Hostel Vagabond Sarajevo Reviews

Staff were extremely helpful. I accidentally left my expensive prescription glasses at the hostel and they contacted me to let me know and also offered to post my glasses anywhere in Europe. I decided to come back and pick them up and although one night they were booked out they laid out an additional foldout bed for me to sleep on which was also comfy!

I think the smoking indoors annoys most Western Europeans, and it was easily the only problem we had with this place, the staff were tremendous and helpful and friendly and funny, the location was perfect, close to tram stops, historical sites and shops. The owner gave us a personal tour and everything we needed was seen to ASAP. Couldn't recommend the place enough!

Saying it with one sentence: I can just recommend this perfectly(!) located hostel with its great staff. All the best to Hostel Vagabond & its crew.

We really loved the place! The owner was the BEST tour guide ever as he told us his story. Thanks for your time and all the help! Perfect location, peacfull but near everything.

Internet is rather slow.

Clean hostel in the very centre of Sarajevo, friendly and really helpful staff who even took our clothes to the laundrette! As Swedes, we felt extra welcomed by the Swedish speaking staff.

Great location, staff very friendly and helpful. Beds were comfy and rooms spacious. Only the kitchen/shower/toilet all quite small but do the job.

Great hostel. Good location and incredibly friendly and easy going staff with great English. Free tea and coffee provided which is surprising and really nice. My only slight whinge is that there is only one shower/toilet for the hostel so you can imagine it takes a while to come free. But as I say, an amazing place.

The most helpful staff, a very nice hostel right in the center of the city also manages to have quite dorm rooms. The beds were comfortable and the lounge was nice. Honestly can't think of any flaws.

This is an absolutely fantastic hostel! It's central, very clean, very comfortable and a good common room for socialising. You also don't have to put on your own bedding (yes!). But certainly the best thing are the staff. From the start they make you feel like old friends, and I was so grateful for them for really going out of their way to help me with some problems I had that were unrelated to the hostel.

This was absolutely the best hostel I every stayed so far (and i stayed in >10 hostels so far). Ver very kind staff, and a very clean hostel, it aboslutely looked like an hotel. Its situated perfectly in the center of sarajevo:) we liked it very much.

Very beautiful and clean hostel with truly caring staff. . Each one went out of their way to make my stay even better. It is obvious they put a lot of effort into providing a comfortable and unique experience. It is also in a perfect location in the old town. I hope to be back again one day soon!

Beautiful hostel in the middle of the center. Lovely owners who make you feel like home. Everything is very neat and clean, you feel very comfortable. The owners offer various tours and programs, they can give you all the informtion you need. I definitely recommend Vagabond Hostel!

Best experience in a hostel. Helpful and so nice landlords. Bathroom little but really clean. Room awesome. Enjoyable cherry liqueur of the house. :)

• 23rd Jan 2014