Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great place, but its more a hotel than a hostel. There were families with kids staying there. Few people with backpacks, lots of brazilians! But clean, safe and well located.

This is an excellent, well-run hostel in a terrific location. The staff were very helpful, the breakfast was pretty good and the overall experience of staying there very positive. If I go back to Buenos Aires I will stay there again.

super clean. friendly staff. let me retroactively do the four nights, one night free thing. worst wifi in all of south america. i worked for minutes at a time. florida street is close to subte but its way touristy. hostel offers free dinner if you buy a drink. dont do it.

It is a great place for me!! When I come to Buenos Aires, my first choose is Hostel Suites Florida.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Ecuador

Great - clean - friendly - easy - central - good breakfast - lot of tours - lot of events - party hostel!

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

If you want to get around Buenos Aires it is the best option. For me the only problem is the bathroom on the shared rooms.

Would have been great to have wifi in the rooms as well as the reception area. We were on level 8 and found it impossible to get wifi connection.

This hostel was AhMayZen! I planned to stay one night and stayed 2 weeks! The staff felt like family, in fact I miss them now. They were super helpful, the breakfast was great and very filling, all you can eat. I stayed in the 4 bed female dorm, and because others were trying to save money & stayed in the 6-bed dorm, about half of my stay I had the room to myself. I highly recommend this hostel. Its right in the middle of great restaurants & shops. The music is great & the rooms comfy & clean

I stayed at Hostel Suites Florida in B.A. on Florida Street and Avenida Corrientes. Like the street, quality service in this hostel was indeed siempre corrientes. It was my first time out of my home country (U.S.A). I immediately felt at home with the staff here. They are knowledgeable and sincere. The rooms were clean and neat, the cleaning crew industrious. Also, the 5 nights for 4 promotion is hard to beat. Wifi in my room would have been nice, but I found the common area peacful for work.

• 18th May 2015

In all honesty I couldn't have picked a better hostel to stay at in Buenos Aires. Not only is the location perfect, super centralized in the city, but the staff and very thing the hostel offers way surpasses the amount I paid for a night. All the receptionists are really cool, mad helpful suggesting the best activites to do in the city.

• 10th May 2015

The music in the bar was really good

• 6th May 2015

I will definitely thanks the staff, they where very kind ! It was my favourite place during all my trip in Argentina.

• 26th Apr 2015

Really good place to spend some nights in BUE. Very friendly people and located in the center´s center... :-) Will come back.

• 26th Apr 2015

If you are a solo traveler looking to met people, this is NOT the place for you. Not sure how this hostel won such awards in the past. Its just a big hotel that converted all the rooms into 6 bed dorms. It was clean enough. Wifi only in the lobby area, when it worked that is. Most of the staff were helpfull. Not sold on the location either. All in all it meets requirements for a clean, safe place but I'd rather stay elsewhere with better atmosphere.

The people that I knew were very funny and the location is very good. The staff well prepared to receive the customers.

• 16th Apr 2015

It's a well located hostel in the center of Buenos Aires. Staff is helpful. The hostel has his own bar/club. If you're looking for a party hostel, this is the right one. But if you're looking for a small and chilly hostel, you should think twice.

Excellent location, real busy traffic, definitely central to a lot of things. Loved my time there. Beds were good, rooms clean daily, would definitely stay again.

Great staff and a good bar downstairs! The pub crawls are very fun!

• 4th Apr 2015

Very good location. Breakfast isn't so great with respect to variety but the breads are nice. Coffee is decent. Staff are great and very helpful. Walking tours coordinated by hostel are free but I feel I got way more info than other paid tours and met new friends as a result. Nicolas led two of my tours and his passion for what he does gives the hostel a very good name.

• 4th Apr 2015

Great location, nightclub with regular pub crawls. Not too noisy, helpful staff and free diners Monday to Wednesday, easily recommendable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4