Hostel Tabor Ljubljana Reviews

Vidovdanska 7, p.p. 4444, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Hostel Tabor was a great no-frills kind of hostel. The vibe was friendly and welcoming and the staff were really nice. The wifi worked really well in my room, better than most places I've stayed at. The breakfast included wasn't bad either. Overall, really good value for money & I'd definitely recommend staying here.

They don't have enough keys for the rooms, so not everybody will get one. Breakfast is great. I booked two more nights but in the 10 bed dorm which I felt was much more worth it (they just don't supply bedding for those dorms)

In general it was a really nice and comfort stay at Hostel Tabor Lijbliana is a really beatiful city , so we spent a really good time here Enjoy

Very big, this does create an excellent atmosphere. Stayed in a private room which was fairly secure. All facilities were available, good value for money and great location. But the winning factor was the helpfulness and knowledge of the desk staff. Would stay again.

Very well located with helpful and friendly staff.

I loved the free breakfast, a fairly standard selection but the french toast was delicious and I certainly helped myself, so thank you for that! The common room had a lovely design and was spacious with lots of seating and fairly good wifi. It has a good location, close to both the train station and central Ljubljana so you can walk to either easily enough.

Staff very nice and helpful. I had a great time in this hostel, and it's very well located. I also recommend the free tour of Ljubljana at 11am or 3pm, very interesting.

• 20th Jul 2015

Really lovely staff, very friendly and helpful and never got flustered when they were uber busy. Location is great too, Just 5mins from the railway station and less than 10mins to the centre of the Old Town. The rooms are a great size, I stayed in the three bed dorm and it was very roomy. There was always a very large locker for each person which was great. Would definitely recommend to anyone heading to Slovenia and would stay again myself for sure!! Cheers!!

Had a really great stay here, the staff were really helpful, showing us where to go and what to do in Slovenia, we ended up adding another night to explore bled and places around Ljubljana, would be 100% if the hostel had air con.

Super friendly staff, fantastic breakfast and beautiful hostel.

Top class hostel, lots of banter to be shared.... Great pub crawl... Underrated city, lovely receptionist, #bantherpanther🐲

The staff was very kind and helpful, breakfast was very nice and there was much to chose from. The kitchen wasn't as completely equipped as expected but the location was very convenient. It took about two minutes to walk to the city center but there was no noise of the city around the hostel. We'd definitely return; highly recommended! :-)

• 17th Jul 2015

I loved everything about this hostel. Staff is very kind, helpful and friendly. Location is great 5 blocks from the train station and 5 from downtown. Rooms very impecable as well as showers.

Very nice hostel! The lack of aircondition and reading light by the beds were annoying, but other than that it was satisfying. Sweet staff, great location (just between Old Town and the main train station). Very nice with breakfast included, because almost no cafés in Ljubljana serves breakfast (only ice cream and cake). Good hostel! Would stay again!

Nice hostel not too far from train station. We had a private room which was nice and big, only thing j didn't like was that you had to give in your key when you left so someone easily could have said your room number and then gone into your room to rob you. Showers clean and good, lots of toilets and sinks/mirrors too. Breakfast was nice it was included but wasn't brilliant - add a toaster to cook the bread and would be loads better! Overall would recommend :)

This is the best hostel stay I have had and I've been travelling for a few years now. Excellent in terms of privacy, atmosphere, cleanliness and location. I would highly reccommend staying here.

Excellent location and breakfast included in the price was really good. Rooms were nice and clean and single beds were nice rather than bunks. However would be good if breakfast finished at 10 rather than 9.30, and directions to the hostel on the site were bad, did not tell you where to turn when came out of the station! Also no air con so very hot and if you were looking for lots of atmosphere not here. However would recommend :)

The showers were really dirty when we were there which took away from our visit. The location is good however, both for the city centre and the train station.

Breakfast was fantastic. Lovely city well worth a visit.

Loved this hostel! Has everything you need.