Hostel Suites Mendoza Reviews

Patricias Mendocinas Nro.1532, Mendoza, Argentina

The shower in the 4th floor wasn't very good, not enough pressure.

• 13th Dec 2014

nice hostel with very helpful staff

• 25th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

liked the referral just next door to a nice, reasonably priced restaurant. the staff was cordial, always smiling, and answered all of our questions.

• 20th Nov 2014

A large hostel but it is we ran and there is a good atmosphere with a mix of South Americans holidaying and other travelers from around the world. Well located, clean, good common areas, helpful staff and heaps of tours. Our private room with ensuite was comfortable and quite! The ensuite was small and we had to shower with the toilet but it was manageable and the shower was hot. Kitchen needs a facelift and to be better equipped - only two glasses? Otherwise really good!

Over all our stay in this hostel was okay. However the bathrooms make staying here very unpleasant. They are small and as the piping is very old and clogged they constantly smell very bad. We were in a dorm and the stench from the piping would waft into the room making us have to sleep with all windows open and aircon on and shirts covering our faces. I cannot express how unpleasant the bathrooms made our stay. For this reason I would not recommend saying here. Also none of the lockers worked.

Positive: Location and security. Negative: rooms and baths too small. Internet Wifi doesnt worked in the room, only on the reception.

I don't usually stay at HI hostels but this one was in a good location and reasonably priced.

Cool place, managed to watch the first game of the new BPL season so I was more than happy! Lots to do, main nightlife is a $25ar taxi away but definitely worth it!

Nice enough place. Was a bit dead when I was there though. Liked the lockers and power points in the rooms, but would benefit from some better beds (had the standard flimsy small ones).

The staff are amazingly helpful and understanding. They let us check in early (without a reservation) and we arrived at 8am after a long bus ride. Hostel is pretty good, although pretty basic. We all slept pretty well here and enjoyed our stay.

I'm travelling with Hostel International but I think the price for become a member is just a little expensive

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Had a great time in this place, I fully recommend it

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

central hostel, clean and worth the money.