Hostel Sweet Hostel Reviews

El Mens� 38, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Simply put the worst hostel in Sth. America. Rude, unhelpful staff. Facilities that would have been past their sell by date during the Cold War and every bathroom infested with ants. Avoid at all costs.

Worst hostel in South America... When I arrived they said I did not have a reservation despite me having it printed off and showing them... It took them over an hour to sort my dorm out and by the time it was sorted I missed the last bus to Iguazu Falls... No computer in the hostel and wifi was not working because they did not pay their bill! No lockers in the room... One good thing I have to say about the place is the bar man with the cowboy hat was hilarious!

The lady at reception underestimated my level of Spanish, so I could understand the conversation she had with her colleague about pretending not to have any record of my reservation, so that they could charge me more. How nice. Even if you don stay here, you should just go and look at their dorm. It's so disgusting it is actually hilarious. I turned at the door an went elsewhere. This is a complete dump.

One of the worst hostels in Argentina, dirty, with strange stuff which all the time check if you are using alkohol for anything ( even wine for cooking) . Lack of lockers, very dirty.

• 2nd Feb 2015