Hostel Tatu Reviews

Avenida Rio Jutai, 25, Bairro Nossa Senhora Das Graças, Manaus, Brazil

already a good location with an uptrend relaxing pool on the top deck tasty cocktails and if you would like a nice tattoo in the related tattoo studio =) possibility to book amazon tours (amazing)

Muito bom hostel com uma familia brazilera e peruana! Boa atmosphera gente super sympatico! Gostei Marie

Really helpfull and friendly family I loved the hostel very much. Muchas gracias

Booked a last minute trip to manaus and this hostel was the only one avalible. Stayed here for 3 nights and it was a very enjoyable stay. The staff are so helpful, caring and friendly. It seems as though you are staying with a family. The hostel has a awesome rooftop pool with a bar. It is situated in a very safe location and close to bus station, shopping centre and near by restaurants. This hostel is only 1 month old and I know it is going to well from here on. I highly recomend it!

• 16th Jul 2014

I didn't stay at Hostel tatu : I had sent them an email saying that I was going to arrive at 1am, I didn't receive an answer but decided to go there anyway. When I arrived, everything was closed, the bell doesn't work, nobody picked up the phone!!!! This is not very professional, I lost my deposit and never heard from them.

Ramon (owner) is a really great guy, and I recommend hanging out with him if you speak any Spanish, or Portuguese. Or even, if not.

• 27th Jun 2014