Hostel Suites Palermo Reviews

Charcas 4752, Charcas 4760, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I loved the hostel, especialy the staff, who were very friendly. The bedroom was cleaned everyday, with a confy bed and nice heater. The bathroom was not that good, with a tiny space for showering. The kitchen seemed clean and well structured. My biggest problem was with poor interaction between guests. People should socialize more and the staff could help in this taks.

It was a wonderful experience, warm, peaceful and an excellent staff...I highly recommend the hostel suites Palermo!

• 3rd Jul 2014

Great place to stay. Palermo I think is one of the safest areas in Buenos Aires, near all the bars, clubs and restaurants. Staff were all fluent English speakers with great advice and can book your ferry to Uruguay if that is where you are going. Rooms, bathrooms, kitchen etc. all very clean. Cleaning staff are very nice and flexible with when they clean your beds if you are sleeping in after a long night out. Not a party hostel but good for a few drinks in the outside area before heading out.

• 4th Jun 2014

Stayed here last week... Private rooms bathroom was a joke... The beds were rediculous and noisy in the am. Not to mention it was not fun at all.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Argentina

The hostel is good, have a nice common area is close to the metro, supermarket and the staff was very helpful.

Great area and located a few blocks from the subte. We were here a month ago, and had found a bedbug, but they really took care of the situation - bringing in a machine, closing off the room for most of a week and cleaning everything. We were confident and happy to come back.

I can recommend the hostel. The beds were comfortable and every dorm has its own bathroom. Unfortunately one couldn't close the bathroom's door in the dorm I stayed. It can get pretty loud in the night...

excellent hostel. very clean and nice people.

The only negative aspect is that there is no "chill out" area available.

The Location is great. One issue was that the two girls on the front desk could be a little moody and unhelpful. The information that they gave wasn't always accurate. Overall a good stay but it's the little things that can make the difference.

Hostel Suites Palermo is a great place to stay in walking distance from Plaza Serrano. The hostel offers a lot of excursions and trips but is still quite enough for those who are looking for a peaceful time to discover the city themselves. There is no extremely warm and open hostel vibe where people hang out all the time together but it is rather a convenient but relaxed place. The staff at the reception was helpful when arranging my transport to the airport.

The staff here were excellent and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable.

• 19th Apr 2014

The hostel is great, good location (near the Subway and the buses), i was in a private dormitory and it was cleaned up every day, my room had wardrobe, so pratical. The staff was really great and helpful.

• 18th Apr 2014

I stayed on two occasions in march and april.It was really enjoyable.The staff were superb and helped me in so many ways.Nothing was too much trouble.Paul in particular was a great help.The atmosphere created was friendly yet professional.I noticed in particular if something was broken it was fixed immediately.

Good location, just 3 blocks form the metro in a nice building. We had a private room. The room was very basic, and the bathrooms tiny and crunched in with the toilet :-( We stayed in two other places in the same price range in Buenos Aires, and found better value for the money.

I enjoyed the stay. All helped us with tips, always friendly. Place clean, safe and great for making friends. thank you

• 17th Apr 2014

This hostel is amazing. Located in Palermo Soho, the coolest Buenos Aires district. The facilities are really good, the staff is friendly, help you with anything you need. They also have really nice day trips and pub crawls.

• 12th Apr 2014

My stay in this hostel was marvellous. The atmosphere I can say is out of this world, because the staff makes you feel like that. They are always up to anything to help you with great tips to know what Buenos Aires has to offer. Besides, their kitchen is great. They have everything you might need to prepare your meals. Also the location is just a few blocks away from Plaza Serrano, where you can look for parties at night and the underground stations. Eduardo S. Eduardo dos Santos from Brazil

• 10th Apr 2014

Need more control en people dinking alchoholic beverage at 5 AM making nose not allowing others to sleep properly, the manager a his staff should take care of this. Breakfast is not the best as year before.

We stayed for 3 nights. First 2 nights private room, which was clean, big enough and had airco. Room was ok. It had no private bathroom, so we used the shared bathrooms. There were only 3 dirty shared bathrooms. Not enough, we had to wait to take a shower in the morning. Third night spent in dorm 11 which had BED BUGS. My friend got bitten all over! Not clean: we found forgotten things behind our beds. Breakfast ok. Not the most helpfull staff. Location is good. There are better hostels in BA.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels