Hostel Tivoli Reviews

Lepodvorska ulica 2, Ljubljana, Slovenia

I loved this place! Stayed there one night and then knew I should stay there again after I went up to Bled for a few days. The hostel is very small so there's a really good vibe and it was so easy to meet people. The beds are cool because they each have a locker with its own key, night light and power point. Really clean. Free breakfast in the morning. But my favourite was the really friendly staff - just so genuine! Would definitely recommend.

This is a relatively small but perfectly formed hostel. The bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen area are really , well fitted out, and the whole hostel is spotlessly clean. The bunk beds are 3- high, but each bed is a large single and there is plenty of headroom. The hostel is a short 10 minute walk from town, which was fine for us. Staff were really welcoming and friendly.

I really liked my stay at Hostel Tivoli! The place is pretty small, it makes it cosy and friendly. The staff is very helpful regarding all aspects of your stay, and the chat I had with them were very enjoyable. Everything is clean and taken care of. I highly recommend it, and I will stay there again if I'm back in Ljubljana

Young hostel...they're still growing for sure. Can't go wrong staying here it's super clean.

Great, helpful staff - although there did appear to be many ants in the kitchen area which needs addressing.

Brand new hostel, located about 15 minutes on foot from the main city square and main bus/train station. Free breakfast includes cereal, toasts and jam/butter. The hostel is small and cosy, good for meeting other travelers.

Nice staff! I loved to stay in this hostel!

• 30th Jul 2014

Staff here really made the place extra special, they were so kind! I loved it!

• 27th Jul 2014

Brilliant hostel! Staff were so helpful and friendly, made very good recommendations of what to do and see! Bathrooms were a great set up, showers were amazing, such a nice change to have somewhere to dry and get changed that isn't the actual shower! Huge storage lockers, could literally fit two people in them! We were in an 11 bed dorm which was a bit crowded to be honest and there were people checking in at all times of night, but for one night, it was perfect! Lovely teabags too!

Best looking hostel we've been in during our entire trip. Feels like you are in some kind of modern hotel. Great facilities and very helpful staff that are also eager to take some shots with you if you are up for it! Only downside is that it's 15 min walking from the city centre, but you do get to pass by the awesome Horse Burger place so it's not that bad really. Definitely recommend staying here!

This hostel is the cleanest hostel I've been to in a while. Katarina was super friendly and gave me good advice on where to visit and eat. Really nice small hostel and easy to meet people. The location is a little out but it's gets made up for in the fact you can walk through tivoli park to get to the centre. Brilliant hostel. Definitely stay here!

The staff were really friendly, the only small thing that detracted from this hotel is that it is located a bit far out of historic town but it doesnt really matter to be honest, because its not a very far walk, and Ljubianja is not a massive city.

• 20th Jul 2014

A bit far outside the town center, but close to the park—and the Hot Horse fast food restaurant that only serves horse meat burgers (better than they sound) The one thing was that a staffer started cleaning my dorm room at 9AM on a Sunday morning—annoying when the check out wasn't until eleven and I needed bit of a lie-in.

Great, friendly staff and feeling of welcomness. Clean and very safe with key to own lockers and locked doors 24/7. 10 minute walk to central ljubliana. Recommend this hostel!

• 9th Jul 2014

About a 10 minute walk out of the centre and 15 from the train station, it is not ideally located; however it is next to Tivoli Park which has plenty of sporting activities to offer. The hostel itself is very modern and new with a nice seating area. Our welcome was very good with maps and directions to everywhere we needed. Staff were very friendly and the showers were on point. If you don't mind a stroll into Ljubljana, this hostel not only offers value for money, but also a very pleasant stay.

Brilliant little hostel. Small and compact, super friendly staff and a nice location (easy walking distance from the coach/train station and the City Centre). I highly recommend staying here.

• 5th Jul 2014

The hostel is very small and you can feel a bit cramped (3 triple bunk beds along one wall). But very clean, very modern and good facilities. Easy to get to and from the station. The staff were very friendly. We had to leave very early on our final morning but the woman who was working the night before made sure to leave us out breakfast. Probably wouldn't want to spend more than a couple of nights in the 11 bed room due to the size but the other rooms looked a bit more spacious.

We loved this hostel the staff were very helpful and friendly, the hostel is nice and clean and new, wifi is great. 15 min walk from the train station, the city centre is also a short walk. We really enjoyed our stay here!

Staff were amazing! Allowed me to check in at 8.30am with a bed made ready and free breakfast!

Perfect for our one night stay. Thanks!

« first « Prev 1 2 3