Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Very good location, staff attentive and room clean with housekeeping everyday. The only thing that was really frustrating is that the wifi only connects but did not navigate in any of my devices

Really enjoyed my stay at Hostel suites Palermo! Friendly and English spoken staff, nice chill areas, good and safe location in Palermo nearby subway. I would absolutely recommend this Hostel.

HostelSuites Florida is a great hostel if you want time alone and don't want to tell your travel story yet again. Most people here don't interact with one another. Many families and older people stay here. It's a large, rather cold-looking building right in the heart of Florida street, which is great if you want to explore the Microcenter area, but I was eager to get to Palermo after a few days of being in this tourist / businessperson's mecca.

good place to stay in argentina, i booked 08 nights in the double bed. my room was nice end clean . the breakfast is incredible, this hostel has my recomendation. Franklin Faleh

I love this hostel!!!

• 9th Sep 2014

Nice clean, friendly helpful staff. It is a big hostel, WiFi sucked but computers down stairs. I would stay here again!

Very nice, clean and lovely. Well located with friendly and helpful people!!

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Excellent location.

Good Hostel, but alot of noise from the lift and banging doors

Did not enjoy this hostel. Was very noisy Wasn't told where to get breakfast. Only good thing was location right on florida ave.

Outstanding helpfull staff! Privilege location, close from main sightseeing.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Venezuela

Great view in the common room and really friendly and helpful staff :)

We didn't like this hostel at all. It feels like a factory, it is so big! The room was boring, old and cold. We saw fungus. The sheets on the bed were terrible. For two nights, we couln't sleep for hours because of the amazing noise in the stairwell and in the corridor. Party people all over the place and none of them cared for other guests. Nobody of the hostel did something. So where are the camera's for??? The breakfast in the basement (!!) was poor and the staff not friendly.

brilliant hostel, was a shame we were only in argentina for such a short time! could easily stay here for a long time!

Great location great facilities great staff very helpful all spoke English. Was more expensive for the location. My only down side was that it was very large and commercialised.

I recommend Florida Suites fo anyone who needs to know Buenos Aires.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Uruguay

I really liked the hostel and the facilities in general. Staff was ok, some more than others...Great location and value for money! Bad side is the noise, the rooms are nothing close to acoustic isolated. But I think I was miss fortunate in that side because when I was in the hostel they received about 3 or 4 soccer teams full of very very very noisy children, who made the common area a nightmare. Breakfast is is ok! Adding and cutting I would go back!

A pretty good hostel with fantastic facilities and staff that let it down. Booked a private room for a couple of nights in the lead up to the world cup final. A nice room however the toliet didn't flush so we woke up to a horrible smell. The staff were not bad to deal with however they treated you like a number. Its obvious that they have a lot of people coming and going from the hostel and that why they have given up on adding a personal touch, its a shame

A good hostel in BA, among the best in the city, having stayed in several of them hard to tell if this is the best or not, I can not tell here which are the others, but reading comments you quickly find out by yourself

Really loved the location of this hostel, I do not think you could ask for any better location! The facilities were excellent, the dorms were spacious and included huge lockers. The breakfast was phenomenal and even included eggs! One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The tours they offered were great and the staff really were so helpful when booking tours. Only suggestion would be to not use their free airport transfer, it's quite confusing and unreliable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5