Hostel Terra Vista Reviews

Gaferli Mah Dervish Efendi Sok No 10, Goreme, Turkey

Nice and helpful staff, awesome common cave room, really good breakfast choices and the best money exchange you will find.

Helpful staff, excellent location and great breakfast. Thank you!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Turkey

I ve stayed in 6 bed mix dorm room and when i was check in room was just got cleaned. Nice smell and bathroom is very celan, i didn not see any mold anywhere yeah may be there is no ventilator but there is a little window to send air a way.Staff is helpful and terrace is nice up there !

The Staff was really kind and the location of the hostel is excelent, with many restaurants around and the bus station very near! We booked the balloon tour and the green tour with the hostel and everything was great!

We stayed in the 6 person mixed dorm in which the bathroom and the dorm itself was covered with black mold that smelled horrible!. It was impossible to breathe in the bathroom as the entire ceiling was covered with mold. The bathroom had no ventilation system whatsoever. We stayed only one night. Other than that, the hostel looks nice,has nice staff and it is located in the middle of the Goreme town.

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Turkey
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The room is very cold sometimes. The built-in radiator is not working. Only the additional radiator that we can rely on. For rooms of 4 people, that is not enough. Other than that, the facilities were awesome

Stayed two nights in a 6 bed mixed dorm. Very spacious!! The most room I've ever had in a dorm. The staff was so helpful - they can arrange everything for you even a shuttle to and from the airport for cheap. They can set up tours and balloon rides with pick up for cheap as well. And the breakfast was great. Only complaint is that the wifi is iffy and at times wasn't working.

Awesome hostel!!! The guys that work here are so great! Super helpful and always available! The free breakfast is great too! And the common room is in a cave! I totally recommend this hostel!

Fellow guests were all wonderful & so were the guys manning the reception desk- Mr. Ahmet & the other guy who looked like Jesus might have looked :-) Stayed 2 nights with my parents. Had a great time! Home away from home!

Amaizing breakfast and very nice and helpful personnel.

great place to feel welcome very easy for them to get you on a good tour or hot air baloon roof patio!!!!!

Was an awesome place to stay, would stay there again. Staff where awesome, rooms big. Multiple choice of breakfast for good price. And nice good social area. Happy to organise day trips and events for you. Full recommend.

I had a fantastic time at hostel and the staff are very friendly and helpful! Within less than 24 hours of booking, I had received an email from the front desk asking if I needed transportation to/from the airport and if I wanted to book any tours. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the rooftop terrace offers a fantastic view of Göreme! Also the breakfasts are really great!

This was such a great hostel! Ahmet is so incredibly helpful! He helped us figure out the best time to go on a hot air balloon ride. He also essentially planned our days for us so that we were able to also go on the Green tour (which I highly recommend) and be able to explore the town of Goreme also. We had an early morning flight, so the made us to-go sandwiches! Also the breakfast options that offered are delicious. This hostel definitely made my stay in Capadoccia that much more amazing!

I had a very nice stay at the Terra Vista! Ahmet and Ahmet were both so helpful with every part of my stay; arranging airport shuttles, pointing me toward good food, making sure I was awake for my balloon ride, not to mention making tasty breakfast, and sandwiches as a snack for my early morning departure. The room was a bit cramped in the 6 bed dorm, but nothing horrendous, and everything else was great. Would stay again!

Great hostel, I can only recommend! The beds are nice, the staff is friendly and the breakfast is really really good. Stayed there for three nights and would have stayed longer had I had the time.

Awesome place. Cheap, clean, well located, excellent breakfast and incredible staff. Looks like they really enjoy the work! I hope it never changes!

Really nice hostel, in the center of town. the staff arrange a couple of tours and were very helpful

There's not much to do in the hostel - there aren't any organised trips with the hostel but it does advertise stuff to do with other companies. It is very clean and tidy with helpful staff. I cannot fault the staff at all. Breakfast is included - and is pretty darn good! (Drinking) Tea is also served for free later on in the evening.

Thank you for the review but i need to tell you that you ve been stayed here for one week and didnt do anything. Just sleep,use free wifi, have breakfast, study and have tea all the time. There was other guests and everyone were having enjoying exploring with tours which cost extra of course.We have hostel service all included for 24 tl per person for dorm room and enough busy to make happy in hostel so have lead you to companies couse of it s not so easy to visit everywhere by yoruself!

This place is really awesome.they can arrange the shuttle bus for u at anytime and even prepare a nice breakfast for the early leaving passengers