Hostel Terra Vista Reviews

Gaferli Mah Dervish Efendi Sok No 10, Goreme, Turkey

The staff is very cool and receptive, they provide any help for anything you need to visit Cappadocia (transfers, tours, baloon flight etc..), the breakfast that is included is delicious. The bedroom was nice, the bed is the most comfortable I've ever seen, there is no lockers in the room that was something I missed but in the reception there is.

You couldn't ask for more. I would happily stay here again and recommend you do too! Staff were so kind, informative and friendly. Breakfast is delicious and has many options (including french toast!) Dorms and bathrooms were clean and comfortable. Close to many shops and restaurants Cave experience for the common area was welcoming and different. I liked that the dorms weren't like a cave as other travellers said this was a problem in other hostels.

Great hostel! The staff was really nice with us and they provide all we need, even tours information and booking. I had a good experience on this place. Highly recommended.

Great location just a couple minutes walk from the bus station. The staff is friendly and can set up any tour, balloon trip, etc. that you might be interested in. Highly recommend.

Terra Vista's a home away from home. I booked for 3 nights and stayed for a week, that itself speaks volumes about the place. The owners Ahmet and Selo as well as their staff Ahmet junior are super friendly and helpful. Ahmet organised the balloon and green tour for me. Breakfast is great, you can always choose different options everyday. There's free tea every evening. Atmosphere is amazing. I met lovely people here. Location is fab, 2 mins away from the bus station and cafes and restaurants.

Great hostel! Super lovely staff! Booked a hot air balloon trip through these guys also which was fantastic. Great free breakfast good wifi. Thanks for a great stay :)

very nice and helpful host and it is very close to bus station

Very nice hostel, great location, very helpful staff, and a great variety on offer for breakfast. Thanks would definitely stay again.

The staff are what makes this hostel, very informative and give you good rates on tours compared to what I was led to expect. Clean, good wifi and a choice of breakfast. Close to Otogar, would happily stay again

Great location, very friendly hostel crew, comfortable room. These are all i need. Thank you.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Awesome breakfast! Great place to stay.

This is a great hostel in an excellent location. It is not a party hostel which I am thankful for. The staff are helpful and do their best for you. There prices for balloons and tours are very fair. Really the only thing I would ask them to do which I forgot to mention would be to oil their front door. The squeak at 5 in the morning is rather crazy...Suggestion go to the roof at 6:30 am and watch the balloons take off. Incredible.

Everything was perfect, they take care of every little detail to make you feel comfortable.

Luca runs this "hostel" out of his apartment. He's a really nice and laid-back guy who gives you travel tips and such. Kitchen is available for use any time, which is nice. He's open 24 hours. It took me a while to figure out where the hostel was because the address says Venice. It's actually on the mainland in Teserra. Take the bus from the airport and get off at the first stop. It's great to stay outside of Venice because it's expensive on the island, and only a 15-minute bus into the city.

Great staff, location, and value for money.

• 18th Sep 2014

The place was very good value for money. The staff were nice and helpful when I had questions. The dorm was small but with only four so there is plenty of space and I could get to know my room mates due to the relative intimacy. No complaints but my room mate and I agreed that place would be greatly improved by kitchen access and maybe meals (dinners could be cool) to make use of that fantastıc terrace! Of course there is very limited staff but just some ideas.

Thank you for the review about your advise we already tryed our terrace and it s very expencive to make a good terrace if you are having very cold winter in cappadocia and another think we are a hostel and everyday around 15 guests only, there are almost 10 restaurans just 50 metres around us and everyone prefer to go out night time which makes difficult to have fresh meals anyway if you wanna make a nice terrace and serve meals to make money you can come to stay with us for free !

Very good hostel and staff. The only problem was not to have a kitchen available for guests

This hostel was in a great location. The staff were super helpful in organizing tours and hot air balloon rides. The lockers come with keys, you dont need your own lock. Breakfast was great. the rooms were clean and the laundry service was very convenient

Hostel is in a great location in Central Goreme. We woke on the first morning to see hot air balloons drifting over the city right outside our window. Breakfast and wifi was good. Dorm room was fine as well

Good hostel in a great location. The only negatives were that there was no air conditioning or cooking facilities.

« first « Prev 1 2 3