Hostel Temza Reviews

Augusta Šenoe 24, Zagreb, Croatia

I stayed in 10beds dorm for 3 nights and took a rest peacefully in this hostel. The owners were super kind and the other staff were also helpful and nice. It's located very close to train and bus station. There was nothing to complain, and I would go this hostel next time.

good staff and good locations!

Staff was very friendly and very helpful with any query, the hostel was clean, I really enjoyed my stay there the rooms were very warm and cosy I felt at home. I would definitely come back and would highly recommend it.

• 17th May 2015
  • Portugal

Thank you, it was nice to meet you and you are always welcomed !

I stayed just one night but it was great, the best staff and location. I really recommend it.

This place is owned by the sweetest man. I arrived at 4.40am and the door was not opened. Phoned the numbers and the owner came in 10 minutes. On th web site the information said open 7-24 which I interpreted as open day and night! However, this meant open from 7am till midnight! He was very gracious and let me sleep in a little apartment till 10am then moved me to my room. Temza is well located near the train station, is very clean and modern. The attitude of the owner - amazing!

• 12th May 2015
  • New Zealand

Thank you :) . Howewer important to note that we wait check in at any midnight hour just inform us on e-mail/phone and someone is waiting for you. Best regards

Friendly staff. Usable kitchen, clean bathroom Would recommend

Friendly family run hostel, short walk to bus and train stations and 20 minutes through parks to the main square. Spacious and clean dorm rooms, good wifi, a small kitchen for self-catering and laundry service, this was a nice hostel to stay at, good value for money, helpful staff and a nice common area to hang with others. Recommended.

Thank you, it was nice to have you in our hostel, wish you all best Loran

Really nice hostel and very sweet staff, they made us feel right at home for my friends birthday and were very accommodating when we had booked a room meant for two people when we were three. Good location by a park and close to walk to everything. I would definitely recommend their little private apartment that opens on to the back yard, very peaceful and repaxing spot with all the basic necessities.

Okay stay in Zagreb. Attracted some very inconsiderate guests, but facilities were fine and beds were comfortable. However, while the hostel is signed and advertised as non-smoking, the staff repeatedly let guests smoke in the kitchen (and even suggested to one guest to do so rather than go outside). This was virtually pointless because the door to kitchen is broken so smoke filled the rest of the hostel. Was not impressed with the staff on this point.

Thank you for reply. It is a non smoking hostel however our kitchen is on the balcony which can be closed and we have let this guest smoke since it was very late (once) and we cant call this repeadetely especially since all our staff our is non-smoking.

Only stayed one night but it was well worth it

Nice room and comfy beds. The staff were helpful. The lockers could have been a bit bigger for the rucksacks but all in all a nice hostel and would stay again

The staff was so understanding when I cancelled a night early because my plans changed. Staff was so nice and helpful. People I met were cool too!!

Stayed here only for 1 night. Hostel was very clean and definitely best staff ever. They also allowed me to keep my luggage for whole day.. Recommended

• 21st Apr 2015