Hostel Temza Reviews

Augusta Šenoe 24, Zagreb, Croatia

Very close to the train station. Clean and nice hostel (everything was brand new), good price!!

I strongly suggest you to stay this hostel because everything is fine here. At first, the fee is very cheap like you book hostel in Asian countries. Secondly, every inch of this hostel is clean and sophisticated, hygienic. Thirdly, this is the best thing I feel, staff and atomosphere are perfect. Especially the lady(I'm not sure that she is owner or just staff)is quite tender hearted and sincere, such as my borrowing her unbrella, or her explanation attentively, etc. I love it.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Japan

Hostel Temza is a nice little hostel near the train station in Zagreb. Many connections in that area run through Zagreb, so this is a very good option to sleep in Zagreb. The rooms were nice, everything was clean and there was a small kitchen too. The sites are in walking distance and the staff was always friendly. We came back some days after our first stay!

This place was perfect. near train station, personal lockers below bed, kitchen, free wifi. During the off season it was pretty much just us 3 in the whole of the hostel! Very homely vibe as staff leave you to it after checking in.. staff very helpful too - apon arrival explaining the places to go and they are very friendly.

This hostel is very close to the train station. It is very clean. The lady at the reception was really helpful in giving information to get around the city and outside the city. She even changed my Croatian coins to Euro on my last day before I left Croatia. Overall, it was a good stay at Hostel Temza.

This place was spick.and.span. (That means very, very clean!) Spacious and immaculate dorm room, basic kitchen and great bathrooms. The young guy who owns/manages the place knows what guests want. Can't go past this place in Zagreb!

Good location - right next to the train station and 15 mins walk from bus station. Spacious room, clean washrooms. Kitchen is a bit small, good enough for 2 people to cook. Theres a lounge, where people sit together to watch some TV or to catch up. A good place to stay in Zagreb.

very clean, nice hot powerful shower, helpful staff, comfortable bed even though dorm. it was nicest stay in my 2month trip in Europe. as I did landury it havent finish dryer until im going out..but the staff take care of it. Usually I dont wanna let staff do my laundry cuz last time other hostel staff lost my towel and half dry. but i could trust the staff and it was good take care!! one downside was small kitchen but enough for traveler cooking!! highly recommeded!!

Very clean, nice friendly staff! Great value for money!

• 23rd Nov 2013

Great location, only a few blocks away from the train station and then another 10 minute walk, at the most, to the center of town. Very clean with a friendly staff!

Nice hostel. Staff friendly. Good location near train station and walking distance to bus station. Excellent showers and bathrooms. Comfortable beds with lockers.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. Tina was great and really sweet. The beds are comfortable, rooms have black out blinds, and showers are very clean and powerful. They have a lounge area but at the time I was there no one was really using it. I would recommend staying here for anyone looking for a good, clean and comfortable place to stay. Location is great as well. Almost in the middle of the bus and train station but tucked away on a quiet street.