Hostel Uppelink Ghent Reviews

Sint-Michielsplein 21, Gent, Belgium

You are doing great! Keep it on!

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in the hostel. After having had a tiring journey, it was a perfect place to set my bags down, relax and take in the wonderful view of Ghent. The staff were very helpful, the location was right in the middle of everywhere and the hostel was clean and had a great atatmosphere. It was definitely one of the best hostels I have ever started at.

• 23rd May 2015
  • India

Best hostel I've stayed at so far. Perfect location, great staff, and clean facilities. Bathroom/shower facility was the best and cleanest I've seen in a hostel. I loved my stay in Ghent and hope to be back in the future. I went with no expectations whatsoever and came out with a new found love and great appreciation for the city. I miss it already!

• 14th May 2015

Best part are the people and location

• 13th May 2015

Unlimited tea was awesome for me. WiFi works everywhere. The owner Chris is super chill and very helpful with thing. Friendly staff. Nice clean washroom. Great place to stay!

• 10th May 2015

Great place in best location. The view is amazing. Comfortable beds, great wifi, decent breakfast and spacious showers. Could be a little cleaner in bathrooms but otherwise a great place with a social area and guest kitchen. To be at the epicenter of Ghent is wonderful. Really is the best location with morning view of medieval, renaissance and gothic architecture! Fabulous!

Perfect Location, really kind staff.

The comforters were a little discolored, but otherwise everything was perfect!

• 4th May 2015

No doubt, it was the best hostel I have ever stayed! It is such a central location and had stunning views. The staff were so friendly and would go out of their way to help you. The bar downstairs was so nice/cheap and it was great place to organise to meet your friends, or other people that you had met in the hostel before heading out.

• 3rd May 2015

Great stay, helpful staff, cool building!

• 3rd May 2015

really great hostel in an amazing location. such good value for money aswell, the staff were all really friendly and helpful. the room was spacious and clean and the view was beautiful. lockers in the room and you can borrow a lock from reception. if i come back to ghent i would 100% stay here again.

Very helpful an friendly staff. Hostel is situated in a historical building. Definitely worth a stay.

Brilliant hostel. Well located, good facilities, very nice staff. Loved the breakfast too

Definitely the best hostel I have ever been to! I've tried to think about little details to improve it but I couldn't find anything. Simply unbeatable.

I think this hostel has the best location in entire europe. Felt like staying at Ritz Carlton or Hilton. Couldn't leave the hostel cause was amazin. Stuff was so friendly and really caring. I don't think I will stay somewhere else when I come back Gent. Everything was great. Thanks for hosting me really well.

The room I stayed has a lovely city view. The hostel is very easy to find. The staff is the most friendly one I have ever met. The only negative thing is toilets are a little small and a few for that crowd. Everything was perfect except this.

Super nice and relaxed. There were no noisy student groups, rather many individual travellers which gave the hostel almost a hotel feel. Amazing views to the canal, very helpful staff.

Hostel Uppelink was a great place to stay in Ghent! The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room and building itself are both beautiful and in a perfect location to explore the city.

Amazing Hostel! Staff were super lovely and willing to help in any way possible! Rooms were very clean and tidy as well as bathrooms! Would definitely come back and stay here!

• 21st Apr 2015

Definitely the best hostal I visited !! Even Belgian told me that they thought it was the best hostal in Belgium ! You will feel home, and as if time had stop ! The building is an old typical one, with a wonderful view on the river and on the great Graslei place where people use to sunbath and have a walk ! You can't find closer to the center because you are in the heart of the city ! About the hostal itself, rooms are good and I've never seen such a good Breakfast before with bio products

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4