Hostel Tivoli Reviews

Lepodvorska ulica 2, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very clean and comfortable. Walking distance to the centre of Ljubljan and close to beautiful Park Tivoli. Thank you very much for stay.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Latvia

I had been there only for one night so I can say only few about this place. The staff was friendly, brand new and clean facilities! Just a little bit away from the very centre of Ljubjana. I would stay there again.

Had a fantastic stay the staff are super super friendly, saw the caves went to metelkova ( probably spelt wrong lol) just had a great time! Chap called peter was incredibly friendly helped book my hostel in bled! Well worth a stop if your in Lublijana !

especially shola the receptionist girl was very friendly and helping. she is like the best receptionist. she was trying to help us all the time. I had great time there and I would recommend everyone to stay at this lovely place:)

About 20 mins walk to the city centre, small homely hostel with 3 rooms, staff is helpful, free breakfast

Clean rooms, nice staff, good facility(except that I can't use wifi on my iPhone, which asked me to type in the name of the user@@) a little far from the town, but still a nice place for those who want to stay longer:)

Super friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable facilities, and the girl stayed at the hostel overnight just to let me in a 4am! Tops. Can't really judge the atmosphere (I was only there for 7 hours) but if the rest of the place is anything to go by, it'll be sweet as.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you very much for the very pleasant stay at your hostel! Wish you all the best!

• 10th Feb 2014

Great place to stay - clean, comfortable and stable wifi. Staff friendly and helpful. 15-20 min walk from station but you walk by a lovely park.

Fantastic hostel, the nicest friendliest staff possible (I missed the free breakfast by 2 hours and they offered to get it out again for me). It is a new hostel with new facilities. It is a short walk out from the city, but is across the road from a nice park.

The staff are friendly and very helpful, they even put breakfast out early for the day we were leaving. The hostel is close to the train station but about 15 min walk to town centre. The hostel was really clean, had a comfortable couch in the small common area and a usable kitchenette. Bathrooms were really clean though the shower area is used by boys and girls so change in the cubicle. Lockers under beds (bunks are 3 beds high).

Thank you for the wonderful stay. We had a lovely weekend in Ljubljana and are sure to return to Hostel Tivoli!

• 10th Jan 2014

Hostel and staff were great but off season so a little lonely.

Best Hostel ever!! The staff were very nice and they helped us a lot! It's near the bus and train station and also from the city centre .. I would recommend it for anyone that goes to Ljubljana :)

• 1st Jan 2014
  • Chile

The best hostel that i've been to!

Very cozy hostel, I really liked. It is small and therefore the service you receive is very personalized. Very good facilities in the rooms and bathrooms, and very clean as well. It has interesting signs and memes all over the walls. Location description could be made a little more accurate, I was lost like 20 min looking for it.

The facilities were nice and always clean. Staff was very nice as well, it's a small hostel so it's easy to meet people. Not to great for partying though

A slight (15 minute) walk from the town center, but the cleanliness of the facilities and warmness of the staff more than make up for the location. I stayed for 2 days, and the entire time the staff went out of their way on many occasions to make me feel at home, which included some special, Slovenian food and drink. Highly recommended.

The hostel is located near the park Tivoli and about a 15 min. walk from the city center. Cleanliness is exemplary, and so are the facilities. It is needless to say that the staff is very friendly and helpful. The hostel is quite small, meaning that if someone doesn't stick to house rules to be quiet during the night, you're going to hear it. With breakfast included in the price, a very good value becomes a bargain! Very recommended.

"It’s a lovely, nice hostel, small but clean and cozy! We had some really nice talk with Peter, he was very helpful giving us great advice about the area. The hostel was just an easy walk away from the main town area. What I also really like it, was that the bathrooms were always clean – I am a little bit touchy about that but I was really satisfied. Everything was as it should be!!"

• 26th Nov 2013