Hostel Suites Florida

Fabulous 5245 Total Reviews
Fabulous 5245 Total Reviews

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

I actually like it so much. Best hostel regarding its price.

24th Jan 2017
7.4

Last time I stayed here (1 year ago) the room was very clean but this time it was dirty and not cleaned during my stay. Helpful staff, especially Francisco.

11th Jan 2017

In general, the hostel was great. In-room air-conditioning units were good, as well as en-suite bathrooms in the 4 bunk rooms. Breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and helpful. My main complaint was that the linens seemed dirty. Other than that I was really please with the hostel.

• England, Female, 41+
2nd Jan 2017
7.7

This hostel is very central and within walking distance of restaurants, cafes etc. The rooms are very basic (I stayed in a private room with bathroom) but that's all you need really if you are only going to sleep there. For the price I felt it was worth it. Breakfast is provided again fairly good with cereal, toast, fruit, yogurts and juices tea and coffee, the only thing I would say is that they need to replace the mugs as they are all badly chipped. But overall a good stay.

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016
5.1

I didn't enjoy my stay at this hostel. Eventhough there are lots of people staying there, the atmosphere wasn't good in the common areas. The kitchen is a joke. It's so tiny for the amount of people there. The rooms were dirty. The hostel bar doesn't have any backpackers in, only locals meeting there friends to predrink, so it wasn't great to socialise. Staff friendly but not helpful. Overall I wouldn't recommend.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
3rd Dec 2016
6.9

Told us 20% off ALL drinks, but charged us full price. Travel agent there is expensive, better to book online yourself. Lack of security with the staff:friend handed the front desk a piece of valuable jewelry which I accidentally left in the room, saying that I would pick it up the next day, with my name etc.They couldn't find it.We gave description of the staff along with the time so they could track the staff member,sent 3 emails,visited them 3 times and still no reply or jewelry. Nor apology!

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 18-24
30th Oct 2016

Every things was awesome , the stuff , the location , rooms , I would like to come back again . I really recommend it