Hostel Sweet Hostel Reviews

El Mens� 38, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

The staff couldn't smile (except the man behind the bar :-) ). They say they have an amazing breakfast: none of that at all. They said they had a laundry service: nope, I could do it myself. They say they have a pool but I didn't even want to touch the water with my feet. And at the end they tried to make us pay a second time while we paid at check-in.

When we arrived, we where told that they where fully occupied, but that our reservation would give us a room on a hostel nearby. I would like to have had the opportunity at the booking, to accept that or book something else, but we didn't so we ended up at another hostel which was okay, but not something I would have chosen.

• 22nd Oct 2013