Hostel Sue Candelaria Reviews

Carrera 3 # 12c-18, Bogota, Colombia

Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Good breakfast if you wake up in time. its 15000 taxi from the bus station but once there its a pretty sweet location 3000 slices of pizza round the corner. Well laid out hostel toilets are perfectly positioned. Security was nice and tight lockers security cams and locked front door and gate. close to all the museums. 20000 to zona rosa grab 4 people and its a cheap party. nice backyard. kitchens basic but so many cheap eats nearby who wants to cook. Enjoy!

They did not speak English there at all. But it they tried to help us out as much as they could. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was awesome with eggs. Overall good. The area is creepy at night.

• 9th Feb 2015

We reserved a room at Hostel Sue but when we arrived were taken to their 'other building' round the corner, which turned out to be a completely different hostel - 'Explora Hostel'. Our room was perfectly clean, as were the shared bathrooms, and breakfast was included but was back across the road at Hostel Sue. The one disappointment was the total lack of atmosphere at both hostels! We were hoping for a few drinks as it was Friday night, but both were completely dead.

Great hostel in a central location. Staff are friendly and will help will onwards travel if asked. A nice bar and varied travellers (many solo) is a plus.

Although my Spanish is pretty bad, staff were friendly and kind to me so I could have a good time there. I found some nice place to eat and drink around there.

I loved this place, I'm definitely staying there next time I'm in Bogota.

Nice location in La Candelaria near Chorro de Quevedo. Also offer an included breakfast of more than just bread items - had an egg, croissant, coffee. Luisa led a group of guests on a trip out to Zipaquira to the Salt Cathedral and to check out the town, by way of public transport as opposed to a tour package option, which was great - Thanks!

The atmosphere was okay. They're is a bar but there are rarely people in it. However I'd you are in the room next to it there is no chance of an early night. The staff are very helpful. My bus arrived 11 hours early, and despite not having any room in the dorms they let me crash on a sofa, complete with pillows and blankets.

Lots of activities and in a great location so you can walk to everything.

Very nice hostel!! Nice ambiance, nice people, everything was good!

• 16th Jan 2015

Good hostel! Would have appreciated getting a little more breakfast though.

The hostel is really nice, with a relaxed atmosphere and changing breakfast every day which they served to you. Staff is extremely nice and helpful! Would definitely stay there again.

Thuis is my second time iTS not à party hostel but Nice and quied!

The baths are quite small and the place could be very noisy but it has nice common areas.

Clean, spacious hostel. Not much atmosphere but think it may be because we were here on a Sunday and everyone was hungover!

This is a great hostel with a relaxed, social atmosphere, comfortable rooms, table tennis, great breakfast and good wifi (unless you're in the last two rooms). Social activities are organised from time to time, but this is not a party hostel (contrary to their description). There is a bar with an internet cafe and a TV room with lots of great movie channels. If you want a double room then you'll need to book in advance! This place is also popular with locals passing through for 1 night or 2.

Good, central loctation. Walking distance from the main tourist attractions. Nice little bar but not really a party hostel from what I can tell. A nice breakfast with fresh coffee but not very big. Ping pong table. Probably the cleanest hostel I've stayed in, the staff are constantly cleaning.

Friendly staff who advised on places to visit, great location and nice friendly atmosphere. This hostel has a youthful vibe. Rooms were airy and basic catering for all our needs.

Great hostel, location and facilities were great. Breakfast was pretty average but the water pressure in the showers made up for it!!! Wifi always connected.

Great hostel. The staff are so friendly and it really is a home from home. Thank you