your own food. It includes coffee!

11th Aug 2016

There should be lokers in the rooms.