Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great location. Huge hostel, surpringly nice and quiet but not the best place for meeting fellow backpackers. Breakfast included was good, cereal and bread/tea & coffee! Perfect! Rooms cleaned and bed made everyday. The only negative for me was they do have computers in the common room which is great but out of 12 only 3 worked so you were often waiting to use a computer however there is wifi you can use!

There is no Internet connection in rooms. 2 yrs ago I stayed and in 2 yrs no change for Internet.

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Turkey

I stayed here for one night in transit and it was ideal for me - easy to find, helpful staff, clean. The hostel is massive and because of this it feels a bit more like a hotel and a little impersonal - I prefer my hostels a little more homely. But the staff are really helpful and friendly and the rooms are spacious. I was initially a little put off by the loud music coming from the bar (I had a long flight in front of me) but I couldn't hear anything in the room which was great.

Great location, however, only unreliable wifi available in the common room which directly affected the atmosphere in the common room.

This is a sound hostel: the staff are very good -(including the cleaning staff), and have a very good manner. The hostel is very chilled and is a nice place to reside in for a few days. Certainly recommendable :) It is a pity that there is little enticement for the guests to go up to the roof terrace - for it is very nice...Because, normally, everyone gathers on the ground patio place for smoking cigarettes, playing music, drinking and using the laptop with the possibility of socialising

Good Location and Security. Serious Wifi Problems. There should be a router on each floor not only in the reception. A good part of the staff is willing to help and it is kind, however others have to work on their attitude.

Edgardo was very accomadating when I had to increase my stay and speaks perfect english.

• 19th Jan 2016

Great hostel if you are looking for somewhere which is very much like a hotel. Great location very central and very secure. Rooms are quiet (can't hear other people). Staff are a bit hit and miss - some great some don't seem to care. They didn't know much about the excursions they offered either. Kitchen was small but we never cooked there staying for a week.

This hostel is so nice I had to stay twice. As with the first time I stayed Dante made my stay easy and enjoyable. It was hard to leave. I would definitely go back.

Super friendly, super helpful. I really enjoyed my stay. It would have been nice to have wifi everywhere--not just on the first floor.

Highly recommend this hostel to newcomers of Baires. Great location and staff, worth the value!

Cool hostel at most centralized area!! Location is perfect! Wifi is working well.

Great hostel! No complaints really. Clean, friendly and helpful staff, great location, good (free breakfast). What more could you ask for?

Open wifi is inviting does not inspire secure financial transactions. Asking for credit card details does not inspire trust when they are free to see by all. More interested in promoting brand than product.

The staff was very rude. When we as for informantion they were so uncoming. The wi fi didn't work. The kitchen so small. I am very desappointed

• 30th Dec 2015

Hi, Thanks a lot for your comment. We are very sorry to learn that you had such a bad experience, is not usually what most costumers experience here, we are going to investigate it and soon provide you with a feedback. Hopefully we could see you again. Cheers,

Wifi was never working. There was no vibe.

Hi, Thanks for your comment. We are sorry to learn found no vibe here, we have the Fusion bar just right on the basement, parties everyday with locals in our after office parties, try this next time :-) Wifi is not exactly the thing we focus on too much, but that could be compensated with other things. Cheers,

Stayed here and at sister hostel in Palermo and both provided good, clean room and standard breakfast. Bar under hostel was fairly lively. Palermo Hostel Suite had better atmosphere and more helpful staff but both ok.

Wifi isn't great, though I think the staff are well aware of the issue by now since there seemed to be a lot of complaints. Hostel overall is nice, clean and most staff are friendly and helpful (a couple were a little unapproachable though). The free walking tours are fantastic. Due to the size of the hostel and wifi only being available in the lounge, the hostel wasn't as social as some.

I definitely loved the hostel. The only problem was the wifi that not worked in the bedrooms.

Hostel excited, clean and safe. there is a pub so much fun. Good kitchen too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4