Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel, very social, great staff, the only downside is that when you are on the computers you get a 20 minute timer and everything shuts down, bit of a pain when you're trying to do things but not a major issue.

Woooow awesome place clean cool staff alwYs open . It's a massive hostel 10 floors so not a homely feel hostel but awesome to stay

The Staff would be EXC if was not but 1 functionary that threat me and my girlfriend bad, first, i came to ask for towel's and he start the conversation with "hola que tal?", i sign with "good" with my head and start the conversation, he ignore me and ask again "Hola que tal?" Smiling, clearly wanting to make me feel bad (that happen in EP). The other day, he was in the entry of the hostel and i waited for him to unlock the door to i could enter, then he suddenly hit the door for no reason..

• 13th Mar 2014

The hostel is very well located in BA, is clean and safe. Very professional and friendly staff - tailor-made services, good touristic advices and always very helpful even when dealing with human/personal issues. Good quality of services - great to have free dinners! I highly recommend this hostel for any kind of travelers. I will personnally come back Thank you to all Hostel Florida Suites staff for their help and kindness Audrey

• 13th Mar 2014

The location of this hostel is perfect. Av. Florida is one of the main walking Av in Buenos Aires and really close to many tourist attractions. We booked a double room which was really much space in it and really modern. Its a big hostel and every day they organize many different events (pub crawl, ,...) Bad thing: They had an offer if you book 4 nights you get the 5th free. We had much trouble to get the 5th night, and they gave kesy to some rendom people after the 4th night.

Excellent hostal! One of the best I've ever been! All staff are very helpful and nice. I also lost my wallet with the equivalent of 200USD plus all my credit cards and other important documents. I was more than happy when not only they found it but everything was in it! Emplacement is excellent as well! I really recommend this hostal to anyone!

• 10th Mar 2014

Awesome place, the people that work there are nice and feel worried about our language and how we try to understand their language. Also the security is great, the ladies that had cleaned my bedroom left all clean and tidy and didn't touch in anything that was in the shelf and in the table (books, sunglasses). The location is perfect, it is in the center and you arrive at some important point like Casa Rosada and the Obelisco really fast just walking a few blocks. I love it!!

• 10th Mar 2014

Its a great place to stay, in the middle of the centre, easy to reach all other places. With nice and helpfull hostel staff, if you look for a place to stay for a few days to discover Buenos Aires its perfect!

• 8th Mar 2014

Everything was great, thanks so much for everything, I will go back for sure!

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Chile

Very friendly staff, amenities and facilities. The staff and front desk were the highlight of my stay there, although the accommodations were quite exceptional as well. Would recommend.

Nice place and very well located.

• 2nd Mar 2014
  • Uruguay
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Great Kitchen facilities and good internet access

• 25th Feb 2014

The hostel was ok and in a central position and staff were helpful but Buenos Aires is such a scary place. We were held up at gunpoint and robbed. We movwd on to Uruguay and are much happier here.

The staff is nice, the location is very good in the middle of the Florida street. The staff is friendly and helps you with oyur questions. They organize a lot of events such as futbol games. It is a very very big hostel so if you like this type of hostel you will be happy! In my opinion the atmosphere is not great due to the fact this hostel is too big. But it is an OK place to stay in BA.

Good hostel right in the thick of town. No real common area for people to meet. Large groups were then when I stayed (eg, approx twenty 15 year old boys part of a soccer group) which would make chilling out on the couches awkward.. most of the staff were very helpful but there was one of the males who made a real effot and almost scolded at you if you asked him for anything. Pub crawl was fantastic, highly recommend it.

Location is good and breakfast is free.Some of the staff members speak english and the majority of them is really nice and friendly. Small supermarkets are in walking distance. What w did not like that the cleaning team once left our door open and that the guy at the reception gave us a third key for our room without asking for our names when we asked whether our friends dropped off our two keys there. (Officially we only had two keys and they didnt leave them.thismade us wonder about security)

great place. will come back

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Israel

The fusion bar is awesome and the free dinner was great!!!

• 18th Feb 2014

The walls are thin and the people were loud. The room was not cleaned every day and I did not receive any shampoo. Towels were with hair and earwax. Soap was not available during multiple days and the public toilets in the hostel were really dirty (a lot of stool). Wifi was not available in the rooms and a lot of pc did not function. Most of the staff were in a groomy mood. One of them even reacted hostile when I asked for help. Did not expect such a quality. Breakfast was terrible.

• 15th Feb 2014

I always stay there, location is awesome. Breakfast simple but good.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels