• Avenida Rio Jutai, 25, Bairro Nossa Senhora Das Graças, Manaus, Brazil

8.4
Fabulous 27 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 27 Total Reviews
Hostel Tatu Located at Avenida Rio Jutai, 25, Bairro Nossa Senhora Das Graças, Manaus.
Brazil
Manaus 69053-020 Avenida Rio Jutai, 25, Bairro Nossa Senhora Das Graças
84% 27
-3.1039636 -60.0215291
    Rooms available

16th Aug 2016
7.7

When I first arrived my toilet did not work and the only light in my suite was missing a bulb. It was a stark contrast from local hostel. No one wears a uniform so it's hard to tell initially who is working. That said the staff was extremely helpful and tried to accommodate all my needs. They are a tattoo parlor, hard rock loving group first, hostel owner second. Anyway, the guys are great and I enjoyed my stay. They let me check out at 8pm, no problem.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

Hostel Tatu is amazing! A bit away from the attractions of Manaus but everywhere is easy to get to. The staff are so great, very relaxed and so helpful. The rooms are great, super clean and thank Jesus for the air conditioning! The pool is a great place to hang. The owner Ramon is just awesome, so friendly, and he even did beautiful tattoos for my sister and me. Thanks for everything Hostel Tatu!

22nd Jun 2016
7.4

Let's put this in perspective: Imagine a house that a family owns. One day they decide to make a couple of rooms a "hostel", well that's Hostel Tatu for you. The location is good, the place is safe and the staff is super. BUT, it's a no frills place and it does not have the traditional hostel atmosphere. It's more of a transit place where you can stay for a day or two. The cleanliness is sketchy. There was a dog barking at midnight. It's not too bad but have low expectati

6th Jun 2016

Two of us stayed for a night en route to our jungle lodge in the Amazon. We took a bus from the airport and got off at the bus stop near the hostel. Ramon and his wife were very welcoming and provided us with a clean, cool (a/c) room. They have a great little pool and bar on the roof. Breakfast was great in the morning before we left. The neighborhood is an area with lots of bars and restaurants, we ate at a great sushi restaurant 2 blocks away. A bit far from city center, but great for a night.

• USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2016

Hostel Tatu was perfect for what I needed - a cool, relaxed place to hangout and chill while I was in Manaus. The staff is amazing and Ramon is down to earth, and always willing to help out. Definitely a place I'd stay at again.