Hostel Terra Vista

Superb 460 Total Reviews
Superb 460 Total Reviews

16th Mar 2017

Nice location, at 2 min walk from de bus station. Also super clean and very large bedrooms. I stayed in the 4 people one and we have a lot of space. From the hostel you can book all the tours from Capadocia region in a really good price. Of course recommend this hotel.

12th Mar 2017

We really enjoyed the breakfast and they were very helpful with getting us set up to do other tourist activities!

11th Mar 2017

It was amazing, the area surrounding was great. The service there by the employees was fantastic, they were super helpful. Thank You! The Place seemed very Turkish. Overall great experience.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Feb 2017

Such a great place! The manager is lovely! He helped me out so much. I stayed two nights and got the room to myself. He helped organise my hot air balloon ride and tour then also told me about the location of the jewellery place so I got to see that too. I had a little trouble with the tour but Ahmet was amazing help. Probably the nicest manager I've ever met! Only problem I had was the bathroom smelt a bit funny but apart from that it was brilliant! The rooftop terrace is stunning as well :)

12th Dec 2016

Nice place. Very good bed. Greatly recommended,

• mariahhenderson95
  • USA, Female, 18-24
9th Dec 2016

I enjoyed my two-night stay at Terra Vista. Good price for what you get. The breakfast is very nice, you can choose between 6 or 7 options. Wifi worked well, staff was very friendly and helpful with booking tours (hot air balloon!!), and the hostel is beautiful! Would highly recommend staying here if you are looking to come to Cappadocia!

29th Nov 2016

Nice hostel in the centre of town. The best thing about this hostel are the staff, who are very helpful - they even drove me to a local Whirling Dervish show. The owner speaks excellent English.

23rd Nov 2016

It was a really good experience being hosted here. The hostel is clean, good rooms with comfy beds, and they provide a good breakfast which is included in the price. But the best of this hostel is they can organize all the tours and transfers for you, with really good prices, with good communication by email before your arrival, and that makes all the difference for experience a lovely week in Capadoccia.

• Arthurp
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

Super friendly staff! Also the only hostel where there were still people around during low season. I had a great time!

• Chist666
  • Colombia, Male, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

I highly recommend this place. It has been one of the best hostel I had the chance to stay in Turkey, the staff was super kind, helpful, attentive and kind, the atmosphere of the place was great, super clean and cozy. Goreme was super cold in November but always was super nice to come into the hostel, super warm inside. Also the best breakfast ever.