Hostel TO Reviews

Via Modane 17, Turin, Italy

I really would not recommend this hostel. It's far from the city center, hard to find and there's nothing: no breakfast, the computer doesn't work, and there's only one bathroom for 3 rooms. The only positive point is that it's located in a calm area and the rooms are big.

I had trouble to find the hostel, took the wrong bus and then had to walk around. Lockers were broken in the rooms. You needed a key for going to the toilet. Receptionist polite. No atmosphere, not the easiest place to find travel buddies.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Lockers were broken, but was grand otherwise.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Just stayed here overnight to make a connecting train. Not a bad walk from Porta Susa but there is nothing around the hostel at all and it feels like a shady neighborhood. I had to leave early and wanted to get my 5 euro key deposit back but the worker was not there at 8 like advertised so I had to leave and catch my train and the 5 euro.

The owner doesn't speak english (intalian, spanish and portuguese :) but he is very nice. The hostel is far from city center, but it was the only choice that we had last minute to stay after the Europe League final in Turin.

The location is so far of the center ofTurin. The reception close at 10 pm and the staff are the owner and his wife. I didn't like the atmosphere, so sad. It costs more than it offers

The WC was Small and dirty

I've stayed in many hostels and this was easily the worst. BY A LOT. There character limit isn't enough to accurately portray how godawful this place was (Russian gulags would be more inviting). It's in a terrible location; rooms were filthy; toilet/showers were even worse; I was in the bottom bunk and was paranoid the top would collapse on top of me; wifi was patchy at best, and I was scammed out of 5 Euro. I'd say avoid like the plague but I'd rather be infected and sleep in Porta Nuova

There is no kitchen, reception was closed sometimes, and staffs aren't very prepared to welcome guests. However, the rooms are very good.

Bed bugs. poor location

Nice people, but a little bite far away from the city center

There was no toilet paper in the toilet, at least on the floor where I was. Staff was helpful and nice.

One of the worst Hostels where I've ever been. Very poor atmosphere, without any place inside the building where was possible to stay in relax for reading or something else. Anyway, the bed was comfortable!

This is a strange hostel but it is clean and warm and the area is nice with everything around.

• 19th Oct 2013

Staff only spoke a bit of English. Hostel is far away from the city centre!

They speak very little English. They weren't as organized or accommodating as I'd hoped. Come here basically for a place to sleep if you're in a pinch.

The reception is not very pleasant, not for the staff, but for the place where it is. I thought I was entering someone's house and that I was bothering the whole time. The toilet was not clean at all. There was a nice terrace out of the room, and the people I met there were really nice. Wouldn't stay again there.

The place itself was rather strange.There were no powerplugs in the dorm and the light in the bathroom did not work. The staff was strange: they did not speak English and I felt unsafe. I was happy to leave!

Avoid this place! This was my worst stay ever. Check in is until 10 pm. Nobody told me that, I came a little bit later and I have to pay a 10 EURO fee. Hostel is on outskirts of Turin, so I had to take taxi to get there, (I aid a lot) Finally when I got there I met really rude woman not speaking any English. Hostel was really dirty and empty. Of course no elevator but this is just a detail in comparison to other issues. It is better to rent some room somewhere else than spending a minute there.

It's really far away from anything you might want to see in Torino.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7