Hostel Suites Palermo Reviews

Charcas 4752, Charcas 4760, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I think the hostel need to make the rules to not make some noise in the patio after 23h.

• 11th Jan 2014

Fantastic staff, very fun and helpful. Kitchen is well stocked and immaculate. Overall a very wonderful hostel that I would greatly recommend.

The hostel is nice and well situated.. Friendly and helpfull staff. The only and main issue we had was with the bathroom: we sometimes had troubles to get enough water in the shower to be able to take a real one! Hope this was just a bad luck.

• 6th Jan 2014

No WI-Fi in the rooms, there was raw meat sitting exposed in the freezer while it was being defrosted with the water running all over the floor. Otherwise the room and bathrooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly.

• 5th Jan 2014

Location is nice and close to the palermo subte, but about 10min from the palermo restaurants, however as a single female, I felt safe walking home at night. The staff usually helpful, but some days the girls wouldn't be that helpful. Terrace is nice, however it's a shame there's no outdoor areas for non-smokers.

We had a wonderful time at the hostel on the final night of our trip to Argentina. The Palermo area is so vibrant and exciting and the hostel is ideally located to explore. Given the heatwave we were incredibly grateful to find out our room had air conditioning. The staff were very helpful in arranging taxis for us and giving advice.

The hostel was ok. More of a hotel atmosphere. Good location

Fine hostel in nice neighbourhood. Glad we had airconditioning in our room!

• 25th Dec 2013

couldn't close the water

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Belgium
  • Couple, 41+

Overall its a nice enough place to stay. But i found the girl that works behind the desk during the days to be one of the most unhelpful, unfriendly people i have met in a year of travelling. Her attitude is terrible and everyday i was there you could tell she didnt want to be there and to be honest i thought she was simply very rude. The guy on in the evenings was extremely nice which helped to make up for things.

I loved my stay and will reomend the hostel to anyone I know going to Buenos Aires

• 18th Nov 2013

While the location is upmarket it also tends to make everything around overpriced including food. I had a problem with the dorm room - the locks were broken and the hostel said they would have to give me another dorm the next day which was not too great. Would expect they have these things fixed as it is very basic for security especially when one is sharing accomodation. Also the bathrooms are a very cramped. On the good side, the staff was helpful.

The Hostel itself is nice and the common areas well kept, but: - There is about one shower for each floor, which means 30 people or more. - Staff isn't friendly and I was forced to do a check-out and check-in cause AFTER PAYING for three nights I was told my room was booked and had to move to a different one. - Climbing on the upper bed requires quite some training

• 15th Nov 2013

Great location and staff were very friendly and helpful. Great value for money, Beds were comfortable, big hostel, easy to meet other people especially in female dorm. Would recommend and stay here again in future

Would stay again, good location to the metro, about 20 mins walk from great restaurants in SoHo and clubs in Hollywood Palermo

• 6th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

I had a great time staying at Hostels Suite Palermo. Staff was very kind and helpful. Dorms, kitchen and bathrooms were super clean. A really nice place to stay to relax and enjoy a calm and peaceful place while you;re visting this huge city that Buenos Aires is ! Thanks a lot !

Was a bit overpriced for what it was, though location and staff were ok

I've had a great experience there, mainly because of the kindness and helpfulness of the staff. Friendly atmosphere, clean rooms, close to great bars and nightclubs... I definitely recommend it!

• 31st Oct 2013

Nice hostel with a relaxed vibe. Close to metro station.

1 2 Next » last »