Hostel Tivoli Reviews

Lepodvorska ulica 2, Ljubljana, Slovenia

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. It was not only clean and extremely safe, but the staff was incredible! We were greeted with shots and then they helped us throughout our entire stay. We were quite a big and rowdy group and they were very accommodating. They helped us find great places to eat and go out as well as rang us a few taxis throughout our stay. It's about a 20 minute walk from the city center, but there's a place to rent bikes close by. Thank you so much!

Such a good little find this hostel was. Really enjoyed my time staying here. Staff were all extremely nice and helpful with advice about getting around and things to see and do in Ljublijana. Also had really good facilities for a hostel. Would definitely recommend!

Very good! Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful! It's cheap, good wifi, beds are clean and got washer and dryer. Thumbs up!!

• 19th Jan 2015

I had a lovely stay at Hostel Tivoli and really hope I'll get to visit again! The beds were so comfy and practical with individual sockets and lights, a big area to the side for belongings and a large locker free to use. Beds were incredibly sturdy, no disturbances from people climbing ladders etc. I used the kitchen everyday to cook, it was well equipped even though it was small it had everything you could need. The location was great, a short walk to everything. Lastly staff were amazing!!!

A great place with great staff. About 10-15 minutes walk from the town centre, with nice clean facilities and all for a great price! Definitely worth going!

Cute little hostel slightly more on the outskirts of town.

The staff at this hostel will go above and beyond your ever need- peter was such a leend on checking telling us very thing we needed to know about the city and helping us with trains- blaska... So beautiful have us wine to celebrate honeymoon and the other young guy was so nice to us aswell. Great location, all facilities are clean and new, grey value for money, great breakfast. I have nothing bad to say at all- the staff again just made our stay the best! Keep up the good work guys!!!

We stayed in Hostel Tivoli for 1 night and were welcomed, treated and hosted in a great mannor! No problems at all, we met cool people and enjoyed our stay in Ljubliana to the max. We will come back for sure and look forward to staying in Tivoli again!

Great staff feeling like home! The kitchen is a little small but all the rest is perfect!

The staff was incredibly nice, very welcoming and willing to help. Location was ok because the city is so small. Very clean, good atmosphere.

Exceptional staff. I was greeted at 8:30 in the morning on Christmas day with a shot of honey brandy. The hostel is 20 minutes by foot from the train/bus station and the historic city center, but very close to the Tivoli park. I would definitely come back.

Rooms are not soundproof as advertised, and instead everything from the kitchen and common room can be heard as if you were right there. Reception being open from 8am to 10pm can be problematic as you are expected to call a number to gain access: perhaps expanding these hours to 6-midnight would be perfect. 1 male toilet and 2 female should be 3 unisex instead. Breakfast is great and security is top notch.

Great staff, great value, spotlessly clean. Only real downside is it's not appropriate for self-caterers as the kitchen is very very small, only one person at a time. I have stayed here twice, had great experiences both times.

Clean, modern hostel with friendly, helpful staff. 20 mins from the city centre in a beautiful city at a highly affordable price, can't recommend enough! Only issue we had was not realising the entrance was around the corner from the street address, but a friendly local pointed out the large sign that we missed. Would definitely stay again.

• 10th Dec 2014

A warn, clean and cosy hostel with brand new, modern furnishings and friendly, helpful staff. I would definitely go back if I return to Ljubljana.

Lovely place with triple-bunkbeds !!! I mean: WHAAAT?! That is awesome!

Great, cozy Hostel that immediately felt comfortable. The place was extremely clean and new. The staff were very friendly and hospitable, and knowledgeable of the sights and must-dos. Highly recommend.

Staff was great and helpful. The hostel is VERY SMALL. Bunks have lockers in each alcove which is great however, they were dangerous to climb up and down. Almost no solo travelers. While I was there, groups would only socialize among themselves and after only a minute when I arrived, I strck up conversation in the multiple bed dorm...it seemed no one had gotten to know eachother at all. Weird. Staff was really cool.

Our stay at this hostel was great! The design was very modern and it was very clean! I was intimidated at first by the height of the third bunk bed, but it endorsed my climbing skills and was fun to sleep way up high! The breakfast was simple but sufficient, and the atmosphere was excellent! We arrived later than the last check in time, but they were kind enough to wait for us and even offered us a shot of something good! The staff was very friendly, and we even stayed an extra night!! THANKS!

It might be small, but Tivoli has everything you could want or need on your travels in Ljubljana. A short walk from the city center, near the bus/train stations, it's cute, friendly and homey place to be! My friend and I had to leave early so the kind staffer (I think it was Katarina, I'm not sure) made sure that breakfast was available to us and went out of her way to explain to us how to get to where we needed to go in Ljubljana. It's clean, modern and cozy so you should definitely consider it

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4