Hostel Suites Palermo Reviews

Charcas 4752, Charcas 4760, Buenos Aires, Argentina

This hostel is amazing. Located in Palermo Soho, the coolest Buenos Aires district. The facilities are really good, the staff is friendly, help you with anything you need. They also have really nice day trips and pub crawls.

• 12th Apr 2014

My stay in this hostel was marvellous. The atmosphere I can say is out of this world, because the staff makes you feel like that. They are always up to anything to help you with great tips to know what Buenos Aires has to offer. Besides, their kitchen is great. They have everything you might need to prepare your meals. Also the location is just a few blocks away from Plaza Serrano, where you can look for parties at night and the underground stations. Eduardo S. Eduardo dos Santos from Brazil

• 10th Apr 2014

Need more control en people dinking alchoholic beverage at 5 AM making nose not allowing others to sleep properly, the manager a his staff should take care of this. Breakfast is not the best as year before.

We stayed for 3 nights. First 2 nights private room, which was clean, big enough and had airco. Room was ok. It had no private bathroom, so we used the shared bathrooms. There were only 3 dirty shared bathrooms. Not enough, we had to wait to take a shower in the morning. Third night spent in dorm 11 which had BED BUGS. My friend got bitten all over! Not clean: we found forgotten things behind our beds. Breakfast ok. Not the most helpfull staff. Location is good. There are better hostels in BA.

Very good hostel although my trip was tarnished by one member of staff (I did not want my rating to reflect this as unfair on the other staff). I think his name was Sebastian (working at 5am on morning of 1st April). I had lost my iPhone and he was incredibly rude and unhelpful in trying to help me find it or cancel it with my network. I had to go to a nearby hotel who helped me.

• 30th Mar 2014

Great location for access to buses, the metro and good nightlife and restaurants. Also a nice walk to the different nearby parks. The staff were helpful, in particular Pablo. He even ordered our pizzas for us!

I enjoyed my stay very much. Very nice room, I had a privat room, friendly staff and the perfect location for me to enjoy Buenos Aires.

Good location, friendly staff, nice environment, breakfast needs improving (only toast, warm water for tea, and cornflakes) also our room had bed bugs but that could've been brought in by other backpackers

• 22nd Mar 2014

Decent location only 5 mins walk from main street. Most of the staff were friendly. Bathroom dirty, door didn't lock properly, shower terrible/lukewarm, noisy dripping tap, no hand soap. Breakfast poor (one morning no plates, had to use bowls for toast!), just toast/cereal the usual stuff, cutlery sticky so needed to wash before use. Bedding too small so comes off in the night, woke up on bare mattress. Wifi doesn't work in the dorms, only in reception. Very noisy until 4am.

Thank you for your kindness. Best regards,

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Venezuela

Atmosphere was not good because people were getting wasted and slamming doors each other 15 minutes during the night. On 4th and 5th March 2014, many people were talking loud and screaming in the hall ways, from 11 PM to 05:00 AM. I was awake all night long due to this mess. I understand it is a hostel for travellers from all around the world, many young people, etc. But people should have limits, if they don't, the front desk personel should warn them, which didn't happen.

• 3rd Mar 2014

Ok! For me, second time after 5 years i'm hosted here. I like it again! But... i see there are no changes in the policies about check-out at 11 am and check-in at 2 pm... If u r gonna change the room... u have to spend time 3 hours. It'd be better if u reduce this time like in other hostels: check-out at 12 and check-in at 1:30 pm. Hugs and regards from Lima!!!

The best thing with this hostel is probably the location. Also the girl in the reception was service minded, super nice and spoke english really well. On the minus side there were bed bugs.

Superb hostel in the most amazing city ever! Loads of cool space to hang out in and there are lots of trips that can be organized easily through the hostel. The receptionists here were incredibly patient and helpful and gave great advice and recommendations. It is well located near Palermo metro station and close to great night spots. Highly recommend this hostel. Good breakfast too.

This is a good hostel, staff is alright and helpful enough. The rooms are very spacious and clean. They have many tours available at the reception and several hang out places in the 2 floors and outside. Internet is available almost everywhere and the location is great. Atmosphere was cool and I meet nice people there. Breakfast is also very decent for hostel standards. I've stayed in better hostels in Buenos Aires but I would have no problem in staying here again.

Staff are great, atmosphere too with a nice rooftop. Only "bag" thing is the bathrooms are a little below the rest of the facilities quality speaking. I had a great one week stay !

• 10th Feb 2014

overall an OK hostel no answer on my email-request for an airport-pickup common area could be better

A great location but the bathrooms are a little gross. The blankets are never washed (we were here one week and saw then change the beds lots of times only ever replacing with clean under sheets) The breakfast is the standard bread and coffee.

great hostel, great people and great staff!

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Mexico

A nice hostel in a good location. Nice common areas, a fun place to stay.

• 23rd Jan 2014