Hostel Sunseekers Reviews

Poljana stare gimnazije 1, Split, Croatia

Great location right in the centre of the old town and close to all the main attractions. Staff very friendly and willing to share their local knowledge.

Laundry was pricy but otherwise my stay was fabulous!

The hostel is hidden well away in the narrow streets of the old town of Split, but once found (with the help of pre-send instructions) it is located perfectly central: close to the main touristic sights, in between the beaches on either side of the city centre and not that far away from the buses and ferries. The staff is friendly, helpful and the hostel has a nice atmosphere. Only minus would be the lack of a kitchen and that my room had a quite dusty floor.

First it has been SO HARD to find the hostel. Once I arrived the staff says "sorry we are overbooked..." So good thing they found me a room only for me for the same price sp that was good to rest but harder to meet people. Unfortunately the room was cold and with really weird decoration like jesus... But it was funny. The hostel and the room are in a noisy area. To find the hostel just look for hostel fiesta siesta, it's in the same street.

It was like one week in a roommate, really kind people, the place is simple and nice, we liked it a lot !!!

It's an apartment converted into a hostel. it looks very nice it's clean and the staff is very friendly. The hostel is located right in the center near the palace. The atmosphere was not very good when I came there but there were also not many people staying so that might be the problem.

Staff was incredibly nice and the beds were clean and warm and super comfortable! Would definitely stay there again in a heart beat!

Hostel Sunseekers was absolutely fantastic! I had such a wonderful stay. The staff is warm, friendly and go out of their way to help. They looked up bus/ferry schedules, helped me choose day trips and gave me local tips. The owners are wonderful as well-- very warm and caring! Even though I visited during low season, so the hostel only had a few people on a given night, but I had a super time-- the other guests were great and the place is so cozy! Perfect location. Thank you so much!!