Hostel Suites Mendoza Reviews

Patricias Mendocinas Nro.1532, Mendoza, Argentina

A large hostel but it is we ran and there is a good atmosphere with a mix of South Americans holidaying and other travelers from around the world. Well located, clean, good common areas, helpful staff and heaps of tours. Our private room with ensuite was comfortable and quite! The ensuite was small and we had to shower with the toilet but it was manageable and the shower was hot. Kitchen needs a facelift and to be better equipped - only two glasses? Otherwise really good!

Over all our stay in this hostel was okay. However the bathrooms make staying here very unpleasant. They are small and as the piping is very old and clogged they constantly smell very bad. We were in a dorm and the stench from the piping would waft into the room making us have to sleep with all windows open and aircon on and shirts covering our faces. I cannot express how unpleasant the bathrooms made our stay. For this reason I would not recommend saying here. Also none of the lockers worked.

Positive: Location and security. Negative: rooms and baths too small. Internet Wifi doesnt worked in the room, only on the reception.

I don't usually stay at HI hostels but this one was in a good location and reasonably priced.

Cool place, managed to watch the first game of the new BPL season so I was more than happy! Lots to do, main nightlife is a $25ar taxi away but definitely worth it!

Nice enough place. Was a bit dead when I was there though. Liked the lockers and power points in the rooms, but would benefit from some better beds (had the standard flimsy small ones).

The staff are amazingly helpful and understanding. They let us check in early (without a reservation) and we arrived at 8am after a long bus ride. Hostel is pretty good, although pretty basic. We all slept pretty well here and enjoyed our stay.

I'm travelling with Hostel International but I think the price for become a member is just a little expensive

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Had a great time in this place, I fully recommend it

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

central hostel, clean and worth the money.

The staff were excellent in this hostel, always smiling and happy to help with advice and tips. They have a communal/kitchen area with free wifi, computers and a TV. We had the private double room which was fine, a nice big bed but a very small bathroom/shower. The breakfast was very simple, just cornflakes, toast, orange juice and tea or coffee. The kitchen was small and not very well equipped.

The people was great with us, we helped always with the tours and with every thing that we need, the breakfast was ok, but all the room smell like a bathroom, the instalations are a little old.

Fantastic locatioin right in the heart of Mendoza with very friendlly staff that allowed me to practice my new but poor Spanish even though they all spoke fuent English. Very helpfull with my requests for information on some of the less-traveled sights around the region. Rooms (at least mine) require some maintenance though as I found paint flakes from the ceiling covering my face on a couple of mornings.

Great hostel Central to everything! Staff were lovely and very attentive. Don't miss out on happy hour they were free!! Beds were comfy with a private bathroom aswell. Your stuff is also secure with a free locker in the room and storage downstairs at reception. Laundry costed only 30 pesos crazy! Stay at hostel suites mendoza :)

Thank you all for making a great experience of my stay in Mendoza

• 17th May 2014

This hostel was pleasant enough, with good staff and a nice common room. The bedroom however, were ridiculously small. There was barely any room to move around or pack a bag. It was cleaned to an average standard ad the breakfast was reasonable. It does offer a substantial number of excursions which were reasonable in price and very enjoyable.

• 2nd May 2014

Good BBQ terrace with an excellent mercado opposite where you can buy amazing meat, veg, fish, bread etc. Small en suite rooms and basic breakfast but very good staff and you can book trips, transport etc. Wifi average. Good place to stay