Hostel Villa Carolina Reviews

Virginia E. Ortea No. 9, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

A beautiful hostel with very nice and helpfull owners!

We had a wonderful time at Villa Carolina. We were warmly welcomed and met great people during our stay. Everyone working there was extremely helpful and definitely knew how to take care of their guests! Will definitely go back next time we are in Puerto Plata.

Staying here was a wonderful experience! The staff was so welcoming and friendly, accommodating and helpful. Breakfast of fruit, toast with butter and jam, coffee and orange juice was served every morning. About a 15 minute walk to the beach (or very fast with a taxi), 24-hour security, and beautiful accommodations! Well worth the price, and Puerto Plata is a fantastic place to visit, not too touristy, with tons of natural beauty. Thank you to Francia and the rest of the staff! I will recommend!

Very nice place. The owner is very helpful and kind. She prepares a very good breakfast and she is always there when you need her.

• 26th Nov 2015
  • Slovenia

Hostel Villa Carolina is a beautiful, peaceful bed and breakfast located in the center of Puerto Plata. The owners are very nice people, they were truly sweet and helpful to me. My experience with the hostel was the best possible and I would 100% recommend it. My experience with the city and the country, tho, was not great. I was travelling by myself and the harassment was so intense, I decided to leave the country and give up on my vacations there. But if you go to DR, Villa Carolina is great.

View all Puerto Plata Hostels