Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town Reviews

Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Very good experience!

• 27th Oct 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! We were upgraded to the private room for free which was nicer than the hostel so I'd recommend spending a bit more on it because its in a better location and so comfortable! Matea the manager is the most beautiful human I've ever met! Goes above and beyond to help...she phoned for us, gave us recommendations, everything - especially when we left our passports in the hostel. I would recommend to everyone!

Had a very pleasant stay at this hostel thanks largely to the lovely people that run it (Dario & Matea) who also helped with day trips. Stayed in a private room which was in an annex 200m away from the main hostel which is up a hill (go there from the north entrance to the old town). Small rooms but that is to be expected in old town when rooms are at a premium. Otherwise very clean and cosy with excellent working showers (rooms recently renovated). Would wholeheartedly recommend!

My favourite thing was the terrace overlooking the old town. The staff are really friendly and the beds are comfy. I enjoyed my short stay!

Location is actually amazing, but it is REALLY difficult to find, make sure you read the booking email they send you directly (although I struggled even with that). Rooms are really small so not great if you have a big backpack, but the beds are super comfy and the bathrooms are great. Really friendly, helpful staff. Beautiful views from upstairs windows! Go have a look! Also good laundry services etc.

This is the best hostel that I have ever been due to its staff Matea and Dario are awesome, they really help me with all my trip, and they always give you a nice smile ;). Regarding the location it was perfect!!!!

We stayed in a three bedroom private and it was right in the centre of Old Town. The facilities were awesome, the staff was very helpful and friendly and it was a great value for the money.

So clean all the time! Staff are actually so genuine and friendly. Great atmosphere in a fantastic location in the old town. Without doubt one of the best if not the best hostel I have stayed at in the last 4 months. Thank you so much!

HELLO!!! i am just coming to stay there for about 6 nights and I have to say that is the most similar place i have found as home... the hostel is runned by dario and matea, a young couple. they are incredible, everything is clean... they help you a lot in terms of tourist areas.. restaurants.. and anything you need. i forget t check about my flight and they lend me the computer withour problem..the rooms are clean and with window.. views to the city...also kitchen! and the atmosphere is grea

Angelina is great, warm and helpful. She waved the cancellation fee when I had to cancel one night's booking at short notice. Bathrooms are impeccably clean. Only thing is my room got all the draught from the front entrance and got very cold when people walked in and out leaving the door open but otherwise a good stay.

Great place to stay and the young couple that run it are excellent!! Always there with a cheerful greeting and always happy to help with anything. I would definitely stay here again.

• 4th Oct 2014

Matea and Dario made it an especially wonderful time in Dubrovnik for me. They helped me plan a lot of my day trips and provided good advice. I found the hostel to be very comfortable and well located. I've travelled to many places and hostels over the years and it was one of my best stays. I highly recommend it to everyone. thanks, Barry.

My friend and I loved our stay here. The location was unbeatable in old town and the staff was helpful. Our room was much more spacious then reviews had led us to believe, which may have been due to the fact it was a private room. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to stay in dubrovnik. One thing I wish I knew ahead of time was that there was no breakfast. Aside from that, everything exceeded expectations!

Incredibly pleasant personell and a spectacular location!

This is easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in during any of my travels! The rooms are definitely small, but cosy and comfortable and clean. The location is prime inside the old town but on the edge so you can still get a great night sleep. But the real perk is caring and helpful staff who make the hostel such a welcoming atmosphere giving you maps, directions, tips, etc. I only stayed two nights and I felt like I was part of a family when I left. You can't find a better place.

• 1st Oct 2014

As most the comments have probably said, the rooms are a bit cramped, but it's so cute, clean and lovely I wasn't much bothered. The staff was incredibly welcoming as well!

The staff were extremely helpful in every respect. We also pitched up a day earlier looking for an extra nights accommodation and they managed to find us somewhere within a few minutes with no hassle or annoyance to them.

Very nice hostel in the old town.. just be prepared for stairs if you are staying here as it is at the top of the hill. The staff are awesome, friendly and helpful and fun.

Great place, awesome staff!

I thought this hostel had a brilliant location on the edge of the Old Town; better prepare yourself for a lot of steps though. The staff were super friendly and happy to help you with finding the nearest shop or recommending things to do. The rooms were nice and clean. Big plusses for wifi, aircon and the terrace :) Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in my all of my years of hostelling!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5