Fabulous 181 Total Reviews
Fabulous 181 Total Reviews
Hostel Vagabond Sarajevo Located at Ferhadija 21, , Sarajevo.
Bosnia And Herzegovina

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
30th Oct 2016
8.0

It's a winner for location, otherwise not particularly special-a comfortable stay for a couple of days.

Dear guest, thank you for taking your time writing us a review. We wish you a safe travels. All the best from Vagabond team

28th Oct 2016

Super staff! Perfect location.

Dear guest, thank you for your kind words. We wish you all the best. Until next time. Vagabond team

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
2nd Oct 2016

We didn't really stay long but from when we were there, it was cool. Cant remember the guys name, might be the owner, he was really cool, joked around with us and told us alot about the history of Sarajevo. Tried to cook one night and they only have like one hit plate so its difficult. Other than that, no worries!

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your time and kind words. It means a lot to us. We had very much fun with you too. All the best from Vagabond team

• katescislowicz
  • Poland, Female, 18-24
1st Oct 2016

I enjoyed my stay in Vagabond hostel due to its super friendly staff, atmosphere, location and price. I only wish that the common room and kitchen were a bit bigger and there was warm water sometimes... :-( But besides, everything was absolutely fine. I recommend it.

Dear guest, thank you so much for your time and writing a feedback. Hope to see you soon again, because some of the cons you mentioned are being fixed as we speak. Thank you and see you again. Vagabond team

• montmontmont
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2016
7.7

Maybe I should have been here in summer, or maybe I just got unlucky with the people that were there when I got there but there really was zero atmosphere. As a solo traveller this is key for me. I stayed in the top floor which was really annoying because the roof is an open apex one. Which means you're sharing the noise of 16 people even though you're paying for the 6 bed dorm. This is because the dividing wall between the rooms only goes half way up the ceiling. Also the tap was broken.

Dear guest, thank you for your time and writing a review. At the time you were at the hostel there was a group of amazing people from all over the world who sat in the common room often and having drinks and chatting about everything. You said yourself that there were many people in the hostel, but sometimes you are just not in the mood to talk or socialize. I understand that and that is perfectly fine. Rooms are indeed divided with half of the wall, but we also offer earplugs at the reception, so all you needed to do is to ask the receptionist for help. We are here all the time for our guests, to make your stay as good and comfortable as possible. Thank you for beeing our guest and hope to see you again. Best regards from Vagabond team

• gokertoklucu4416
  • Turkey, Male, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

The location of hostel is perfect. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. I strongly recommended to everyone as it is also very cheap. You can never regret if you stay in there👍👍👍

9th Sep 2016

The staff were friendly and helpful, I had to check out very early and their 24 hour reception allowed me to do this without a problem.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 25-30
7th Sep 2016

The location and staff at this hostel can't be beaten. The hostel is right in the middle of a pedestrian street with everything right outside your front door. The staff - especially the blonde woman - were so incredibly friendly and helpful which was much appreciated!! Our room was very clean and spacious, with big lockers and lots of natural light. Only downside is the one bathroom - shower and toilet - for women and men.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016

It has the best location, right next to the old town. Very clean and the staff were excellent. Expected a livelier crowd for a Friday and Saturday but could be that travellers don't come to Sarajevo to party. Highly recommend!

29th Aug 2016

Nice well located hostel near a lot things you must see and eat (=P)! I did some tours that the hostel offers, and it was amazing! I recommend Under Siege and Bobsled. The common area is perfect to meet people before going out! The staff was always helpful telling me directions and what to do.