Hostel Sylvabelle Reviews

63 Rue Sylvabelle, Marseille, France

We didn't enjoy the hostel. The main reason was the poor attendance of the staff!

There was a bad smell inside the toilet all the time. The carpet on the floor was old and smelling. The rooms were separated poorly so I could easily hear my neighbour snoring and most probably my neighbour listened to my snoring all night.

The room I stayed in was pretty cold. Make sure to get an extra blanket. Pretty quite hostel, but clean and the staff are helpful.

Great bathrooms.. Not the best atmosphere.. Some female staff could be nicer !!! But i guess that's the French as a whole..

There was unstable WLan in the dormitory and 2 days none. The dormitory (full with 16 beds m/f) was used by some French-Arabes as a salon to chat even after 21.15. The door to the dormitory clatched each time when someone left or came in, so that one could not get at rest after a whole day spent in the city. The domitory is on the same level as the street and lying on my bed I could see the people walking along the hotel wall and looking through the opened window to my bed.