Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The rooms are cleanish and big enough for the amount of ppl staying in there. Staff is friendly and helpful (the guys more than the girls, maybe because I am a girl) Breakfast is good Bathroom I had in my room wasn't very nice. Could need a good scrub and a new fan (very very noisy) I enjoyed staying there

The hostel is very well located and it has many facilities for people who want to hang around. But the staff is not very nice, it seems like they are totally bored - I felt bad asking some questions, as if a I should've known them because they are not there to answer you kindly. The rooms are not clean and the beds are not so comfortable. Mine was poor, but it was ok if you're staying 1-3 nights. Lockers are big, but you have to bring your padlock and no one told me that before.

This place was alright. I think I was super irritated by it because when I booked my reservation, it didn't go through the first time, or so I thought. When I arrived they forced me to pay for an extra night stating that I had two reservations. I explained that I didn't understand how I had two reservations. I stayed at HS Palermo too. Palermo was way better and the staff is a lot more friendlier. Wifi is horrible by the way. Only really worked in the common area.

• 5th Oct 2014

Absolut empfehlenswertes Hostel. Sicher, sauber und der freundlichste Mitarbeiter - Marcos den wir je auf unserer Reise getroffen haben :). Wir haben ein mega upgrade bekommen - Doppelzimmer für den Preis eines Dorms ;). So kann der Aufenthalt in BA nur super werden. lg manu & mario

I didn't enjoy my stay here. Everything about this hostel is impersonal and it's obviously designed by someone who doesn't care much about travel but about churning people in and out in order to make money. There is nothing you can change unless you start from the ground up and make it more like a hostel and less like an overcrowded, cheap hotel.

Frendly staff but didnt know much about cicty events and restaurants.

Very good location, staff attentive and room clean with housekeeping everyday. The only thing that was really frustrating is that the wifi only connects but did not navigate in any of my devices

Really enjoyed my stay at Hostel suites Palermo! Friendly and English spoken staff, nice chill areas, good and safe location in Palermo nearby subway. I would absolutely recommend this Hostel.

HostelSuites Florida is a great hostel if you want time alone and don't want to tell your travel story yet again. Most people here don't interact with one another. Many families and older people stay here. It's a large, rather cold-looking building right in the heart of Florida street, which is great if you want to explore the Microcenter area, but I was eager to get to Palermo after a few days of being in this tourist / businessperson's mecca.

good place to stay in argentina, i booked 08 nights in the double bed. my room was nice end clean . the breakfast is incredible, this hostel has my recomendation. Franklin Faleh

I love this hostel!!!

• 9th Sep 2014

Nice clean, friendly helpful staff. It is a big hostel, WiFi sucked but computers down stairs. I would stay here again!

Very nice, clean and lovely. Well located with friendly and helpful people!!

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Excellent location.

Good Hostel, but alot of noise from the lift and banging doors

Did not enjoy this hostel. Was very noisy Wasn't told where to get breakfast. Only good thing was location right on florida ave.

Outstanding helpfull staff! Privilege location, close from main sightseeing.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Venezuela

Great view in the common room and really friendly and helpful staff :)

We didn't like this hostel at all. It feels like a factory, it is so big! The room was boring, old and cold. We saw fungus. The sheets on the bed were terrible. For two nights, we couln't sleep for hours because of the amazing noise in the stairwell and in the corridor. Party people all over the place and none of them cared for other guests. Nobody of the hostel did something. So where are the camera's for??? The breakfast in the basement (!!) was poor and the staff not friendly.

brilliant hostel, was a shame we were only in argentina for such a short time! could easily stay here for a long time!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4