Hostel Suites Palermo Reviews

Charcas 4752, Charcas 4760, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Good place. Great location in Palermo but near Sante Fe so easy subway access. Staff was helpful and place was comfortable. Not a great atmosphere but might just be the people when I stayed.

Great hostel, would definitely recommend staying here! Moved to here after having problems with our last hostel so really appreciated the friendly and helpful staff and clean rooms and bathrooms. Breakfast was good and there was a really nice atmosphere. Location is perfect,walking distance from plenty of bars and restaurants.

My room at the ground was very very noisy.

• 20th Feb 2015

Great place to stay in Palermo. Not a lot of people so not necessarily a great place to meet people or party. Otherwise this place is very clean and comfortable.

Location is alright, pretty close from the trendy area of Palermo. Private room was awful, two single beds. Sheets looked they come from the time of the Game of Thrones. Room is not really clean. Staff comes knocking at my door 10 min after check out time pressuring me to get out or they'll charge me half a night (okay like come on, there's ways to ask...) I was essentially going to extend for another night but that just drew me back and left after a day. Could do Mbetter. Wouldn't recommend it.

If you want to be in palermo this is the best hostel in the area; I experienced this by changing hostels and then changing back as soon as i could!

We really enjoyed our time at Hostel Suites. My single observation remains to the locker room. It was smelling really bad. Among that, everything great.

Nice and helpful staff to advise for restaurants and got us a cheap taxi to the airport

It was so very convenient to have a knowledgable staff always available, not too noisy of a common space, kind people, and everything I needed within walking distance. I will definitely be returning to BsAs and will definitely be staying at this hostel again.

Good staff. Okay facilities. Good wifi

I liked the place, even though they expect you to buy their expensive booze, but.... If you get a bottom bunk and next day your out, when you get back, somebody will be sleeping in the bed you were in, as the staff will make your bed, people are not assigned beds, your stuff is moved, and you literally go up in the world. This issue needs to be fixed, people should be assigned beds. :)

the atmosphere is a bit lacking but its a decent place to stay. Close to metro and retiro train and bus stations. Not so close to all the action in palermo soho but within walking distance. Staff were good except for one bearded guy who normally works days. He was Sulky, difficult and unhelpful. I was changing dorms and he expected me to wait until 2pm to check into other dorm even though it was available. He reluctantly backed down when another staff member said it was fine.

Nice hostel, well located, with a nice atmosphere, cleanliness and good staff. I think the kitchen could be better, more equipped. Definitely I recommend!

A cute hostel in an old building.Basic rooms with good matresses.Breakfast is simple,and there is always some fruit.Upstairs room was very quiet,ensuite bathroom was cleaned regularly.Wifi was weak in the room but good in the common areas.Aircon or ventilator in every room.Kind and helpful staff.Recommended.

i enjoyed my stay specially for the support of the staff. I'd particularly refer to Emi Messina, although all of were nice. Emi welcomed me very well, helped me out with cooking troubles, gave me good tips about night out, transportation, bike rental, places to visit, and beyond, becoming a friend with good conversation about Argentinian culture and music. Other than that, the room and bathroom attend all I need. I only couldn't compliment kitchen utensils, since I lack somethings, and breakfast

• 4th Jan 2015

Extremely helpful staff. Atmosphere is spot on, very easy to make connections but also to find your own space. Not too big, not too small. Highly recommended

We stayed here over New Years, and were slightly disappointed. The staff was nice, but the hostel doesn't have much of a social component to meeting other travellers - only a couple common areas and no games that encourage socializing. I found most of the activities they offered were over priced, so if you are staying here just make sure to shop around at other companies if you're interested in the excursions. I liked the location a lot, Palermo is beautiful.

Friendly staff and good location but very basic and old rooms. Almost zero plugs in the room and toilet ver poor

Just to improve the shower, it's a little bit weak and variable. But the Hostel is great!

Staff were helpful and everything was clean and easy to find/use. I was glad to have public-use phones and computers. Sometimes the music in the dining room/lobby was a little loud for the morning hours.

• 18th Dec 2014