Hostel Unschlagbar Reviews

Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1A, Leipzig, Germany

It is a really nice hostel, in a excellent location...near to bars and just five minutes from the downtown walking. The kitchen is amazing. BUT, unfortunely the person who make our check in was no so gentle; I reserved a shared room with four beds and she put us in a room with six beds; when we ask she told us the hostel don't have this kind of rooms in the moment and in that room is fine. I think, if I reserve a room with four beds, I want that! No wherever the receptionist want!!!

What's your problem? You pay the same price, sleep only with two other people in the room und get more place than in a 4-bed-dorm. You should read an understand the contract.

Just because is a very well located hostel and it's clean doesn't mean you have to go there. I didn't like my experience at this hostel.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Colombia

Nice place, good location, very recommended.

Don't book, if you want to sleep at night. Very thin walls and a lot of party-people. Friendly staff and very clean, but without sleep, it isn't recommendable.

• 3rd Jun 2015

If you want sleep at night, you should not book a hostel in the nightlifearea from Leipzig.

Really nice hostel. Helpful staff let us stay a few extra hours as our flight was in the evening. Quiet, clean and safe. Recommended.

• 31st May 2015