Hostel Tivoli Reviews

Lepodvorska ulica 2, Ljubljana, Slovenia

This hostel is the cleanest hostel I've been to in a while. Katarina was super friendly and gave me good advice on where to visit and eat. Really nice small hostel and easy to meet people. The location is a little out but it's gets made up for in the fact you can walk through tivoli park to get to the centre. Brilliant hostel. Definitely stay here!

The staff were really friendly, the only small thing that detracted from this hotel is that it is located a bit far out of historic town but it doesnt really matter to be honest, because its not a very far walk, and Ljubianja is not a massive city.

• 20th Jul 2014

A bit far outside the town center, but close to the park—and the Hot Horse fast food restaurant that only serves horse meat burgers (better than they sound) The one thing was that a staffer started cleaning my dorm room at 9AM on a Sunday morning—annoying when the check out wasn't until eleven and I needed bit of a lie-in.

Great, friendly staff and feeling of welcomness. Clean and very safe with key to own lockers and locked doors 24/7. 10 minute walk to central ljubliana. Recommend this hostel!

• 9th Jul 2014

About a 10 minute walk out of the centre and 15 from the train station, it is not ideally located; however it is next to Tivoli Park which has plenty of sporting activities to offer. The hostel itself is very modern and new with a nice seating area. Our welcome was very good with maps and directions to everywhere we needed. Staff were very friendly and the showers were on point. If you don't mind a stroll into Ljubljana, this hostel not only offers value for money, but also a very pleasant stay.

Brilliant little hostel. Small and compact, super friendly staff and a nice location (easy walking distance from the coach/train station and the City Centre). I highly recommend staying here.

• 5th Jul 2014

The hostel is very small and you can feel a bit cramped (3 triple bunk beds along one wall). But very clean, very modern and good facilities. Easy to get to and from the station. The staff were very friendly. We had to leave very early on our final morning but the woman who was working the night before made sure to leave us out breakfast. Probably wouldn't want to spend more than a couple of nights in the 11 bed room due to the size but the other rooms looked a bit more spacious.

We loved this hostel the staff were very helpful and friendly, the hostel is nice and clean and new, wifi is great. 15 min walk from the train station, the city centre is also a short walk. We really enjoyed our stay here!

Staff were amazing! Allowed me to check in at 8.30am with a bed made ready and free breakfast!

Perfect for our one night stay. Thanks!

Very clean hostel and staff are very friendly.

A wonderful hostel to stay in. Nice a clean, with great beds/lockers and very friendly staff. It was a little difficult to find in the dark but some friendly locals pointed me in the right direction.

The hostel was great- clean and good value for money, and the bed was very comfy. I only spent one night here but the facilities were excellent. The walk into Ljubljana is about 20 minutes but I felt quite safe walking back along the main roads at night. Breakfast was basic but adequate enough to keep me going for my bus ride to Venice. Would definitely stay again.

Bathroom area was too small. Two showers for all the guests? What a joke.

I had a wonderful nights stay here on two separate occasions. It was definitely worth going back to. The staff were very friendly and helpful- even carrying my huge bag into the room for me! The facilities were always clean, and the bed comfortable. All around a great stay.

Just wonderful place to stay next to the Tivoli park! The staff is so nice and willing to help you with anything. The atmosphere was really welcoming when there was only about 20 beds in the whole hostel. Breakfast was really modest, but didn't matter to me because my stay was really cheap. Free coffee and tea was a nice bonus.

Very (!!) clean and an organised place - deffoe a hostel worth a recommendation!

The hostel is new and amazingly clean. The kitchen is great to cook in. It's nice as we'll cause it's a smaller hostel. The staff are so helpful and friendly. Jan and Spila helped us save some €€€ by telling us the way around Bled Castle for great views. And the honey schnapps was awesome! It is a walk to te old town but just he's through the park for some sights. Def stay here again!

Very modern hostel. The rooms are very comfortable and cozy with individualized power outlets. We felt very welcomed. The hostel is located 10 minutes walk from the bus station and from downtown. It is nearby the Tiivoli park, a nice big park to take walks in. Definitely recommend the place if you look for a calm and quiet place with a helpful staff.

It was so clean and an excellent hostel. I would definitely recommend to anybody. The staff were lovely and very informative and the free breakfast was great. A relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

• 24th May 2014