Hostel Sweet Hostel Reviews

El Mens� 38, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Great structure, full of common areas, swimming pool and outdoor bar. Even the kitchen is external and of small size. The wi-fi only works in some areas. Breakfast is good and varied. The main problem concerns the availability of personnel, which almost always is not present at the reception and will not come across anywhere... However, it is probably the cheapest solution in the city and is located two blocks from the terminal. Recommended.

STAY AWAY!!! This is by far THE WORST PLACE I have ever seen! They should be taken off hostelworld! Tried to charge us 3 times the price adverstised, our dorm was 2m from the street with no lock for the door that didnt even shut properly, no lockers and no storage option and the room smelt mouldy and dirty. The kitchen had a giant rat on the oven! The pool was slimy/green and the whole place is falling apart. The listing is a complete lie which describes newly renovated rooms. DON´T STAY HERE!!!

• 27th Apr 2014

wifi is ot working at all.i stayed at 10beds dorm.a lady cleaner clean so good,but i think that room need to renovate to get sun light.

The staff couldn't smile (except the man behind the bar :-) ). They say they have an amazing breakfast: none of that at all. They said they had a laundry service: nope, I could do it myself. They say they have a pool but I didn't even want to touch the water with my feet. And at the end they tried to make us pay a second time while we paid at check-in.

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels