Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Good location as a in BA. Decent enough rooms, I had a female dorm with ensuite and this was good. It is void of atmosphere, sociable and WiFi centred in one area so everyone glued to their phones here.

no wifi in the rooms, which is a no-go in 2015. Only in the lounge has wifi and since everybody is trying to connect, signal is very low hostel does not provide towels (although advertised), locks for the lockers or power adaptors (all are advertised in the front desk but they dont have) Also, it is a hostel and a cheap hotel, so a bunch of old people who ruin the mood for party and going out...

They didn't have Wifi in the floor, only in the reception, too bad.

Depends what you want. If you want a clean hostel centrally placed and well priced then it is great. However, if you want to meet people don't stay here as it has no atmosphere and people sit on their own with their phones. Go to milhouse if you want to socialise. Consequently I left Florida suites after one night

Good price and confortable enough. No wifi in room, only at lobby. Staff could be more flexible, I guess due to te big size of the hostel, over 300 beds, policies had to be strictly applied, leaving less space for a more relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast was ok. Overall is a fine option for an affordable sleep at good central location.

They should get all the ratings, superb staff, super friendly and understanding. I had major delays with my flights to Argentina and arrived at the hostel well after 1:30am and they got me sorted into my room, today when breakfast was available and sorted me with wifi. Even when I was to tired to understand how a door operates ( no sleep for 36 hours due to the stress of delays with my flights) they sorted it for. Excellent English spoken by all the members of staff I had contact with.

• 25th Oct 2015

- Rooms getting cleaned by the cleaner every day, big thumbs up! - Kitchen is basically not usable, no cups, no cutlery, no buttons on the hobs ... size 3x4 meters. - what nobody tells you this hostel takes regular school classes of tenagers with the result that the WiFi breaks down and that you find guaranteed no sleep at night.

• 3rd Oct 2015

This was the third time I stayed at Hostel Suites Florida! I've been travelling around Argentina and use it as a pit stop between trips. The staff are very helpful, and 2 out of the 3 times I've had a small dorm to myself. Really cannot fault them at all!!

Excellent experience. I will go back any time. I wish for internet access in the bedroom. I asked for an extra blanket since only one was provided, the staff provide me with it inmediatly. Tks so much

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Uruguay

Very well located, good atmosphere and staff. They are very attentive and make effort to speak another languages in order to make you more comfortable. Wifi is available only at downstairs/hall, nice connection. Facilities a bit old, lift works well but its strange to arrive in you floor and see a door handle to open to get out. Beds are noisy and also lifts in the evening is very noisy. I had difficulties to sleep due to noisy. Lockers are big, but for a 8-bed room, there are only four lockers.

Good rooms, Excellent location, friendly staff, no wifi in rooms but in the common area downstairs good wifi. They were quite filled up when I went, but the staff were all nice and it's right in the heart of florida st. cambio cambio!

If you want a good place to stay and not spend too much money, this is the hostel. But the cleanliness is not the best. Anyway, I recommend this place.

Internet must be reachable on the rooms or at least be charged to the room if desired. Water must be offerd at the rooms. Breakfast must be different menu for different days, and towels must be changed on a 2 days basis rather than 3 days basis. The Sube card could be selled at the hostel. Though the fusion bar at the bottom is an advantage for the guest who wish to party at nights the noise for the guest who wish to rest could mean an issue in some cases.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Venezuela

Perfect location in the middle of everything ( Florida st) we stayed in a private room and a dorm, both very clean and comfortable. the dorm beds had an outlet and light by each bed which was nice. Bar is fun and reasonably priced. Very secure. Staff is helpful with any questions you may have. Kitchen is not well equipped which isn't a huge deal. Also no wifi in rooms, and in main room it barely works since there are so many people trying to use it. Highly recommend! Would stay again!

Everyone we had contact with contributed a lot for a pleasant stay. We made the right decision chosing Hostel Suites.

Hostel Suites Florida were amazing! The rooms were large and clean, hot showers 24hrs, free dinner Monday-Wednesday, and super helpful staff. They even let me leave my bag in the secure luggage room for 3 days while I went to Mendoza. Cannot recommend them enough!!

Should include get off the bus on OBELISCO stop. Just an "ok" place. Located on Florida is easy, of course, but staff could be more interested in helping people and be more polite. Noisy place, no wi fi on dorms. Breakfast less than basic and very confused servive on it. Dorms accomodation is good, as well shower with hot water.

Excellent hostel, but its not a very young environment.

One of the best hostels in BA. Our stay there was awesome! Comfortable, light and clean rooms, the staff is very friendly and working fast. Great WIFI speed in the lobby. Some things to improve: fix all the computers in the internet area and one of the elevators, more people should help during breakfasts to provide clean dishes and supply with food and hot water. Check all the electricity sockets and light bulbs in the rooms and hair driers to work. And the fan in the bathroom was annoying.

A nice hostel to stay at. Staff were friendly and really helpful. Location was very central so you can easily get to all the tourist places. Kitchen a little small so not good when everyone needs to use it at once.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels