Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

the hotel is good, but the computers and the wifi are very bad

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Uruguay

Pros - Hotel very well located, in the heart of Buenos Aires, few steps from subway and you can go walking to many tourist sites. Staff was very friendly and always helped when I needed. Locker very big inside the room, I could keep all my bags inside. Cons - Bathroom installations clean but a little bit old and the door did not lock.

I reeeealy love this hostel!!! Is complete!!! I'm felling home!!! A mi me encaaaanta este hostel!!! Es completo!!! Me siento en mi casa!!! Eu aaaaaamo este hostel!!! É completo!!! Me sinto na minha casa!!!

• 20th Mar 2015

Good, relaxed environment. Friendly staff. Only concern is that the stove tops can be a little difficult to figure out. Could cause problems. Also, the lockers could be sturdier. Would make me feel more comfortable about the security of my belongings that I can not trek all over town with me.

• 14th Mar 2015

Nothing great and terrible. I ended up staying 5 nights because of their pay 4 stay 5 deal but immediately went to another hostel after my stay. Rooms and beds are comfortable. It feels like living in a hotel. A few of the staff are nice but most of them are cold and impolite. After travelling for a while you can tell if they care about you or not. This is a place that staff don't really care a lot. Free and alright breakfast is included. You can't really beat the price for an average of 100 peso per night with the deal, but there are better options with similar price out there. Hostelworld recommends it, but I would not return.

I stayed there for four nights in a four-bed room with bathroom. It was alright, nothing exceptional but alright. Cleanliness was average. The breakfast is alright. The hostel is too big, it's a cheap hotel more than a hostel, nobody tries to meet other people. They always have big tourist groups (20/30 people) overcrowding the common spaces. The kitchen is very small but nobody uses it so it doesn't matter. The computer lab sucks, there are like 4 computers that work.

• 5th Mar 2015