Hostel Suomenlinna Reviews

Suomenlinna C 9, Helsinki, Finland

It feels like you're sleeping in an old school which in my opinion is a nice experience. There's no staff at night at that feels a little weird considering the place is big and not home-like. The night I spent there there were no other guests and the street gets really quiet. One might found this creepy. I thought it was interesting and relaxing. Maybe you feel the same.

The reception are closed too early at 15:30.

probably more shower rooms. only 1 person can bathe at a time.

I felt in love with the island, since the first moment I saw it. Amazing old castle and medieval stuff even in the middle of the Winter - but the Hostel was cold, empty, grey and a place of sadness. Could be more fun in the Summer.