Hostel Suomenlinna Reviews

Suomenlinna C 9, Helsinki, Finland

It was a very pleasant stay in this hostel! Most probably, because it is located in one of the Suomelinna islands. Even though the email with an outside door code was sen to me a bit too late, we managed to get in there, when someone opened the doors. I recommend this hostel for those, who like nature, are not in a rush (it is about 15 minutes away with a ferry from the main Helsinki part), and want to have quiet and peaceful nights.

I had a long layover in Helsinki so I wanted a bed to sleep in instead of staying at the airport. Even though it was low season, it was a pleasant stay. The showers were hot, the lounge/dinging area was large with plenty of tables of chairs. I would stay here again in the future!