Hostel Tivoli Reviews

Lepodvorska ulica 2, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very nice clean and welcoming hostel. Enjoyed my stay, thanks

We had a great time in hostel Tivoli, so clean, and great staff! Thank you so much

Didn't get to stay here but the communication was great and I really was shattered I had to cancel my booking

This is one of the greatest hostels in Slovenia. You can walk in the city center or take a bus (station is near). Very clean and modern facilities. Just one negative thing: breakfast is late and if you leave early, you can't have breakfast because there is a lock on the fridge and you can't take anything. Maybe it is possible if you ask staff in the evening, but we didn't. Everything else is great. You can also use free parking and it's safe for your car. Would book again! :)

• 19th Jan 2016
  • Slovenia

Great staff to assist your needs.

Super clean hostel with breakfast included! Very helpful staff and cool rooms.

The hostel was awesome! The staff was very friendly always there to help you with anything. Great location only 10 minutes from the main square or city center. It was very clean and the security was great. The beds had electric plugs and light for reading next to them and also a big compartment to store the backpack and all your staff. I definetely reccommend it!

I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling through Slovenia. The bathrooms were the cleanest I have ever encountered in previous hostels. It is only 20 minutes away from city center and a nice walk through Tivoli park. The beds were clean and colorful and because I am over 40 I requested the lower bunk which was provided ...staff was awesome and very helpful.

• 2nd Jan 2016

nice and calm place. :)

Not bad. Restaurant across the road is good. Free parking is good. Had a very annoying room mate which is of course not the hostels fault. Clean and nice beds. Wifi is good too. Overall - fine. Not the best, not the worst.

The best hostel we stayed during our trip around Eastern Europe. The staff is amazing, the owner even more! Very helpful and kind. The atmosphere is very comfy. We felt at home.

Hostel Tivoli is one of the best hostels I have ever been at ! Its only fault is that it's not really in the city centre, but it takes just 10-15 minutes to reach it (having been there in December those 10-15 minutes were quite freezing). It's clean, small, well organized, provided with a computer, Wi-Fi, a washing-machine, a shared kitchenette... everything you might need! A really great stay!

• 11th Dec 2015

Had an absolutely amzing stay here location was good nice walk through the park to the centre of town, staff were great went out of there way to help organise day+ next city/country moving onto next. Breakfast is included always a good thing, beds nice and comfortable nothing bad to say will definitely be returning for another visit,

• 11th Dec 2015

We stay for one night, I was with a friend of mine. The rooms are cosy, everything was clean and the staff were nice and friendly people. The hostel is more or less 15 minutes away from the city center, but Ljubjana is also quite small so you arrive really fast everywehe. Totally recommend.

Clean and comfortable, a lot crammed into a small package. Felt a little cramped with the number of people and the small space, but the facilities and stafg made it a great experience anyway.

Wonderful hostel. Brilliant staff. Would happily stay again.

Very nice accomidattions for the night. Very cleqn and great staff. Very close to city center!

great staff and a very god service

Hostel Tivoli is a nice place located right across from Tivoli park. The hostel is quite modern and is very clean. Kitchen is small but we'll equipped. Free breakfast was standard toast and cereal, tea, coffee, and I think there was juice as well but I'm not sure. Common area could have been bigger and as a result there wasn't anything special in terms of atmosphere. As a place to sleep though, Tivoli was great.

Great clean hostel. Location is a little far from everything but being next to the park is nice.