Hostel Suites Palermo Reviews

Charcas 4752, Charcas 4760, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The hostel is nice, overall. I will probably stay there again in the future. That is because the airconditioned rooms are alright, the hostel ambient is pleasant and the personnel is an excellent bunch of people willing to help and hang out. Very impressive team. However, there are a few things that need a good renovation (e.g. bathrooms). But there are also a few easy wins: Why not change the linen, pillows, etc? Some of them are ice-age old. Breakfast was ok, nothing out of the ordinary.

Good location for Palermo, secure, cool building, good staff. Nice hostel in all aspects except it was boring. Seemed to be only 5 people when it could take 50. Roof terrace is great too.

If you have a Hostel International membership, you get 30% off the price.

Great People, great place! I´v been there 4 times yet. Bet I´ll return!

• 20th Jan 2016

I was in a double private room, and the bathroom was pretty poor! But the value forfor money was good and position perfect. would go again? Maybe

The staff were super friendly and very helpful. I found the place not very inviting and not very clean. I was treated by the hostels in patagonia so I guess I had higher expectations. The shower is on the toilet which I find not very nice. The mattresses are not very good. People are allowed to smoke 1 step outside the bedroom which was unpleasant. From the street, it is not very inviting. Convenient for Jorge Newberry airport though.

Great little hostel in Palermo. Comfortable beds helpful staff.

Nice hostel, very quite! :)

Like most of the hostels I stayed at in Argentina this place wasn't anything special but not bad. Nice common area, close to the subway, close to grocery stores, bars, restaurants. You can bring in yer own alcohol which is nice. Dorms dont seem to have AC if you need it. Bathrooms are awkwardly small. Rooms next to the common area could be noisy. Still I would recommend this place. One of the better hostels I stayed at in Argentina.

Kitchen poorly equipped and fridge very dirty. Air conditioning in room excellent. Good location. Staff helpful bit ever time we asked something they gave us wrong information or sent us to the wrong place or to somewhere that was closed.

Stayed here for four nights. Had a twin room. Pretty good place, except the ensuite bathroom was pretty small, our suite had no AC and in-room wifi barely worked. All the negatives were more than balanced out with the awesome staff. Nic in particular was amazing! Best person we met in BA during that duration of the trip!

• 25th Dec 2015

Super helpful staff. Always very friendly and helped us book a bunch of activities. Good spot for a Saturday night - walking distance to the clubs in Palermo. The hostel itself is pretty chilled and quiet which is nice after a big night out.

Good hostel with a great location in the Palermo Soho district and close to all public transports (subway, buses and train). One small thing to improve is the noise, at least the one where we stayed in floor 0 where we could hear everything from the kitchen.

A wonderful place to be! The staff are incredibly friendly and will go out of their way to make your stay great.

• 16th Dec 2015

Really enjoyed my stay. Great location. Great staff.

Excellent service.

• 12th Dec 2015
  • Argentina

Nice hostel, great location on walking distance from the main squares, the parks and the subway and train station. Friendly staff, clean hostel, spacious rooms, very good for Buenos Aires standards.

Staff were excellent, very friendly an helpful, location is perfect as Palermo is the place to be in Buenos Aires. Only thing is there was zero atmosphere!!

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

good hostel, good location, really nice old Palermo style house...could use better bathrooms, sheets that fit the mattresses and a better area to socialize.

Outstanding hostel, right in the heart of Palermo. Metro station, steakhouses, pizza joints, supermarkets all within short walking distances. Hostel is very social and has both a ground floor and rooftop patio. Breakfast is good and includes coffee, tea, fruit, cereal, bread/toast, and spreads. Staff, especially Lucio, Nico, and Valen, are extremely helpful, kind, and knowledgeable. Rooms, common areas, and bathrooms were cleaned immaculately by the cleaning staff. Tough to beat this hostel!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels