Hostel Villa Carolina Reviews

Virginia E. Ortea No. 9, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

This hostel is absolutely beautiful!! The place is gorgeous and the treatment you get from Francia, the owner, is even better. Francia gives you recommendations for things to do in the area and she's very helpful and kind. The place is centrally located. The malecon, supermarket, and beach are a walking distance. I very highly recommend this place. She will take care of you like family. Thank you!!! I look forward to staying here again.

• 22nd Mar 2015

great place. highly recommend it.

My stay here was wonderful! Thanks so much for everything!

I don't know were to start from bit this is the most amazing place I've ever stayed, I wont say that this is hostel or even hotel this place it's family run business and they make you feel like you are invited to their home . I would defiantly recommend this place , sure will be back again soon . The most amazing owners ever . Thank you villa Catalina special regards to Francia

• 23rd Jan 2015

A wonderfully atmospheric old building with a lovely owner.

• 7th Jan 2015

A real nice place to stay. The breakfast was ver good.

• 4th Jan 2015

I could not think of a better place to stay in the City of Puerto Plata! Our rooms were incredibly clean, and the guest areas lovely - an oasis of beautiful plants and tranquility just steps away from everything. We were treated like family, to include an invite to Xmas dinner for after we had checked out. Each morning the best fruit and avocados, and care and advice for our every concern. These are wonderful people, that I will miss but feel very thankful for meeting. Thank you, for all!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Francia and her family are the perfect hosts. If you are a person who appreciates wonderful people,ask to stay here.

A small gem in a lush garden !

• 25th Nov 2014