Hostel Trogir Reviews

Trg Sv.Jakova 7, Trogir, Croatia

The man in the Reception Was very kind. He recommend me where I could go after my night in trogir. He was Really friendly and made me feel safe. The hostel was clean and in a good area near everything. Next time definitely I'll stay there again.

The owner was working at the front desk during my stay. He was super welcoming and helpful. I stayed a little after the main tourist season so the hostel and town were quieter than I expected but nonetheless wonderful. Hostel is easy to find and close to the old town, bakery, and the beach. The rooms and toilets/showers were spacious with good lockers. However the kitchen space was limited but with so many food options nearby it wasn't an issue.

This is a great choice - good location right across the bridge from the old town, and the owner, Marin, is extremely nice. There isn't very much to do in Trogir after you see the city (which is quite small) but he first told me how to get to some secluded beaches nearby, then directed me to some nice towns up the coast. Mattresses were a bit old, but not at all bad for a hostel. Facilities are very clean. Good place for meeting other travelers.

It was a really nice hostel to stay in, the man is very helpful and friendly. My friend was feeling a little sick en he bought soup for her. The location of the hostel is perfect! I would definitley recommend it to everyone!

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Marin, the owner of the hostel is an excellent person ready to help. The hostel is a simple but with all STRUCTURE needed for guest who will stay a few days in the city. The location is amazing. Well worth staying there for a few days :)

The Hostel manager, Marin, absolutely lives up to his glowing internet reputation and to the dozens of messages from satisfied hostel customers plastered on the walls of the common room/lounge area. Hostel Trogir is small, so in terms of facilities, you can't compare it to huge hostels. Nevertheless, it has all the essentials: small kitchen, small lounge area, terrace, TV with satellite channels, super efficient AC, great water pressure in shower.

Great, friendly & caring staff. Amazing location. Very clean and comfortable! Highly recommended.

Welcoming staff, very good location close to the excursions boat for the beaches and not far from Trogir old town. Good facilities. Friendly atmosphere, easy to make new friends by hanging in the outdoor area but at the same time very quiet as the hostel is not on a big road. Mixed guests (from 20 to 68 years old). Only bad points are about cleanliness as I found 2 cockroaches in the bathroom one morning.

The owner is a great guy, really helpful and always there to give advice, etc.

Such a nice owner and great location! We really enjoyed our stay, Trogir is beautiful. We had a great night out there too! Definetly worth a stay. A kitchen would be nice though, but other than that, perfect! :)

Thanks for the stay, it was very nice!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Great hostel, very close to the old town! The owner and staff are such a lovely, gentle guys and always helpful. They make you feel comfortable straight away! I really enjoyed my stay here. The room was good, spacious with huge lockers and good mattresses. Facilities are always clean and tidy. Very good Hostel, which I can only recommend to anyone and Trogir is a beautiful city to see!

Staff are the best, friendly, helpful, great people! Wish more hostels were like this one!

Wow, what a magical hostel!:) This place is more a home than a hostel, we had such an amazing time with the other guests ans with Marrin that definitely made our stay there amazing. He's so helpful and nice, makes sure all the time that everything is ok and that you feel comfortable. Come to lovely Trogir, and come to this hostel! You won't regret. Hvala Marrin ^^

Nice hostel well located and with friendly people.

I would definitely stay at this place again! Very friendly and CLEAN! It is located off the main road down a side street, but it is in walking distance to many great bars and restaurants.

• 8th Aug 2014

best hostel ever :)

This hostel has a lovely and kind staff that helps you with everything you need. It's located in a calm area in a walk distance from the beach. Loved the outside area where you can have beers and talk with the people from the hostel. The rooms have a/c.

I wasn't to keen on the kitchen being in same place as reception. Otherwise all was fine and staff very helpful and friendly.

Very nice hostel, very well situated close to beaches and city centre. The staff is so nice, they even waited for us as we arrives late in the night. I recommend it :)