Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town Reviews

Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The hostel was comfortable and quiet at night. Once I got used to climbing the stairs of old town, it was in the perfect location.

Very nice hostel, please stay in the Old town ! It's worth it! Rooms are a bit tiny, but I guess it is normal in the oldtown. Staff if also very friendly and there is an open garden where you can sit and chat with other people.

Mattea was incredible with us!!!!!

The shower should be deeper - writhing a minute of showering, the water overflows to the bathroom floor.

Staff was amazing and so helpful was knowledgeable on a ton of things to do each day! Enjoyed staying here would definitely go back. The hostel is in a perfect location, you just have to climb up a ton of steps to get back from the old town, but most of Dubrovnik is like this!

Very sweet. The directions to the hostel were very detailed and exact, which I loved. No free breakfast but I felt at home here. The staff were incredibly nice and helpful. Thank you for such a pleasant stay!

I loved this hostel and the staff as well, they were very knowledgeable and always willing to help and had great suggestion on what to do in the area

• 9th May 2015

Best hostel ever! Brilliant location in the old town and the staff, especially Matea, are the nicest people you'll ever meet. Can't wait to come back!

• 7th May 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, and I've stayed in a lot! Matea and Dario are extremely hospitable and helpful! I had to change my bus ticket and Matea did everything she could to make it happen. They make you feel like you are part of the hostel family! It is also very clean and the beds are very comfy! The only downside: no breakfast included. But it's a good sacrifice to have for such a great hostel+staff.

Just Happy Thoughts hehe.. :-)

• 3rd May 2015
  • Scotland

Thank you, it is so sad when our guests are leaving us! :( Hope to see you again here, (we are sure you will be back) Matea, Dario, Klementina, Alma, Polo &Thomas :)

Very clean and comortable, super location in the old town.

This is an awesome place to stay. The location is perfect and all staffs are very pleasure and helpful!! I highly recommend this place to stay and I would like to go to Dubrovnik again one day and will definitely stay here.

A really cosy hostel within the Old Town district of Dubrovnik. The price seemed kind of steep compared to the rest of Croatia, but that seemed to be Dubrovnik in general. The location could not be beat, and the rooms were really warm and cosy. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Awesome place and even better staff!

Best location we could have found in Dubrovnik. tucked up a little alley, it's close to everything yet still removed from the madness of tourists. hosts are amazing. There is a small fullyequipped kitchen which was fine for us. front door automatically locks after 10 which is great for security but the lockers are pretty flimsy. bit of a shortage of bathrooms as we needed to share one toilet and one shower between 8 people and the room was pretty tight. but location and and cleanliness made up.

Staff are fantastic! Palo is amazing.

• 25th Apr 2015

Great place to spend few days in Dubrovnik! 128 steps up from the Plaza so will give you daily exercise. Staff was great, so friendly. Stay in top floor, it has the best view over old city!

Nice Staff. But kind of weird treatment of the only space people could connect in the hostel, the kitchen - that was closed after 10pm and a guy slept in their. It was impossible to use the fridge etc. after getting home. That kind of sucked. But overall great location.

Kitchen is closed durning 10PM -7AM, Polo - our staff member is there 0-24h in case you need something.. Btw, kitchen is not the only space where guests can gather, there is common room, terrace and reception :) I hope all guests understand that from 10PM to 7 AM we do not allow any kind of noise and the common room, kitchen and terrace are closed in this period. Thank you Matea, manager

I had originally only planned to stay in Dubrovnik for only 2 days but extended my stay an additional 2 nights. The staff were cheerful and incredibly helpful, marked good restaurants, bars, beaches and buses around the city on the map provided.The showers and bathrooms were cleaned multiple times per day, towel and linen provided. The bed was super comfy with wall outlet, shelf and light provided per bed. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Dubrovnik. Matae was also a babe

Smallish hostel and so to expect tighter spaces in the rooms, kitchen and toilets. Helpful staff around to plan your daily schedules etc.

« first « Prev 1 2 3