Hostel TO Reviews

Via Modane 17, Turin, Italy

Great staff and locations! Really enjoyed my stay here. They took care of me :)

• 27th Sep 2014

Very few showers compared to the number of people sleeping there, and our shower was leaking all over the floor. No kitchen or washing machine. You have to take a bus to get to the city center. It's relatively clean. I wouldn't say it's bad, but it's not good either.

Close to the bus stop easy to go out. Stuff is helpful.

I've stayed in many hostels and this was one of the grossest and worst. Mold in the shower, dust on everything, only one working outlet in a room of six, and a sign that read "you may not use the restroom after you check out" we're only a few elements of its allure. If you can avoid this place do.

far away from the city center. pretty small, u can t really hang out in the hostel. really small bathroom and pretty old equiped. nice staff though.

I really would not recommend this hostel. It's far from the city center, hard to find and there's nothing: no breakfast, the computer doesn't work, and there's only one bathroom for 3 rooms. The only positive point is that it's located in a calm area and the rooms are big.

only access to a room and a bathroom, no communal area and no kitchen. you have to take a bus to get there from the city centre, but it was easy to do. supermarket 5 minutes walk away. the reception hours weren't very convenient, but if you want cheap accommodation in Torino, then this is perfect.

I had trouble to find the hostel, took the wrong bus and then had to walk around. Lockers were broken in the rooms. You needed a key for going to the toilet. Receptionist polite. No atmosphere, not the easiest place to find travel buddies.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Sweden

there for the one direction concert

Lockers were broken, but was grand otherwise.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Just stayed here overnight to make a connecting train. Not a bad walk from Porta Susa but there is nothing around the hostel at all and it feels like a shady neighborhood. I had to leave early and wanted to get my 5 euro key deposit back but the worker was not there at 8 like advertised so I had to leave and catch my train and the 5 euro.

The owner doesn't speak english (intalian, spanish and portuguese :) but he is very nice. The hostel is far from city center, but it was the only choice that we had last minute to stay after the Europe League final in Turin.

The location is so far of the center ofTurin. The reception close at 10 pm and the staff are the owner and his wife. I didn't like the atmosphere, so sad. It costs more than it offers

The WC was Small and dirty