Hostel Sunseekers Reviews

Poljana stare gimnazije 1, Split, Croatia

The rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. It's right in the centre of the old town which is perfect however even with the instructions it took me an hour to find. I had to use the public map with the name of the roads to find it. After 1 great stay I decided to stay again however I was arriving in split approx 12am. Last check in was at 10pm and I asked the owner for help and he was v unhelpful and told me to go elsewhere. A 21yr old girl alone with no idea where to stay.

The people were lovely, it's right in the heart of the old town and close to everything you want and need! The staff was amazing and there's a really friendly yet chilled atmosphere. Only thing is that there is no kitchen but there's so many bistros and restaurants around that it doesn't matter that much. I would definitely stay again!

Staff was helpful and nicely placed in the old town.

Friendly staff and cute place!

• 12th Jun 2015

Good location that's right next to People's Square (Narodni trg). Staff members were super friendly and helpful for answers. Be warned that there's only 2 bathrooms shared among like 16 people. Don't expect much for breakfast and it's difficult to clean up dishes/utensils afterwards since the sinks are in the bathrooms. Thanks for providing free towels, too!

Stuff and location are fantastic. But, hostel is on the third floor, no elevator, so for the people with the heavy bags it is unappropriated! Gays from Australia was too loud, to drunk, and it was not possible to sleep! Unlucky me! :(

Great location right in the centre of the old town and close to all the main attractions. Staff very friendly and willing to share their local knowledge.

Laundry was pricy but otherwise my stay was fabulous!

The common area is a little bit small for guests to interact. The bed squeaks and shakes when people are just having a little move. And the floor also squeaks no matter how soft people walk on it. There is no kitchen, people has to clean things up in the 2 only toilets. The room is a little bit dim. Perfect location.

The hostel is hidden well away in the narrow streets of the old town of Split, but once found (with the help of pre-send instructions) it is located perfectly central: close to the main touristic sights, in between the beaches on either side of the city centre and not that far away from the buses and ferries. The staff is friendly, helpful and the hostel has a nice atmosphere. Only minus would be the lack of a kitchen and that my room had a quite dusty floor.

First it has been SO HARD to find the hostel. Once I arrived the staff says "sorry we are overbooked..." So good thing they found me a room only for me for the same price sp that was good to rest but harder to meet people. Unfortunately the room was cold and with really weird decoration like jesus... But it was funny. The hostel and the room are in a noisy area. To find the hostel just look for hostel fiesta siesta, it's in the same street.

It was like one week in a roommate, really kind people, the place is simple and nice, we liked it a lot !!!

It's an apartment converted into a hostel. it looks very nice it's clean and the staff is very friendly. The hostel is located right in the center near the palace. The atmosphere was not very good when I came there but there were also not many people staying so that might be the problem.

Staff was incredibly nice and the beds were clean and warm and super comfortable! Would definitely stay there again in a heart beat!

Hostel Sunseekers was absolutely fantastic! I had such a wonderful stay. The staff is warm, friendly and go out of their way to help. They looked up bus/ferry schedules, helped me choose day trips and gave me local tips. The owners are wonderful as well-- very warm and caring! Even though I visited during low season, so the hostel only had a few people on a given night, but I had a super time-- the other guests were great and the place is so cozy! Perfect location. Thank you so much!!

Nice and small hostel. Located in the old town and near from bus station and ferry port.

Strongly recommend for those who are planning to visit Split^^ It located at the 3rd floor where you have to take the stairs to arrive, but it not a trouble for me, same to you i think. .(building in the city area, easy to find with the direction given) The front staff were very friendly, helpful, and excellent English spoken, rooms n environment are fresh, clean n tidy. .. will be back to stay if visiting again~

Not much to say about the hostel. Excellent & friendly staff, an absolute top location. Would certainly stay there again in the future!

Hard to find, so be ready for that. Other than that it was a great hostel. Little hostel with 3 rooms but worked well as everyone we happy to met new people. Wasn't much of a kitchen, not real chance to cook. I did my washing and once returned a few items went missing? Other than that, great hostel. Prime location. Staff were helpful and lovely. Would stay again if returned to split.

Great location right in the heart of the old town.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7