Hostel Van Gogh Reviews

Van de Veldestraat 5, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Foi o melhor hostel que fiquei em toda a viagem que fiz pela Europa! O mais limpo e organizado.

I really enjoyed having the ensuite bathroom and having locks to each of the bedrooms. It was very clean and the accomidations were comfortable. Great job!

암스테르담의 모든 숙소는 다 이정도 수준에 이정도 가격일 듯하나 방안에 조명이 너무 어둡고, 침구 깨끗한듯 보였으나 보관하는 창고가 매우 더러워보였음. 로비 분위기는 단체급식소 분위기. 고흐뮤지엄이 코앞이라는 거 빼고는 다 별로.. 돈이 아주 많을 때 암스테르담에 머물거나 인근도시의 안락한 숙소에서 머물면서 오가는 거 추천

I've stayed here 2 times. I liked this hostel. When came first to Amsterdam we found this hostel and I was excited. That's why I decide to stay here in my second visit of Amsterdam. The prices are not expensive, so it's not a problem with money, I like it also because it's in the center of the city. Bathroom was clean, the beds also was pretty good. I really recommend this hostel to everyone :)

• 29th Nov 2015
  • Russia

Nice location and the rooms were very clean. Charging customers 5€ for not being out of the hostel by 11am seemed a little bit harsh to me, and the fact that there was only one bathroom to share between the 8 people in our bedroom was a bit of a problem as we had to wait for over 30 mins for our chance to use it and we badly wanted to go to sleep! Otherwise nice hostel.

• 29th Nov 2015

Great environment great staff nice breakfast to start off the day! Very nice down to earth staff, Desiree was very sweet

• 28th Nov 2015

All the receptionists were very friendly but the Asian Manager is totally unrespectful. He has bad manners and treates guests and staff in a very bad way. He should know that works in the service industry! I am not a sensitive person with those kind of people but I heard some other guests complainng about this.

Sem clima nenhum de hostel. Fui super mal tratada na recepção quando cheguei. Muito caro pelo serviço que oferecem. A localização só é boa se você for só pros museus que são na frente, de resto, é uma boa caminhada.

A really great hostel for students traveling. It has a "hotel" type vibe where it provides towels and each room has its own personal bathroom. The 5 Euro buffet breakfast was a great addition for visitors as you didn't have to leave the facility for a filling, delicious meal! The staff was helpful, and printing was also available.

Coffee machine in the room: a big plus! Why do you change towels every day, even if we did not put it on the floor...?

Das van Gogh Hostel ist ein super Hostel und ich kann es jedem wärmstens weiterempfehlen. Die Haltestelle, an der die 2 und 5 in das Zentrum fahren, ist direkt nebenan, ebenso wie die Museumsplein mit dem Van Gogh Museum, dem rijksmuseum,... Die Lage ist wirklich top, ein Supermarkt ist auch direkt nebenan, aber bei dem tollen 5€-Frühstücksbüffet mit Brötchen, Croissants, Aufschnitt, Obstsalat und Müsli sowie leckerem Kaffee, Latte, Schokolade und Säften ist man fast den ganzen Tag satt ;)

• 26th Nov 2015

This Hostel was very nice. Facilities were very nice, the beds weren't creaky and everything was very clean. the nice showers were great after a cold day out in the city. The breakfast looked damn good but it wasn't free so I opted for pancakes out in town. The staff was helpful but not incredibly social. Great location. Not too far from anything if you go by bike and even by foot it is possible to see everything you want to see. I had a good time here.

More of a hotel than a hostel, no kitchen and not much of a common area. Located near the Van Gogh, Rijks, and Modern Art Museum; not far from Vondelpark; a bit out of the way from Central Amsterdam. The staff was friendly and informed. Rooms were cleanish- but a bit moldy.

I absolutely loved my stay!!!!

• 23rd Nov 2015
  • India

Very good !!!

Muito boa a localização , ambiente , funcionários custo benefício optimo Grato.

• 22nd Nov 2015
  • Chile

Ich war durchweg zufrieden. Die Mitarbeiter sind sehr hilfreich und deshlab auch sehr "straight forward"- das ist OK so. Beim Frühstück vieicht etwas mehr abwechslung und ein Angebot an Glutenfreien Speise- aber das ist auch viel Verlangt für die Klasse. Ich bin zwei Tage später noch einmal eine Nacht geblieben weil ich so zufrieden war.

• 20th Nov 2015

Perfect location if you do't mind an easy tram ride or walk into the centre (I walked everywhere!) and right outside the museums so I could get a good sleep and still not have to queue up for them in the morning. Nice bathrooms with amazing shower pressure haha. Thank you!

The hostel was in a good location as it was within a short walking distance to the main part of Amsterdam. The room we were given was on the first floor, yet despite this, it was quiet and we felt safe. We found the room itself very clean- we even enjoyed the coffee, although a couple of biscuits thrown in would have been nice! The staff were friendly and helpful, especially when we asked them how we could get to the airport as we had an early morning flight. Overall, a lovely place to stay!

• 19th Nov 2015

La posizione è ottima a 10 minuti dal centro!la stanza è un po piccola, non c e nessuna sedia dove poter poggiare qualcosa!e al 4 piano il Wi-Fi non prende benissimo!ma per il resto va molto bene lo consiglio per chi ha intenzione di dormire soltanto!

• 19th Nov 2015