Hostel Sweet Hostel Reviews

El Mens� 38, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

No atmosphere, staff aren't particularly helpful. They had no record of our booking and my limited Spanish had us placed in a bigger dorm than expected, that was full of men, who seemed to be living in the room, permanently. The mattresses were extremely poor and the room and bathroom were filthy! My main concern was the door to the room, which was facing the street, didn't shut. Hostel, Sweet Hostel, is an unsuitable name for this hostel and I wouldn't leg my dog stay here!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Please tell them that NEED NEW NEW NEW NEW BEDS AND PILLOWS. NEW BLANETS. I am sure everyone love to comfort with NEW BED AND NEW PILLOW NEW BLANETS. Need to clean POOL EVERYDAY.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Great structure, full of common areas, swimming pool and outdoor bar. Even the kitchen is external and of small size. The wi-fi only works in some areas. Breakfast is good and varied. The main problem concerns the availability of personnel, which almost always is not present at the reception and will not come across anywhere... However, it is probably the cheapest solution in the city and is located two blocks from the terminal. Recommended.

View all Puerto Iguazu Hostels