Hostel Villa Carolina Reviews

Virginia E. Ortea No. 9, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

It a quiet and calm place to stay, right next to the town. The lady of the house took great care of us and gave us exellent travel advise and good personal service. The clining is very good.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • spholm
  • Norway

This hostel is absolutely beautiful!! The place is gorgeous and the treatment you get from Francia, the owner, is even better. Francia gives you recommendations for things to do in the area and she's very helpful and kind. The place is centrally located. The malecon, supermarket, and beach are a walking distance. I very highly recommend this place. She will take care of you like family. Thank you!!! I look forward to staying here again.

• 22nd Mar 2015

We loved it!! Kindest hostess in the world.

• 21st Mar 2015

great place. highly recommend it.

My stay here was wonderful! Thanks so much for everything!

I don't know were to start from bit this is the most amazing place I've ever stayed, I wont say that this is hostel or even hotel this place it's family run business and they make you feel like you are invited to their home . I would defiantly recommend this place , sure will be back again soon . The most amazing owners ever . Thank you villa Catalina special regards to Francia

• 23rd Jan 2015

A wonderfully atmospheric old building with a lovely owner.

• 7th Jan 2015