Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The air conditioning didn't work in our room. The wifi barely worked anywhere. They took 24hours to provide towels and the staff weren't very helpful. But mainly our room wasn't very clean, including bathroom. They seem to have a couple of nice rooms but we didn't stay in one and nor did the rest of our group. The location is central and the only thing going for this hostel.

Los Hermanos Venezolanos que trabajan en el Hostal!!! Los Mejores anfritriones en todo mi viaje de 5 meses recorriendo el continente y mas de 50 hostales!!! Definitivamente VOLVERE!

Amazing staff overall but there will always be that one that will screw it up for the rest of the group I guess. The guys were awesome, especially the ones who took us out at night etc. The girl with long black hair named Dubie or Doobie definitly have some attitude problems from the start, it doesn't hurt to smile atleast.

This was the second time I stayed at HS Florida (and my mom's too). Staff there is super friendly and the location is great. You'll find travelers of all ages there and it's a good option both for families and solo travelers.

• 20th Nov 2014

Stayed in private bed room, amazing location, staff is okay but gets the job done, breakfast is good, beds are comfortable, showers work. Wifi is just terrible. Overall, great place to stay in Buenos Aires

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

Very good location -e you can go in and out during the day and night. However,the elevators hardly ever work, and when they do, you have to wait a life to get one. If you are in the 7th floor like me, it will be very annoying having to walk up or down the stairs everytime you go in or out. Room in organized, but the bed clothes had holes. Bathroom ok, but it looks quite old and need repairement. Better to pay a little bit more and stay in a hotel.

• 19th Nov 2014

Close to the city center, clean, comfy beds great value for money and helpful staff. Florida Suites Hostel offers all you need for your budget stay downtown Buenos Aires.

A normal large hostel. Not too much interactions among guests in common areas. Not allowed to drink alcohol brought from outside. Bar downstairs was kinda lame.....even on a Friday night.

Overall a really great hostel, the location is the highlight. My only complaint is that it doesn't have a great sense of community, and I think that comes from the fact that it's a really big hostel. That being said, I did meet some great people in my dorm!

Marcos, Leandro, Edgardo, and Dubaska were all amazing! So incredibly helpful with everything.

Having stayed at a number of hostels in BA I can safely say that, whilst the location of this hostel is good, there are better places to stay in town than here. Overall the place had no atmosphere and the breakfast was pretty poor, with staff guarding over and rationing out fruit like it was gold and we were told we couldn't have a second piece even though we didn't eat the bread that was on offer.

Well located and the price is good.

Mattress was good, although old and definitely needing some time at the sun. My check-in process took 1h30min, got a whole trip of students front of me. Chaos installed. I didn't answer their reservation e-mail and so lost my reservation, even though, the debit on my credit card was made and not refunded. I spent 2 hours looking for another accommodation around the place.

• 6th Nov 2014

FANTASTIC HOSTEL, ALL THE ROOMS WITH AIR CONDITIONER, EXCELLENT STAFF, THE LADIES WHO WORK THERE ARE GORGEOUS, REAALY CLEAN. THE ATMOSPHERE ON WEEKEND NIGHT IS AMAZING. GREAT HOSTEL HIGHLY RECOMENDED.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Peru

In general, it was good, but the room bathroom was bad, the towels and bed sheets were terrible, old and disgusting.

• 25th Oct 2014

I`ve had a few problems with them, they changed my previously book for a mixed room, but in the next day morning, Angelica who is so great, solve the problem. Before my travel I`ve send an email asking about the hairdryer, if they really has the one to rent or borrow otherwise I`ll bring mine, the answer was positive but when I arrived they just informed me for shared room wasn`t avaiable. The same with towels, so I think the best option is to put the correct information on the website

The rooms are cleanish and big enough for the amount of ppl staying in there. Staff is friendly and helpful (the guys more than the girls, maybe because I am a girl) Breakfast is good Bathroom I had in my room wasn't very nice. Could need a good scrub and a new fan (very very noisy) I enjoyed staying there

The hostel is very well located and it has many facilities for people who want to hang around. But the staff is not very nice, it seems like they are totally bored - I felt bad asking some questions, as if a I should've known them because they are not there to answer you kindly. The rooms are not clean and the beds are not so comfortable. Mine was poor, but it was ok if you're staying 1-3 nights. Lockers are big, but you have to bring your padlock and no one told me that before.

This place was alright. I think I was super irritated by it because when I booked my reservation, it didn't go through the first time, or so I thought. When I arrived they forced me to pay for an extra night stating that I had two reservations. I explained that I didn't understand how I had two reservations. I stayed at HS Palermo too. Palermo was way better and the staff is a lot more friendlier. Wifi is horrible by the way. Only really worked in the common area.

• 5th Oct 2014

Absolut empfehlenswertes Hostel. Sicher, sauber und der freundlichste Mitarbeiter - Marcos den wir je auf unserer Reise getroffen haben :). Wir haben ein mega upgrade bekommen - Doppelzimmer für den Preis eines Dorms ;). So kann der Aufenthalt in BA nur super werden. lg manu & mario

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4