Hostel Tufna Reviews

Franje Kuhaca 10, Osijek, Croatia

There were renovations going on in the bar below, so no night club noise, but building noise instead, but that's life. A bit rough around the edges, but nice and clean with a big bathroom, comfy beds, and very friendly staff. A good place to base yourself in Osijek.

• 8th Sep 2014

I arrived at the hostel at 6pm more o less for the day I had reservation, I knocked the door several times but no answer and door was locked. Finally I had to stay in the neighbour place but probably they are still going to charge me even if I didn`t sleep there, but not because of my fault.

This was a really cute little hostel. It almost felt like we were staying in the lady who showed us around's house. There were no other guests there so it was like having our own little apartment with welcoming bright rooms and a really nice shower room. We were lucky (perhaps) to be there on a week day so no one was in the bar. It was a bit of a shock walking into the bar when we first arrived (there were some amusing, unexpected photos) but once we saw the rooms we knew we'd be fine. Good!