Hostel Tivoli Reviews

Lepodvorska ulica 2, Ljubljana, Slovenia

The only thing I didn't like about the hostel is the location. Ljubljana is so small anyway that being so far from everything is a bit of a pain. Other than that, great facilities and rooms, kitchen was a bit small for that many people but it was ok.

We had a great time at Tivoli. Hosts were fantastic :) Internet works well. Only problem was how far from the center it was, but overall great experience :)

A new modern and clean hostel with very friendly staff! To go in the Center you have to walk 15 minutes. Would recommand it !

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Cute, clean and not that far from the center, even though Ljubljana is a small town... The people working were very nice and helpful when you asked for directions or suggestions on things to do.

They deliver what they advertise: "Hostel Tivoli, you are not just a number". That really true! After two seconds inside they gave me a hand introduced themselves and asked if everything was alright with your trip. The hostel is very modern and realy clean! I had a great time there and always book this hostel again when I should come back to Ljubljana. In 15 min walk you're in the old city center.

Lovely little hostel, about 15 minute walk through the park to the very chic city of Ljubljana! Very clean and tidy with the essentials of breakfast provided. Air con in rooms also.

This was a nice small hostel. The staff was excellent. Includes a basic breakfast. It's a walk from town and the train station but its through a gorgeous park. Lockers for each bed and they were huge. The bunks are 3 high. Reception is only open from 8 to 10 but they left breakfast when I had to leave early. Nice small kitchen and living area.

Pretty good hostel with a decent free breakfast, helpful staff and good wifi! Ljubijana is such a small city though so it's a shame to not be staying in the centre. Not the best social atmosphere either but do the pub crawls and walking tours and you'd be fine

Great hostel, however we found that the atmosphere wasn't great. People generally kept to themselves and didn't spend much time socialising in the common room. The free breakfast in the morning was delicious!! It's about a 15-20 minute walk from the train station and around 10 minutes the city centre.

The host was very nice and well run. The staff were friendly. Security was great and kitchen facilities were good. Wifi worked well. Would definitely recommend and go back to this hostel

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hostel. The staff are exceptionally friendly. The rooms are interestingly configured, having three tiered bunk beds with WiFi accessible all over the room. Breakfast is free and the location is great, only 20 minute walk away from the station and close to the centre.

The staff were very helpful and friendly! The location wasn't the best, a bit outside the city centre and in a residential area. The hostel was clean and modern, but the bunks were stacked three beds high and the rooms were quite small, but they definitely utilised the space! Breakfast was included which was a nice touch!

The staff inc Peter and Katarina were great and v helpful. They showed me where to eat and what things to do in Ljubljana. The place was always clean and tidy. Two showers between 2 dorms isn't really enough but I found it ok as I am an early riser. The location is a 10 min or so walk from the city centre but I found it alright as it is just one main road. There are 3 flights of bunk beds so you may find yourself rather high up! Nevertheless on balance I would stay here again.

Honestly, I can't say enough great things about this hostel. Peter is great, the group of people that were there were amazing, it was clean, breakfast was good, location a bit far (15-20 mins to centre) but seriously I'd say go for it. This hostel made Slovenia my favorite stop of the trip!

This is an excellent clean and modern hostel. I enjoyed my stay here and the staff are super helpful and friendly. I was leaving really early so they made sure breakfast was out early so I could have something to eat before my departure. The hostel is really about a 20 min walk into the centre, it is a nice walk through the park to get to the centre but just be aware of the distance. I would definitely stay here again.

Pros: -Great staff (Peter is amazing!) -Clean bedrooms and bathrooms -Air conditioning Cons: -Got kind of loud as other guests would get back from late night activities and their voices carried well through the small lobby -Their location was a bit of a walk away from the center of the city and the bus station...not unmanageable, but still a decent walk with or without luggage (especially in the July heat)~20 min -Only two showers and sinks for all guests got a little too cramped

• 16th Jul 2015

We'll, this is pretty much the best hostel I've been in my life. Peter was a great host and a true Slovenian friend. He made all under his possibilities to made us feel like home and helped us to get the best chances to know Ljubljana in the greatest way. I'd truly recommend this place as a 101% safe, cool and amazing hostel? a #trueslovenija place.

really lovely, clean hostel. excellent air conditioning, comfy beds and helpful staff

• 14th Jul 2015

Very clean hostel, quite small so not many people to meet but the facilities were amazing, great bathrooms and kitchen area. the room we were in had air con which was much appreciated. Only negative that the hostel was about a 25 minute walk from the town centre but was a walk through a nice park so not a real problem. good value for money and the staff were keen to help us see the best things and where to go to eat/drink. lockers under all beds for each person so no security issues

This is a good and comfortable hostel in a wonderful city. The positives far outweigh the negatives, but for completeness sake: Neg: a slight walk out of town (relative to the city's tiny size), reception isn't staffed 24 hours. Pos: very friendly staff, best laundry service (though slightly pricy), good wifi, good and free breakfast. And they made extra effort to get my bed ready before check in! Overall, I would definitely recommend. Thank you!

« first « Prev 1 2 3