Hostel Tivoli Reviews

Lepodvorska ulica 2, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Terrific little hostel just around the corner from Tivoli Park. A bit of a walk to the city center, but exploring is a part of travel anyway. Staff were great, knowledgeable about Slovenia and social. Free breakfast in the morning is always a plus. Would happily stay here again when I return to Ljubljana.

Aweseome staff, great location to reach the city in minutes by walking. The place is incredibly clean and tidy. I've been there two times 'til now and will defineteley come back if ever plan to visit ljubljana again.

Really small hostel, but works quite well. The bedrooms and bathrooms and clean, the staff are extremely helpful, there are kitchen, washing and lounge facilities. Really enjoyed our stay here. It's a little walk to the city, but a nice one through the park. Only downside was that the atmosphere was awkward, no one was really speaking to each other and it the mornings at breakfast it was all quiet and boring- maybe because it was such a small place! Otherwise a great place for the price!

The best atmosphere among hostels in Ljubljana I've experienced. They do really good job!

Peter was the only member of staff working while I was there. He was great, helpful, and gave good advice on Ljubljana. Ljubljana is so small the slightly outside-of-centre location really isn't a problem. 10 min walk, max. Modern facilities, with reading lights and personal power points for charging. Super clean and very friendly. Good hostel.

Easy to find from the train/bus stations. About a 15 min walk - no big hills or stairs luckily. The staff was so nice, and I met some really lovely guests. The location is also near the local brewery - so that's a big plus! Breakfast is pretty minor, but it's something. The hostel was very quiet, I got a good night's sleep even with 12 beds in the room.

This is a great little hostel, very clean and modern, with all the facilities you need. Showers, kitchen, laundry, breakfast included, great wifi. Everything is always clean and the staff are helpful. I was greeted with Wine and Honey Liquor and told all about Slovenia (and it's beautiful women!). A hostel for younger people, who want to meet fellow travellers.

Tivoli Hostel is a lovely, friendly and relaxed place to stay! - -> superfriendly, helpful staff, laid-back atmosphere and not too big as a hostel, modern and clean facilities and just a short walk from the center, located next to a huge park area... Only small downside: the dorm could have some more fresh air, it got very sticky. Still high recommendation to everyone =)

Nice, clean and youthful hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast and tee, coffee free of charge. Near to the city center.

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Hungary

I loved the hostel and the stuff. Nothing to complain about (:

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. It was not only clean and extremely safe, but the staff was incredible! We were greeted with shots and then they helped us throughout our entire stay. We were quite a big and rowdy group and they were very accommodating. They helped us find great places to eat and go out as well as rang us a few taxis throughout our stay. It's about a 20 minute walk from the city center, but there's a place to rent bikes close by. Thank you so much!

Such a good little find this hostel was. Really enjoyed my time staying here. Staff were all extremely nice and helpful with advice about getting around and things to see and do in Ljublijana. Also had really good facilities for a hostel. Would definitely recommend!

So everyone comments on the three-high beds...that's 'cause they're awesome cool! Peter is almost as awesome as those bunk beds! (They are hard to beat) but he was helpful and amenable...when I, like an idiot, booked the wrong day and needed the bunk that same night, he didn't call me an idiot and was able to accommodate. It was raining tho' and he didn't stop that...but lent us an umbrella! Thank you Peter! if I ever go back to...well that's not going to happen but if I were, I would stay here.

• 20th Jan 2015

Very good! Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful! It's cheap, good wifi, beds are clean and got washer and dryer. Thumbs up!!

• 19th Jan 2015

I had a lovely stay at Hostel Tivoli and really hope I'll get to visit again! The beds were so comfy and practical with individual sockets and lights, a big area to the side for belongings and a large locker free to use. Beds were incredibly sturdy, no disturbances from people climbing ladders etc. I used the kitchen everyday to cook, it was well equipped even though it was small it had everything you could need. The location was great, a short walk to everything. Lastly staff were amazing!!!

A great place with great staff. About 10-15 minutes walk from the town centre, with nice clean facilities and all for a great price! Definitely worth going!

absolutely great!!!

• 16th Jan 2015

Cute little hostel slightly more on the outskirts of town.

The staff at this hostel will go above and beyond your ever need- peter was such a leend on checking telling us very thing we needed to know about the city and helping us with trains- blaska... So beautiful have us wine to celebrate honeymoon and the other young guy was so nice to us aswell. Great location, all facilities are clean and new, grey value for money, great breakfast. I have nothing bad to say at all- the staff again just made our stay the best! Keep up the good work guys!!!

We stayed in Hostel Tivoli for 1 night and were welcomed, treated and hosted in a great mannor! No problems at all, we met cool people and enjoyed our stay in Ljubliana to the max. We will come back for sure and look forward to staying in Tivoli again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3