Hostel TO Reviews

Via Modane 17, Turin, Italy

Lockers were broken, but was grand otherwise.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Just stayed here overnight to make a connecting train. Not a bad walk from Porta Susa but there is nothing around the hostel at all and it feels like a shady neighborhood. I had to leave early and wanted to get my 5 euro key deposit back but the worker was not there at 8 like advertised so I had to leave and catch my train and the 5 euro.

The owner doesn't speak english (intalian, spanish and portuguese :) but he is very nice. The hostel is far from city center, but it was the only choice that we had last minute to stay after the Europe League final in Turin.

The location is so far of the center ofTurin. The reception close at 10 pm and the staff are the owner and his wife. I didn't like the atmosphere, so sad. It costs more than it offers

The WC was Small and dirty

I've stayed in many hostels and this was easily the worst. BY A LOT. There character limit isn't enough to accurately portray how godawful this place was (Russian gulags would be more inviting). It's in a terrible location; rooms were filthy; toilet/showers were even worse; I was in the bottom bunk and was paranoid the top would collapse on top of me; wifi was patchy at best, and I was scammed out of 5 Euro. I'd say avoid like the plague but I'd rather be infected and sleep in Porta Nuova

There is no kitchen, reception was closed sometimes, and staffs aren't very prepared to welcome guests. However, the rooms are very good.

Bed bugs. poor location