Hostel Universus Reviews

Podgarbary 10, Gdansk, Poland

Perfect location. Staff very kind. Very good value for money.

Helpful staff, central location

Great staff, friendly and helpful. Perhaps pay more attention to the showers as they were not too clean (neither at night nor in the morning). Apart from this, the hostel is good! Thanks for having us!

Prima hostel

Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff,nice atmosphere. Sometimes I had to queue to take a shower in the morning but it's not hard to cope with this disadvantage.I would definitely recommend it!

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Excellent location - right in the heart of the Old Town, friendly staff. I can highly recommend this place to stay.

Kitchen should be a kitchen and not only a tea-/coffee-making facility if stated otherwise.

The hostel is clean and located in a really nice area but totally lacks the social atmosphere. Also I'd expect the kitchen to have more than a microwave as cooking facilities.

Seems to attract an older clientele when I was there. There were very few young people and I was in one of the dorms with a few much older men. It's not a lively hostel but you are so close to the city centre and lots of bars/cafes. No stove in the common room, so you won't be able to cook your own food while you're there.