Hostel Vermont Puerto Varas Reviews

Pasaje Ricke 224, Puerto Varas, Chile

Awesome place. It felt very scandinavian I guess. Friendly staff, decent breakfast and a very well equipped kitchen. Really nice garden and terrace. Too bad we only had one day here!

I love this hostel. It has a huge garden/social area. The staff are great, very nice and helpful. It has great vibes and very central. I recommend it!

Small hostel in an old house. Located close to the centre but up a steep stepped street. Breakfast was the usual bread and jams. Kitchen is closed/locked 11pm to 8am so you need to remove food the night before if you leave early. We nearly had to leave the lunch for the day!

I really liked Vermont hostel, because it s very central, the building is nice and it s a great place for meet new people and have fun

• 4th Jan 2016

Excellent hostel. Very friendly couple which welcome guests as they are family. Beds are very comfortable and hot shower all the times (3 showers , 1 in each floor). Super yummi breakfast. We stayed 2 nights and we sad to leave. Highly recommended.

There were not enough powerpoints in the dorm, only 3 for 8 people!!! Was terrible to not be able to charge cameras. Also my sheet had a stain and my friends had dead bugs in theirs.

Dear guest: We are sorry to hear that our Hostel didn't fit your needs. We are working in setting more powerpints in every shared dorm, but there are plenty in the common areas where you could have been able to also charge your camera. about the sheets, if you found something wrong you could have told us and we could have been more than happy to change the stained set. Regards.

Great hostel! We had a great time there! Good dorms, good kitchen. It is quiet at nigth and the breakfeast is ok. I'd come back..

The house is on the slope of a little hill overlooking the town. Nice house, has a stove for heating which works pretty fine but is a little smelly. The heat insulation is basically not existing, were staying in a very nice room below the roof but in the night very cold. It was with sleeping bag ok though.

View all Puerto Varas Hostels