Hostel Temza Reviews

Augusta Šenoe 24, Zagreb, Croatia

The hostel is very clean and the staff are very kind and helpful. If i should stay in Zagreb for a few nights I would most probably choose this hostel. It is very near to the center and to the main station. I would recommend it.

Only a 5 or 10 minute walk to the city center. All the staff I met were extremely friendly and helpful. I don't know if it's usually like this but for us it was a very nice and quiet stay - our dorm was on the very bottom floor and so clean and peaceful with a garden out back. One of the cleanest places I've stayed!

Very clean and friendly hostel. The staff helped us out a lot on places to go and were always willing to help. Doing laundry here is also very easy as they did it all for us! Beds also very comfy :)

the staff are very kind and nice

• 28th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Among the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in.

There where 12 people staying in the room even though it's only a room for 10. There where two guys on mattresses on the floor! There was also only one bathroom for all 12 of us so there was a bit of a queue in the morning. Other than that I couldn't fault it, a really nice place with really nice and helpful staff :)

The staff was very friendly and informative. The atmosphere was good.

The rooms were excellent in the hostel with each person being given a lockable storage area under their bed. The hostel was in a fantastic location extremely close to the station. The staff were on however one particular member was very particular and made some guests feel uncomfortable and could not relax due to such strict rules - Only whispering in the common room after 10, no socks on the radiators, chasing around telling people to turn a light off. Felt like being back at school.

Staff was really helpfull! Nice sitting area with television. Cosy hostel with 3 large rooms. Supermarket nearby (5 minute walk)

Staff were very helpful! Great kitchen for cooking, central location.

Nice hostel. Feels like living in an apartment. But really hot and wouldn't then the air con on for us for more than 30 mins.

This was a really homely hostel and the staff were so lovely. I had a really bad cold and they were so accommodating and helpful. A really nice clean comfy hostel.

Really good hostel. Very clean and soacious. The saff was very friendly and helped us with information about activities and directions. Excellent value for the money and just a couple of blocks from downtown and old city. 100% recommendable.

Really close to the railway station, the hostel is new and clean, with spacious rooms and beds. Most people stay there only overnight as it's a bit remote from the city centre (only 5 min walk though) so there's no real "hostel mood". Kitchen, bathroom are clean, and it's quite cheap.

Such a great hostel! Really clean, new beds and lockers and excellent cooking facilities. My train did not leave until 6pm and I was allowed to hang around the hostel despite check out being earlier in the day. Only issue was my bed was booked out when I was out for the day and I returned to find a female in it.

It was a very nice Hostel - clean, very nice rooms, but a little expensive.

Very basic hostel but good location and helpful staff. overall good price/quality

Staff is really nice, the rooms where extremely clean and comfy beds.. Not sure if i would recommend it to travel alone because there is a small hostel and not much happens in the common rooms

The guy on reception was very friendly and shows you around the hostel and your dorm. Nice big lockers for your huge suitcases/rucksacks and other stuff. Also good price and couple of minutes walk from the station and short walk to centre of city. dorms and bathrooms were also very clean

지하에서 머물러서 그런지 이상한 냄새가 난거 빼고는 다 좋았어요!!!