Hostel Tivoli Reviews

Lepodvorska ulica 2, Ljubljana, Slovenia

The host was very nice and well run. The staff were friendly. Security was great and kitchen facilities were good. Wifi worked well. Would definitely recommend and go back to this hostel

Honestly, I can't say enough great things about this hostel. Peter is great, the group of people that were there were amazing, it was clean, breakfast was good, location a bit far (15-20 mins to centre) but seriously I'd say go for it. This hostel made Slovenia my favorite stop of the trip!

This is an excellent clean and modern hostel. I enjoyed my stay here and the staff are super helpful and friendly. I was leaving really early so they made sure breakfast was out early so I could have something to eat before my departure. The hostel is really about a 20 min walk into the centre, it is a nice walk through the park to get to the centre but just be aware of the distance. I would definitely stay here again.

Pros: -Great staff (Peter is amazing!) -Clean bedrooms and bathrooms -Air conditioning Cons: -Got kind of loud as other guests would get back from late night activities and their voices carried well through the small lobby -Their location was a bit of a walk away from the center of the city and the bus station...not unmanageable, but still a decent walk with or without luggage (especially in the July heat)~20 min -Only two showers and sinks for all guests got a little too cramped

• 16th Jul 2015

We'll, this is pretty much the best hostel I've been in my life. Peter was a great host and a true Slovenian friend. He made all under his possibilities to made us feel like home and helped us to get the best chances to know Ljubljana in the greatest way. I'd truly recommend this place as a 101% safe, cool and amazing hostel? a #trueslovenija place.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

really lovely, clean hostel. excellent air conditioning, comfy beds and helpful staff

• 14th Jul 2015

Very clean hostel, quite small so not many people to meet but the facilities were amazing, great bathrooms and kitchen area. the room we were in had air con which was much appreciated. Only negative that the hostel was about a 25 minute walk from the town centre but was a walk through a nice park so not a real problem. good value for money and the staff were keen to help us see the best things and where to go to eat/drink. lockers under all beds for each person so no security issues

This is a good and comfortable hostel in a wonderful city. The positives far outweigh the negatives, but for completeness sake: Neg: a slight walk out of town (relative to the city's tiny size), reception isn't staffed 24 hours. Pos: very friendly staff, best laundry service (though slightly pricy), good wifi, good and free breakfast. And they made extra effort to get my bed ready before check in! Overall, I would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Lovely, helpful staff. Quite a fair walk carrying luggage from the bus/ train station and into town. Not a problem if you enjoy walking. Very clean hostel. Quite noisy at night during my stay (not the hostels fault, other people in my room as it was quite large). Grocery store up the road and opposite the Tivoli gardens which were nice.

Even though it is slightly out of the city centre, we had such a nice time! The staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating - letting us check in much earlier as our train arrived at 6:00 in the morning. It's amazing how great it is for being so small! Would definitely come back!

It is a nice hostel and the girl at the reception is really cute :P

Nice little hostel about 15-20 minutes walk from the centre. Staff were nice, breakfast was dead on and the wifi was good. Rooms were nice and everywhere was very clean. Only drawback is the location and you can deal with that if you're only there a short while.

Nice enough hostel, but very cramped dorms and a fair walk from centre.

a cute small but very clean and well run hostel. I loved that is right across the street from a huge park in Ljubljana. everything was extremely clean and breakfast included was good. staff were extremely helpful, we had a great time here.

Very good small hostel, very clean and the staff is nice

Not exactly central (old town) but about 10 minutes walking through a beautiful park (Tivoli park). The 11 bed dorm is a bit small but the lockers and the confort of the bed are a good point. Only two showers for all guests is a bad point. Good breakfast, staff and atmosphere.

Helpful and beatiful staff. Clean and nice environment Good location . not far from train station around 15 minutes walk The only thing.i could suggest would be adding some board games becoz you got a good common area.

The three bunk beds are a bit weird and take getting used to, and the location, while not far, is not in an ideal location for walkability. Otherwise, good hostel, good people.

The place was fun and nice. All the workers were super nice and helpful even became friends with a few. A bit of a party hostel but in a perfect location. Very good day trips offered and great pub crawl. Only problem was my room had an AC but it didn't work and the shower lights didn't turn on my while stay so often showered in the dark.

A super nice place in an awesome city with lovely staff, clean facilities and a decent breakfast! Definitely the place to stay! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3