Hostel Terra Vista Reviews

Gaferli Mah Dervish Efendi Sok No 10, Goreme, Turkey

Absolutely no complaints! Friendly and reliable staff, great location close to the bus station and with a great view. You can watch the hot air balloons rise from the rooftop which I really enjoyed =) Just don't lock yourself up there! Hehe. The breakfast was great too. I loved visiting Cappadocia and I would definately stay here again! Thanks!

There is no kitchen available at this hostel, so it makes it a little less appealing. The staff were OK but I found it hard to get information that was clear. There was no heating in my room, I was there during winter time so it was a little problem. I complained bit the staff did nothing. Fortunately, someone else also complain and they give us a heater but it wasn't really comfy in the room. Although, for the price range it is good :)

İt doesnt say there is kitchen service anyway we already provide what you need. We turn on heating system from afernoon to next morning and between cleaning the system you were the only one double heating just near you. You paid 21 tl for one night 2 days double heating in room breakfast hot water tea service wifi free maps and at the end drop your puding on of the bed which cost 210tl for us. Thank you for staying with us.

The staffs are really helpful.starting from arrival till the last day,the staffs were really attentive.If you wish to book activities such as red and green tour,they can help you to book them.Our tour guide(well,most of them) is very nice plus they know many things about cappadocia and turkey itself.You will learn a lot in just 3days 2nights here.Whoever wish to see the balloon rise in the morning,you should choose this place.the view is fantastic (y)

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

The guys that manage the hostel are fantastic and welcoming. It is a very nice place.

• 23rd Dec 2014

Was a joy staying at this hostel. The location, although a bit difficult to find at first, is very central and the hostel itself is maintained very well and the breakfasts are delicious. No kitchen for guest use so long-term stays can get expensive as Capadoccia is a somewhat expensive region but otherwise, no complaints.

Great hostel with amazing staff and a very tasty breakfast.

The staff is very cool and receptive, they provide any help for anything you need to visit Cappadocia (transfers, tours, baloon flight etc..), the breakfast that is included is delicious. The bedroom was nice, the bed is the most comfortable I've ever seen, there is no lockers in the room that was something I missed but in the reception there is.

You couldn't ask for more. I would happily stay here again and recommend you do too! Staff were so kind, informative and friendly. Breakfast is delicious and has many options (including french toast!) Dorms and bathrooms were clean and comfortable. Close to many shops and restaurants Cave experience for the common area was welcoming and different. I liked that the dorms weren't like a cave as other travellers said this was a problem in other hostels.

Great hostel! The staff was really nice with us and they provide all we need, even tours information and booking. I had a good experience on this place. Highly recommended.

Over all great place, made shore all my trip bookings went well even though did not book throughout them, but wish had they got better prices than others, food places just down hill good and cheap, breakfast was top notch. Common area was good and few fun games, can watch balloons from the roof early mornings or walk just up the hill from them back way short cut. Staff easy to deal with and helpfull..! Would go back in heart beat..!

Great location just a couple minutes walk from the bus station. The staff is friendly and can set up any tour, balloon trip, etc. that you might be interested in. Highly recommend.

Terra Vista's a home away from home. I booked for 3 nights and stayed for a week, that itself speaks volumes about the place. The owners Ahmet and Selo as well as their staff Ahmet junior are super friendly and helpful. Ahmet organised the balloon and green tour for me. Breakfast is great, you can always choose different options everyday. There's free tea every evening. Atmosphere is amazing. I met lovely people here. Location is fab, 2 mins away from the bus station and cafes and restaurants.

Great hostel! Super lovely staff! Booked a hot air balloon trip through these guys also which was fantastic. Great free breakfast good wifi. Thanks for a great stay :)

very nice and helpful host and it is very close to bus station

Very nice hostel, great location, very helpful staff, and a great variety on offer for breakfast. Thanks would definitely stay again.

The staff are what makes this hostel, very informative and give you good rates on tours compared to what I was led to expect. Clean, good wifi and a choice of breakfast. Close to Otogar, would happily stay again

Great location, very friendly hostel crew, comfortable room. These are all i need. Thank you.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Awesome breakfast! Great place to stay.

This is a great hostel in an excellent location. It is not a party hostel which I am thankful for. The staff are helpful and do their best for you. There prices for balloons and tours are very fair. Really the only thing I would ask them to do which I forgot to mention would be to oil their front door. The squeak at 5 in the morning is rather crazy...Suggestion go to the roof at 6:30 am and watch the balloons take off. Incredible.

Everything was perfect, they take care of every little detail to make you feel comfortable.