Hostel Temza Reviews

Augusta Šenoe 24, Zagreb, Croatia

a secure and friendly hostel. the kitchen was pretty small and you had to walk through reception to get to the shower. but apart from that, we didn't have any problems. theres a laptop you can use as well.

We had a really pleasant stay and met some really nice people from all over the world. There is a kitchen if you want to cook, which most hostels don't have, so that was a BIG plus and the people working there were really nice and helpful. Great hostel!

Not much of a common soace for chilling with other backpackers is my single complaint! Really great in terms of accommodation though and convenient location, helpful staff! For the price it is one of the best hostel's I've stayed in.

Only stayed for one night, they were able to accommodate after train mishaps and late arrival which basically saved our lives. Great location to train & bus stations, which is what we needed, though a bit of a trek from the main drag. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, nice atmosphere...what more can you ask for?

Thank you very much for you review we were happy to have you in our hostel

Hostel is very close from train and bus stations, a bit of a walk away from the city center. The even help me book a day trip to Plitvice lakes, which was pretty cool. The kitchen is very small, that's the only down side, I would say. Overall, a very good hostel.

Everything was good, I would stay here again.

Decent hostel, 5 min walk from the central station and 10 min walk to the center. Staff was friendly specially Dennis. I would recommend this place.

I super recomend this place. Staffs are really nice, near center and central station! Also clean and quite.

Very poor experience at the hostel Temza. We stayed in the 10 bed dorm downstairs and there was no key for the door of the room. The kitchen and wifi were broken downstairs while we were there. Plus, it was written air conditioning in the facilities online but the owners did not want to but if for more than 30 minutes a day...Don't put air conditioning in your facilities if you don't want to put it. It was so hot in the room we could not sleep well. It's also far from the city center.

The location is perfect! Just a 5 minute taxi ride from the airport. The bus into the city is directly across the street. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful and even provided breakfast to go bags since our flight departed before breakfast was to start. Highly recommend

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Really nice staff! Clean, modern and fresh. 5 min walking from central train station and 10 to city. Stayed in a 10 bed dorm. Big lockers for your luggage. The hostels arranges trips to plitvice and split for a good price.

Good hostel oversight from staff and owner. Clean, freshly painted facility, good showers, friendly, attentive staff, great computer, internet access,, quiet sleeping conditions with good access to fresh air and floor space in dormitory, convenient to stores and services.. Extended stay from 5 to 11 days.

• 11th Jun 2015

It was very nice to have you in our hostel and thanks for chocolate:). We wish you happy travel

The stay was great here, the room was comfortable and they were happy to let us have the aircon on as long as we wanted. Bathrooms were really clean and cleaned daily. Close enough to everything to be able to walk and the train station was really really close. Great stay all in all.

Apartment style which is convenient but a bit noisy since common room is right next to dorms . Staff was super nice and helpful! Very comfortable beds and bedding!

Great location and staff but the rooms and bathrooms need to be cleaner and upgraded (fix bed)

• 7th Jun 2015

Thank you for your review although quite unspecified since beds and mattres are all new. We are sorry if you catch a dirtier bathroom bur we clean it several times a day and if someone was using it before you we cant teleport to clean it before you since it is shared bathroom and you can always ask staff if you are unsatisfied with anything

Located really close to the main train station but a 10-15 minute walk to the center square but there are lovely parks near by. The owners were some of the sweetest people I've met. Really great hostel!

Amazing staff. Welcoming, passionate and friendly. Waited until midnight for us to check in and arranged for us last minute transportation to plitvice lakes. Rooms were clean. The only downside is that it's not really near the centre, but still easily accessible by tram.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. It was more like sharing an apartment with 9 other people. I wish I could have stayed longer but I was only in Zagreb over night. Fed recommend. So cheap as well!

This hostel was set up in a small apartment-type fashion. You have your own kitchen, small dining area and bathroom. The dorm was fairly clean, the facilities were nice. However it is difficult to have one bathroom for 10 people, and you can hear everything in the dorm, whether you're in the kitchen or in the bathroom. Location was close to a few city parks and a 10 minute walk from the older part of town, so everything is pretty much in walking distance.

I stayed in 10beds dorm for 3 nights and took a rest peacefully in this hostel. The owners were super kind and the other staff were also helpful and nice. It's located very close to train and bus station. There was nothing to complain, and I would go this hostel next time.