Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town Reviews

Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great place to stay, a little bit hard to find but worth it! Lovely staff!

The owners are amazing...very helpful, kind and considerate! I wish I could have stayed longer :)

Hostel was in a good location within the old city walls. Room was clean and light and comfortable, with great views. But the best part about this hostel is the staff!! They were so awesome. When we needed a suggestion on which company to use to kayak, they ended up making a reservation for us and did all the work. Every time we asked for a good place to eat, they would pull out a map and show us where a few restaurants were and told us what each one had. Best staff ever!

Having traveled around the Balkans for some time, this stop really stood out in large part because of how amazing the staff was. They were incredibly friendly and helpful-really everything that you could possibly want. I highly recommend it and hopefully I'll be back again soon!

Mattea and Dario are awesome staff! I had a fantastic time at this hostel and it really helped me enjoy my stay in Dubrovnik!!

You get everything you need in Angelina. Fantastic location in the old town. Close to the main street and all the atractions that Dubrovnik provide. Amazing view from the terrace or the room window. Lovely hosts - they make you feel at home, giving advice about what to do, where to go, booking trips, helping whenever you need that. We stayed in the room at the top floor - with a lovely view. There's a kitchen together with a common area - you can cook there, make coffee and meet people.

I loved staying there! Everything was perfect, the staff was really friendly and made me feel so welcome that I almost felt as if I was a part of their family. Very clean and has cooking facilities, plus the staff makes you coffee in the morning. I would definitely stay there again.

A very nice hostel for a very reasonable price in one of the most beautiful cities I've ever visited.

• 31st Mar 2015

Everything was amazing except that security could have been a tiny bit better. The staff waited till midnight to let me check-in bc my flights were late. The beds were nice and comfy, and they provide towels. They asked me to switch from a 4 bed to an 8 bed room to accommodate another group which isn't nice bc they then charged me for the 4 bed room. Otherwise, everything was fantastic.

Matea and Dario were excellent and made my stay very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend staying here.

It is 170 steps to the hostel from the main road, but still a very good location. The only negative thing in the hostel is that it's really narrow and small. Other than that it's a really good hostel with super friendly staff!

Staff are very helpful and friendly, very convenient location.

Cool Hostel in the heart of Dubrovnik oldtown!

This hostel was perfect for our afternoon and morning trip to Dubrovnik, the staff were incredibly friendly and had great recommendations. The rooms felt more like a hotel/bedroom than some of the hostels I've stayed in, which was very relaxing. I would definitely go back.

WE recommend this hostel to everyone. Matea and Dario treat their guests like family members.Unique atmosphere and excellent location as well. If you visit Dubrovnik, you must stay at villa angelina. Regards and all the best for your future. Adrian and Dominique. Mexico/Germany

It was so nice to meet and have you here! Thank you for best rating! :) we all hope to see you again one day at Hostel Villa Angelina :) Your best team Matea, Dario & Polo

Location is at the upper part of Dubrovnik, if you like exercise this the hostel to stay, but it also rewards you with a beautiful view over the city looking from their orange tree garden, good hostel.

Very cozy place with the best staff in croacia! I feel very good in angelina hostel.

Dear staff Hello I was impressed thanks to you. you were always kind and had a smile. and helped anybody including me. But the lt was quite difficult to find the location. so I think that the mark for name and sign for direction is required. anyway everything was satisfied . Thank you for making to me good memory.

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Good hostel in Stari Grad (Old Town) Dubrovnik. Facilities were good. The staff were friendly.

A young female staff was so nice and helped us a lot during our stay. As for private rooms, you have to carry your luggage to 3rd or 4th floor as there is no elevator.

Dear Kaoru, Thank you for your review and a great rating! We are happy you had a great stay, and yes, there is no elevators at all within the Old town :) You will always be welcome at Hostel Villa Angelina! Take care! Matea, manager