9.3
Superb 439 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 439 Total Reviews
Hostel Terra Vista Located at Gaferli Mah Dervish Efendi Sok No 10, , Goreme.
Turkey
Goreme GOREME 50180 Gaferli Mah Dervish Efendi Sok No 10
93% 439
38.6428860 34.8299968
    Rooms available

• Arthurp
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

Super friendly staff! Also the only hostel where there were still people around during low season. I had a great time!

• Chist666
  • Colombia, Male, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

I highly recommend this place. It has been one of the best hostel I had the chance to stay in Turkey, the staff was super kind, helpful, attentive and kind, the atmosphere of the place was great, super clean and cozy. Goreme was super cold in November but always was super nice to come into the hostel, super warm inside. Also the best breakfast ever.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
12th Nov 2016

The hostel and the staff are fantastic. The hostel is very good the wifi was working all the time The breakfast was lovely we had options The bedroom was pretty good I felt very safe and comfortable I will recommend for all my friends Thanks

3rd Oct 2016

I love this little hostel, idk why you would stay anywhere else. they have a super delicious/cheap breakfast with a nice variety of dishes to choose from on the awesome rooftop patio every morning. comfy beds and blankets. DO NOT book anything in Cappa before heading here, they have amazing deals on tours for balloons and atvs etc everyday! its a great location and quiet. The staff was super helpful

28th Sep 2016

Awesome stay! Would recommend

• kevinvijaya1822
  • Malaysia, Male, 31-40
13th Sep 2016

This is the perfect place to stay at Goreme. You can make all arrangements at the hostel at an attractive package. I stayed at the 4-bed dorm, it's probably the best pick you can have, at value-for-money price. Location is right at the centre for all eateries. I'd definitely come back here.

• Zambia, Female, 41+
2nd Sep 2016

Overall enjoyed my stay. The staff were very friendly. I wasn't aware I had to make my own bed-though not to much of a problem. The living area can do with an air-conditioning facility to make it cooler and a little more comfortable. The laundry area can also be improved on a Sunday - there was no shower gel in that shower by the laundry and no towels for checked out guests. Thank you for your hospitality and hope you continue improving. Kind regards.

On the review it says you had to make your bed can i ask you what was the problem with bed couse of our housekeeper lady makes all the beds and cleaning.You were staying in a private room so If you request cleaning during your stay we can also do it but imagane we are a simple hostel usually mo make cleaning if you are staying 1 night or 2 nights. If it s longer than 2 nights than we ask the guest. If you request everyday we do it with no problem. We clean dorm rooms everyday and clean the private rooms after check out. If you request cleaning we do it. Also i didnt get the problem with loundry service. We have loundry service for 15 tl and we do washing, drying and then give it back to you. Another hand we dont have shower service after check out i just wanted let you take shower after check out time which was like a help and if you ask towel i could give you no problem but thank you now i can see problems so i can make it chargeable service for after check out with extra cost and provide shampoo and towels can be more nicer. We dont have ac in common area and in rooms too. Our common area in cave so it s already cool in summer. In winter we have central heating system. I dont say that we can not make all this service to improve but if i make all those things than it doenst make us a Hostel which means price goes up and backpackers doesnt come here which is not good for us.

29th Aug 2016

Great hostel located in the heart of Göreme. Amed particularly and his staff were super helpful with questions regarding tours and buses. Terrace view is great. You get a choice of 6 options for breakfast which is nice. I ended up staying an extra night. Good hostel overall, I would recommend.

25th Aug 2016

The location of the hostel is very good, its in the centre of Goreme. Ahmet and his crew was very nice.

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

Great hostel, staff vey kind and helpful. Room was clean and there was lockers for each person in the room which is nice. Also everyone get a own key for room so nobody else can get inside except who stay in dorm.