Hostel Suites Palermo Reviews

Charcas 4752, Charcas 4760, Buenos Aires, Argentina

hello team of hostel suites palermo I enjoyed to stay in your hostel, therefore I will come back on thuesday next week thank you very much and hasta la proxima semana

Really a nice location. It's easy to get to all the spots in Palermo and it's also just 2 blocks from the Palermo stop on the Subte. One of the things I didn't like was that there was no actual shower it was just a shower head in the bathroom so every time the bathroom would get soaked and be wet for the rest of the day. Also, this isn't a social hostel so if you're looking to meet people I don't think this is the best option to you.

• 1st Jul 2015

Nice people, nice atmosphere, and great location. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 11th Jun 2015