Hostel Trogir Reviews

Trg Sv.Jakova 7, Trogir, Croatia

The man in the Reception Was very kind. He recommend me where I could go after my night in trogir. He was Really friendly and made me feel safe. The hostel was clean and in a good area near everything. Next time definitely I'll stay there again.

The owner was working at the front desk during my stay. He was super welcoming and helpful. I stayed a little after the main tourist season so the hostel and town were quieter than I expected but nonetheless wonderful. Hostel is easy to find and close to the old town, bakery, and the beach. The rooms and toilets/showers were spacious with good lockers. However the kitchen space was limited but with so many food options nearby it wasn't an issue.

This is a great choice - good location right across the bridge from the old town, and the owner, Marin, is extremely nice. There isn't very much to do in Trogir after you see the city (which is quite small) but he first told me how to get to some secluded beaches nearby, then directed me to some nice towns up the coast. Mattresses were a bit old, but not at all bad for a hostel. Facilities are very clean. Good place for meeting other travelers.

It was a really nice hostel to stay in, the man is very helpful and friendly. My friend was feeling a little sick en he bought soup for her. The location of the hostel is perfect! I would definitley recommend it to everyone!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Marin, the owner of the hostel is an excellent person ready to help. The hostel is a simple but with all STRUCTURE needed for guest who will stay a few days in the city. The location is amazing. Well worth staying there for a few days :)

The Hostel manager, Marin, absolutely lives up to his glowing internet reputation and to the dozens of messages from satisfied hostel customers plastered on the walls of the common room/lounge area. Hostel Trogir is small, so in terms of facilities, you can't compare it to huge hostels. Nevertheless, it has all the essentials: small kitchen, small lounge area, terrace, TV with satellite channels, super efficient AC, great water pressure in shower.

Great, friendly & caring staff. Amazing location. Very clean and comfortable! Highly recommended.