Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Excelente hostel! Friendly staff and great atmosphere!!

• 31st Dec 2014

I stayed here for New Years Eve and it was the perfect place to be. It is definitely more of a party hostel but upstairs still remains pretty quiet. I didn't find the front desk staff incredibly helpful and the wifi really only worked downstairs in the reception/common area. Great little kitchen and lounge area.

Great hostel with great staff! not very clean, but is an argentinean thing.

• 29th Dec 2014

I really enjoyed the care and attention of the maid Rita! She was very helpful and took good care of the cleanliness of the room we were!

• 28th Dec 2014

Achei tudo ótimo, gostei muito, mas achei que alguns dos seus atendentes não sabem lidar muito bem com o público, apesar de me parecerem experientes. Tive, duas vez, a experiência de ser destratada por dois de seus funcionários. Espero, se um dia voltar a me hospedar no hostel, não passar por isso. obrigada!

• 26th Dec 2014

I liked how friendly and helpful the staff at Hostel Suites Florida were! I went on four different tours through the hostel and the bookings were smooth and the tours great, The staff that were exceptionally helpful were Eddie, Carlos, Ana, and Anna Bell.

The best things about the hostel are the location and the rooms. Lockers are big and wifi works. I don't think they clean up the rooms very often because when I left, the bathroom was dirty for 3 days. It's good at all. I will stay there again.

If you are a traveler/backpacker, who wants to meet people - stay away from this place: they pretend to be a hotel, and as a result it is horrible place to socialise, and has a bad facilities: small beds, that are wobbling and producing very annoying sound meanwhile; no enough power sockets. Stuff: would depend - some very very friendly and helpful, and others did not give a f about us and seemed very annoyed people are asking them something. Location: a lot of noise from the Florida str.

I like this hostel and every time that I', in Baires I stayed here... .It's really good... The kitchen need more stuff...

It is a ok hostel! No atmosphere and no specials! For buenos aires ok!! Would 't really recomend it!

Rooms good, not the cleanest but OK, Staff friendly, Internet poor, Breakfast average

Great hostel

The breakfast is really poor and our dorm wasn't very clean.

Great hostel in good location, very big but good wifi in room, large bathroom with bath and hairdryer, bar downstairs, good breakfast, short taxi ride to port for boat to Montevideo, on pedestrianised street, short walk to supermarket and 30 min walk to Evita's tomb, 24 hour reception. Very small kitchen for the size of the hostel. Would recommend. Rooms cleaned daily.

Of the 3 hostels I stayed in in BA this was the worst. 0 atmosphere whatsoever lots of Mosquitos in rooms got bitten the most here. Breakfast is ok. Located on the worst street in the whole of BA. Wifi is v annoying have to log into every time you use and for rooms only works on 9th floor. Staff are nice but don't do much. They do offer towels for 10 pesos. I'd stay here for 1 night only for the free airport transfer then go to Sabatico hostel for a better experience in BA

A really nice hostel. They have tons of activities and help with planning trips to other parts of Argentina. There's large lockers in each bedroom and they have a luggage storage room that I was able to use to store my big bag which was super nice, Breakfast was really great too. I will say that some of the staff was really helpful and others weren't at all. It is located on florida street which is annoying for getting cabs/transport since it's a walking street.

• 13th Dec 2014

Dont think everyone is from Brazil!!

This hostel is located in a busy area. Everything is near and good with transportation. The cleaniness is ok and the facility is old looking. Loaded with activities. Definitely need to re paint the lockers. The lounge is nice downstairs.

Not really a hostel Atmosphere, more like a hotel. But not a luxury hotel then. Kitchen is a bit small for such a big hostel. However it was a good place to sleep overall and the location is perfect, right in the center of the city.

Nice private rooms with clean bathrooms. Wifi was a bit shaky but that seems normal for SA, they have activities on every day, the pub crawl was a great tour to meet like-minded travellers. We were booked onto the wrong tour to Tigre and had to endure a 2 hour bus ride with spanish speaking seniors but when we explained it to the hostel they apologised and gave us free tickets to their pub crawl that night, can't complain about that ;)

View all Buenos Aires Hostels