Hostel Villa Carolina Reviews

Virginia E. Ortea No. 9, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Hostel Villa Carolina is a beautiful, peaceful bed and breakfast located in the center of Puerto Plata. The owners are very nice people, they were truly sweet and helpful to me. My experience with the hostel was the best possible and I would 100% recommend it. My experience with the city and the country, tho, was not great. I was travelling by myself and the harassment was so intense, I decided to leave the country and give up on my vacations there. But if you go to DR, Villa Carolina is great.

It a quiet and calm place to stay, right next to the town. The lady of the house took great care of us and gave us exellent travel advise and good personal service. The clining is very good.

View all Puerto Plata Hostels