Hostel Sue Candelaria Reviews

Carrera 3 # 12c-18, Bogota, Colombia

The staff always brings breakfast with a smile. The common room and back patio is amazing place to socialize. The only thing I will gripe about this hostel is ... it's right next door to a bar. Hope you don't care about sleep (at least until 2:30 am).

Loved the place, only downer is that you need to wait for a toilet or shower a lot of times.

We arrived late and left in the next morning, so didn't get too much time to feel about this hostel. Over all everything is fine. The breakfast is okay. Staff are always busy. Space is big and location is not bad.

Nice location- though the area can be a bit dodgy at night. Very helpful/friendly staff. Good value for money. Solid breakfast. Would recommend to others. Only complaint is no hot water - showers are icy frigid.

This is one of the best Hostels I have stayed in my 4 months travelling Asia and South America. I will recommend it to anyone going to Bogotá.

Cool hostel with nice staff. Accommodated out extremely late check in. Nice facilities and amazing location. Would love to come back

Comfortable hostel with very friendly staff who make you feel at home. T.V room has lots of sofas with cable and hundreds of dvd's to choose from so it is a great place to relax. Breakfast is included for free as well which is a bonus however it is not very impressive.

I was very happy with Hostel Sue. I keep extending my stay and they were so accommodating! In La Candelaria, the location couldn't be better. Only "complaint"- walls are pretty thin. I'd definitely return, though!

The annex needs one more bathroom.

Excellent place to stay in Bogota!

Great location, sweet staff. Incredibly loud place though, not only a bit of a party place but also thinnest walls. No room keys, anyone can enter the place. Okay breakfast. Dont go for a good night of sleep or relaxation, but the price warrants one or two nights there.

I stayed in Hostel Sue Candelaria for 4 days and it was a great experience. The facilities are good, the place is secure and there are nice hot showers. There's a good atmosphere which you feel as soon as you walk into the building. The staff at the hostel are so friendly and the lovely Andrea at reception is super helpful for organising any activities for the day or giving advice for where to go out at night. She and the rest of the staff made us feel so at home that it was hard to leave! Adam

Comfy bed and good security, nice TV room with sofas to relax on. the free breakfast varied a bit depending on the day but generally good. Dorm bit noisy as right next to reception.

A rustic but comfortable hostel. We were pleasantly surprised on arrival to have been allocated a private room (we had booked a dorm for the first night as no privates seemed available) as well as being offered breakfast, which changed each day, it was nice to have variety! The hostel was sociable without being too loud, with lots of places to relax and a kitchen to cook in. In all a great base for exploring Bogota.

Lovely,friendly,helpful staff

Rooms could use more hooks and a mirror. Friendly and social atmosphere in the hostel.

Good hostel in the Candelaria area...........Enjoyed my stay here. Only downside is, if you are in a room by reception it can be a bit noisy. Staff are friendly and helpful

I loved my stay at Sues, they made it pretty hard to leave...

Only two nights there, good location and security, weather could have been better but I'll let them off that.

Estupendo! The staff were the best. I managed to break my glasses when as I was checking in. Patricia found some superglue and repaired them on the spot. Fantastic. There is free internet and free coffee (which is very good), breakfast is included. Full value for money and very enjoyable. The kitchen facilities offered options for eating. The bar/internet area was a little dark sometimes (I couldn´t find the light.) Christopher

• 25th Nov 2013