Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town Reviews

Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Nice Staff. But kind of weird treatment of the only space people could connect in the hostel, the kitchen - that was closed after 10pm and a guy slept in their. It was impossible to use the fridge etc. after getting home. That kind of sucked. But overall great location.

Kitchen is closed durning 10PM -7AM, Polo - our staff member is there 0-24h in case you need something.. Btw, kitchen is not the only space where guests can gather, there is common room, terrace and reception :) I hope all guests understand that from 10PM to 7 AM we do not allow any kind of noise and the common room, kitchen and terrace are closed in this period. Thank you Matea, manager

I had originally only planned to stay in Dubrovnik for only 2 days but extended my stay an additional 2 nights. The staff were cheerful and incredibly helpful, marked good restaurants, bars, beaches and buses around the city on the map provided.The showers and bathrooms were cleaned multiple times per day, towel and linen provided. The bed was super comfy with wall outlet, shelf and light provided per bed. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Dubrovnik. Matae was also a babe

Smallish hostel and so to expect tighter spaces in the rooms, kitchen and toilets. Helpful staff around to plan your daily schedules etc.

The staff at the hostel were incredibly friendly and helpful, recommending tons of things things to do and places to eat. The hostel was in an amazing location in the center of Old Town. The security was great, having to get through two locked doors to get to your apartment. The beds and pillows were more comfortable than my bed at home, best sleep I've ever had in a hostel. Wifi was also very fast. Would definitely recommend.

• 17th Apr 2015

This has been the best hostel I have stayed in over the last 6 weeks travelling Europe. Highlights: - Excellent showers - Traditional dumplings at breakfast and Bosnian Coffee in the afternoon - Helpful, warm and welcoming owner Majda suggesting great tips for food and day trips I haven't bothered to review a hostel before but this one was so good I felt compelled!

As soon as I arrived to the hostel the staff were super attentive with me, they were genuinely friendly, and very helpful!! The place was very cosy and the location was superb!

Great place to stay, a little bit hard to find but worth it! Lovely staff!

Excellently run hostel right in the centre of the old town. The staff were incredibly helpful and i thoroughly enjoyed the stay.

I can say this hostel was the BEST among more than 50 hostels I've stayed before. It is situated in amazing viewpoints of Dubrovnik, rooms and bathroom are exceptionally clean, and staff was superb! Staff was the best people I've ever met. I can say that they were one of my best friends! I'll definitely stay here again if I visit Dubrovnik. Thanks a lot!

The owners are amazing...very helpful, kind and considerate! I wish I could have stayed longer :)

Hostel was in a good location within the old city walls. Room was clean and light and comfortable, with great views. But the best part about this hostel is the staff!! They were so awesome. When we needed a suggestion on which company to use to kayak, they ended up making a reservation for us and did all the work. Every time we asked for a good place to eat, they would pull out a map and show us where a few restaurants were and told us what each one had. Best staff ever!

Having traveled around the Balkans for some time, this stop really stood out in large part because of how amazing the staff was. They were incredibly friendly and helpful-really everything that you could possibly want. I highly recommend it and hopefully I'll be back again soon!

Mattea and Dario are awesome staff! I had a fantastic time at this hostel and it really helped me enjoy my stay in Dubrovnik!!

You get everything you need in Angelina. Fantastic location in the old town. Close to the main street and all the atractions that Dubrovnik provide. Amazing view from the terrace or the room window. Lovely hosts - they make you feel at home, giving advice about what to do, where to go, booking trips, helping whenever you need that. We stayed in the room at the top floor - with a lovely view. There's a kitchen together with a common area - you can cook there, make coffee and meet people.

I loved staying there! Everything was perfect, the staff was really friendly and made me feel so welcome that I almost felt as if I was a part of their family. Very clean and has cooking facilities, plus the staff makes you coffee in the morning. I would definitely stay there again.

A very nice hostel for a very reasonable price in one of the most beautiful cities I've ever visited.

• 31st Mar 2015

Everything was amazing except that security could have been a tiny bit better. The staff waited till midnight to let me check-in bc my flights were late. The beds were nice and comfy, and they provide towels. They asked me to switch from a 4 bed to an 8 bed room to accommodate another group which isn't nice bc they then charged me for the 4 bed room. Otherwise, everything was fantastic.

Matea and Dario were excellent and made my stay very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend staying here.

It is 170 steps to the hostel from the main road, but still a very good location. The only negative thing in the hostel is that it's really narrow and small. Other than that it's a really good hostel with super friendly staff!

Staff are very helpful and friendly, very convenient location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3