7.2
Very Good 104 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 104 Total Reviews
Hostel Villa Carolina Located at Virginia E. Ortea No. 9, , Puerto Plata.
Dominican Republic
Puerto Plata 57000 Virginia E. Ortea No. 9
72% 104
19.7928141 -70.6885687
    Rooms available

8th Aug 2016
5.1

No aid conditioning. We had booked for a 3 night stay. We left ASAP after our first night. we were up from 3am to morning due to it being July. it was hot and humid. we tried even sleeping with the door open and it didn't help. I think it maybe a good place to stay in the winter months but unfortunately for my boyfriend and i, morning could not have arrived soon enough.

27th May 2016

This is a gorgeous little gem in the heart of Puerto Plata. It's not so much a traditional hostel if you will but the old school charm and facilities gives you a throw back to the old school colonial charm. We were the only ones staying there at the time so there wasn't an opportunity to meet and greet other travelers but I felt at home and welcome. Nice and quiet with a beautiful court yard and simple yet delicious breakfast of coffee, fresh fruit, and toast. I recommend for a quiet stay.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
24th May 2016
2.0

I went there during the low season and no one was there for me at the reception. I was in the pouring rain alone outside the gate and I had to figure a way in. No one was there to tell me the Wi-Fi password. I kept waiting and waiting until I decided to leave.