Hostel The Hague - Den Haag Reviews

Lutherse Burgwal 5, The Hague, Netherlands

The Hostel is quite new, so all things are new. The hostel has not any computers :-(, you are only allowed to use wifis. The lockers are not useful, you can not put strong lockers. Only very thin locks are possible. There is nearly no place in the room :-(. You already have the problem to put a luggage in the room (if you are 4 people). Between 10 am until 4 pm you have to leave the rooms :-( . Very often there are no toilet papers in the toilets :-(.

Small room, one only shower for the floor. Ladders are not fixed to the bed, risk of falling down. (I already saw this reviews previously and I can confirm them)

It was a really nice place to stay, they had a band playing in the evening that was really good. Also, they had good breakfast included in the price, and let me store my luggage during the day.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

Very friendly staff...breakfast great

• 5th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Nice hostel with a cool bar. You don't need too long to see most of the Hague though.

Impressed..! The venue is nice, the staff as well..! Breakfast is great and fresh (with vegeterian options). The location right next to thé tram station and the Grote Markt with a lot of relax and crowded bars makes it thé perfect place to stay in Den Haag!

Staff was very helpful to me and my friend. I was very sick and so they helped us find a hospital and pharmacy. The room was very nice and the atmosphere was very friendly.

• 10th Sep 2014

The pot smell in the downstairs was strong. Not being a smoker it was impossible to spend any time anywhere other than my room.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

My swipe to my room would not work on the last day - staff member was lovely but unsure how to fix it. Dorm rooms are VERY small. 6 people very cramped together.

They were refurbishing the hostel, but everything worked. The bath area could be better, but it was ok. Nice staff and people. They brew their own beer and this is very cool. The location is the best you could imagine in Den Haag. The kitchen fridge could be more organized... However there are markets nearby, so a good option is to buy something to cook or just to heat in the microwave. I liked haha

There really is not a lot of space anywhere. Currently undergoing construction. In the lower toilets you can't even turn around :)

• 1st Sep 2014

Stayed one night there. Cheap and in the centre of Den Haag. Tiny building, not a lot of space in the room.

This is one of the worst hostel I've ever been at! Briefly: the guy at the reception knew I had booked on here but asked the whole amount without discounting the deposite and wanted to see the paper I printed for my booking (idiot!), they DO NOT accept credit cards!, the 6-bed room is so small it barely contains 4 people standing, no bedlights, no room for luggage, 1 toilet! and 2 shower per floor,no security,VERY poor breakfast, kitchen in front of the room very loud till late(there is a café)

• 30th Aug 2014

Rooms were nice but unisex shower room on our floor. Staff were friendly, bubbling and helpful and breakfast was good despite having to wait a little bit for it to get restocked

The wifi didn't work in the rooms upstairs but other than that it was an awesome place!!

Room was really small and looks like converted storeroom for bed linen or cleaning products. One smal toilet and shower for 4 rooms (more than 24 people) - you will know what is queue. Only one good point is breakfast.

Rooms are very small and there are not many facilities inside the rooms to store our things or hang our towel, for example. Only 5 lockers exist and they were full, so I could not store my things in a safe place. Staff are extremelly helpfull and nice. Location is very central.

Enjoyed my stay! The staff are helpful and very fun. Bar downstairs is a great place to meet people they have the best beer too!. Good location close to the central station..

The hostel is in a good location, near to the central shopping streets and a 10 minutes walk from Maurithuis. The hostel itself is serapated from the bar/reception where the included and good breakfast is served and where you can enjoy a nice beer with friends. Room was simple, with DIY woodden beds and untreated brickwalls. Unfortunately plugs were not near beds and there wasn't any bedlamp. Kitchen was very bad: extremely small, dirty, poorely equipped and with only 4 dining places.

Great location and possibly the most comfortable bed I have ever experienced in a hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3