Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

the hotel is good, but the computers and the wifi are very bad

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Uruguay

Pros - Hotel very well located, in the heart of Buenos Aires, few steps from subway and you can go walking to many tourist sites. Staff was very friendly and always helped when I needed. Locker very big inside the room, I could keep all my bags inside. Cons - Bathroom installations clean but a little bit old and the door did not lock.

I reeeealy love this hostel!!! Is complete!!! I'm felling home!!! A mi me encaaaanta este hostel!!! Es completo!!! Me siento en mi casa!!! Eu aaaaaamo este hostel!!! É completo!!! Me sinto na minha casa!!!

• 20th Mar 2015

Nothing great and terrible. I ended up staying 5 nights because of their pay 4 stay 5 deal but immediately went to another hostel after my stay. Rooms and beds are comfortable. It feels like living in a hotel. A few of the staff are nice but most of them are cold and impolite. After travelling for a while you can tell if they care about you or not. This is a place that staff don't really care a lot. Free and alright breakfast is included. You can't really beat the price for an average of 100 peso per night with the deal, but there are better options with similar price out there. Hostelworld recommends it, but I would not return.

check in staff was rude, sheets were obviously not properly cleaned and the a/c was annoyingly loud but still not working. anyway stayed just for one night so I can not really tell about the atmosphere of the hostel.

I stayed there for four nights in a four-bed room with bathroom. It was alright, nothing exceptional but alright. Cleanliness was average. The breakfast is alright. The hostel is too big, it's a cheap hotel more than a hostel, nobody tries to meet other people. They always have big tourist groups (20/30 people) overcrowding the common spaces. The kitchen is very small but nobody uses it so it doesn't matter. The computer lab sucks, there are like 4 computers that work.

• 5th Mar 2015

Lovely staff, the central location makes it easy to get everywhere in the city. Rooms are fine. Free shuttle from the airport and lots of activities going on. Great value 5 nights for the price of 4. But no atmosphere due to being so big. You can meet people as a solo traveler but there are better hostels for this. Kitchen is small but clean and functional!

• 4th Mar 2015

Internet never worked. Staff was unfriendly and always unwilling to help. The bartender threatened a friend of mine. Housekeeping was poor. Bar was expensive. Don't use the elevators.

I've stayed here before so knew what to expect, which is clean, affordable, central location, lots of information on hand but poor wifi, almost not-existent in rooms, not much going on at night in the immediate area, breakfast a bit dodge and not very soulful common area... But it's otherwise good and I recommend it

The Wi-Fi would malfunction on a regular basis.

• 24th Feb 2015

A very good hostel in the city center, clean and good rooms. A huge plus to the friendly and helpful stuff! With a lot of activities and offers. Had a very good experience staying here and I highly recommend it!

I just have one complain and it's about the staff. I ask to one of the men how much was the taxi to colonia express if I booked it from the hostel. He told me 'I don't know.' and went away. He was doing nothing and if he really wanted to help, he could've checked it in the system. But fortunately, on the following day a girl from the staff told me how much it was.

Nothing negative to say about this hostel, apart from the poor quality of the computers available for use by the guests.

• 23rd Feb 2015

The hostel is a great place to stay if visiting Buenos Aires, Its location is fantastic right in the middle of everything. The staff were super friendly are always there to help with anything from booking buses to Spanish classes. There are lots of activities to do each day to help meet other travelers and see the city at the same time.

• 22nd Feb 2015

I originally only booked one night with Florida, but the place was so safe and clean...the staff was SO helpful...and the location was perfect....that I stayed my entire 5 nights in Buenos Aires. I was pleasantly surprised to find a FREE breakfast bar was included in my stay and they offered a variety of free tours. I definitely recommend HI Florida and will stay here again if I return to BA!

Great location, great facilities. I did report a broken beer bottle in the room which wasn't mine, and I got the impression that the guy didn't beleive me when he asked me if I knew the alcohol rules.

Its the second time I stay in the Florida Hostel. Its very well location, good price, but it says transfer FREE, but I think its not free, when I had to return back I asked about this and they asked me for 140 pesos. So it must be clear. And if you stay for 5 nights they give u 1, they didnt give me any, I saw and asked about this, so I didnt pay the transfer to return back

• 14th Feb 2015

Great hostel, awesome staff

• 7th Feb 2015

Very good location, near everything a traveller could need. Few minutes from Obelisco, subway station really close. Great atmosphere!

The staff was very friendly. Thumbs up! Wifi was terrible though, my I-phone never would connect, I had better luck out in the street with public wifi services. My air conditioning did not work and there were no amenities in the room but it was clean which is all I really wanted. Since the Wifi didn't work in my room and it had no TV, I was encouraged to spend less time in there which was actually ok for the most part.

• 29th Jan 2015