Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

We had an amazing time hiere, the hostel is pretty good and the staff is amazing, specially dulce "de leche"!!!!!!!

• 25th Dec 2013

Decent hostel in the city center of Buenos Aires. The staff were helpful the rooms were adequate and it's big so you have many other guests to socialize with. They have A/C units in the rooms which is very nice during the hot summer months.

A great option if you are traveling in a low budget and you want to be in the middle of everything.

Elevators are disaster, it takes them an hour to arrive, and one of them is stuck most of the time. Rooms r nice, people are nice. But the only thing who did my stay worth is the girl works there named dulce de leite, she improved the atmosphere and helpd me a lot with everything i needed, she really is a keeper. Thanks

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Israel

Way overpriced and the superior room is not superior. The staff was unhelpfull and 'busy'. Wi-Fi and computers were barely working and you have to wear a stupid and ugly paper bracelet to get into your hostel.

That was my third time on Hostel Suites Florida, but this time my husband and I got the same impression, they neglected with the quality. The staff always so friendly and helpful, wasn't like that this time. The cleaners left us without soup for 2 days and only on the last day we've got a cloth to the shower to dry the feet. The elevators are constantly with problems. Despite all inconvinients I would still stay there, It's well located, good price with a bar with special prices 4 guests.

• 14th Dec 2013

Excellent location for shopping and tourism. Moreover, the young atmosphere provides a dynamic and cheerful stay.

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Great location, close to everything you need. The hostel is huge and therefore it's hard to meet people. There's actually no vibe. Plus because of the huge size of the hostel the staff can't keep track of the guests which leads to a lack of security. If you're travelling by yourself you're better of staying somewhere else

Very good location in downtown near theatres and stores. Staff on counter is friendly (there are some clerks for cleaning and housekeeping). Breakfast is in an underground bar downstairs the hostel that open every night for drink and dance, and open after 8 o'clock (8:15 and so) for breakfast.

Fantastic hostel! Very spacious and lots and lots of activities to do. One of the best hostels I have stayed in!

Staff does not care if you speak spanish or not and does not care when you ask for suggestion to visit places, etc. Bathroom are dirty, smells very bad and it is not cleaned correctly. There is not security, anyone can access the Hostel. I chose this hostel since it is a hostelworld and hostel intenational (see their website) members, so I thought that I could trust, but I was wrong.

Liked our stay in the hostel! staff was nice, location perfect - in the center!!!, rooms were clean, breakfast (bread, jam, coffee, tea, cornflakes milk) the only problem was that our room was in the 10th floor and we had some problems with our key and the elevator didn´t always work..

The place is so big that it lacks character. The distance between sofas at the commong room testifies the problem. Not that easy to meet other people outside your room if you're not getting into a planned activity. But that's ok if you have your own connections and plans outside. Great breakfast, top location and security. I've seen better staffs and worse too, they help you if you ask them things but aren't very pro-active. A good option though if u want a central spot. Covered with bites..

The problem is the staff some people from thr desk they have always bad face. Please get better with the guests.....

Hostel Suits Florida is an excellent place to stay. The room is comfortable, staff is attentious and eficient, it has many places to visit nearby the hostel. I have no complains. It was a great experience!!! Congratulations to the staff, specially Nicolás Sweet, who helped me a lot and also, special thanks to Jonas (I'm not sure about his name... but I remember he was Brazilian) for explaining many things and giving hints about the city.

• 25th Nov 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and weren´t impressed. While it´s in a reasonably central location and offers activities to do around the city (the walking tour was really good), there is just no atmosphere. Most people staying there appear to be long-term guests and weren´t really interested in socialising. This isn´t the best place to stay if you want to meet people. Also, the beds were terrible, the sheets barely fitted and the blanket was covered in dubious stains. Sleep fully clothed.

One of the best hostels in Buenos Aires, the only doubt is about the 100 pesos that in Hostel Suites Obelisco we received back in check out, but in Suites Florida, we didin´t not received, and i remember that when we made the check in we payed this 50 pesos for me and 50 pesos for my sister.

• 16th Nov 2013

Great centrally located hostel with super friendly staff. It's huge - 11 floors, so they have really good availability! recommended!

O Albergue e' perfeito, otima localizacao e pessoal excelente. Amei!! Buenos Aires e' incrivel!! Great Hostel, Great location and excellent staffs. I loved it. Buenos Aires is incredible !!

Excelent staff!!!