Hostel Suites Obelisco Reviews

Corrientes Avenue 830, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great location for sightseeing in the city. Close to the subway, the port and major roads. They had beer for sale, a billiards table, and good music.

Everything went smoothly and the hostel is in a really good location on Florida ave and also the metro lines. It was clean and I made a lot of friends at this hostel and hung out with the workers too! Nice and friendly! Gracias!

The bathrooms were very dirty ! They are old too... the bathtub in my floor had black stains and floor is broken.

i really like their breakfast

Excelent Hostel in center of BA. Really worth it!

close to everything but nightlife

Good hostel, would recommend. Good atmosphere, great communal areas with TV, pool table, bar etc. Nice breakfast and friendly, helpful staff.

Great hostel. The staff was great and very helpfull. The kitchen could be a little better, but that's ok cause we only used a couple of times. The hostel itself is very cool with a very nice elevator! The shower is very good.

• 19th Mar 2015

We had a great experience here! The staff were truly amazing, and went above and beyond to accommodate our requests. We experienced a series of unexpected travel complications, and the staff were just fantastic about helping us with our plans to make sure we could enjoy our stay. We couldn't have asked for better!

Great place, good staff, good location, clean! Too crowded for us as we prefer smaller hostels. Bathrooms are quite limited for number of people. Global feedback good !

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

The rooms with view on Avenida Corrientes are noisy at night but the staff is really helpful If you need tips to plan your trip around Argentina!

This was a perfect place to stay in BsAs, its right next to the Obelisco very safe area. I stayed there for 5 nights in a single bed room and felt very safe. The staff is great, and if you want to meet people to hang out with, it's the best place to do so. Love you all.

The hostel is better than I thought it was but the only poor comment I have is about the bathroom, only one on the 2nd floor for the girls which some boys use when they have no other option and the shower is quite difficult to regulate to get hot water. The wifi is free in the common area but I think it should be better. But that is too small if compared with all the rest. I will certainly get myself hosted again in the future.

• 16th Feb 2015

I liked everybody in the hostel. The perfect place to pass vacation. I enjoyed a lot there. Good vibe. I love HI Hotels.

This is a good place to stay but in the staff there is a Peruvian guy who is very annoying and irritating he likes to bother the girls. There is also a Brazilian girl who is not helpful and so arrogant with the guests.

too hot for summer. the other branch is way better with air con

View all Buenos Aires Hostels