Hostel Terra da Luz Reviews

Rua Rodrigues J�nior, 278, Fortaleza, Brazil

The owners husband was very healpful and kind! Breakfast pretty good, location wasn't the best. But it was still a decent hostel!

we try to help everyone as good as we can. considering the location we are close to dragao do mar, city centre, restaurants and bars and monsignor Tabose shopping street. if you want to stay at the beach then this things are more far but the beach is more close. there is not a hostel on praia do futuro ( which is the best beach of the city )since this is in the night time not the best neighborhood. Praia Irecema is 10 minutes by walk

Great hostel and helpful staff. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who travels on a budget. Good breakfast!!!

LOVED the owner, such a funny nice man! booked the privet room and it was great. breakfast was also very rich and tasty, will defiantly recommend it to my friends!

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at Terra da Luz. I initially booked the place for four days, but I extended my stay to ten. The staff, which I got to know during these days, were all very friendly and helpful. The hostel was very clean, well organized, and with a plentiful breakfast each morning. I definitely recommend this place!

• 12th Sep 2014