Hostel Vagabond Sarajevo Reviews

The staff are soooooooooooo adorable!!!Thanks to lady Aida and of course Adin! The atmosphere is soo good and they do everything to make you feel good in the hostel!

The hostel is in a very central location close to many attractives. The staff is great, very helpful and friendly and the atmosphere is homely. The kitchen is a bit small but everything is clean and well kept. The hostel also offers tours through the history and culture of the city, inevitably unforgettable experience! I recommend this hostel to all those who want to really know the beautiful Sarajevo in the company of new traveling companions.

It was my third time in Sarajevo, but this hostel is absolutely the best! Location, staff - everything. I will recommend this hostel to everyone who wants to visit Sarajevo.

Had a great time there, felt relaxed and had great sleep

• 28th Oct 2014

The stay was really nice, everything worked out perfect! The location is awesome. How a hostel should be!

Good and well located hostel. Friendly staff helped me plan a great outdoor day, even leveraging their personal contacts. One remark though: the communal room doubled as luggage room. Because smoking is allowed in there, everything not in my bag smelled like smoke afterwards.

Dear guest, On behalf of Vagabond, I would like to thank you very much for staying in our hostel. We are grateful that you have shared with us impressions from your stay. Your comments are of tremendous importance to us, because in this way we acquire complete picture of the quality level of our services. We are happy to hear that we’ve met your expectations, except for the smoking. This is why we decided to forbid smoking in the house. Looking forward to meet you again.