Hostel Trogir Reviews

Trg Sv.Jakova 7, Trogir, Croatia

The Hostel manager, Marin, absolutely lives up to his glowing internet reputation and to the dozens of messages from satisfied hostel customers plastered on the walls of the common room/lounge area. Hostel Trogir is small, so in terms of facilities, you can't compare it to huge hostels. Nevertheless, it has all the essentials: small kitchen, small lounge area, terrace, TV with satellite channels, super efficient AC, great water pressure in shower.

Great, friendly & caring staff. Amazing location. Very clean and comfortable! Highly recommended.

Welcoming staff, very good location close to the excursions boat for the beaches and not far from Trogir old town. Good facilities. Friendly atmosphere, easy to make new friends by hanging in the outdoor area but at the same time very quiet as the hostel is not on a big road. Mixed guests (from 20 to 68 years old). Only bad points are about cleanliness as I found 2 cockroaches in the bathroom one morning.

Such a nice owner and great location! We really enjoyed our stay, Trogir is beautiful. We had a great night out there too! Definetly worth a stay. A kitchen would be nice though, but other than that, perfect! :)

Thanks for the stay, it was very nice!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Great hostel, very close to the old town! The owner and staff are such a lovely, gentle guys and always helpful. They make you feel comfortable straight away! I really enjoyed my stay here. The room was good, spacious with huge lockers and good mattresses. Facilities are always clean and tidy. Very good Hostel, which I can only recommend to anyone and Trogir is a beautiful city to see!

Staff are the best, friendly, helpful, great people! Wish more hostels were like this one!

Wow, what a magical hostel!:) This place is more a home than a hostel, we had such an amazing time with the other guests ans with Marrin that definitely made our stay there amazing. He's so helpful and nice, makes sure all the time that everything is ok and that you feel comfortable. Come to lovely Trogir, and come to this hostel! You won't regret. Hvala Marrin ^^

Nice hostel well located and with friendly people.

I would definitely stay at this place again! Very friendly and CLEAN! It is located off the main road down a side street, but it is in walking distance to many great bars and restaurants.

• 8th Aug 2014

best hostel ever :)

I wasn't to keen on the kitchen being in same place as reception. Otherwise all was fine and staff very helpful and friendly.

Very nice hostel, very well situated close to beaches and city centre. The staff is so nice, they even waited for us as we arrives late in the night. I recommend it :)

The most friendly staff I have ever been with. Cozy place and Marin, the owner, was great with everyone. Definitely would recommend the place. In addition, the Wi-fi works pretty well for a hostel.

Second time I stop here in 3 years. Nice staff, helpful. The place is really ok, and situated very near (a couple of minutes) of Trogir itself while avoiding the crowds in summer. Good deal.

Absolutely amazing. I went here on recommendation and so my expectations were high and they were exceeded. So comfortable. Great spacious rooms with comfortable beds and clean spacious bathrooms. Fantastic wifi but the most notable feature is the staff. So friendly and accommodating and helpful and just the best hostel staff I've ever come across. I would tell people to go to trogir just so they can go to this hostel!

Great hostel in a perfect location. Close walk to everything! Marin & his staff are so welcoming & so much fun. They can give you lots of info on things to do while win town. The facilities are awesome, clean and great lockers. You’ll definitely have great stay!

• 14th Jul 2014

The man at the front desk was really lovely and helpful! We were just staying one night as a group of six before heading to Split and it was a wonderful stay!

Staff were amazing, they were very friendly and helpful. The hostel is near pizza and kebab places, near a supermarket and a bakery. Also very close to the place from where the boat departs to go to Split. Really nice place to stay!

Awesome place to stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bathrooms were nice. Cool outdoor patio area. The place is really convenient to the rest of Trogir and we were able to park our rental car right out front. The number thing about the place was the owner who hung out with us all night and gave us tons of great advice on all of Croatia.