Hostel Sunseekers Reviews

Poljana stare gimnazije 1, Split, Croatia

Very clean, lovely friendly staff..would defiantly stay again, thank you :)

• 18th Jul 2015

First Time in Split, i'm not expected to be so nice ! Thank u hostel Sunseekers !

Perfect hostel in an amazing location. The 2 girls working were so friendly and answered all of our questions about split and Croatia. There is no kitchen but they provide cereal, coffee and tea for breakfast. I would highly recommend this hostel!!

Great hostel, could not fault it apart from the fact that we paid for a private room but it was the thoroughfare for the balcony so staff and guests were constantly walking through our room despite us locking it when we were out. Not a lot of rooms so.was a nice personable experience with other friendly guests

Tiny hostel. Accommodating staff as we came in very late so the stayed up for us to check us in. Only 2 toilets/showers (toilet and shower in the same room). Rooms are very small

• 3rd Jul 2015

Amazing location in the middle of the old town and surrounded by bars and restaurants. Rooms were comfy and very clean, but not much of a common area. Would definitely recommend stay to pairs and groups.

The rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. It's right in the centre of the old town which is perfect however even with the instructions it took me an hour to find. I had to use the public map with the name of the roads to find it. After 1 great stay I decided to stay again however I was arriving in split approx 12am. Last check in was at 10pm and I asked the owner for help and he was v unhelpful and told me to go elsewhere. A 21yr old girl alone with no idea where to stay.

The people were lovely, it's right in the heart of the old town and close to everything you want and need! The staff was amazing and there's a really friendly yet chilled atmosphere. Only thing is that there is no kitchen but there's so many bistros and restaurants around that it doesn't matter that much. I would definitely stay again!

Staff was helpful and nicely placed in the old town.

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Sunseekers. The location is amazing, about 2 minutes to the beach in one direction, 2 minutes to Diocletian's Palace in the other, and about 7 minutes from the train/bus station! The communal area is great for meeting new people and the rooms were airy, secure and with fantastic air conditioning. The only downside is the lack of kitchen facilities, but as Split is very cheap it's not too much of an issue.

Cozy little hostel. Not a party hostel if that's what you're looking for. Still a great place.

Friendly staff and cute place!

• 12th Jun 2015

Good location that's right next to People's Square (Narodni trg). Staff members were super friendly and helpful for answers. Be warned that there's only 2 bathrooms shared among like 16 people. Don't expect much for breakfast and it's difficult to clean up dishes/utensils afterwards since the sinks are in the bathrooms. Thanks for providing free towels, too!

Sun seekers felt like a home, rather than a hostel. I really liked my experience here, even if it were for one night only. There are basically no kitchen facilities but apart from that I would recommend this hostel.

Stuff and location are fantastic. But, hostel is on the third floor, no elevator, so for the people with the heavy bags it is unappropriated! Gays from Australia was too loud, to drunk, and it was not possible to sleep! Unlucky me! :(

Great location right in the centre of the old town and close to all the main attractions. Staff very friendly and willing to share their local knowledge.

Laundry was pricy but otherwise my stay was fabulous!

The common area is a little bit small for guests to interact. The bed squeaks and shakes when people are just having a little move. And the floor also squeaks no matter how soft people walk on it. There is no kitchen, people has to clean things up in the 2 only toilets. The room is a little bit dim. Perfect location.

The hostel is hidden well away in the narrow streets of the old town of Split, but once found (with the help of pre-send instructions) it is located perfectly central: close to the main touristic sights, in between the beaches on either side of the city centre and not that far away from the buses and ferries. The staff is friendly, helpful and the hostel has a nice atmosphere. Only minus would be the lack of a kitchen and that my room had a quite dusty floor.

First it has been SO HARD to find the hostel. Once I arrived the staff says "sorry we are overbooked..." So good thing they found me a room only for me for the same price sp that was good to rest but harder to meet people. Unfortunately the room was cold and with really weird decoration like jesus... But it was funny. The hostel and the room are in a noisy area. To find the hostel just look for hostel fiesta siesta, it's in the same street.