Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town Reviews

Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

the washing basin in toilet is too low and small

Great hostel, very friendly staff. Matea will help you with anything - booking trips, cars, buses, whatever. Super friendly and helpful! The hostel itself is fairly small (because it is in the Old Town, which should be expected). There are only 2 toilets and 2 showers for all guests which sometimes made for a lineup. Staying inside the old walls is pleasant but not completely necessary, it definitely adds a price premium vs walking from 5 minutes away.

Thanks for great review.. Just there is one mistake - there is 3 toilet and 4 showers in hostel main building.. ☺

Only stayed one night but the staff were amazingly friendly. Very well run hostel in a great location

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in so far. Everything was almost perfect, from the staff, their location to their facilities. Matea was very nice and even taught me how to get around the city. I definitely recommend this hostel for those who want to stay in the old town although it comes with a price. Nonetheless, my stay in Dubrovnik was incredible partly due to this hostel. :)

Extremely clean and nice hostel. The staff were super friendly and helpful.

Very good place run by a young couple. Super nice people. Hostel is well located and comfortable...i would surely recommend it.

Really nice hostel in a prime location in Dubrovnik, staff were very helpful and arranged lots of activities for travellers to do in Dubrovnik, highly recommend!

The best hostel in Dubrovnik! The staff is super friendly and helpful, beds are comfy and bathrooms were always clean. Atmosphere is great, I met a lot of awesome people there. Plus it is very special to stay inside the Old City's walls. I strongly recommend it! Dario and Matea, I will definitely be back.

This is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed in. I would recommend this place to anyone going to Dubrovnik. Such a great staff who helped us with all our needs and even upgraded us to a better room then we were originally reserved for. very well located and has everything you need.

Super friendly staff who were very helpful with answering questions.

Really lovely hostel looking out over old city. Staff so welcoming and kind from the minute we arrived. We were a bit stressed and flying home the next day but they were so helpful and checked out airport shuttle bus times for us. Cute kitchen/common room. Lovely terrace to sit out and eat with fabulous view of the old city. Clean, comfortable, great location just lots of steps up to it but so worth it! Would stay here again!

Great place - great location. It's within the walls with nice views from the patio, but away from the busiest streets - and it's not hard to get to from the main gate following the staff's great directions. Matea was wonderful. She is very personable and willing to chat or give suggestions. People cleaned showers multiple times a day, which is something I've never experienced in a hostel. It is a bit cramped in the common areas and some of the rooms, but that's what you get in the tiny old city.

I stayed here before sale Croatia week! Fantastic location and really helpful and friendly staff! The rooms and bathrooms were very clean.

We stayed in the annex apartment. It was very secure and clean and had a great location near "The Gaffe" Irish bar. Good air-con as well.

Absolute wonderful stay, staff were so attentive and caring, and such a great location. Good wifi in the rooms, and a/c!!

Hi, I highly recomment this hostel :) It's nice and clean, location is great and the staff is really friendly!

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Croatia

One of the best hostels I've stayed. Very accommodating.

We stayed in a private room which is not in the main hostel building, (quite a lot of steep steps away, but everything involves steps in old town!) and the room we had was great- very clean, comfy and the bathroom was really modern. There was no kitchen facilities in this building though. The owners were very friendly, and emailed the day before our arrival to give us directions and information. Great location right in the old town, definitely good value for money, and would recommend.

• 8th Jun 2015

Amazing location, and great staff, they were willing and able to help us with everything we needed. I would definitely stay here again.

The staff were very friendly and offered lots of helpful information for our short stay. Being in the Old Town made it very easy to get around to all of the sights.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5