Hostel Toruma Reviews

Central Avenue, 29 and 31 St, Barrio La California, San Jose, Costa Rica

Friendly staff, helpful; the hostel is in need of some repair; better signage needed, as hostel is hard to find at night.

It was good for a night. They highly advertise their pool, which really isn't anything special. I never saw a restraint or bar there like advertised, but I was the only person in the hostel that night so I understand. The workers were super friendly and helpful though.

Was hard to find in the dark.

• 24th May 2014

Fine place to stay if you want to spend some time in San Jose or as a connect to the airport. Airport shuttle is perfect!!

• 12th Mar 2014

I Tvery desapointed because I was there 3 years ago and was very impress by the palce at that time. he place is now durty in need of paint and a great makeover. The Windows and mirrors have not been washed since the last time I was there. .The linen were grey instead of white. The walls were very durty. The batroom was disgusting. The plants were dying. Complete disaster. The place is falling apart and I would not recommand it to anybody. Was not worth the money. The staff was vey helpful. That