Hostel Tenerife Reviews

Calle Marques 24,E-38300 La Orotava, Tenerife, Spain

Unfortunately the hostel description and pictures did not match reality, leading to shorten my stay to one single night. The room was dirty; mold and holes in the bed sheets, a lot of dust. I booked a private room, it's only window opened towards the kitchen / dining room, leaving little possibilities for fresh air. The window is of typical tenerifa quality; waking me up in the morning by chewing sound of a very silent backpacker. The staff was helpful in shortening my stay.

• 17th Nov 2014

I really liked the hostel. It's great located and it was a pleasure to stay there. Everything is in a good condition and clean. They offer a view small thing which make the stay just more comfortable, e.g. free computer use. The breakfast was okay, nothing special though. The bed was comfortable and the lockers huge. All together I can hardly find sth negative.

It's a wonderful hostel in the beautiful centre of La Orotava. One might not think that there is a hostel behind the green door but as soon as the lovely staff welcomes you it is like home. I really liked the balcony on top of the house where you can have a meal, a drink or just chill out. It's the perfect hostel for tours to El Teide or Masca. To both locations it will take you a little longer than one hour by car.

Orota a is definatly less touristy than Puerto de la Cruz and therefor would always be my choice. Very hilly, historic city with lots of charme. Same goe for the hostel. I really enjoyed my stay and loved the roof- you could see to Teide in one side and to the ocean in the other. Just amazing.