Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town Reviews

Plovani skalini 17/a, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

This hostel felt like home and the owners were so welcoming. The location is great and the hostel is clean, quiet, has good wifi and is comfortable with a social area near the kitchen. I highly recommend this hostel.

I had a great time at Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town. The staff were really friendly and helpful and made sure they did everything they could to make everybody feel welcome and comfortable. The atmosphere within the hostel was really great too and I met so many great people throughout my stay! I'm really grateful for such a great time :) Thanks a lot!!

Decent enough hostel in Old Town Dubrovnik - great location but the city is an expensive place! Clean and comfortable but didn't see much of the staff - had to wait for my dorm to be cleaned before checking in (2pm) and then didn't see them again, even when I left.

The hosts are amazing. Dario and Matea do worry for their guests to have an enjoyable time. The kitchen is well equipped so it's very easy to cook at the hostel. Very clean and got an incredible time hanging out with everyone at the kitchen. Miss them all already!

I rarely give reviews on hostels, but I have to for this hostel because the hostel staff was absolutely lovely; they were so nice, and helpful! I honestly would have stayed longer if I could have!

Dear Guest! Thank you so much for a wonderful review! We are happy you have enjoyed your stay here! Hope to see you again in Hostel Villa Angelina! Matea&Dario

The staff is amazing. The location is good, the hostel is really nice and the atmosphere is great. I felt like home during my days at the hostel! Awesome expericence :D

• 15th Mar 2014

Thank you for such a great comment! It was a real pleasure to host you and we are all so happy to have guests like you! We hope you will come back at summer! Hugs from Dubrovnik! Your HOstel Villa Angelina Team Matea

Location, accommodation and hospitality could not have been better. The terrace was a bonus. Don't pass this place up. Special thanks to Matea and Slavice, who were wonderful.

Thank you for choosing Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town for your stay in Dubrovnik! :-) How can we thank you enough for your wonderful review? THANK YOU!!! It's such a pleasure to know how much your enjoyed your stay with us! Hope to see you again in Dubrovnik! Best regards Matea&team

Great location right in the Old Town, a little tough to get to from the bus station but once you're there everything's within a 5-10 minute walk. Great kitchen, the floor in the 8 bed dorm's bathroom got really wet after taking a shower, but that would be my only complaint.

This is defeinitely the best value for your money in Dubrovnik Old Town. During my stay there was even a guest who moved from a different hostel because Villa Angelina was so much better.

Thank you for great comment! We are so happy to have guests like you in our hostel! Thank you so much for staying here and I wish you will come again one day! Happy travels! Matea& Dario

Awesome hostel! The owners are super nice and helpful, and the location really couldn't be better. There aren't all that many hostels in the old town, so it was great to be able to find a place inside the walls with a good price. They offer free tea, coffee, and fresh squeezed orange juice every day, and are willing to recommend places to drink and eat. If I return to Dubrovnik, I'll be staying here!

Thank you so much for such great words! We are fullfilled when our guests fully enjoy their stay here, like you did! Thank you for choosing Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town and if you ever come back you know where is your home in Dubrovnik! Happy travels! Take care :-) Matea hostel manager

Amazing little villa on a hill. Fun common area in the basement and a beautiful balcony. I had a lovely stay here.

Thanks a lot for choosing Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town for your stay in Dubrovnik! It was a pleasure to have you as a guest! We can't wait to welcome you back at our Hostel. Thank you so much for your kind review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Warm regards from Dubrovnik, Dario & Matea hostel Villa Angelina Old Town team

The owner is very friendly and speak english well but the location is on top of town so not good for anyone with big heavy luggages due to the really great number of stairs. Room is good, warm and very clean and comfortable bed.

Good location, excellent staff, nice elderly couple that make you feel at home. Only real let down were the showers, the showerhead on the top floor dorm was the type which is on a hose though there was no where to fix it in place, only choice was to shower whilst holding the showerhead above yourself. Showers downstairs ok though no where to place your change of clothes...can be tricky.

Dear Guest, I think you might have mixed the hostels, as all our team is young (the oldest of stuff is 26 years old) and there is no elderly couple running our hostel. Dario&me are running this hostel and we are both young and enthusiastic, ha ha ha not an elderly couple at all! You are amazing! Happy travels, Matea& Dario :-))

“Very characterful hostel - I stayed in the standard four bed dorm which was tiny but cosy and comfortable. The kitchen was good and the common room adequate. I would come back.”

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers! It was a pleasure to host you at Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town! I hope to see you again in Dubrovnik, you know where is your home next time when you are in Dubrovnik! Happy travels from all of us! :)

Fantastic location inside Dubrovnik's old town. The owners are absolutely lovely and so welcoming.

Thank you so much for nice review and for choosing us for your stay in Dubrovnik. We can't wait to welcoming you back soon. P.S. We hope you caught the airport bus on time! Take care! Dario, manager

Great place to stay.

Dear Patricio! thank you very much for the recommending us to other travelers! I hope you will come again in Dubrovnik soon and stay here again! Happy travels! Dario, manager

Nice hostel in old town. Wifi okay - top level dorm wifi reception a little limited. Helpful staff. Close to attractions

Dear Leo! It was a pleasure to host you at Hostel Villa Angelina! We are happy that you liked the hostel and enjoyed your stay here! Happy travels! Dario & Matea :-)

It was great place to stay. I was there for 2 nıghts and felt verz wlsome and safe. Arrıved very late ın the nıght. Rooms are very clean what was very ımportant for me. There ıs a kıtchen you can use ant ıt ıs so usefull for everyone. I enjoyed fresh orange juıce every mornıng. Thank you so much for all your help and I hope to see you soon agaın.

• 16th Feb 2014

I was happy when I stayed this hostel. I felt like I was in home. It was reasonable price and in old town. So it was easily going anywhere. It's my personal review so it depends on you guys. I would like to recomend you this hostel

• 11th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Dear Jongmin thanks a lot for recommending us and sharing your experience on hostelworld! It was a real pleasure hosting you at Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town! Happy travels! Dario, hostel manager

Good Hostel, with a good location in the old town.

• 18th Jan 2014