Hostel Trogir Reviews

Trg Sv.Jakova 7, Trogir, Croatia

Great location and really nice atmosphere. We met cool people. Small kitchenett for breakfast but only a kattle and no hotplaces.

Really nice hostel, really friendly staff. Feels more like a flatshare than a hostel.

Really good value. Everything pretty much perfect. Just lockers where a bit small to fit bag in but I had a big bag. Thank you :):)

Great location. Just a few meters away from the old town and really close to the ferry to Split. Close to a bakery and supermarket. But still in a nice, quiet corner, which I liked. Friendly staff.

I really enjoyed my stay at hostel trogir - good facilities, friendly and helpful staff and also in a good location near the old town. The only downside would have been that I didn't have any hot water during my stay, but apart from that it was good.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Very friendly and helpful staff. Location is solid, but an be challenging to find parking. The Internet is bit slow and the showers need an upgrade (in terms of hot water, consistency, flooding, etc.). All in all decent hostel that provides towels.

Best hostel ever! Nice people, super good location and clean! Have been too a lot hostels this year but this one was really good!

Nice hostel for the price. Had everything you need, like a good bed, airco and a shower. Just a great location so book if you just want a good place to sleep.

• 12th Jul 2015

Does the job that's about it

just really good, great bed!

• 19th Jun 2015

The owner is so kind! I like him.

This hostel is a great family owned business with friendly staff and atmosphere. The owner and his daughter made me feel very welcome and provided advice on local activities. Trogir is a lovely town and my experience there was made that much better by staying at this wonderful hostel. I would highly recommend it!