Hostel Sweet Hostel Reviews

El Mens� 38, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Worst hostel in South America... When I arrived they said I did not have a reservation despite me having it printed off and showing them... It took them over an hour to sort my dorm out and by the time it was sorted I missed the last bus to Iguazu Falls... No computer in the hostel and wifi was not working because they did not pay their bill! No lockers in the room... One good thing I have to say about the place is the bar man with the cowboy hat was hilarious!

The lady at reception underestimated my level of Spanish, so I could understand the conversation she had with her colleague about pretending not to have any record of my reservation, so that they could charge me more. How nice. Even if you don stay here, you should just go and look at their dorm. It's so disgusting it is actually hilarious. I turned at the door an went elsewhere. This is a complete dump.

One of the worst hostels in Argentina, dirty, with strange stuff which all the time check if you are using alkohol for anything ( even wine for cooking) . Lack of lockers, very dirty.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Poland

This place is a SHAME for all hostels in the world. The rooms are disgusting, full of moist and bugs, dirty. The bathrooms are hideous, a hole in the silling makes a shower and toilets are just underneath it. The staff doesn't care about its clients AT ALL. If your bed is not prepared when you check in, you will have to do it yourself, the sheets are dirty. Run as far as you can from this place if you don't want to get diseases.

• 27th Dec 2014

No atmosphere, staff aren't particularly helpful. They had no record of our booking and my limited Spanish had us placed in a bigger dorm than expected, that was full of men, who seemed to be living in the room, permanently. The mattresses were extremely poor and the room and bathroom were filthy! My main concern was the door to the room, which was facing the street, didn't shut. Hostel, Sweet Hostel, is an unsuitable name for this hostel and I wouldn't leg my dog stay here!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Please tell them that NEED NEW NEW NEW NEW BEDS AND PILLOWS. NEW BLANETS. I am sure everyone love to comfort with NEW BED AND NEW PILLOW NEW BLANETS. Need to clean POOL EVERYDAY.

• 19th Oct 2014