Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town Reviews

Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great and close to everything in the Old Town. Staff are laid back and relaxed. Bit expensive but understandable because of location

• 24th Aug 2015

Great location in the old town. Easy to get to and from. Friendly staff and very helpful. Quite expensive but you pay for the great location. Would recommend.

Amazing location in Old Town. So clean and staff are so helpful. Would come back.

Very tiny hostel, however it is located in old town and all the buildings are very small. Very clean, staff was constantly cleaning the place thoroughly. AMAZING staff. So helpful, fun and nice. Met some great people at this hostel despite the small common area. Has all the amenities you need. They provide towels for shower and beach as well. I highly recommend this hostel

Great air-conditioning. Clean rooms with new bedding and furniture. Expensive but you are in a great location and it's on par with a lot of other hostels in Old Town. Staff are great for giving you advice on what to do and where to eat.

The only downside to this hostel is that it is too overpriced, sheets and towels need replacing when you're paying that much. Otherwise great hostel that organises a sunset tour each night!

The staff was very helpful and friendly and the location was incredible. Right in the heart of old town and all the gorgeous historical sights this implies.

• 7th Aug 2015

The hostel is perfectly located and is very clean and tidy. The service is wonderful and I felt welcomed. The showers bring so small is my only issue but I realize there are constraints due to it being in old town. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend to anyone looking for a hostel in Dubrovnik.

I loved this hostel so much!! I was travelling alone so a bit apprehensive however when I arrived the staff were super welcoming and gave me so much information on places to go. I was in an 8 bed dorm and the people were lovely I met so many nice people to hang out with. Would definitely recommend this hostel and Dubrovnik!

Good hostel, friendly staff very willing to help with anything!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Small, but the best! Staff are exceptional.

Great location being in the old town and close to all the restaurants and shops but since it is the old town the neighbors are very close and you have to be quiet on the balcony starting at 10pm. The staff are amazing and super friendly so it makes walking up and down all the steps in old town worth it.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Sweden

Great hostel! One of the best I've even been. Really clean, friendly staff, good atmosphere, comfy and perfect place to who is traveling alone to make friends.

Great place, clean, really nice people!!

Absolutely wonderful hostel. Hosts were exceptional and accomating and helped out in every way possible. Whilst located at the top of many stairs, they advised of the easiest way to the hostel. Great location in old town. Rooms where very nice. Own locker per bed, common room down stairs and the terrace has a great view over old town. Many activities can be organised through the hostel. Highly recommend

• 30th Jul 2015

Really helpful staff, great location in old town, they have a sunset tour they offer which is really rad and you can get beers at the top!!

• 28th Jul 2015

I cannot speak highly enough of my time in Dubrovnik. The staff at Hostel Villa Angelina were beyond kind, helpful and professional. I would stay here again in a heart beat. The only downside is the size of the rooms and bathrooms but in saying that you are in Croatia ... If you are in your room walking around all day then have a nice holiday! :|

• 28th Jul 2015

Excellent hostel that has great facilities, good location with friendly and very helpful staff, highly recommend staying here!

Hostel dorm was nice as it was clean and air-conditioned. Our room did not come with an ensuite so having to use the bathroom next to reception was at times difficult, especially since there is only one toilet available. The staff were very friendly and helpful and made our stay enjoyable.

Dear Guest! Thank you for your kind review. Just to make it clear, there are 3 toilets and 3 showers shared between 4 rooms. I am really sorry you did not know about it, usually each guest upon check in gets introduction about hostel and we explain where is everything on check in. I hope you will be our guest again! Thank you! Matea

I booked a double room for myself which ended up being in the center of the old city and not at the actual hostel. That part was fine (I would have liked to have known that in advance though- since the private room was actually an apartment split into three rooms with a shared bathroom, not a hostel with a common area and the possibility of meeting people.) The room was really small, as was the bathroom. With two of us it would have been really cramped. And 140$ a night. a bit steep

• 25th Jul 2015

It is written in capitals that private rooms are not in main building but in our anex building. YOu should read what you book. Best regards Matea

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7