Hostel Tivoli

Superb 655 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 655 Total Reviews

8th Sep 2017

Amazing Staff, everyone we met here was lovely and really really helpful. A special shout out to Katarina and Ziva, who helped us plan our trips till the very details. The location of the place is slightly away from the city centre, but it's a peaceful walk through the park. Everything else is superb and loved this place.

5th Sep 2017

Very nice staff!!

• Austria, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2017

Although I was only staying for one night, I really enjoyed it! The staff is super nice and provides a lot of useful tips to explore Ljubljana, the facilities are nice and clean and the atmosphere was pretty chill! I especially loved all the funny notes around the hostel ;) I would definitely come back here!

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2017

Staff were lovely and friendly! Breakfast, lockers, beds all great. My showers were hot and cold though. The location is right next to a beautiful park but it is about half an hour walk from the old town centre. Overall a good stay!

20th Aug 2017

great place great stay great people!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2017

The directions provided by the hostel from the bus station enabled me to find it pretty painlessly, though it's about a 20 minute walk from anything. The dorm was clean and had a locking drawer, which I appreciated. I was only there one night and it didn't have a super fun atmosphere, but it was a good place to stop and rest. Brekky included was a bonus. Would come back.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

I only stayed for one night but it was great! The hostel staff were amazing. It was really hot when I was there so I stayed at the hostel and hung out with the receptionist all day. We watched tv and she shared her supper with me. It was a really lovely stay.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2017
5.7

There was nothing terrible about this hostel but nothing really to recommend it. It's quite a walk from the city centre and there is nothing around the hostel itself. The staff were very friendly but the hostel had no atmosphere at all - the "common room" is a couple of couches in the reception area but it's a very small room. The bathrooms are fine - small showers and the one I used had a blocked drain, but clean and tidy for a hostel. Overall the stay was fine but I'm sure there are better.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
30th Jul 2017

I love hostels like this, it's more of a little house than a giant facility. Staff was amazing, breakfast was good, location isn't central, but loved walking through the park there and back (takes like 10-15min). Everything is brand new, so it's very comfortable. Would stay again.

28th Jul 2017

Loved my stay at the hostel. Hostel was small, but that allowed me to interact With other travellers easily. The breakfast was basic, but decent. Very happy to return here!

×