9.5
Superb 880 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 880 Total Reviews
Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town Located at Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town, Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik Dubrovacko-neretvanska County 20000 Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town
95% 880
42.6425143 18.1085962
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
14th Jun 2016
8.0

Great location within the Old City walls. It's very compact, we were in a 6 person dorm and it was pretty tight with everyone and their bags. The lockers aren't really big enough for backpacks and the beds aren't necessarily high enough to fit suitcases under so it was a bit of a dance around each other at times. Only two showers with very limited space. To access you will have to walk up some stairs from the Buza Gate and then down a few more to get to the hostel so be prepared!

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Jun 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Hostel Angelina. The hostel was in a convenient location in Old Town. Everything is within walking distance. Though the hostel was small, it was very clean and well maintained. Dario and Matea were so wonderful in providing suggestions for places to eat and things to do. My only complaint is that there isn't a real common area which would make it easier to meet other guests. I lucked out in meeting people who were staying in the same room.

• Uruguay, Female, 31-40
11th Jun 2016

Very friendly staff, they help you to find the places you want to go and when you ask where to eat the recommendations are pretty good. They should give you tips to save money in attractions like the ticket for one museum is in fact the entrance to all within 7 days, and that the city card includes de the wall and all the museums, I spend the double I could've and I missed some places because I didn't have the money to go. The place is clean, they really respect the quiet sleep.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

Great hostel, great staff - and perfect location! Couldn't ask for more!

• India, Female, 31-40
10th Jun 2016

Loved the location and the one I stayed was at the bottom and didn't have the do the stairs..which was awesome and it was perfect! The room was clean , The only thing I missed was socialising..but the people at the bar outside the apt was friendly and had a good time!

• matthewfrancois2417
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
9th Jun 2016

This is a great little hostel, with the staff making it exceptional. They were able to answer all my questions and book any tours etc for me with ease. Follow the instructions they email you on how to get to the hostel to save yourself from walking up hundreds of stairs. They have a kitchen and eating area which is nice since Dubrovnik is quite pricey. The hostel was very social and it was easy to meet other travelers here. I'd totally recommend this place.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

Lovely and helpful staff. A bit of a climb up steep stairs but well worth it for the view from the terrace. Comfortable beds and a good shared kitchen.

7th Jun 2016

The hostel is really nice and the directions they give are flawless! They also upgraded me to a single room which was a nice bonus! The staff is very friendly and helpful as well. Over all is definitely reccomend it (I already have)!

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Jun 2016

I enjoyed staying at Villa Angelina so much! The staff was so friendly and helpful, but most importantly - treated everyone like family and knew everyone by name! It's a smaller hostel, and for me that was a good thing because it gave me the chance to get to know nearly everyone staying there. It felt like a little community. And many times, we would end up having dinner or going out together on the evenings. I know I've made life long friends thanks to my stay here! Thank you Villa Angelina!!

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

This hostel did precisely everything we wanted it to do very effectively. The staffc were friendly and helpful, and they let us store our luggage after check out time for free, which was very kind of them. As I am with three of my friends, we booked a 4 person private room, and we got 2 separate beds and a bunk bed, which suited our needs perfectly. The kitchen was a little small, but that is not a problem as it was furnished with everything we needed. The staff were very helpful. No complaints.