Hostel Vagabond Sarajevo Reviews

Amazing staff who will help you with anything, gave lots of good advice, let us print tickets and generally just checked how we found Sarajevo. Perfect location on the central road in Sarajevo (with double glazing so quiet in the rooms). Very clean, nice kitchen and decent bathrooms. Excellent value for money.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This was the best hostel I stayed in during my Balkan trip! Such a friendly staff, clean rooms and an a very good welcome drink ;-)! If one day I go to Sarajevo again this is the hostel that I will book! Greetings from Belgium!

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

This was probably one of my favorite hostels because it was so well rounded. The staff were some of the most genuine and helpful out of the hostels I have come across. They gave good advice and seemed sincerely interested in my days. The hostel was secure, clean and I never had problems with the wifi. The location cannot be beat as it is a 2 minute walk from old town and the sites are all very close. I highly recommend this hostel.

Aida picked me up at the airport which was very nice and talked to me the whole way home, asking questions and telling me about Sarajevo. She had great recommendations too. There was one staff worker who was not part of the family that owns the hostel and he was very rude. I don't think he understood he was being rude tho. He just was short tempered and not helpful at all when asking about billing and when we didn't understand we were in the common room past closing time. Nice hostel though

The cleanest hostel i hae ever stayed in. Website told me there wad convenient parking which was why i selected it. I had a rental car and had to drive around for an hour before i could park. Even then i was worried the whole night if gypsies would steal my car. Mother fuckers think the solution to a world they hate of dictators and evil world leaders is to replace it with more dictatorship and stealing from people that have nothing to do with all that and just want to even escape.

A good and clean hostel, although I didn't like their pillows and blankets. More power plugs for charging phones could be good, especially near the dorm beds. Hostel staff very helpful in advicing on transportation, sights etc.

NIce place very good located. Perfectly clean and friendly staff. I would come again

More power sockets in rooms, please.

Nice and cheap hostel. The staffs there were very helpfull and reliable to sort thing out, e.g. arranging transportation from one place to the other.

The staff are soooooooooooo adorable!!!Thanks to lady Aida and of course Adin! The atmosphere is soo good and they do everything to make you feel good in the hostel!