Hostel Temza Reviews

Augusta Šenoe 24, Zagreb, Croatia

In walking distance to the main bus & railway stations, and also close to city centre, so first class location. Very large Cinestar cinema ( very cheap compared to UK) to see newest films only 100 metres away.

투숙객중 한명이 티비 금고 노트북 스케너를 절도하는 사건이 발생함. 그리고 내 가방도 도난 당함. 물론 내가 침대아래 사물함에 두지않은것은 과실이지만 나름 머리맡에 잘 두고 잤는데 내 물건 도난은 둘째치고 호스텔이 도둑맞음. 그래도 주인이 잘 케어해줘서 경찰서에서 리포트까지 잘 받긴했으나 여권, 국제면허증, 안경, 지갑 모든걸 털림. 덕분에 크로아티아 여행 개폭망중ㅋ렌트카는 꿈도 못꾸는데 크로아티아는 렌트안하면 어디든 다니기 힘들다ㅠ

전체적으로 나쁘지 않았는데.. 크로아티아 단체 학생들을 도미토리 같은방에 넣어줘서 새벽까지 떠들고... 최악이었어요. 기본적으로 그룹이랑 방좀 구분해줬어야하는게 아닌지. 10인실에 저랑 7명 크로아티아인 단체.. 2명 뉴질랜드사람 있었는데, 뉴질랜드 사람 2명 새벽에 열받아서 호스텔에 따지고 환불받고 나갈정도 였어요. 전 담날 새벽버스라 참고 이어폰끼고 잤어요.

Good kitchen facilities. Not very good atmosphere and definitely not a party hostel- if that's what you're looking for. Nice place to chill out if you're looking for a quieter Zagreb experience. Great location 5 min walk from train station and 10 mins into city centre

I really enjoyed this hostel I was only there for one night but I found this hostel so great. The room that we stayed in was actually like an apartment which was seperate to the reception set up with its own kitchen, bathroom and garden. The space is set up really homely, very clean and not tacky like most hostels. Bed are super comfy.

Nice hostel very close to the railway station and to the bus station (10 minutes walking) and also not far from the center. The staff was helpfull. The rooms are big and clean. Many bathrooms so it s a good point. They ve got lockers. I will definitely come back again due to the positive points I ve mentionned above.

Good stay, recommend it

Great place! Everything is clean and the bed are very comfy, the locker is very useful, showers work well and spic n span, staff will kindly help you with anything. Kitchen is small, yes, but at least there is one. I liked it here and I recommand!

Only stayed here one night and for that it was perfect! Close to the bus station (10 min walk) and is located on the way into the main town. Staff was friendly and helpful. The kitchen seemed fairly good though I didn't really use it. Overall a good place for a quick stay in Zagreb.

Good hostel, lovely people, good beds I would definitely stay again Good value for money

excelente ubicación, muy buena habitacion, todo perfectamente cuidado y mantenido, ducha privada en la habitación muy. buena, cocina y sala para comer y descansar en la habitacion muy bien distribuida, excelente wifi.. 100% recomendable, volveria a ir a ojos cerrados.

A very good hostel that is in the middle of everything you need. Rooms were very clean and well equipped. Staff were very useful. A perfect place to stay for its price.

Hostel was clean, well-kept and in an excellent location. Only suggestion is that a second shared shower would be great, as everyone tends to wake up (and therefore use the shower) at roughly the same time

• 16th Sep 2015

This place was an absolute pleasure to stay in, comfortable modern bunks with personal lockers. Spotless new bathroom. Staff were so helpful on arrival. Location is superb, close to the main bus terminal and train station as well as walking distance of major sites and attractions. Everyone in my dorm room was very friendly so atmosphere was great too.

We stayed in a studio apartment. The patio door didn't lock; I don't think it had a lock. It would've been very easy for anyone to break in. We only got 2 hand towels to shower with, no full-size towels. The only covers on the beds were comforters that had multiple visible stains. I don't even know if they were clean. The main hallway was dark. It'd be nice if a light was left on 24/7. The AC didn't work. The refrigerator smelled like someone had died in it. Opening it stunk up the entire room.

Great location 5-10 minutes walk from the train and bus stations and close to many city trams which make it easy to get around the city. The location is also close to parks, city sights and a local grocery store. The hostel is rather small but does have a kitchen, community area and plenty of toilets and showers to go around. There was not staff at the desk all of the time but they were just a short call/buzz away. I would recommend for the average traveler but not the party animals.

Really amazing hostel just in the middle between the main bus station and all the sights. Wifi was decent. I booked for three nights but ended up staying a week. I'll definitely stay here again if I'm ever back to Zagreb.

Thank you for your review, we were happy to have you in our hostel :) best regards

Solid hostel in the Centre of Zagreb, good place to stay.

Hostel is in a nice location by the central station in a quiet street a ten minute walk from the central square and Markets. The Hosts were very helpful and happy to answer any and all questions and the facilities were excellent (we checked in a little early) The 10 bed dorm we stayed in was a 'mini-apartment' in the basement which could feel a little cut off at times but which was very clean and provided with everything that you'd expect from even a large hostel. Would definitely stay again.

This place was perfect for me. I loved it here! It doesn't have a party atmosphere but that didn't bother me at all :) I would definitely come back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5