Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town Reviews

Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great hostel, very friendly staff. Matea will help you with anything - booking trips, cars, buses, whatever. Super friendly and helpful! The hostel itself is fairly small (because it is in the Old Town, which should be expected). There are only 2 toilets and 2 showers for all guests which sometimes made for a lineup. Staying inside the old walls is pleasant but not completely necessary, it definitely adds a price premium vs walking from 5 minutes away.

Thanks for great review.. Just there is one mistake - there is 3 toilet and 4 showers in hostel main building.. ☺

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in so far. Everything was almost perfect, from the staff, their location to their facilities. Matea was very nice and even taught me how to get around the city. I definitely recommend this hostel for those who want to stay in the old town although it comes with a price. Nonetheless, my stay in Dubrovnik was incredible partly due to this hostel. :)

Very good place run by a young couple. Super nice people. Hostel is well located and comfortable...i would surely recommend it.

Really nice hostel in a prime location in Dubrovnik, staff were very helpful and arranged lots of activities for travellers to do in Dubrovnik, highly recommend!

The best hostel in Dubrovnik! The staff is super friendly and helpful, beds are comfy and bathrooms were always clean. Atmosphere is great, I met a lot of awesome people there. Plus it is very special to stay inside the Old City's walls. I strongly recommend it! Dario and Matea, I will definitely be back.

Super friendly staff who were very helpful with answering questions.

Really lovely hostel looking out over old city. Staff so welcoming and kind from the minute we arrived. We were a bit stressed and flying home the next day but they were so helpful and checked out airport shuttle bus times for us. Cute kitchen/common room. Lovely terrace to sit out and eat with fabulous view of the old city. Clean, comfortable, great location just lots of steps up to it but so worth it! Would stay here again!

I stayed here before sale Croatia week! Fantastic location and really helpful and friendly staff! The rooms and bathrooms were very clean.

We stayed in the annex apartment. It was very secure and clean and had a great location near "The Gaffe" Irish bar. Good air-con as well.

Absolute wonderful stay, staff were so attentive and caring, and such a great location. Good wifi in the rooms, and a/c!!

Hi, I highly recomment this hostel :) It's nice and clean, location is great and the staff is really friendly!

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Croatia

One of the best hostels I've stayed. Very accommodating.

We stayed in a private room which is not in the main hostel building, (quite a lot of steep steps away, but everything involves steps in old town!) and the room we had was great- very clean, comfy and the bathroom was really modern. There was no kitchen facilities in this building though. The owners were very friendly, and emailed the day before our arrival to give us directions and information. Great location right in the old town, definitely good value for money, and would recommend.

• 8th Jun 2015

Amazing location, and great staff, they were willing and able to help us with everything we needed. I would definitely stay here again.

The staff were very friendly and offered lots of helpful information for our short stay. Being in the Old Town made it very easy to get around to all of the sights.

This was my first stay at any hostel and I couldn't have asked for a better spot. The staff were absolutely amazing in every way and very friendly. The hostel is in a perfect spot of the city where it isn't to loud. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Old Town, Dubrovnik. I now have high expectations for every other hostel.

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great atmosphere, awesome location. Very cramped hostel but understandable due to being within the walled town, not enough bathrooms and tiny bedrooms as a result. Would recommend if you're ok with the lack of space.

Stayed here with my friend for a few night a little while back. We enjoyed our stay a lot, and the location couldn't be better! The room was kinda small, but good enough for the money. Last night we had to go to bed quite early, but had a good sleep cause there's silence after 10 pm. The church bells might wake you up though. There weren't any proper places for hanging out, but we had a few good chats on the terrace during the day. The staff was superb, they have all the info and are so helpful!

I had such an amazing stay at Villa Angelina. Not only were they super accommodating with checking in late (they left me a key with a little note on the door!) but the staff there were incredibly friendly and helpful. The location is right in the residential part of the old town and less than a 5 min walk to main shops/streets. The hostel had a lovely atmosphere with a terrace for relaxing in (Closed after 10 pm due to neighbours) and a basement hang out room and kitchen. Would stay here again!

met some of the best people ever, and staff is amazing!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4