Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great location great facilities great staff very helpful all spoke English. Was more expensive for the location. My only down side was that it was very large and commercialised.

I really liked the hostel and the facilities in general. Staff was ok, some more than others...Great location and value for money! Bad side is the noise, the rooms are nothing close to acoustic isolated. But I think I was miss fortunate in that side because when I was in the hostel they received about 3 or 4 soccer teams full of very very very noisy children, who made the common area a nightmare. Breakfast is is ok! Adding and cutting I would go back!

A good hostel in BA, among the best in the city, having stayed in several of them hard to tell if this is the best or not, I can not tell here which are the others, but reading comments you quickly find out by yourself

Nothing too special about this hostel, just another place to crash. Most of the staff was excellent, room could have been a limitless better.

hi. After travelling for two days from Hawaii and having a less than enthusiastic 4th of July in Texas... I arrived in Buenos Aires and was a little nervous since I dont speak a single word of Spanish and it was my first time coming to South America. However upon walking into Hostel Suites Florida and hear Jack Johnson playing in their lobby I knew I couldnt have picked a better place. The staff, location, cleanliness, lobby awesomeness were fantastic. BEST HOSTEL IVE EVER STAYED IN!

• 5th Jul 2014

Very hot water and lovely bathrooms. It is a nice place to stay but not very social, the bar is open to the public and gets very busy at weekends. I would recommend if you want to not socialise with others. Great bedrooms, bathrooms and cleanliness

Nice hostel. Individual rooms are very spacious and all en suite. Right in the centre of Buenos Aires, perfect to visit all the sights etc.

• 4th Jul 2014

Very well located if you are staying in Buenos Aires for few days. Close to main sights and metro lines. Great corporative hostel. Not much personality, always schedule of things to do each day, although everything seems overpriced and gringo-tailored. Staff makes up for all these though. Great people working there, and a bar in the basement, which is never a bad thing. Recommended for the ocasional Bs As visitor, avoid if looking for something authentic. Clean, nice private rooms.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Its a great location, the hostel is located right in the middle of the center, security is great too. Very hot water and clean bathrooms (twin private). The breakfast is really good. I recommend it.

The location and staff were perfect. I stayed in a 4 bed shared room and i thought that the cleanliness was poor, the bathroom's facilities were old and dirty and i found i lot of hair on my bed.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Very good Hostel in general. There was a/c (heat/cold) in our private double bed room: it worked well, but it was very dirty, as dust flakes flew from it when we turned it on. I missed having a kettle in the kitchen. Ah and be sure to book the hostel shuttle service a trip earlier to return to the ezeiza airport if you have a tight schedule and plan to use their service (our shuttle was 40 minutes late).

Great staff! Very friendly and accomodating. Also, the place was clean and comfortable. I felt safe and it was in an awesome location! Definitely recommend it.

• 25th Jun 2014

very central and nice hostel bad elevator and bad wifi at the room im from sweden

Hostel Suites Florida is a great large hostel, well located in the city centre. I originally booked 3 nights in the hostel and I asked about the promotion of 5 nights get one free, although this should be booked together the very helpful front desk workers were more than happy to fulfill this offer which was really good and a nice touch. Due to the great atmosphere around the hostel and the facilities I extended to my stay to 7 nights in total and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

Safe and great location. Staff very friendly and able to accommodate all requests. Rooms very clean.

Its a great location, security is great too, very clean. But its not milhouse, if you want party party go milhouse, this is still party-ish, but if you want to sleep you can actually manage to do it whenever you want, thats the plus. Staff are ok. Some friendly some not

They were so amazing! Suuuuppper helpful and friendly staff!!! Facilities are amazing. Common room is epic. Overall fantastic!

• 17th Jun 2014

Really disapointed by the behavior of the staff. For having been to a lot of places around the World, never seen a staff so unfriendly, cold, bored and unpleasant during my stay of 5 nights. Other points are good.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

excellent ¡

The hostel is located right in the middle of the center, perfect location. It is a huge hostel with 300 rooms

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7