Hostel Suites Palermo Reviews

Charcas 4752, Charcas 4760, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Problems with the reservation via hostelworld webpage. Low flexibility from the staff. Poor atmosphere. And they separate women from men in different floors. Two very good things, location near Palermo Soho and the Price.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Uruguay

Great double room with ensuite, the level before a hotel room. Breakfast was good. Location is great as it is near the Subte (Metro) and train line so transport from the bus terminal (Retiro) is easy. Everyone at reception was helpful and had answers for our various questions. We're heading back to BA next week so have booked in again!

Great locaction (quiet but close to everything you need - from transportation to shops and night life) and great wi-fi! But what i appreciated the most was the fact that they let me check in at 2am so i could get some much needed sleep in!! Overall a nice, tranquil hostel where i felt really comfortable!

I had a great stay, staff was accommodating, friendly, and had wonderful recommendations.

• 7th Aug 2015

A little too noisy with the bedrooms opening on the Patio.

• 28th Jul 2015

We had a great time here and ended up staying a week! The staff were always very friendly, patient, and helpful - especially Lucio, who told us about all the best places to go and made our time at Hostel Suites Palermo even more enjoyable. We were very sad to leave this place and will definitely be staying here again when we return to Buenos Aires!

The hostel is very good. Not the best I've stayed but the staff was very helfpul and breakfast was ok. The rooms were clean every day and there were towels and soap in private rooms. It's not a party hostel, so if you want a bar and chat with other people, you would find difficulties here. But it was quiet and for me that was nice.

No heating working... very bad internet connection

Hello, My name es Mariana, and I am the manager of Hostel Suites Palermo. First of all, I want to thank you for your comment. Regarding the heating, we had a problem with a broken pipe, which took longer than we thought to be fixed. Luckily we could already solve it. As for the internet service, we called the internet provider to see what happened and finally they solved the issue. I apologize for the inconvenient you had during your stay.

Great location, greeted by a friendly bilingual woman who was very helpful with all questions. The room was clean and had everything I required. The only thing the hostel was missing was a bar, so could mix easier with other occupants.

hello team of hostel suites palermo I enjoyed to stay in your hostel, therefore I will come back on thuesday next week thank you very much and hasta la proxima semana

• 7th Jul 2015

Really a nice location. It's easy to get to all the spots in Palermo and it's also just 2 blocks from the Palermo stop on the Subte. One of the things I didn't like was that there was no actual shower it was just a shower head in the bathroom so every time the bathroom would get soaked and be wet for the rest of the day. Also, this isn't a social hostel so if you're looking to meet people I don't think this is the best option to you.

• 1st Jul 2015

Nice people, nice atmosphere, and great location. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

We realy enjoyed our stay, the staff were so friendly and very helpful. Always available to help us out with yours it any questions we had about the city. We would recommend anyone to stay there

• 15th May 2015

This is one of the worse hostels I've ever stayed in. The bunk bed was cheap and poorly put together; it nearly collapsed when I climbed in it. The bathroom had cockroaches and after I arrived at 1am (I was flying again at 8am), hoping to get a few hours sleep, I was upset to find that my room was being used as a place to sit and drink beer in, meaning I didn't get to sleep till 3.30am. I asked the reception desk and they suggested I stay up and get drunk as well. Helpful!

• 10th Apr 2015

Very cool hostel with a very good location. We found the staff were a bit mixed however with one guy seeming to go out of his way to help us and others not so much. Great place overall and highly recommended.

We were changed from a double bed room to a twin bed room. Shower was terribly small, water supply didn't work out well. The room was all in all dirty and a little bit smelling, A/C didn't work.

Good place. Great location in Palermo but near Sante Fe so easy subway access. Staff was helpful and place was comfortable. Not a great atmosphere but might just be the people when I stayed.

Great hostel, would definitely recommend staying here! Moved to here after having problems with our last hostel so really appreciated the friendly and helpful staff and clean rooms and bathrooms. Breakfast was good and there was a really nice atmosphere. Location is perfect,walking distance from plenty of bars and restaurants.

The hostel is located in a great part of town and has exceptional staff! They really made us feel welcome and went above and beyond in every way. It was very hard to leave! We also met some incredibly interesting Travellers staying here and the rooms are nice and spacious.

• 6th Mar 2015