Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Big place - lacked atmosphere and communal comforts. Had a lot of information on tour options but didn't provide any information on independent options and other useful information such as insider tips. They also make you wear a tatty wrist band. The breakfast is very basic and the crew that serve it stand around speechless and it makes for a very peculiar setting. The hotel staff were nice though and my room was clean and the location was central to the key areas

Clean place, really good location but be prepared, Florida is one of the busiest pedestrian areas of BA. It's a pretty big hostel which gives it a rather impersonal vibe. Book online if you want to extend your stay or at least make sure they don't charge you more all over sudden. Prices online are quite different from the ones displayed at the hostel... It was such a hassle when I figured that they were about to charge me 60 pesos more per night than I had been paying before.

• 6th Jan 2015

Great hostal, great value, great location - stayed there many times now - always with positive experience.

• 5th Jan 2015

I've stayed at the hostel twice and will be back soon. It might not be the best hostel ever, but its value for money and location is great!

I booked for a private room... That was supposed to have towels, waited 30 hours for one, and only got after ask at least five times. Staff is not so helpful.

Great location and atmosphere is great. The shared toilet in my room was not working so we were all made to go to the toilet at the reception area to do our business. I was told by the other guests that it got stinky at one time because someone new used it (they dont tell you about the issue at check-in I suppose so you wont change rooms). The issue never got fixed while I was in that room. Good thing my reservation in that room was only for 2 nights because it would have been unbearable.

As my second time there I have no regrets for choosing Hoste Suites Florida, however there is always space for improvement: 1) Some of the staff were not friendly at all. Training or motivating activities must be provided in order to keep good talents. 2) They made a mistake in my reservation and I had to pay extra room rates once front desk could not find a confirmed reservation. 3) Bad wi-fi signal.

• 31st Dec 2014

Excelente hostel! Friendly staff and great atmosphere!!

• 31st Dec 2014

Great hostel with great staff! not very clean, but is an argentinean thing.

• 29th Dec 2014

I really enjoyed the care and attention of the maid Rita! She was very helpful and took good care of the cleanliness of the room we were!

• 28th Dec 2014

Achei tudo ótimo, gostei muito, mas achei que alguns dos seus atendentes não sabem lidar muito bem com o público, apesar de me parecerem experientes. Tive, duas vez, a experiência de ser destratada por dois de seus funcionários. Espero, se um dia voltar a me hospedar no hostel, não passar por isso. obrigada!

• 26th Dec 2014

I liked how friendly and helpful the staff at Hostel Suites Florida were! I went on four different tours through the hostel and the bookings were smooth and the tours great, The staff that were exceptionally helpful were Eddie, Carlos, Ana, and Anna Bell.

The best things about the hostel are the location and the rooms. Lockers are big and wifi works. I don't think they clean up the rooms very often because when I left, the bathroom was dirty for 3 days. It's good at all. I will stay there again.

If you are a traveler/backpacker, who wants to meet people - stay away from this place: they pretend to be a hotel, and as a result it is horrible place to socialise, and has a bad facilities: small beds, that are wobbling and producing very annoying sound meanwhile; no enough power sockets. Stuff: would depend - some very very friendly and helpful, and others did not give a f about us and seemed very annoyed people are asking them something. Location: a lot of noise from the Florida str.

I like this hostel and every time that I', in Baires I stayed here... .It's really good... The kitchen need more stuff...

It is a ok hostel! No atmosphere and no specials! For buenos aires ok!! Would 't really recomend it!

Rooms good, not the cleanest but OK, Staff friendly, Internet poor, Breakfast average

Great hostel

The breakfast is really poor and our dorm wasn't very clean.

Great hostel in good location, very big but good wifi in room, large bathroom with bath and hairdryer, bar downstairs, good breakfast, short taxi ride to port for boat to Montevideo, on pedestrianised street, short walk to supermarket and 30 min walk to Evita's tomb, 24 hour reception. Very small kitchen for the size of the hostel. Would recommend. Rooms cleaned daily.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels