Hostel Suites Palermo Reviews

Charcas 4752, Charcas 4760, Buenos Aires, Argentina

This hostel is amazing. Located in Palermo Soho, the coolest Buenos Aires district. The facilities are really good, the staff is friendly, help you with anything you need. They also have really nice day trips and pub crawls.

• 12th Apr 2014

My stay in this hostel was marvellous. The atmosphere I can say is out of this world, because the staff makes you feel like that. They are always up to anything to help you with great tips to know what Buenos Aires has to offer. Besides, their kitchen is great. They have everything you might need to prepare your meals. Also the location is just a few blocks away from Plaza Serrano, where you can look for parties at night and the underground stations. Eduardo S. Eduardo dos Santos from Brazil

• 10th Apr 2014

Need more control en people dinking alchoholic beverage at 5 AM making nose not allowing others to sleep properly, the manager a his staff should take care of this. Breakfast is not the best as year before.

We stayed for 3 nights. First 2 nights private room, which was clean, big enough and had airco. Room was ok. It had no private bathroom, so we used the shared bathrooms. There were only 3 dirty shared bathrooms. Not enough, we had to wait to take a shower in the morning. Third night spent in dorm 11 which had BED BUGS. My friend got bitten all over! Not clean: we found forgotten things behind our beds. Breakfast ok. Not the most helpfull staff. Location is good. There are better hostels in BA.

Very good hostel although my trip was tarnished by one member of staff (I did not want my rating to reflect this as unfair on the other staff). I think his name was Sebastian (working at 5am on morning of 1st April). I had lost my iPhone and he was incredibly rude and unhelpful in trying to help me find it or cancel it with my network. I had to go to a nearby hotel who helped me.

• 30th Mar 2014

Great location for access to buses, the metro and good nightlife and restaurants. Also a nice walk to the different nearby parks. The staff were helpful, in particular Pablo. He even ordered our pizzas for us!

I enjoyed my stay very much. Very nice room, I had a privat room, friendly staff and the perfect location for me to enjoy Buenos Aires.

Good location, friendly staff, nice environment, breakfast needs improving (only toast, warm water for tea, and cornflakes) also our room had bed bugs but that could've been brought in by other backpackers

• 22nd Mar 2014

Decent location only 5 mins walk from main street. Most of the staff were friendly. Bathroom dirty, door didn't lock properly, shower terrible/lukewarm, noisy dripping tap, no hand soap. Breakfast poor (one morning no plates, had to use bowls for toast!), just toast/cereal the usual stuff, cutlery sticky so needed to wash before use. Bedding too small so comes off in the night, woke up on bare mattress. Wifi doesn't work in the dorms, only in reception. Very noisy until 4am.

Thank you for your kindness. Best regards,

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Venezuela

Atmosphere was not good because people were getting wasted and slamming doors each other 15 minutes during the night. On 4th and 5th March 2014, many people were talking loud and screaming in the hall ways, from 11 PM to 05:00 AM. I was awake all night long due to this mess. I understand it is a hostel for travellers from all around the world, many young people, etc. But people should have limits, if they don't, the front desk personel should warn them, which didn't happen.

• 3rd Mar 2014