8.1
Fabulous 3,389 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 3,389 Total Reviews
Hostel Suites Obelisco Located at Corrientes Avenue 830, , Buenos Aires.
Argentina
Buenos Aires Buenos Aires 1043 Corrientes Avenue 830
81% 3389
-34.6034530 -58.3787941
    Rooms available

9th Jul 2016
8.0

HS Florida is very well located, it`s in the middle of downtown and just a few steps away from the subway. The staff is really helpful and friendly. Breakfast is great, with fruits, bread, juices, milk, DULCE DE LECHE, etc. I stayed in a private room which was very clean and comfortable. My only complaint is the shower which had very low pressure (maybe because I was in the top floor). The value for money is really good and staying at HS Florida is a smart move.

2nd Apr 2016
4.0

This is a bad hostel. Probably, other hostels in Bs As are also bad, thus its rating is not that low. First, the staff is not helpful at all. It seems that they are always doing "favors" for the customers. When I arrived, I have not received the basic information about the hostel. Second, the hostel is dirty. The bathrooms lack soap for the most of my time there and do not appear to be cleaned in some days. On the positive side, localization is good (close to Obelisco) and the breakfast is ok.

Hi, Thanks for your comment, we are working on this issue internally (specially regarding the lack of soap and staff attention), will prove you with a feedback soon. We apologize any bad experience you had here. Regards,

• svg_053194
  • Russia, Female, 25-30
18th Mar 2016

In the 4-bed mixed dorm there were 2 single beds and one double bed! They charged me AR$20 for a towel, but in the room there were 2 free towels with shampoo and soap on the double bed, which was used by my roommate for free. That was strange, though I like to stay in this hostel. It's very good.

• josiplelas
  • Croatia, Male, 25-30
24th Feb 2016
7.7

Hostel is clean and in a great location. Staff speaks english and has some good info. Only two lockers in the room of 4, one could not lock at all and the other is open 5 cm while locked. Not so safe

Hi, Thanks a lot for your comments. We would like to learn more about what specifically made you felt unsafe here, that would be a feedback very useful for us. Regards,

3rd Feb 2016

I came to this hostel years ago when I first went to Buenos Aires, and now I go there every time I pass through there. I love how this place is set up, and it's very easy to meet other hostelers and they make it really easy to find activities to do. There are some quirks, like the keys jamming in room doors, and getting the elevator to work, but I really love this place and will continue to come back here whenever I pass through this city.