Hostel Suomenlinna Reviews

Suomenlinna C 9, Helsinki, Finland

The staff was very helpful and service was good. We arrived after openingtime, but access was very easy. Suomenlinna is very nice plece to relax and it is safety place even late evening.

Great hostel and staff! very kind and it is very easy to get comfortable and welcome! Kiitos for everything!

What kind of hostel only has staff on working hours? That is really a big problem. I needed them at one time and there was no one around. And guess what? There is an emergency number, but if you call them they charge you 50 euros. not valuable. It is far from the center and the farries dont go that often. Get somewhere in the center, thats my tip.

It feels like you're sleeping in an old school which in my opinion is a nice experience. There's no staff at night at that feels a little weird considering the place is big and not home-like. The night I spent there there were no other guests and the street gets really quiet. One might found this creepy. I thought it was interesting and relaxing. Maybe you feel the same.