Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great location, great facilities. I did report a broken beer bottle in the room which wasn't mine, and I got the impression that the guy didn't beleive me when he asked me if I knew the alcohol rules.

Its the second time I stay in the Florida Hostel. Its very well location, good price, but it says transfer FREE, but I think its not free, when I had to return back I asked about this and they asked me for 140 pesos. So it must be clear. And if you stay for 5 nights they give u 1, they didnt give me any, I saw and asked about this, so I didnt pay the transfer to return back

• 14th Feb 2015

Great hostel, awesome staff

• 7th Feb 2015

Very good location, near everything a traveller could need. Few minutes from Obelisco, subway station really close. Great atmosphere!

The staff was very friendly. Thumbs up! Wifi was terrible though, my I-phone never would connect, I had better luck out in the street with public wifi services. My air conditioning did not work and there were no amenities in the room but it was clean which is all I really wanted. Since the Wifi didn't work in my room and it had no TV, I was encouraged to spend less time in there which was actually ok for the most part.

• 29th Jan 2015

really nice hostel, very clean, great location. They also had a good free walking tour of La Boca

• 26th Jan 2015

Breakfast not so good, everything was really sugary. Also the hostel is almost too big, the atmosphere isn't as nice as in smaller hostels. Good that they have a bar downstairs though! And the location is perfect.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Finland

Location is great, hostel staff are friendly but the staff at the fusion bar are very rude. Security is not great they need to replace the wooden lockers with more secure metal ones. There is no lock on the bathroom door and no hand soap in the toilet. Not good in a shared bathroom. Overall a very good hostel staff are very helpful when booking excursions but they need to work on security, privacy and the attitude of staff in the connected Fusion bar

Greast hostel. Only negative is the small kitchen.

the in house travel agency is rocks!

The hostel is located in the center of the city, in the most famous street. Very helpful staff, and a week plan with lots of activities.

We mostly didn´t like staying here because of the location. It´s right on Florida street, which is very very hectic and flashy and overwhelming. It was helpful for us to get the shuttle from the airport and get our money exchanged nearby, but it wasn´t a relaxing or interesting neighbourhood to be staying in. The hostel itself was fine, the staff were very nice, there was a tour guide there that you can consult for free... the breakfast was among the worst we´ve had.

Great staff..friendly and very helpful

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I do not understand why this was rated as a top party hostel! There was an expensive bar, a pool table that you had to pay extra to use (which was not in the advertisement), and the wifi did not reach our room. There was no where approved to smoke (again we were coming here because on your sight it was a top notch party hostel). Breakfast was cereal and bread, not worth including in an advertisement. This was like a hotel, should not be given a reward for a party hostel.

• 11th Jan 2015

The hostel had a nice lounge area and the dorm rooms were nicely sized and clean. The lockers were huge (you can fit a full size suitcase with room to spare), which was nice but the locks didn't seem too secure (you could easy pry it off the wood). The bathroom could have been a little cleaner, but for one day it was fine. It was great for a one night stay especially for the cheap price. The airport shuttle was a nice perk too.

I was disapointed by the time to check in & out

It's a handy hostel to stay in if you're passing through. Some staff are.very helpful. One must book on hostelworld to get a fair rate, otherwise the walkin price is $5 more for a 6 bed female dorm!!!! Not sure if there was some funny business going on as I came across a few scenarios money wise in 2 days with beds and taxis.

Big place - lacked atmosphere and communal comforts. Had a lot of information on tour options but didn't provide any information on independent options and other useful information such as insider tips. They also make you wear a tatty wrist band. The breakfast is very basic and the crew that serve it stand around speechless and it makes for a very peculiar setting. The hotel staff were nice though and my room was clean and the location was central to the key areas

Clean place, really good location but be prepared, Florida is one of the busiest pedestrian areas of BA. It's a pretty big hostel which gives it a rather impersonal vibe. Book online if you want to extend your stay or at least make sure they don't charge you more all over sudden. Prices online are quite different from the ones displayed at the hostel... It was such a hassle when I figured that they were about to charge me 60 pesos more per night than I had been paying before.

• 6th Jan 2015

Great hostal, great value, great location - stayed there many times now - always with positive experience.

• 5th Jan 2015