Hostel Temza Reviews

Augusta Šenoe 24, Zagreb, Croatia

Great Hostel. The staff did my huge washing the night I arrived when I needed it most. They made sure I had everything I needed. Nice clean showers and comfy beds. Lockers were good. 10/10 would stay again!

The hostel is located nicely to the bus and train station with around 5-10 min walk to city center. The atmosphere in the hostel is not so nice. There's no good common room and in my room we had a mom and her kid staying and also a older strange guy. The staff is soso, the old woman was really nice but the guy was a bit strange.

Hello, we are sorry that you didnt liked the guests in your room but they have booked the room with the same booking system which you were using as we didnt know which type of guest were coming. Best regards

We were only there for a stop over, but the hostel fitted our needs well being just round the corner from the train station.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We stayed only for one night as a stopover. Great location to be close to train and bus station. The 8 bed dorm room was a comfortable size and the company was good and lighthearted. Air conditioning was useful. It was a bit strange how the door opened directly to the reception area but it was quiet so it didn't matter.

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Temza, it is situated 5 minutes from the train station, 10 minutes from the centre - doesn't get any better than that. Staff are immensely friendly and willing to go the extra mile to ensure you have a great stay. Wifi is good, facilities are great. Only negative I can think of is that you don't really lock the rooms, its more of an open friendly atmosphere. However, you do have individual lockers for valuables and it does make for a nice place to meet others.

Genuinely enjoyed my stay. The staff was extremely friendly, engaging, and very willing to cater to your needs. Went on the day tour to Plitvice Lakes, organized through the hostel, after I had checked out. When I came back I felt the need to shower. Expected a "no" since I was no longer a paying guest, but they had no issues unlocking my old room for me to clean up before my overnight but to Dubrovnik. 10/10

• 11th Aug 2015

A very spotlessly clean hostel with excellent facilities. It is conveniently located in between the train station and town centre, although this is a 15 mins walk away. Very helpful staff and a spacious room with dinning table.

We spent 3 nice days in Zagreb. We liked your hostel because is clean, in the peaceful location, just a 10 minutes from the city center and just few steps from railway station. Ste staff is kind and ready to help.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Slovenia

Very convenient, walking distance from bus station, train station and everything to see in Zagreb. There is a bakery open at 6am at the corner of the street that is great if you're leaving early. Our dorm also had a little garden. Very clean, good WiFi, comfy beds. Totally recommending the place

We got into Zagreb late and had to leave very early in the morning so we didn't have time to appreciate how the city relates to the hostel. However, even though we did get in late, the staff member on duty was super helpful checking us in and showing us to our room. He also gave us recommendations on the best way we could get to plitvice national parks. Our room was clean but wifi was very weak. Room was good value for the price.

Great, very clean hostel with a very friendly hostess who helps you with everything. 3 minutes from main station and close to city Center; you can walk. Rooms are big and clean, you will have a great stay here.

• 5th Aug 2015

Very good hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. There is a kitchen and a common room. The dorm was big and spacious and the facilities were clean. It is really close to the train station and also in a walking distance to the city centre. There is a nice park a few streets away. I also rented a bike at the hostel which was nice to explore Zagreb. I would really recommend this hostel.

We only stayed here for one night while passing through Zagreb so didn't spend a lot of time in the hostel. It was ideal for us for the one night as it is very close to the train station.

Standard young hostel near to the city center. Very clean and facilities okay.

Workers were super welcoming and helpful! Great location but originally a little bit hard to find (look for the nice looking peach building on the street!) Only one bathroom per dorm which meant that you couldn't always use the toilet/bathroom/shower. Breakfast not included and definitely needed more plugs in the room. Beds were comfy however and kitchen facilities were okay. We were on the bottom floor which was a bit annoying to have to go up 2 flights of stairs to get to reception.

• 22nd Jul 2015

The owner was really nice, it is a new hostel in the heart of zagreb. The kitchen was small but clean and you can find all the utilities. We could take a shower after the check-out. Hihgly recommended!

Very Nice hostel, fine little 10 bed apartment downstairs with a small cosy garden. Overall we liked it, but the air condition was far away from the bedroom and It got very hot in the night because the air condition turned of. And you could only turn it on by asking in the reception up stairs.

Honestly I was here for about 8 hours total. But staff was helpful. Close to train station which was good for us. good facilities.

We really like the place, renovated and clean, and in a very good situation. Also the staff was really nice and helpful. I would repeat the experience if I come back to Zagreb.

Only stayed one night but wished we had stayed longer. Fantastic clean hostel with friendly staff. Proper shower and kitchen to each room making it one of the best hostels we have stayed in. Would recommend, especially as so close to the train station.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4