Hostel Uppelink Ghent Reviews

Sint-Michielsplein 21, Gent, Belgium

Best hostel I've ever been to. Very friendly staff, great location, nice bar and a beautiful city. Beer-tasting highly recommended.

Absolutely wonderful and I highly reccomend.Very historic building from 1602 and nicely renovated. View from spacious dorm was of canal and old buildings.Couldn't ask for better location and the staff was wonderful. In my world travels, this is one of the nicest hostels.

The location could not be better, really nice staff and the bar is cosy. Maybe provide some small dishes like soup or toast.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Probably the best hostel in Europe. Great price. Spacious, clean rooms with an incredible view. Outlets everywhere. Staff was very nice and super helpful. Lots of fun ways to meet people, especially if you're traveling alone. Perfect location. I would definitely come back. Wish there were more hostels like these all over Europe.

Really great location and the staff are really helpful

This was definitely the best hostel I've stayed in, especially at such a low price! Everything was definitely beyond expectation. We booked just a day before coming and we weren't quite sure what to expect. After getting there, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They had us checked in and in the room in about 5 minutes. The bathroom and restrooms were all very clean and spacious, while the rest of the building was clean as well. The bar is downstairs with cheap drinks& social people!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Great location in a beautiful historic building. Comfortable, staff were friendly and breakfast & wifi were good :)

The staff was amazing! And I really enjoyed the stay :)

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Superb hostel!

• 20th Jul 2015

Nice area, and nice staff. I would definitely recommend it.

The best and cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff were friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was great and the location is perfect !

• 16th Jul 2015
  • India

Hostel Uppelink is the best hostel I've stayed at in continental Europe! Such friendly and helpful staff. Incredible location with great views out of the hostel windows. The common rooms on the main floor let you easily meet other travellers. Do the bicycle tour to see more of Ghent than you would likely see on foot!

Showers smelled really bad. Nice kitchen and common area. Good.

Excellent Hostel, beautiful location, beautiful view from my room.....prolly the best place I have ever stayed.

Amazing stay, was incredible to stay in such a gem of a building. Best location in the city, and fantastic staff!

This is one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. Very clean, friendly knowledgable staff and perfect location. They work with a kayak guide and we were able to take an evening kayak tour of the city. They also offer walking tours of the city free of charge.

this is the best hostel that I've eve visited. Staff are very kind guys. Hope to visit this place again.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Russia

Cool place and serve good Belgian beer at the bar where other cool people certainly will meet. In an old building but has updated facilities so it's great. Plus the location is awesome. Try and get the 6 man dorm on the third floor looking over the square for awesome views.

Excellent Hostel, also a really beautiful city! The staff was really nice they also helped us with our further travel plans, as they know the area. Good buffet breakfast. Just a little bit noisy,when big cars and busses pass the host it kinda shakes,

it was an amazing experience, i love it, the location was perfect, breakfast, the price... everything! we loved to stay there and we liked so much we plan to return.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6