Hostel TO Reviews

Via Modane 17, Turin, Piedmont, Italy

There is no kitchen, reception was closed sometimes, and staffs aren't very prepared to welcome guests. However, the rooms are very good.

Bed bugs. poor location

Nice people, but a little bite far away from the city center

There was no toilet paper in the toilet, at least on the floor where I was. Staff was helpful and nice.

One of the worst Hostels where I've ever been. Very poor atmosphere, without any place inside the building where was possible to stay in relax for reading or something else. Anyway, the bed was comfortable!

This is a strange hostel but it is clean and warm and the area is nice with everything around.

• 19th Oct 2013

Staff only spoke a bit of English. Hostel is far away from the city centre!

They speak very little English. They weren't as organized or accommodating as I'd hoped. Come here basically for a place to sleep if you're in a pinch.

The reception is not very pleasant, not for the staff, but for the place where it is. I thought I was entering someone's house and that I was bothering the whole time. The toilet was not clean at all. There was a nice terrace out of the room, and the people I met there were really nice. Wouldn't stay again there.

The place itself was rather strange.There were no powerplugs in the dorm and the light in the bathroom did not work. The staff was strange: they did not speak English and I felt unsafe. I was happy to leave!

Avoid this place! This was my worst stay ever. Check in is until 10 pm. Nobody told me that, I came a little bit later and I have to pay a 10 EURO fee. Hostel is on outskirts of Turin, so I had to take taxi to get there, (I aid a lot) Finally when I got there I met really rude woman not speaking any English. Hostel was really dirty and empty. Of course no elevator but this is just a detail in comparison to other issues. It is better to rent some room somewhere else than spending a minute there.

It's really far away from anything you might want to see in Torino.

It is so far a way, with no public transit connections. Staff was quite unpleasant and the level of privacy for example with toilet use was negligible.

Oy. I think the owners genuinely try to make the place decent, but there's just too much working against them. First of all, they can barely speak English. Once when the internet was down, it was nearly impossible to explain to them what the problem was. Beyond that, the walls of my room were literally crumbling apart -- pieces of the door frame were cracking and falling off. At the time I stayed there, the place was overrun by Ukrainian athletes in their 50s, and it was very strange.

Simple bed with no frills

Staff didn't speak English. Because reception is only open from 8am - 10pm, I couldn't properly return my key in the morning (I had to leave really early to catch my flight) so I never got back my key deposit. But the room was clean and the (bunk)beds had little curtains which gives you a sense of privacy in bed even when you're sharing a room with others. I also thought it was great that the room had a balcony!

I only stayed here one night and ended up sleeping in a dorm all by myself, which I wasn't expecting. However, there were a lot of bugs on the wall and on the mattress of the bed bunked above mine!! The shower was extremely small and there was no place to put my towel. The staff I encountered didn't speak English, but she seemed nice enough.

DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!!! the room was boiling hot and the dont even had a fan to give us, of course they dont have ac. in addition this hostel is located far away from the city centre and the central station. the staff doesnt speank english. DISASTER

I wanted to cancel my reservation but they never answered the phone or read my email.

Shame there is no kitchen.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7