Hostel Villa Carolina Reviews

Virginia E. Ortea No. 9, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Franscia (sp?) was extremely accommodating and helpful. She made a breakfast of fresh fruit, juice, coffee and toast every morning and if you woke up early or slept in late she was more than willing to make it for you at another time. Every day the rooms were clean, towels were provided and she was willing to offer help whenever possible.

I am so happy I chose to stay here. My host Francia was wonderful, and her staff too. My room was spotless every day and daily breakfast was really nice. Great location to downtown Puerto Plata (walking was easy and safe). I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• 6th Oct 2014