8.8
Fabulous 380 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 380 Total Reviews
Hostel The Hague - Den Haag Located at Lutherse Burgwal 5, , The Hague.
Netherlands
The Hague Zuid Holland 2512CB Lutherse Burgwal 5
88% 380
52.0751703 4.3094199
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

Great place, friendly bar underneath playing some awesome live jazz sometimes

• Australia, Female, 41+
7th Sep 2016

Fantastic stay at Van Gogh hostel. Wonderful friendly staff, decent breakfast. I booked the private room at the top and it was a quaint little attic room, could not hear a sound from the bar at night. Great location, secure building, I would definitely recommend.

5th Sep 2016

Decent place. Good bar downstairs with their own beer and different entertainment every night. Right next to Grote Markt for everything going on. Kitchen and bathrooms fine. Only negative is that room window wouldn't open so became very hot. There was a fan which helped but still a little uncomfortable at night.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

Absolutely loved the couple of days I spent at this hostel. Great location with an excellent restaurant next door. They staff were the friendliest I have experienced from any hostel. Helped me with everything I asked about. Jazz night was brilliant and I could not get enough of the local beer Lam. I have no complaints. Thank you for a great time.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

Had a great stay here. Amazing people, amazing staff, amazing beer. The hostel is situated above the bar and check in which has live music on most nights, but can't be heard from the rooms

7th Aug 2016

Excellent hostel, a lot of fun. Easy to make friends. In a great location. My only complaint is that some of the bathrooms didn't have hand soap in them, but that's not a big deal.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

This was a great hostel to stay at - the staff were incredibly helpful and always willing to stop and take time to talk to you. My sister and I stayed here for three nights and they helped us find activities, transportation, and suggested some local events we wouldn't have found otherwise. The hostel has a very well equipped kitchen and was always clean. The couple that own it are incredibly friendly - next time we come to the hague we'll definitely stay here again!

Thank you so much for your sweet review, it is really appreciated. See you next time!

• romyjulia
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2016

Wonderful helpfull and extemly friendly staff! The location was great only 15 minutes from the central station and everything was within walking distance. The only downside was that everthing was quite small.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2016
6.3

Before my arrival I asked if there would be a hairdryer, because they said yes I didn't pack one. Unfortunately, the hairdryer was gone, so I was left with cold hair on cold days. Once there stayed a girl with a hairdryer in my room - but then I found out there are no plugs in the bathroom, toilet or floor. As I didn't want to wake up the others I couldn't dry me hair once again. It was the first hostel in which I stayed were my food was stolen - several times even. Kitchen and rooms r tiny

• daniellesventura
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
28th Jul 2016
7.7

It is a great hostel indeed, is just not the best. I think they should either decrease the prices or improve the facilities.