7.9
Very Good 144 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 144 Total Reviews
Hostel Villa Garden Located at Branitelja Dubrovnika 24, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20000 Branitelja Dubrovnika 24
79% 144
42.6438441 18.1016868
    Rooms available

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Jun 2016
6.3

5 beds pushed together in a tiny room that was sweaty to the point you could taste it in the air- no air con or ventilation. Not really much communal area, not catered for young people. Location excellent and staff were nice,

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at Hostel Villa Garten! It was clean, spacious, and really just a pleasant place to be. Very close to old town (and close to the tram where the airport bus picks up). Our host was very welcoming, and you can get a 10% discount at a lot of the local restaurants if you mention you're staying there. Our room faced the street and was a little noisy, but it was well worth it to be in such an excellent location.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
3rd Jun 2016
5.4

The location is good close to pile gate but the noise is to much being on the main road. Quite old place it needs renovation and new beds and could be cleaner. Host was quite friendly though he should be the one who greets the guests/check in.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
27th May 2016
8.0

It was an interesting stay. I arrived to find darko waiting upstairs with a pad and pen asking him I show him on my phone what I owed him and was told to wait for his son who would take me to my ready room. The son never came so he let me stay in the single bedroom with no option which was nice but I'm a solo traveller so it would have been good to stay with others. I would recommend this hostel of you have a group bit of you are by yourself I would probably go somewhere else. Perfect location

23rd May 2016
8.0

The hostel was empty when I was there, so the atmosphere was dead. There were seperate levels to the hostel so I dont know if that would have made a difference. The shower was great. I didnt have to hold the shower head while I showered, like it seems to be in many hostels here in the Balkans.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
22nd May 2016

The guys running this place also live here upstairs. They were very helpful at every opportunity and very friendly. Location is very close to Pile Gate Old town (a few minutes walk going down hill). I only spent one night and didn't really run see many other people staying there (it wasn't busy season) but my room had it's own bathroom which was nice. Corridors smelt a little damp but it didn't really bother me.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
18th May 2016

Staying at Hostel Villa Garden ticked all the boxes for me. Check in was immediate & friendly and I was offered a cup of coffee. Located just a five minute walk from the Old City main entrance and an easy 20 minute stroll from Dubrovnik port. My cute cottage like room and bathroom at the top of the garden was secure and towels were changed daily. The bus stop was located outside the front door, at 24 Branitalja, almost opposite the University. I would strongly recommend this hostel.

• Chile, Female, 25-30
6th May 2016

I recommend this hostel 100% good location only 10 minutes to the old town, very clean and comfortable rooms the staff is really helpful