Hostel Tivoli Reviews

Lepodvorska ulica 2, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Loved this hostel! What really made it so amazing was the staff's helpfulness and the beds were so comfy!

It's a solid 15 minute walk away from the city centre but through a park which is quite nice, close to an amazing horse meat burger bar too! Staff are fantastic in every way

Although it's small, it's a perfect sized hostel which offers you a chance for everyone to come together and meet each other. The staff are extremely helpful and go out of their way to make you feel right at home. The facilities are hotel quality yet don't cost you a fortune. It's located within walking distance to the city, Tivioli park and train and bus stations.

Absolutely wonderful hostel, everything is new and clean, and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Location-wise, it's a 10-minutes walk away from the city centre. If I ever go to Ljubljana again, I will go there.

The common area is very small and feels like a waiting room. The kitchen is also very small. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean and modern with big lockers, power sockets and lights at each bed. The walk into town is quite long but very nice through the park.

Very nice hostel, not a big one since it has only 3 rooms but very cosy, clean and well organized. Less than 10 mins walk from city centre, and very nice people.

Great little hostel, staff were really friendly. When we arrived at 10.30am, the guy on reception invited us to have breakfast while he finished off preparing the dorm, and we were able to get into the room earlier than expected. Communal area is fairly small but there are enough seats given the hostel is only small anyway. Kitchen area is really quite tiny, okay to cook a small amount/something easy. Good location, can walk through Park Tivoli to get to the city centre.

AMAZING hostel. Great atmosphere, free breakfast. The receptionist gave us free shots of mead when we were all hanging around because of the rain. There are 3 storey bunks, which is actually a good thing because you get a bit more personal space and can store all your luggage up there. 10/10, A++++

Great brand new hostel, but small common areas, if your looking for a bed it's great and close to Trivoli park!

Great hostel, staff were very friendly and helpful. There's a board telling you what's going on that day/night above reception. Showers were always hot and bathrooms cleaned daily. The kitchen is tiny but it's well equipped and the breakfast included means there's one thing less to worry about. Rooms are clean with loads of storage space, plug sockets and bed side lamps. Location is a 10 mins walk to the city centre and about a 15 min walk to the train station. Great hostel!

Great little hostel! Well built and decorated! Blažka is awesome! Thanks a lot for your help and happiness! Only 2 things I didn't love. The beds are a bit short, I'm quite tall (193 cm) and I couldn't really fit in! The other thing is the area, not too far from the town, which is good, but there isn't really much around!

This is a great little hostel, it feels brand new and manages to feel really modern while still having character. The showers are the nicest I've ever experienced in a hostel. There's free tea and coffee, and a bottle of local schnapps-style 'welcome drink' made quite a few appearances while we were chilling in the common area. The staff are great, especially Peter who didn't mind when I checked out a few hours later than I should have (pub crawl got me…) and Spela who was always really helpful.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • flipwuk

A very clean hostel with a great atmosphere, good to meet people. The staff was friendly and helpful.

I loved this place! Stayed there one night and then knew I should stay there again after I went up to Bled for a few days. The hostel is very small so there's a really good vibe and it was so easy to meet people. The beds are cool because they each have a locker with its own key, night light and power point. Really clean. Free breakfast in the morning. But my favourite was the really friendly staff - just so genuine! Would definitely recommend.

The hostel is modern and clean, but extremely tiny. They made the best of it, but of course it is not comparable to a hostel, where you can cook and eat with 20 people at the same time. The staff is super helpful and friendly. Coming by car is no problem, parking for free.

This is a relatively small but perfectly formed hostel. The bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen area are really , well fitted out, and the whole hostel is spotlessly clean. The bunk beds are 3- high, but each bed is a large single and there is plenty of headroom. The hostel is a short 10 minute walk from town, which was fine for us. Staff were really welcoming and friendly.

I really liked my stay at Hostel Tivoli! The place is pretty small, it makes it cosy and friendly. The staff is very helpful regarding all aspects of your stay, and the chat I had with them were very enjoyable. Everything is clean and taken care of. I highly recommend it, and I will stay there again if I'm back in Ljubljana

Young hostel...they're still growing for sure. Can't go wrong staying here it's super clean.

Great, helpful staff - although there did appear to be many ants in the kitchen area which needs addressing.

Brand new hostel, located about 15 minutes on foot from the main city square and main bus/train station. Free breakfast includes cereal, toasts and jam/butter. The hostel is small and cosy, good for meeting other travelers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3