Hostel Suites Palermo Reviews

Charcas 4752, Charcas 4760, Buenos Aires, Argentina

i enjoyed my stay specially for the support of the staff. I'd particularly refer to Emi Messina, although all of were nice. Emi welcomed me very well, helped me out with cooking troubles, gave me good tips about night out, transportation, bike rental, places to visit, and beyond, becoming a friend with good conversation about Argentinian culture and music. Other than that, the room and bathroom attend all I need. I only couldn't compliment kitchen utensils, since I lack somethings, and breakfast

• 4th Jan 2015

Extremely helpful staff. Atmosphere is spot on, very easy to make connections but also to find your own space. Not too big, not too small. Highly recommended

We stayed here over New Years, and were slightly disappointed. The staff was nice, but the hostel doesn't have much of a social component to meeting other travellers - only a couple common areas and no games that encourage socializing. I found most of the activities they offered were over priced, so if you are staying here just make sure to shop around at other companies if you're interested in the excursions. I liked the location a lot, Palermo is beautiful.

Friendly staff and good location but very basic and old rooms. Almost zero plugs in the room and toilet ver poor

Just to improve the shower, it's a little bit weak and variable. But the Hostel is great!

Staff were helpful and everything was clean and easy to find/use. I was glad to have public-use phones and computers. Sometimes the music in the dining room/lobby was a little loud for the morning hours.

• 18th Dec 2014

Me and my partner had a very nice stay. We liked the room with bathroom and ac. The only thing i would like to improve is the breakfast.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Very clean and nice hostel in the fascinating Palermo neighborhood. Don't expect party animals or the vibe here, it's more a hostel to sleep and do your own thing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Wifi worked great.

Its actually a nice hostel but it was kind of quite though I knew that its not a party hostel. Plus its quite a walk to the important part of Palermo.The breakfast is average, you shouldnt expect too much.All together ok to stay there.

Staff were very helpful. Great location within walking distance from Palermo. No air conditioning in our room so very hot at night. Good breakfast spread.

Best thing about this place is the staff. All were lovely and extremely helpful!

1 2 Next » last »