Hostel Vagabond Sarajevo Reviews

The hostel is nice and clean. I am used to sleeping in dorms, but the 14 bed dorm was really noisy and because there is only one light, everybody is putting the light on during the night, which was just above my bed. Maybe the hostel staff can make a few more smaller lights?

Decent hostel. Good staff and wifi. However, there were no hot water in the bathroom.

I had a great time staying at this hostel! The staff was fantastic and super friendly and informative! They offer good tours from locals, not to mention it's location is right smack in the middle of the main area that you want to see! I was also there while the film festival was going on so that was great fun too. The place is cleaned daily and doesnt ever really get dirty. Has a great common area where most people go down to socialize! Highly recommend staying here.

• 19th Aug 2015

Great hostel with a fun common room and nice staff. The kitchen facilities were a bit underwhelming with only an electric hot plate upstairs and cutlery plates and pots all downstairs. Very clean, never had to lineup for a shower and the location is in the centre of everything!

Great location and great staff, nice common room area where you could chill and talk with the owners and other travellers. Short distance to all the bars and sights, but still quiet at night. Big lockers if you feel like you need to cram everything inside (I didn't).

Good hostel, brilliant location right on the main street, excelent staff, really good beds and good facilities. Had a great stay there.

Great hostel for solo travelers to meet people. Location couldn't be better. Dorms are average, no special pros or cons. There are lockers available. The staff is friendly and helpful. A clear recommendation!

A good hostel in a very central location, right on the main pedestrian street. The bathroom is a little bit small, at least the one on the first floor, but the hostel is clean and comfortable. The staff helped us when we continued our trip and called other hostels until we had a room for the next night. They are a member of the Balkan Backpacker Hostels, so you can get some discount when you book with other hostels of that group.

Amazing vibe, nice hostel, great friendly helpful staff. An home in Sarajevo! Highly recommended!!

The hostel was in a perfect location right in the beautiful city center! Just be aware that not all rooms have air conditioning, and that because it's an old building it can get very noisy at night due to people returning from partying and trampling around.

Amazing staff who will help you with anything, gave lots of good advice, let us print tickets and generally just checked how we found Sarajevo. Perfect location on the central road in Sarajevo (with double glazing so quiet in the rooms). Very clean, nice kitchen and decent bathrooms. Excellent value for money.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff were great and happy to provide ideas for our time in Sarajevo. The hostel had a good atmosphere and it was easy to meet people. Great location in the middle of town. They also provide a cheap airport taxi service, which is helpful as there is no public transport options.

I loved the personal feel of the hostel, they made me feel at home!

This was the best hostel I stayed in during my Balkan trip! Such a friendly staff, clean rooms and an a very good welcome drink ;-)! If one day I go to Sarajevo again this is the hostel that I will book! Greetings from Belgium!

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

This was probably one of my favorite hostels because it was so well rounded. The staff were some of the most genuine and helpful out of the hostels I have come across. They gave good advice and seemed sincerely interested in my days. The hostel was secure, clean and I never had problems with the wifi. The location cannot be beat as it is a 2 minute walk from old town and the sites are all very close. I highly recommend this hostel.

Aida picked me up at the airport which was very nice and talked to me the whole way home, asking questions and telling me about Sarajevo. She had great recommendations too. There was one staff worker who was not part of the family that owns the hostel and he was very rude. I don't think he understood he was being rude tho. He just was short tempered and not helpful at all when asking about billing and when we didn't understand we were in the common room past closing time. Nice hostel though

The cleanest hostel i hae ever stayed in. Website told me there wad convenient parking which was why i selected it. I had a rental car and had to drive around for an hour before i could park. Even then i was worried the whole night if gypsies would steal my car. Mother fuckers think the solution to a world they hate of dictators and evil world leaders is to replace it with more dictatorship and stealing from people that have nothing to do with all that and just want to even escape.

A good and clean hostel, although I didn't like their pillows and blankets. More power plugs for charging phones could be good, especially near the dorm beds. Hostel staff very helpful in advicing on transportation, sights etc.

NIce place very good located. Perfectly clean and friendly staff. I would come again

More power sockets in rooms, please.