Hostel Unschlagbar Reviews

Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1A, Leipzig, Germany

It is a really nice hostel, in a excellent location...near to bars and just five minutes from the downtown walking. The kitchen is amazing. BUT, unfortunely the person who make our check in was no so gentle; I reserved a shared room with four beds and she put us in a room with six beds; when we ask she told us the hostel don't have this kind of rooms in the moment and in that room is fine. I think, if I reserve a room with four beds, I want that! No wherever the receptionist want!!!

What's your problem? You pay the same price, sleep only with two other people in the room und get more place than in a 4-bed-dorm. You should read an understand the contract.