Hostel Tara Reviews

Krakowska 7, Krakow, Poland

My friend and I got 2 beds here for 1 night. They allowed us to leave our backpacks at their reception while we were out in the city. Anyway I found cheaper hostels in the city center, and they were much better and cosy. No sockets near your bed, no bed lights, very tiny toilet, a bad overall impression.

• 17th Apr 2015

The hostel is very dirty and never got cleaned in the week i stayed there. My dorm room and the bathrooms smelt like toilet water because of old pipes. I got given a baby towel from reception.The location is ok if you want to stay in Kazimierz, but it's a good walk to the square. There arent any cooking facilities, only a microwave and kettle.No atmosphere for a hostel. There were builders every morning from 6am fixing and drilling inside.NOISY ALL DAY AND SMOKING INSIDE THE BUILDING. STAY AWAY!

The staff was really really friendly and helpful and even got us checked in pretty early in the day. It's nicely located and has very clean private rooms. I would surely like to come back.