Hostel Tabor Ljubljana Reviews

Vidovdanska 7, p.p. 4444, Ljubljana, Slovenia

I booked the hostel for 2 nights but left on the first night around 5am. Could not stay any longer. Did not sleep at all. The bed was extremely uncomfortable and im pretty sure there was bedbugs or something as I was very itchy all night. Gave up after a couple of hours, took a long shower and left the hostel. Have been staying in hostels a lot and this was definitely the worst experience.

• 27th Aug 2013
  • Finland

Great location and good breakfast!

• 24th Aug 2013
  • Croatia

Friendly and helpful staff members. We really enjoyed our stay here. Good location. It was nice to have the luggage room to store our bicycles. We'd stay there again and would recommend it to others.

Great location, 5 minute walk from the center. Big, clean room at a great price. Staff were very helpful and we really enjoyed our stay.

It's an old elementary school. Brekfast is in canteen. Property faultless. Wellcoming staff. Free use computers, common room with big flat screen. Cheap washing machine...

Quite close to the train station. My roommates told me that this youth hostel used to be a school during the courseyear so do not be scared about its greyish appearance! The dorms are simple but ok as well as the breakfast which is included in the stay. There is a lively kitchen and, by the way, a great common area full of sofas and a sort of plasma-tv!

We enjoyed this hostel in Ljubljana, because it was clean and the beds were comfy. It's quite a huge hostel, so I missed a little bit the personal character, which small hostels usually have.

Please, try to secure more cuttlery in the kitchen... We didn't have luck to find more then one soup-spoon!

Had a good stay here. Large room, clean and comfortable. Shared bathrooms were well maintained and cleaned regularly. Breakfast included was sufficient and location was good as only a 5min walk from town centre and main bus/train station.

I love this hostel!! The staff was nothing but helpful, welcoming, patient, and awesome!! The bedroom was clean and great!

The breakfast could be more diversified.

• 13th Aug 2013

we stayed in a twin private. Not that expensive compared to mixed dorms. Very close to the center and just a few minutes walk straight ahead from the railway station. Efficient staff and good prices given the city. I would have only asked cleaner baths and showers.

Very big room. Showers clean but very used. Rich breakfast included and helpful staff. Left early in the morning and got a great breakfast package for free.

If you don't expect a luxury room, then this hostel is very good- the location is excellent and the staff very helpful.

A bit anoying that you had to leave your key every time you went out, because it meant that you would have to get in contact with the staff to retrieve the key when you come back. And often people are standing in que to check in, out etc. so it's not easy to just get your key. The kitchen didn't have an oven, neither a microwawe which was very surprising and frustrating since we bought food to be made in oven. But the staff was nice though, and let us use their own microwawe, which is a plus.

• 8th Aug 2013
  • Denmark

The shortest bed I've slept on. Seriously, I'm not a super tall guy (180 cm), but my feet were at least 20 cm off the bed! and that was quite uncomfortable. Except this, everything was good

Friendly helping staff, very clean, very well located. Top.

Relaxed and easygoing, close to the center but on a quiet street. The only thing that stood between a me and a good night of sleep during my stay was the heat, but that can hardly be faulted on the hostel. Everything was clean and the breakfast offered a good start to a day; they only complaint was that there weren't croissaints everyday.

Very nice hostel close to the city centre. The rooms are old (or currently unused) classrooms, so they are very spacious. The staff are very friendly.

Great location and spacious rooms, a bit hot at night but I did stay during the heatwave.