Hostel Universus Reviews

Podgarbary 10, Gdansk, Poland

A really nice place for a short stay in the most central part of the Old Town!

This is really Good hostel. We stayed there 2 night and it was always clean. Enterance is not problem for anytime and everything so close to hostel ( train, old town, shops..)and personal is really helpfull. if I can go to gdansk again, my choice will be same.

This hostel has an incredible location in the centre of Gdansk, making it really easy to get to many of the main tourist attractions ass well as bars and resturants. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the place was spotless. I found hostel very quiet and relaxed. The only improvement I could recommend would be better directions to the hostel from the train station.