Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Outstanding helpfull staff! Privilege location, close from main sightseeing.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Venezuela

Great view in the common room and really friendly and helpful staff :)

We didn't like this hostel at all. It feels like a factory, it is so big! The room was boring, old and cold. We saw fungus. The sheets on the bed were terrible. For two nights, we couln't sleep for hours because of the amazing noise in the stairwell and in the corridor. Party people all over the place and none of them cared for other guests. Nobody of the hostel did something. So where are the camera's for??? The breakfast in the basement (!!) was poor and the staff not friendly.

brilliant hostel, was a shame we were only in argentina for such a short time! could easily stay here for a long time!

Great location great facilities great staff very helpful all spoke English. Was more expensive for the location. My only down side was that it was very large and commercialised.

I recommend Florida Suites fo anyone who needs to know Buenos Aires.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Uruguay

I really liked the hostel and the facilities in general. Staff was ok, some more than others...Great location and value for money! Bad side is the noise, the rooms are nothing close to acoustic isolated. But I think I was miss fortunate in that side because when I was in the hostel they received about 3 or 4 soccer teams full of very very very noisy children, who made the common area a nightmare. Breakfast is is ok! Adding and cutting I would go back!

A pretty good hostel with fantastic facilities and staff that let it down. Booked a private room for a couple of nights in the lead up to the world cup final. A nice room however the toliet didn't flush so we woke up to a horrible smell. The staff were not bad to deal with however they treated you like a number. Its obvious that they have a lot of people coming and going from the hostel and that why they have given up on adding a personal touch, its a shame

A good hostel in BA, among the best in the city, having stayed in several of them hard to tell if this is the best or not, I can not tell here which are the others, but reading comments you quickly find out by yourself

Really loved the location of this hostel, I do not think you could ask for any better location! The facilities were excellent, the dorms were spacious and included huge lockers. The breakfast was phenomenal and even included eggs! One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The tours they offered were great and the staff really were so helpful when booking tours. Only suggestion would be to not use their free airport transfer, it's quite confusing and unreliable.

Nothing too special about this hostel, just another place to crash. Most of the staff was excellent, room could have been a limitless better.

The location is very good indeed. Nice breakfest and lockers. The atmosphere is not good at all... Seems to be a kindergarten: a lot of teenagers and kids. About the staff.. Some are really nice and willing to help, some seems to be dieing when talking to you. It is a good hostel. Actually, I would return there.. maybe I have more luck in a next time.

Location is the only big plus. Staff is not so friendly. They sort of mass prproduce the services if you know what I mean. There is no cosy feeling of ahostel. Also it was very silly of them to have one banana per guest policy at the breakfast.

hi. After travelling for two days from Hawaii and having a less than enthusiastic 4th of July in Texas... I arrived in Buenos Aires and was a little nervous since I dont speak a single word of Spanish and it was my first time coming to South America. However upon walking into Hostel Suites Florida and hear Jack Johnson playing in their lobby I knew I couldnt have picked a better place. The staff, location, cleanliness, lobby awesomeness were fantastic. BEST HOSTEL IVE EVER STAYED IN!

• 5th Jul 2014

Very hot water and lovely bathrooms. It is a nice place to stay but not very social, the bar is open to the public and gets very busy at weekends. I would recommend if you want to not socialise with others. Great bedrooms, bathrooms and cleanliness

Nice hostel. Individual rooms are very spacious and all en suite. Right in the centre of Buenos Aires, perfect to visit all the sights etc.

• 4th Jul 2014

Very well located if you are staying in Buenos Aires for few days. Close to main sights and metro lines. Great corporative hostel. Not much personality, always schedule of things to do each day, although everything seems overpriced and gringo-tailored. Staff makes up for all these though. Great people working there, and a bar in the basement, which is never a bad thing. Recommended for the ocasional Bs As visitor, avoid if looking for something authentic. Clean, nice private rooms.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Its a great location, the hostel is located right in the middle of the center, security is great too. Very hot water and clean bathrooms (twin private). The breakfast is really good. I recommend it.

The location and staff were perfect. I stayed in a 4 bed shared room and i thought that the cleanliness was poor, the bathroom's facilities were old and dirty and i found i lot of hair on my bed.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Very good Hostel in general. There was a/c (heat/cold) in our private double bed room: it worked well, but it was very dirty, as dust flakes flew from it when we turned it on. I missed having a kettle in the kitchen. Ah and be sure to book the hostel shuttle service a trip earlier to return to the ezeiza airport if you have a tight schedule and plan to use their service (our shuttle was 40 minutes late).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6