Hostel Tufna Reviews

Franje Kuhaca 10, Osijek, Croatia

I arrived at the hostel at 6pm more o less for the day I had reservation, I knocked the door several times but no answer and door was locked. Finally I had to stay in the neighbour place but probably they are still going to charge me even if I didn`t sleep there, but not because of my fault.

This was a really cute little hostel. It almost felt like we were staying in the lady who showed us around's house. There were no other guests there so it was like having our own little apartment with welcoming bright rooms and a really nice shower room. We were lucky (perhaps) to be there on a week day so no one was in the bar. It was a bit of a shock walking into the bar when we first arrived (there were some amusing, unexpected photos) but once we saw the rooms we knew we'd be fine. Good!

Good value for money, however be aware, that the hostel is above a night bar, operating 22-05, therefore you are not gonna get much sleep, if you dont want to join the party. Careful, early check-in deadline, too.