Fabulous 136 Total Reviews
Fabulous 136 Total Reviews
Hostel Villa Garden Located at Branitelja Dubrovnika 24, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20000 Branitelja Dubrovnika 24
89% 136
42.6438441 18.1016868
    Rooms available

23rd May 2016
8.0

The hostel was empty when I was there, so the atmosphere was dead. There were seperate levels to the hostel so I dont know if that would have made a difference. The shower was great. I didnt have to hold the shower head while I showered, like it seems to be in many hostels here in the Balkans.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
18th May 2016

Staying at Hostel Villa Garden ticked all the boxes for me. Check in was immediate & friendly and I was offered a cup of coffee. Located just a five minute walk from the Old City main entrance and an easy 20 minute stroll from Dubrovnik port. My cute cottage like room and bathroom at the top of the garden was secure and towels were changed daily. The bus stop was located outside the front door, at 24 Branitalja, almost opposite the University. I would strongly recommend this hostel.

• Chile, Female, 25-30
6th May 2016

I recommend this hostel 100% good location only 10 minutes to the old town, very clean and comfortable rooms the staff is really helpful