Hostel The Hague - Den Haag Reviews

Lutherse Burgwal 5, The Hague, Netherlands

The location couldn't be better and the bar downstairs is cozy! There are no lockers in the rooms, only very few outside on another floor that were all taken. Too few showers.

Staff is really awesome at this hostel, very fun people to be around. Wifi is a little dodgy and there isnt really a common area aside from the kitchen or bar but for the rate its a very cool place.

My favourite hostel so far. Clean, nice beds, really friendly staff. The bar downstairs is awesome with a great vibe. Perfect location too. I definitely recommend staying here!

Everyone I talked to on the staff was wonderful - very friendly, welcoming and just really interesting to talk to. I had a great stay!

• 14th Nov 2015

Hostel staff is really awesome. The rooms are very small and a little hard to maneuver.

I really had a great time in the Hostel, the people that works there is very nice and welcoming. The bar is nice at night.

Love the place! Bouty, Jacob, and Matt are really accommodating hosts. The people you meet at the geken geist (the bar) are amazing! If I return to Den Haag, i already know where I'll be staying. My time at this hostel was definitely the highlight of my trip through the Netherlands.

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

The rooms are quite small but the place is nice. The hostel bar is the best thing about the place. The hostel is really close to the train station.

The bed is terribly shaking. Pls improve this. No power outlet point for charging in the room, one for 4 persons? Make sense?

Dear visitor in every dormroom there is 1 poweroutlet for every guest, the female dorm you stayed in the beds are specially designed and constructed in the wall so they can not be shaky. Are you sure you are writing about us?

nice place, staff gave many recommendations for where to visit. nice, chilled atmosphere

The room as tiny, only a 4 foot walking space through the middle of the room. Could lay in my bed and reach over and hit he guy in the bed across the room. Stairs are steep and very narrow. Was very hot in the room, and could not open windows

The staff was super friendly. The bar is very nice and welcoming. The rooms are super small, it is difficult to get organized, unpack things, get changed. I have booked a women's dorm room but had a guy sleeping in the bunk bed on top of me. it was not easy to find a place to get changed, do my hair and Makeup as the only mirrow was in the shower room which was wet. Had to get changed in the toilet. Not very comfortable...

The hostel has great location, nice stuff, always ready to help. We liked the possibility of four bed room, which gave us a lot of comfort and privacy. Positive points are also a kitchen and a bar with a good local beer.

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the bar was really good, the beds were comfortable and the rooms were nice. Good showers and bathrooms. Location was great!

Thank you for the wonderful review!!!!

I loved this place. it's so cosy that it really feels like home and it's in a good location walking distance from the train station and right by the groot market. Staff is really friendly and helpful, looking forward to coming back next time I am in Holland.

Quaint hostel in an older building. Right in the middle of the city centre.

Thank you very much for visiting us and thank you for leaving a review.

Great place for backpackers. Amazing staff (except staff at breakfast). Continuous noise from brewery, hard to sleep. WiFi issues

Great place for backpackers!!! thank you very much, I will write you an email to improve our hostel. I hope you have time to answer it.

Entrance door works with a room card. Lockers are outside the rooms. Close to the one of the main squares where a lot of bars are located. If your room is on the main facade you may have some noise coming from the street. The gorund floor is a bar itself. My room (4) was extremely small with not enough space to place your stuff. Not enough showers if you plan to take one at rush hour. Don't take the breakfast, its a plastic croissant and a bad coffee. You can have one better elswhere.

Small toillets, small kitchen, small room and no place to hang-out

Hostel location is excellent. 5 min walk into the city centre. 15 mins to trains. Hostel is very good and welcoming. Bar has great atmosphere and setting with acts throughout the week, also the bar is the reception. Rooms are small but comfortable. The hostel is quite unique and I really enjoyed my stay there. The only problem is lack of available lockers to store you personel items, there are some but it's not enough for everyone. Bathroom facilities were stocked and cleaned. Guest kitchen also

Thank you for your nice review, good to hear you enjoyed your stay! Sorry about the lockers I will fix this.