Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I stayed there for four nights in a four-bed room with bathroom. It was alright, nothing exceptional but alright. Cleanliness was average. The breakfast is alright. The hostel is too big, it's a cheap hotel more than a hostel, nobody tries to meet other people. They always have big tourist groups (20/30 people) overcrowding the common spaces. The kitchen is very small but nobody uses it so it doesn't matter. The computer lab sucks, there are like 4 computers that work.

• 5th Mar 2015

Lovely staff, the central location makes it easy to get everywhere in the city. Rooms are fine. Free shuttle from the airport and lots of activities going on. Great value 5 nights for the price of 4. But no atmosphere due to being so big. You can meet people as a solo traveler but there are better hostels for this. Kitchen is small but clean and functional!

Internet never worked. Staff was unfriendly and always unwilling to help. The bartender threatened a friend of mine. Housekeeping was poor. Bar was expensive. Don't use the elevators.

I've stayed here before so knew what to expect, which is clean, affordable, central location, lots of information on hand but poor wifi, almost not-existent in rooms, not much going on at night in the immediate area, breakfast a bit dodge and not very soulful common area... But it's otherwise good and I recommend it

This hostel has a great location and is very well organized. It is huge and caters for all sorts of travelers. It has planned activities day & night, lots of information about BA and Argentina. Big common areas, lots of computers, couches, tables. Downstairs is where breakfast (its ok) is & it turns into a bar during the day/night. My room was good, big lockers, ensuite, air-con. staff were all friendly & helpful. only con IMO is because of its size it lacks the personal feel i like in a hostel

The Wi-Fi would malfunction on a regular basis.

• 24th Feb 2015

A very good hostel in the city center, clean and good rooms. A huge plus to the friendly and helpful stuff! With a lot of activities and offers. Had a very good experience staying here and I highly recommend it!

I just have one complain and it's about the staff. I ask to one of the men how much was the taxi to colonia express if I booked it from the hostel. He told me 'I don't know.' and went away. He was doing nothing and if he really wanted to help, he could've checked it in the system. But fortunately, on the following day a girl from the staff told me how much it was.

Nothing negative to say about this hostel, apart from the poor quality of the computers available for use by the guests.

• 23rd Feb 2015

The hostel is a great place to stay if visiting Buenos Aires, Its location is fantastic right in the middle of everything. The staff were super friendly are always there to help with anything from booking buses to Spanish classes. There are lots of activities to do each day to help meet other travelers and see the city at the same time.

• 22nd Feb 2015

I enjoyed staying at this hostel. The location is good, the rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. A couple things to improve on: - Computers/WiFi/Internet - activities to help guests know each other

• 20th Feb 2015

I originally only booked one night with Florida, but the place was so safe and clean...the staff was SO helpful...and the location was perfect....that I stayed my entire 5 nights in Buenos Aires. I was pleasantly surprised to find a FREE breakfast bar was included in my stay and they offered a variety of free tours. I definitely recommend HI Florida and will stay here again if I return to BA!

Great location, great facilities. I did report a broken beer bottle in the room which wasn't mine, and I got the impression that the guy didn't beleive me when he asked me if I knew the alcohol rules.

Its the second time I stay in the Florida Hostel. Its very well location, good price, but it says transfer FREE, but I think its not free, when I had to return back I asked about this and they asked me for 140 pesos. So it must be clear. And if you stay for 5 nights they give u 1, they didnt give me any, I saw and asked about this, so I didnt pay the transfer to return back

• 14th Feb 2015

Great hostel, awesome staff

• 7th Feb 2015

Very good location, near everything a traveller could need. Few minutes from Obelisco, subway station really close. Great atmosphere!

1 2 3 Next » last »