Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I've stayed here before so knew what to expect, which is clean, affordable, central location, lots of information on hand but poor wifi, almost not-existent in rooms, not much going on at night in the immediate area, breakfast a bit dodge and not very soulful common area... But it's otherwise good and I recommend it

A very good hostel in the city center, clean and good rooms. A huge plus to the friendly and helpful stuff! With a lot of activities and offers. Had a very good experience staying here and I highly recommend it!

I just have one complain and it's about the staff. I ask to one of the men how much was the taxi to colonia express if I booked it from the hostel. He told me 'I don't know.' and went away. He was doing nothing and if he really wanted to help, he could've checked it in the system. But fortunately, on the following day a girl from the staff told me how much it was.

Nothing negative to say about this hostel, apart from the poor quality of the computers available for use by the guests.

• 23rd Feb 2015

The hostel is a great place to stay if visiting Buenos Aires, Its location is fantastic right in the middle of everything. The staff were super friendly are always there to help with anything from booking buses to Spanish classes. There are lots of activities to do each day to help meet other travelers and see the city at the same time.

• 22nd Feb 2015

I originally only booked one night with Florida, but the place was so safe and clean...the staff was SO helpful...and the location was perfect....that I stayed my entire 5 nights in Buenos Aires. I was pleasantly surprised to find a FREE breakfast bar was included in my stay and they offered a variety of free tours. I definitely recommend HI Florida and will stay here again if I return to BA!

• 20th Feb 2015

Great location, great facilities. I did report a broken beer bottle in the room which wasn't mine, and I got the impression that the guy didn't beleive me when he asked me if I knew the alcohol rules.

Its the second time I stay in the Florida Hostel. Its very well location, good price, but it says transfer FREE, but I think its not free, when I had to return back I asked about this and they asked me for 140 pesos. So it must be clear. And if you stay for 5 nights they give u 1, they didnt give me any, I saw and asked about this, so I didnt pay the transfer to return back

• 14th Feb 2015

Great hostel, awesome staff

• 7th Feb 2015

Very good location, near everything a traveller could need. Few minutes from Obelisco, subway station really close. Great atmosphere!

The staff was very friendly. Thumbs up! Wifi was terrible though, my I-phone never would connect, I had better luck out in the street with public wifi services. My air conditioning did not work and there were no amenities in the room but it was clean which is all I really wanted. Since the Wifi didn't work in my room and it had no TV, I was encouraged to spend less time in there which was actually ok for the most part.

• 29th Jan 2015

really nice hostel, very clean, great location. They also had a good free walking tour of La Boca

• 26th Jan 2015

Breakfast not so good, everything was really sugary. Also the hostel is almost too big, the atmosphere isn't as nice as in smaller hostels. Good that they have a bar downstairs though! And the location is perfect.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Finland

Location is great, hostel staff are friendly but the staff at the fusion bar are very rude. Security is not great they need to replace the wooden lockers with more secure metal ones. There is no lock on the bathroom door and no hand soap in the toilet. Not good in a shared bathroom. Overall a very good hostel staff are very helpful when booking excursions but they need to work on security, privacy and the attitude of staff in the connected Fusion bar

Greast hostel. Only negative is the small kitchen.

the in house travel agency is rocks!

The hostel is located in the center of the city, in the most famous street. Very helpful staff, and a week plan with lots of activities.

We mostly didn´t like staying here because of the location. It´s right on Florida street, which is very very hectic and flashy and overwhelming. It was helpful for us to get the shuttle from the airport and get our money exchanged nearby, but it wasn´t a relaxing or interesting neighbourhood to be staying in. The hostel itself was fine, the staff were very nice, there was a tour guide there that you can consult for free... the breakfast was among the worst we´ve had.

Great staff..friendly and very helpful

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I do not understand why this was rated as a top party hostel! There was an expensive bar, a pool table that you had to pay extra to use (which was not in the advertisement), and the wifi did not reach our room. There was no where approved to smoke (again we were coming here because on your sight it was a top notch party hostel). Breakfast was cereal and bread, not worth including in an advertisement. This was like a hotel, should not be given a reward for a party hostel.

• 11th Jan 2015