Hostel Suites Florida Reviews

Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Muy buen hostel centrico y me gusto el escritorio de informacion de recervas para micros(BUS) mucha alluda para el turista..todo bien exelente hostel

Great hostel, very social, great staff, the only downside is that when you are on the computers you get a 20 minute timer and everything shuts down, bit of a pain when you're trying to do things but not a major issue.

Woooow awesome place clean cool staff alwYs open . It's a massive hostel 10 floors so not a homely feel hostel but awesome to stay

The Staff would be EXC if was not but 1 functionary that threat me and my girlfriend bad, first, i came to ask for towel's and he start the conversation with "hola que tal?", i sign with "good" with my head and start the conversation, he ignore me and ask again "Hola que tal?" Smiling, clearly wanting to make me feel bad (that happen in EP). The other day, he was in the entry of the hostel and i waited for him to unlock the door to i could enter, then he suddenly hit the door for no reason..

• 13th Mar 2014

The hostel is very well located in BA, is clean and safe. Very professional and friendly staff - tailor-made services, good touristic advices and always very helpful even when dealing with human/personal issues. Good quality of services - great to have free dinners! I highly recommend this hostel for any kind of travelers. I will personnally come back Thank you to all Hostel Florida Suites staff for their help and kindness Audrey

• 13th Mar 2014

The location of this hostel is perfect. Av. Florida is one of the main walking Av in Buenos Aires and really close to many tourist attractions. We booked a double room which was really much space in it and really modern. Its a big hostel and every day they organize many different events (pub crawl, ,...) Bad thing: They had an offer if you book 4 nights you get the 5th free. We had much trouble to get the 5th night, and they gave kesy to some rendom people after the 4th night.

Excellent hostal! One of the best I've ever been! All staff are very helpful and nice. I also lost my wallet with the equivalent of 200USD plus all my credit cards and other important documents. I was more than happy when not only they found it but everything was in it! Emplacement is excellent as well! I really recommend this hostal to anyone!

• 10th Mar 2014

Awesome place, the people that work there are nice and feel worried about our language and how we try to understand their language. Also the security is great, the ladies that had cleaned my bedroom left all clean and tidy and didn't touch in anything that was in the shelf and in the table (books, sunglasses). The location is perfect, it is in the center and you arrive at some important point like Casa Rosada and the Obelisco really fast just walking a few blocks. I love it!!

• 10th Mar 2014

Its a great place to stay, in the middle of the centre, easy to reach all other places. With nice and helpfull hostel staff, if you look for a place to stay for a few days to discover Buenos Aires its perfect!

• 8th Mar 2014

Everything was great, thanks so much for everything, I will go back for sure!

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Chile

Very friendly staff, amenities and facilities. The staff and front desk were the highlight of my stay there, although the accommodations were quite exceptional as well. Would recommend.

Nice place and very well located.

• 2nd Mar 2014