Hostel Terra Vista Reviews

Gaferli Mah Dervish Efendi Sok No 10, Goreme, Turkey

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. They really know how to make you feel welcome. The family is very kind and helpful, the breakfast is excellent, common area is very cozy, and the beds are really comfy! Also, I can't believe what a good price it is for how wonderful it is! Definitely stay here!

Beautiful place, lovely and very helpful staff, heaters in rooms and fantastic breakfast. Absolutely amazing value, would recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 26th Jan 2016

The hostel was really nice, the locatin is amazin, really cose to the bus station and the village in general. The guys in the reception give us a really nice recommendations.

My stay in terra vista was amazing and beyond my expectations! Clean, warm, friendly atmosphere in cave, easy to meet other travellers, delicious breakfast, really good value for money, and best staff ever ! Ahmet and Selami are very friendly, they helped me for everything, they even shared their dinner and rakı with me :) I recommend this place everybody and would definitely stay there if I go cappadocia again !

• 2nd Jan 2016

Nice hostel, clean, and the hosts are super helpful!

Great hostel with great staff. Ahmed is a star!

Great staff, really friendly and don't try to upsell you on everything in Cappadocia (which is a major tourist destination). I trust them to give me recommendations on places to go, buy, or visit. recommend this hostel as a great place to stay and it is also a short walk from sunset point (place to see the balloons).

Hostel Terra Vista was the perfect place to stay in Cappadocia! I was there for three nights and the whole stay was very nice. There is a nice living area to sit and some books to read. The hosts are very friendly. Ahmet was so helpful with arranging tours for the daytime. He makes sure that even if you show up with no plan, you can experience Cappadocia and have a great trip. He stays up almost the whole day and night to make sure the guests make it to their tours and activities.

• 18th Dec 2015

Very nice and clean. The staff was amazing

Great hostel with wide comfy beds and excellent included breakfast. Staff is really nice and the atmosphere is chill. Good location right in the city center of Goreme. Would definitely go back here!

Great hostel, perfect location. Highly recommend. Ahmet is an absolute legend! Extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area, and will always give you the time of day.

Wonderful hostel with a wonderful staff. They were so helpful when it came to organizing balloon rides, tours, or airport transfers. The breakfast is amazing. And they view is pure perfection, especially if you manage to get up in time to see the balloons in the air. I'd happily stay here again if I'm in the area again!

Wonderful hostel! The staff couldn't be more helpful - they are just fantastic! And the included breakfast has a menu to choose from - just fantastic! Additionally it is wonderful value for money. Couldn't recommend more!

I really enjoyed my stay at this Hostel. The location was great. We had a great view both from your room and also from up-stairs balcony (we stayed in a 6-bed room). Most of the times, the staff were friendly and helpful especially during arrival, departure, helping for the information about the city and the tours, etc. The shower was hot and pleasant. The breakfast was very delicious. The rooms were clean and most of the times you can have a fairly good internet connection. Things

Ahmet (Eventually I found out there were 2 of them) were helpful from the very start. All my emails were answered promptly. They helped to arrange for tours in Cappadocia for a really reasonable price. The place was clean and cozy, close to the center of Goreme, breakfast was simple but extremely hearty and delicious. For the price I paid, Hostel Terra Vista exceeded my expectation. If I ever come to Cappdocia again, this will be definitely be my choice as a place to stay.

• 24th Oct 2015
  • Malaysia

Awesome place with helpful staff, good breakfast in the mornings, and clean bathrooms

A good surprise. Is close to Goreme bus station, you can see it from there. There's a rooftop with a beautiful view. Staff was great, helpfull with everything, and they sell tours for a good price. Lockers in the rooms with good bathrooms. I would deffinetly recomend it!

The hostel was clean and nice, and in a perfect location. The breakfast was good as was the cute little lounge downstairs where you can eat or drink or play games. The employees were super cool and funny and really helped us plan last minute things to do with or without a tour as well as providing us with an airport shuttle for 4 in the morning. I would really recommend it.

• 16th Oct 2015

Such a great hostel, we had 2 nights booked and ended up staying 6! Beds are really comfy and rooms and bathroom cleaned everyday! Staff are excellent, free breakfast is good and location is also great, couldn't have asked for anything better! Thankyou so much Terra Vista for a great stay, it was very hard to leave

Clean place. They serve breakfast each morning. There is a rooftop terrace where you can chill and enjoy the town. If you are going to ride the balloons book with the hostel, they saved me about 50 euros. The guy at the desk was awesome and a big help.

« first « Prev 1 2 3