8.4
Fabulous 5,205 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 5,205 Total Reviews
Hostel Suites Florida Located at Florida 328, , Buenos Aires.
Argentina
Buenos Aires C1005AAH Florida 328
84% 5205
-34.6040358 -58.3752965
    Rooms available

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 18-24
30th Oct 2016

Every things was awesome , the stuff , the location , rooms , I would like to come back again . I really recommend it

16th Jul 2016
6.3

I booked a private room but after returning from an excursion the Manager left a note in my door that I had to move into a dorm room for my last night. I explained to him that my understanding was I had the room for 2 nights. He told me I had to move because a guest was waiting for the room. I discovered later that night NO was waiting. There are 2 things that concerned me. When I intially asked to speak with him he (Manager) was busy but he did later come to my room because I refused to move.

• India, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

Great Place ! The staff is extremely helpful ! And because it is a hostel, met a lot of people from different parts of the world ! If I ever visit Argentina again, I would stay again in that same place.

14th Jul 2016

Great hostel and staff! Minor nuisances... Beds creek terribly, mattresses are worn out and wifi is particularly finikie. On/ off on /off. Difficult to load pics. P.s. Don't try to bribe people for a good rating. The truth will set you free.

• England, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016
8.0

Great location and bar downstairs is great. Loads of activities organised by the hostel which is great if you're a solo traveller. However the breakfast was really poor - lack of selection aside from sugary cereal, rock hard bread rolls and a few apples. Also there was rarely any hot water in the showers which wouldn't normally bother me but with the freezing temperatures outside it wasn't fun having an icy shower as well.

• England, Couple, 25-30
12th Jun 2016
2.0

Started with staff trying to trick me into paying £50 extra for my room, checked the exchange rate myself and realised before I paid, this was not a mistake! Checked into a private room without towels. Was made to wait till 12pm the following day, was given a towel after half hour of arguing at reception. Left with a full refund after one night. Would not recommend this hostel AT ALL!! If you do, check what you're paying when checking in and good luck fighting the maid for a towel!!