9.3
Superb 1,012 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1,012 Total Reviews
Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town Located at Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town, Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik Dubrovacko-neretvanska County 20000 Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town
93% 1012
42.6425143 18.1085962
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

Though its quite small and oddly arranged in multiple sites, Villa Angelina is clean and comfy. Staff are lovely and helpful. If you don't mind being at the top of a ginormous staircase I would recommend staying here if you only have a few days in Dubrovnik as its close to everything.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
17th Sep 2016

Lovely stay at Villa Angelina -- very nice friendly and helpful family run hostel, the room and shared bathroom was new and clean in a great location right off the main street in the old town. The nearby streets are obviously noisy but the windows had good noise separation and the room had good AC. Would use again if I'm back in Dubrovnik

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Sep 2016

Really great staff. Super friendly and met us from the airport transfer. The room was super clean and well equipped with kitchen facilities. Beds were comfortable and clean. The location is excellent although they don't make much atmosphere

14th Sep 2016

Great location- if you don't mind the steps. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I don't know the going price for all other hostels in Dubrovnik but I found this hostel quite small, even by hostel standards. There are only two toliets and two showers, so there is usually a wait. My room was so tiny there was barely any room to pass through my roommates. Other than that the wifi connection is great and I found it to be very clean.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
8.0

Very good location in the beautiful city of Dubrovinik! The staff was very helpfull in pointing everything in the map, giving tips of the must do's in the city, good restaurants to go, and everything else. I was in a shared room, they provide lockers, the room was cleaned daily and had a small kitchen (freezer, sink and oven). The bathroom was cleaned daily and it wasn't small. Not a party hostel, they have a terrace in the reception building but I haven't been there. Loved my stay! :)

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

Really friendly staff and the hostel is in an amazing location. I stayed here two years ago and for me it was obvious that I would clearly go back to this hostel. 10/10

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

Such a great hostel, I could not fault it. Air-con was so good and the staff were super nice. I had great views from my room and the beer garden was lovely. Would definitely stay here again.

10th Sep 2016

Really enjoyed my stay. Friendly staff and very helpful. Great housy, community feel. My room had a great view of old town

9th Sep 2016

Overall it was wonderful. The bathrooms are very cramped, but very very clean. The beds were comfortable and the staff was AMAZING.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2016

This hostel is a great location with apartments in the heart of Dubrovnik Old Town and extremely helpful staff who sort you out with a map and tons of suggestions upon arrival. Although our stay was only short, we had a great time, the room was a decent size with 4 beds and the bathroom was very clean. The only downside to staying here is that the main hostel is separated from our apartment and up many many flights of stairs so tricky when we needed to visit the main hostel to book excursions.