8.7
Fabulous 371 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 371 Total Reviews
Hostel The Hague - Den Haag Located at Lutherse Burgwal 5, , The Hague.
Netherlands
The Hague Zuid Holland 2512CB Lutherse Burgwal 5
87% 371
52.0751703 4.3094199
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

Absolutely loved the couple of days I spent at this hostel. Great location with an excellent restaurant next door. They staff were the friendliest I have experienced from any hostel. Helped me with everything I asked about. Jazz night was brilliant and I could not get enough of the local beer Lam. I have no complaints. Thank you for a great time.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

Had a great stay here. Amazing people, amazing staff, amazing beer. The hostel is situated above the bar and check in which has live music on most nights, but can't be heard from the rooms

7th Aug 2016

Excellent hostel, a lot of fun. Easy to make friends. In a great location. My only complaint is that some of the bathrooms didn't have hand soap in them, but that's not a big deal.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

This was a great hostel to stay at - the staff were incredibly helpful and always willing to stop and take time to talk to you. My sister and I stayed here for three nights and they helped us find activities, transportation, and suggested some local events we wouldn't have found otherwise. The hostel has a very well equipped kitchen and was always clean. The couple that own it are incredibly friendly - next time we come to the hague we'll definitely stay here again!

Thank you so much for your sweet review, it is really appreciated. See you next time!

• romyjulia
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2016

Wonderful helpfull and extemly friendly staff! The location was great only 15 minutes from the central station and everything was within walking distance. The only downside was that everthing was quite small.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2016
6.3

Before my arrival I asked if there would be a hairdryer, because they said yes I didn't pack one. Unfortunately, the hairdryer was gone, so I was left with cold hair on cold days. Once there stayed a girl with a hairdryer in my room - but then I found out there are no plugs in the bathroom, toilet or floor. As I didn't want to wake up the others I couldn't dry me hair once again. It was the first hostel in which I stayed were my food was stolen - several times even. Kitchen and rooms r tiny

• daniellesventura
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
28th Jul 2016
7.7

It is a great hostel indeed, is just not the best. I think they should either decrease the prices or improve the facilities.

• moikono8413
  • Greece, Female, 31-40
21st Jul 2016
7.4

Generally for me the hostel was average. There are partys everyday at the bar, which is downstairs, and it is impossible to sleep before 2 a.m. So, if you like party - hostels this is a good choice. The rooms are really small. 4 rooms share one toilet and one shower. The location is very good.

Dear everybody, I just want to be clear: we are NOT are party hostel! Of course we like a good party. We have live jazz and good beer and in the night you came we had 2 birthdays. I am really sorry if it was too loud, wish you joined us for the celebration.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
19th Jul 2016
6.3

A reasonably nice hostel, good location. But man, the room I stayed in needed better ventilation. It effectively had none. The window was just a slab of glass (un-openable) and the room was stuffy 24/7 and especially bad at night. You couldn't leave the door open for a bit either because it triggered a beeping alarm. You have got to do better than that on something so simple. Wifi was patchy and whilst I can understand a small outage, it should be more reliable.

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2016
7.4

Good hostel, super cramped though. The comnon toilets were minimalistic, but fine otherwise. The only real downside was that the wifi did not work in most parts of the hostel, only in the bar downstairs. It was very inconvenient when you count on wifi to organise your travel. Otherwise fine.