Hostel Suomenlinna Reviews

Suomenlinna C 9, Helsinki, Finland

I had a long layover in Helsinki so I wanted a bed to sleep in instead of staying at the airport. Even though it was low season, it was a pleasant stay. The showers were hot, the lounge/dinging area was large with plenty of tables of chairs. I would stay here again in the future!

The staff are there for very limited amounts of time which is very inconvenient. It also means that if a stranger gets into the hostel there is no one there to evict them if they are being dangerous or creepy. There are also long red carpets that slip around when you walk on them. Those were the only cons. We enjoyed our stay here. The location is very fun and close to downtown. I would love to come back during the summer.