Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Big hostel with lots of groups of people staying there. As someone travelling on my own I didn't find it friendly or a good place to meet people. The kitchen was small and taken over by groups sometimes. The location was good and dorm ok, but didn't really enjoy my time there.

Yea decent hostel, expected more from the pictures though..

good food is always available on fusion bar, constant partying options, and things to do during the day. Staff was very helpful during my stay. Very recommended

This hostel is more of a hotel, it's clean and very large. On arrival we found the staff were not very welcoming, and did not offer info. The location isn't great at night, no restaurants open, but good in the day. The tours are really expensive compared to other hostels, so you're best of booking tours elsewhere. The common area lacked atmosphere and youre logged off the computers after twenty mins which was annoying. The wifi was very poor, probably due to the sheer number of people using it.

Great staff! Really nice and helful.

Staying in this hostel was just great!!! Very good atmosphere, the rooms are clean and the stuff is just great! They have a pick up service from the international airport.

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Yes, the location is great. But the staff is rude and arrogant - they make you feel like you're a burden when you stand at reception. Lack of atmosphere, wifi too weak and in my opinion too expensive. All in all okay for a couple of nights but no more.

Helpful staff, very confortable and clear room. For sure I'll recommend the hostel and come back in a next opportunity. Thanks Hostel Suites Florida

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • PriscilaG

The hostel is very well-located in the city center. To Palermo, the place to go out for drinks and party its a 15 minute ride for app. 50 pesos but still there are all the important sightseeing places around. The stuff was very helpful and recommended us lots of non-touristic places & parties wich was great fun (whereas the club in the hostel was veery touristic but still full of people). We had a balcony and the room was ok. In general we always felt safe due to extra security in the entrance.

• 31st Jan 2014

I love this hostel!!!

• 30th Jan 2014

The hostel is placed in a very good location. There are a lot of tours to do. The rooms are so clean. There is party and activities so you can know a lot of people. Staffs are a lit bit serious. I think they can be more friendly. I definitely recomend Hostel Florida. It is one of the best hostel that I ever had.

Regards from Tomek, Polish guy who stayed there for such a long time.

great location, great staff, good security, clean. What more do you need? Special thanks to Angelica for helping a 'novice' traveler. Many thanks see you all in 6 months.

Obviously I have come to love this place. I have used Buenos Aires as my hub for all of my travel in Argentina. Every time I change regions in the country I seem to end up connecting through Buenos Aires. Every time I am in Buenos Aires I come directly here. The staff is great, freindly, and speaks many languages. The rates are resonable especially for the ideal location in the center of the city. I have used Hostelworld to prebook a bed or I have landed at the airport and just showed up!!

The staff were great and met some amazing people here. The breakfast is also better than I have had at other places, plus having it included is a bonus!

• 25th Jan 2014

Safe hostel in a good location, helpfull staff although some of the men staff were a bit rude and grumpy.

Great vibe, great people and great facility. A lot of offer to the tour, party and information. One of the biggest and nicest place I've ever stayed

unfriendly staff, too busy chatting with each other that taking care of customers, lockers broken, not welcoming atmosphere

• 21st Jan 2014

The best thing about staying at Hostel Suites is the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. They were always on hand to advise with any issues you may have whether that be in regards to the hostel or the city of Buenos. The atmosphere is great and socialising with other people is made easy thanks to the nice chilling area and of course the downstairs bar! Very good value for money and always cleaned to a high standard...I will definitely stay here again when I am back in Buenos Aires :)

• 16th Jan 2014

Air condition works very good, I recommend the pub crawl!!!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels