Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The chek inwas at 2 pm in the afternoon ! Half mornign waiting to get in the room and leave the bags. Staff at the hostel was not rude but not polite either , they were not nice at all. No wifi at the rooms only in ONE comun area. Pub was closed before 12am. Not recomend for smokers , no ground , terrace or outside space except for the street. Those are my complains. The rest was ok. Not a very cheeerfull or fun place to stay .

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Argentina

We arrived at night in the hostel and we're just looking forward to shower and sleep. But there were no towels in the room and the reception did not have any clean ones. Furthermore the pillows were very nasty and without any cover, also the blanket was dirty. There was no Wifi in the rooms, only in the reception with very poor signal and sometimes not working. The breakfast was nothing special as well, very little options and located in the bar downstairs that was dirty.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Austria

WiFi didn't work

• 14th Jul 2015

the only problem that I identify is the Internet. Nobody can surfer in this place, and I think nowadays it´s must be a priority.

Wi-fi just doesn't work, and the poor employees trying to pretend it's being fixed, you just feel sorry for them. Yes, they have some PC's you can use - for 20 minutes - whenever THEY work(!). I saw the "technician" first inside the hostel, apparently trying to use the fridge to cool the router, then doing nothing, then, an hour later walking in a completely different direction from the hostel having a smoke. The Wifi was the same all three days, btw.

Awesome service,great atmosphere

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Great place, but its more a hotel than a hostel. There were families with kids staying there. Few people with backpacks, lots of brazilians! But clean, safe and well located.

This is an excellent, well-run hostel in a terrific location. The staff were very helpful, the breakfast was pretty good and the overall experience of staying there very positive. If I go back to Buenos Aires I will stay there again.

Big hostel great location, WIFI was broken most my stay but genrtally good

super clean. friendly staff. let me retroactively do the four nights, one night free thing. worst wifi in all of south america. i worked for minutes at a time. florida street is close to subte but its way touristy. hostel offers free dinner if you buy a drink. dont do it.

It is a great place for me!! When I come to Buenos Aires, my first choose is Hostel Suites Florida.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Ecuador

Great - clean - friendly - easy - central - good breakfast - lot of tours - lot of events - party hostel!

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

If you want to get around Buenos Aires it is the best option. For me the only problem is the bathroom on the shared rooms.

Would have been great to have wifi in the rooms as well as the reception area. We were on level 8 and found it impossible to get wifi connection.

This hostel was AhMayZen! I planned to stay one night and stayed 2 weeks! The staff felt like family, in fact I miss them now. They were super helpful, the breakfast was great and very filling, all you can eat. I stayed in the 4 bed female dorm, and because others were trying to save money & stayed in the 6-bed dorm, about half of my stay I had the room to myself. I highly recommend this hostel. Its right in the middle of great restaurants & shops. The music is great & the rooms comfy & clean

I stayed at Hostel Suites Florida in B.A. on Florida Street and Avenida Corrientes. Like the street, quality service in this hostel was indeed siempre corrientes. It was my first time out of my home country (U.S.A). I immediately felt at home with the staff here. They are knowledgeable and sincere. The rooms were clean and neat, the cleaning crew industrious. Also, the 5 nights for 4 promotion is hard to beat. Wifi in my room would have been nice, but I found the common area peacful for work.

• 18th May 2015

In all honesty I couldn't have picked a better hostel to stay at in Buenos Aires. Not only is the location perfect, super centralized in the city, but the staff and very thing the hostel offers way surpasses the amount I paid for a night. All the receptionists are really cool, mad helpful suggesting the best activites to do in the city.

• 10th May 2015

The music in the bar was really good

• 6th May 2015

I will definitely thanks the staff, they where very kind ! It was my favourite place during all my trip in Argentina.

• 26th Apr 2015

Really good place to spend some nights in BUE. Very friendly people and located in the center´s center... :-) Will come back.

• 26th Apr 2015