Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town Reviews

Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I thought this hostel had a brilliant location on the edge of the Old Town; better prepare yourself for a lot of steps though. The staff were super friendly and happy to help you with finding the nearest shop or recommending things to do. The rooms were nice and clean. Big plusses for wifi, aircon and the terrace :) Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in my all of my years of hostelling!

Great hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are small, but that is to be expected in Old Town. Location is excellent- within 5 minutes of everything in old town. The only downside was that there weren't many people hanging out in the common room (which closed at 10pm), making it more difficult to meet people. Overall, I definitely recommend this place!

Only stayed one night, was right in the heart of old town. Staff where very helpful, enjoyed our short stay an made it easy to get to everything we needed.

the hosts Dario & matea..were fantastic..though we had a short trip..would love to go back & stay with them..very helpful hosts..

Me and my boyfriend recently stayed here & loved it. Before we arrived we booked one nights stay in the hostels private room and it was perfect for what we were looking for (backpackers). Clean and everything we needed. The staff were so kind, really helping us out, above and beyond what they had to. When we asked to stay a second night they were full so arranged alternative accom for us. Also gave advice on where to go next & what to do! We ended up back for our last night, highly recommend!!

• 4th Sep 2014

I thought this hostel was fantastic!! The staff were so incredibly nice and sweet, and very accommodating. The place was beautiful, I loved their terrace, and the place was clean.

I had a brilliant time at hostel Angelina! The staff were absolutely fantastic, so friendly and cleaning the bathrooms very frequently. They provided great advice for good restaurants and drink spots, as well as organising sea kayak in for us. It is inside the old town, however in a very quiet part of town. As long as you can manage all the stairs, I'd highly recommend this hostel!

I loved this place. It made me feel very welcoming and comfortable. Staff was extremely helpful and kind, always with a smile on their faces and willing to provide assistance for anything you needed. The location was perfect, place was clean and environment was very nice and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

hostel villa angelina has an amazing location, the best staff and amazing view from one of few terraces in old city! Rooms are air conditioned, clean, bed was very comfortable and linnen so soft, only thing the rooms are a bit small (, but this is expected in such an old city. 100% recommended! I cannot wait to come back!

• 25th Aug 2014

Had a great stay here. Old Town is awesome and worth paying a little extra to stay here

Nicely located in the old town - although you have a steep climb up. Rooms are small and a bit too crowded. Staff is really cool. A bit pricey.

Highly recommended! Great location, clean facilities, amazing view from terrace! Staff were so friendly and cool!

• 17th Aug 2014

The stay here was so-so. There were no locks on the dorms and half te time no one from reception to monitor who comes and goes into the hostel.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Good hostel inside the city walls but not much was organized as far going out as a group.

Located at the top/northern end of the city up LOTS OF STAIRS. If you do NOT like steps, don't stay here. It is close to the 'Red Keep' and the gate/road to the cable car. Hostel itself is clean but small, nowhere to put luggage in the dorm room. Good AC though.

The location in the Old Town was great however be prepared to walk up a lot of steps. The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms / bathrooms were spotless. However, there was not much room in the dorms (especially the 6 person room) and it's a little pricey.

I absolutely loved Villa Angelina, it is the best hostel in Dubrovnik!!! We arrived very late due to a bus disaster, a sweet man came and escorted us back to the hostel so we could find our way, I could not carry my bag so he helped me carry it all the way back to the hostel. We were always greeted with a smile by all staff members and felt very at home and welcome. The lovely cleaning lady was so sweet every morning ensuring that the hostel was meticulous at all times. Wonderful stay!

Great hostel, but rooms are definitely cramped. I was in a six person room that really should have been for 4 people. Otherwise, very clean and staff is so nice!

The hostel are located in the old town and the staff are very friendly and help you when you need.

We stayed in the three bed private and it was in an awesome location. Right beside Buza bar and right in the heart of old town. The wifi was wonderful and the staff was amazing (especially Matea I believe her name was?) highly recommend

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4