Hostel Villa Garden Reviews

Branitelja Dubrovnika 24, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The owner was very helpful in arranging my on-going bus transport to Split, organising a taxi to the bus station and generally really helpful. What a great location.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

In really I not stay in th Villa Garden. When we arrived, the gay said that was overbooked. He was helpfull and send us a another hostel near the old city and for us was better. The other was really near the wall and more new that the first.

Lot of noise during the night make by other customers,bad isolation One owner is really kind and give us good advices for our stay The other doesn't speak english very well so we have troubles to understand each other about the price we have to pay (he didn't understand that we already pay something on hostelword website). He knocked on our door the last morning and entered without waiting for a "yes" and was really angry about other customers so he wasn't really nice with them

• 27th Aug 2014

The place is very well located and easy to find, in the city center!The owner is nice.You can pay both in euros and kunas.My room was tidy and clean with fridge and air conditioning.In my opinion it was a little bit expensive but being high season in Dubrovnik it was ok! I can definitely recommend this hostel!

• 14th Aug 2014