Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

It is a big hostel with many people. So their must be rules but the organisation is very good and the staff is friendly so you have not the feeling that it is soo big. And the location is perfect. But also a big compliment for Anabel. She give us very enthousiastic information about all you can do in Buenos aires. You can see that she loves her job.

Sensational place, great service, I will definitely stay again.

• 5th Nov 2013

I have to mention 2 points that made my stay awful. Fisrt day I got there, they gave me a room wich was occupied by two brasilian old ladies, they had their room private only for them, it was an unconfortable moment. 4 days later I had another reservation wich It was confirmed, but misteriously It was cancelled, and they didnt gave me another room bcoz the hostal was full, so they relocated me to a cheap hotel in hell far away from the location I was. The hostal has to improve reservations sys.

Its a great place for stay and meet people for all the world. The location is good for it`s in center of city.

They really have the best location in town, but be aware of the many cons. The facilities are way past their prime (closets being the worst). Staff is multilingual, but seemed overwhelmed with the demand of tourists. Breakfast is barely serviceable. Even though I confirmed my arrival time, my reservation got canceled! The staff handled the whole situation pretty badly, taking 30m to tell me they had a room available! Having to wear a wristband to get in and out the hostel is just plain stupid!

I really enjoyed my time in Hostel Suites Florida! I stayed in a private room and a female dorm and both were very comfortable and clean. I really liked that all the rooms have ensuite bathrooms as well. The location is perfect because it's so central and literally steps to a Subte (metro) station. The employees at the hostel were all incredible. They went out of their way to make me feel welcome and have the best experience possible in both the hostel and Buenos Aires.

Very good hostel, great breakfast, clean and the location excellent! I would come back in my next visit to BsAs!

Third time I stay at Hostel Florida! Amazing! A lot of activities! Great staff!! Recommend!!

• 24th Oct 2013

Enjoyed our stay. Did a walking tour and cycle tour through them as well as the tango show. Staff extremely helpful. Rooms and beds fine. Internet intermittent but otherwise loved being on Florida and you don't notice the street noise with the air con on. Otherwise for all the activities the hostel was pretty quiet and I would recommend it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »