Hostel Tenerife Reviews

Calle Marques 24,E-38300 La Orotava, Tenerife, Spain

very good stay, frindly staff helps a lot...

Cool Hostel, excellent & friendly stuff, great facilies. I only can not unterstand why they let someone live in the 4 bed dorm for over a year..I mean it is a nice guy but I am sure not everybody feels comfortable..

I booked one night and will prolong my stay. This is a great Hostel, nice new matresses, real bedding, free towels and Manfred the Hostel owner makes you feel at home and helps his guests with all the knowledge he has. There is a nice patio and a roof terrasse with stunning views of the mountains and the sea. Its only a five minute walk to the centre of town(though coming back is quite steep) La Orotava is a beautiful town . I recommend this Hostel - lots of the old backbacking spirit!

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Austria

We both enjoyed our stay at the Hostel typical canarian house. La Orotava is the most lovely and friendly place we visited. Manfred was very helpful and the place was really relaxed, we stayed in some upmarket 5* canarian hotels on the Island but the hostel was the best. We would definitely go back there on our next visit.

• 14th Mar 2015