Hostel Suites Palermo Reviews

Charcas 4752, Charcas 4760, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Very helpful staff, called a doctor for me when I was sick, nice big lockers, lots of common spaces, clean kitchen, reasonable prices. Wifi does not reach to rooms, but wasn't a big deal.

Nothing to complain except for the hot water in the bathroom (it was kinda tricky to make it work)

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Paraguay

Great hostel in a great location in Palermo. Easy walk to Palermo Hollywood or Palermo Soho and close to the metro line. The rooms are very very clean and the staff is great. Tons of tours and activities to choose from. The breakfast is just a normal hostel breakfast of bread and cereal. Shower pressure is great with hot water. Pretty chill atmosphere and a great place to stay.

Staff were very mixed- when we arrived we felt like we were hugely inconveniencing them and they looked very busy however I then heard and saw that she was chatting on Facebook! Everything else was ok. They cleaned your room and bathroom everyday which was good.

Hello Hugh, i am the manager of the hostel. I am writing to apologize for the inconvenience you had when you came to the hoste otherwise I'm glad to hear that your stay was good. I hope you come back

the guy with acne and the other female,Belen,at the reception spend all day in facebook and just treat everyone like a number.I didn't.like it.hostel is clean and in great location. No atmosphere at all.

Breakfast was just okay. Wifi was okay - didn't work in my room. I had a ensuite bathroom - went to take a shower in it, and the water sprayed EVERYWHERE. The hostel itself though, was fine. It's a decent stay, and it's clean.

I was disappointed because with this hostel because: breakfast was quite poor, I found out my room full of cockroaches during my last night! Plus one of the most annoying things was that they made me change the room twice and it didn't happened just to me, but four more people I spoke with. Despite that, I met amazing people there and Luzio from the staff was pretty kind and helpful I just suggest you guys to improve breakfast, cleanliness and staff, if you do that you'd have an amazing hostel

Nice place in the centre of Palermo. Friendly atmosphere and staff. Clean

Keep it up!

This place was great! The 4-bed female dorm was spacious with a nice ensuite bathroom with a hot shower. The staff was friendly, everything was fantastic!

Bedbugs!!!! It's honestly the only downside, but a very upsetting and itchy one!

• 24th Sep 2014

well located and set up, the quality of the beds was pretty poor, with a pillow that you could hardly feel. also, the unallocation of beds created problems in my room, with only 4 beds.

Private room was good, well furnished and cleaned everyday. Location is good, 3 blocks from Av. Santa Fé. By walk we could reach bares and restaurants in Palermo. Price wasn't expensive, but it's not cheap neither, just correct.

It's is an old building but the cleanliness and location are great.

• 30th Aug 2014

Quiet, chilled-out hostel in an upmarket area of BA. Great location for the Palermo markets, parks and the shopping in the area.

WiFi signal doesn't reach bedrooms and the private bathroom is small but I really liked it. Location is really good, blocks from the subway. Breakfast is OK, bread, cereals, coffee, milk and juice.

Dorm #2: Grubby, dark, hot & stuffy with no window; itchy bedsheets that kept slipping off the bed. The most heinous shower-- small, awkwardly positioned showerhead with just a dribble of water. Breakfast was wack and served in a small room with people jumping over each other to grab what little there was. No living room area. I felt so ripped off after having just stayed at cheaper, more beautiful hostels nearby. Never, ever again. The one perk: hot (crappy) coffee available all day in lobby.

I didn't find the staff particularly helpful or informative. The dorm I stayed in had a private bathroom but the door did not shut. It did have heating though which is a bonus.

I loved the hostel, especialy the staff, who were very friendly. The bedroom was cleaned everyday, with a confy bed and nice heater. The bathroom was not that good, with a tiny space for showering. The kitchen seemed clean and well structured. My biggest problem was with poor interaction between guests. People should socialize more and the staff could help in this taks.

It was a wonderful experience, warm, peaceful and an excellent staff...I highly recommend the hostel suites Palermo!

• 3rd Jul 2014