Hostel Suites Palermo Reviews

Charcas 4752, Charcas 4760, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Nice and helpful staff to advise for restaurants and got us a cheap taxi to the airport

It was so very convenient to have a knowledgable staff always available, not too noisy of a common space, kind people, and everything I needed within walking distance. I will definitely be returning to BsAs and will definitely be staying at this hostel again.

I liked the place, even though they expect you to buy their expensive booze, but.... If you get a bottom bunk and next day your out, when you get back, somebody will be sleeping in the bed you were in, as the staff will make your bed, people are not assigned beds, your stuff is moved, and you literally go up in the world. This issue needs to be fixed, people should be assigned beds. :)

Nice hostel, well located, with a nice atmosphere, cleanliness and good staff. I think the kitchen could be better, more equipped. Definitely I recommend!

A cute hostel in an old building.Basic rooms with good matresses.Breakfast is simple,and there is always some fruit.Upstairs room was very quiet,ensuite bathroom was cleaned regularly.Wifi was weak in the room but good in the common areas.Aircon or ventilator in every room.Kind and helpful staff.Recommended.

i enjoyed my stay specially for the support of the staff. I'd particularly refer to Emi Messina, although all of were nice. Emi welcomed me very well, helped me out with cooking troubles, gave me good tips about night out, transportation, bike rental, places to visit, and beyond, becoming a friend with good conversation about Argentinian culture and music. Other than that, the room and bathroom attend all I need. I only couldn't compliment kitchen utensils, since I lack somethings, and breakfast

• 4th Jan 2015

Extremely helpful staff. Atmosphere is spot on, very easy to make connections but also to find your own space. Not too big, not too small. Highly recommended

We stayed here over New Years, and were slightly disappointed. The staff was nice, but the hostel doesn't have much of a social component to meeting other travellers - only a couple common areas and no games that encourage socializing. I found most of the activities they offered were over priced, so if you are staying here just make sure to shop around at other companies if you're interested in the excursions. I liked the location a lot, Palermo is beautiful.

Friendly staff and good location but very basic and old rooms. Almost zero plugs in the room and toilet ver poor

Just to improve the shower, it's a little bit weak and variable. But the Hostel is great!

Staff were helpful and everything was clean and easy to find/use. I was glad to have public-use phones and computers. Sometimes the music in the dining room/lobby was a little loud for the morning hours.

• 18th Dec 2014

Me and my partner had a very nice stay. We liked the room with bathroom and ac. The only thing i would like to improve is the breakfast.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Very clean and nice hostel in the fascinating Palermo neighborhood. Don't expect party animals or the vibe here, it's more a hostel to sleep and do your own thing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Wifi worked great.

Staff were very helpful. Great location within walking distance from Palermo. No air conditioning in our room so very hot at night. Good breakfast spread.

Best thing about this place is the staff. All were lovely and extremely helpful!

Stayed on 4 different occasions in2014.Always excellent in all aspects.

This is a nice big hostel but something was missing. The vibe was not so good, the location is great near to lots of bars etc...

Very helpful staff, called a doctor for me when I was sick, nice big lockers, lots of common spaces, clean kitchen, reasonable prices. Wifi does not reach to rooms, but wasn't a big deal.

The hostel is located in a good area in Palermo, near the sub station. The rooms are very nice but the bathrooms are very small. There are a lot of bugs everywhere and the internet is terrible (almost everytime you want to use it you have to register your device and it takes time and sometimes doens't work). The staff was always kind.

Vey nice hostel, in Palermo Soho. It is two blocks away from an important avenue, and the metro station. The atmosphere was very nice.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels