Hostel Suites Palermo Reviews

Charcas 4752, Charcas 4760, Buenos Aires, Argentina

We realy enjoyed our stay, the staff were so friendly and very helpful. Always available to help us out with yours it any questions we had about the city. We would recommend anyone to stay there

• 15th May 2015

This is one of the worse hostels I've ever stayed in. The bunk bed was cheap and poorly put together; it nearly collapsed when I climbed in it. The bathroom had cockroaches and after I arrived at 1am (I was flying again at 8am), hoping to get a few hours sleep, I was upset to find that my room was being used as a place to sit and drink beer in, meaning I didn't get to sleep till 3.30am. I asked the reception desk and they suggested I stay up and get drunk as well. Helpful!

• 10th Apr 2015

Very cool hostel with a very good location. We found the staff were a bit mixed however with one guy seeming to go out of his way to help us and others not so much. Great place overall and highly recommended.

We were changed from a double bed room to a twin bed room. Shower was terribly small, water supply didn't work out well. The room was all in all dirty and a little bit smelling, A/C didn't work.

Good place. Great location in Palermo but near Sante Fe so easy subway access. Staff was helpful and place was comfortable. Not a great atmosphere but might just be the people when I stayed.

Great hostel, would definitely recommend staying here! Moved to here after having problems with our last hostel so really appreciated the friendly and helpful staff and clean rooms and bathrooms. Breakfast was good and there was a really nice atmosphere. Location is perfect,walking distance from plenty of bars and restaurants.

The hostel is located in a great part of town and has exceptional staff! They really made us feel welcome and went above and beyond in every way. It was very hard to leave! We also met some incredibly interesting Travellers staying here and the rooms are nice and spacious.

• 6th Mar 2015

My room at the ground was very very noisy.

• 20th Feb 2015

Really liked this hostel. Staff were so friendly and it's a great location in Palermo. Lots of space in the dorms and a nice outdoor courtyard area and good kitchen - recommend!

Great place to stay in Palermo. Not a lot of people so not necessarily a great place to meet people or party. Otherwise this place is very clean and comfortable.

Location is alright, pretty close from the trendy area of Palermo. Private room was awful, two single beds. Sheets looked they come from the time of the Game of Thrones. Room is not really clean. Staff comes knocking at my door 10 min after check out time pressuring me to get out or they'll charge me half a night (okay like come on, there's ways to ask...) I was essentially going to extend for another night but that just drew me back and left after a day. Could do Mbetter. Wouldn't recommend it.

If you want to be in palermo this is the best hostel in the area; I experienced this by changing hostels and then changing back as soon as i could!

We really enjoyed our time at Hostel Suites. My single observation remains to the locker room. It was smelling really bad. Among that, everything great.

Nice and helpful staff to advise for restaurants and got us a cheap taxi to the airport

It was so very convenient to have a knowledgable staff always available, not too noisy of a common space, kind people, and everything I needed within walking distance. I will definitely be returning to BsAs and will definitely be staying at this hostel again.

Good staff. Okay facilities. Good wifi

I liked the place, even though they expect you to buy their expensive booze, but.... If you get a bottom bunk and next day your out, when you get back, somebody will be sleeping in the bed you were in, as the staff will make your bed, people are not assigned beds, your stuff is moved, and you literally go up in the world. This issue needs to be fixed, people should be assigned beds. :)

the atmosphere is a bit lacking but its a decent place to stay. Close to metro and retiro train and bus stations. Not so close to all the action in palermo soho but within walking distance. Staff were good except for one bearded guy who normally works days. He was Sulky, difficult and unhelpful. I was changing dorms and he expected me to wait until 2pm to check into other dorm even though it was available. He reluctantly backed down when another staff member said it was fine.

Nice hostel, well located, with a nice atmosphere, cleanliness and good staff. I think the kitchen could be better, more equipped. Definitely I recommend!

A cute hostel in an old building.Basic rooms with good matresses.Breakfast is simple,and there is always some fruit.Upstairs room was very quiet,ensuite bathroom was cleaned regularly.Wifi was weak in the room but good in the common areas.Aircon or ventilator in every room.Kind and helpful staff.Recommended.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels