Hostel Villa Garden Reviews

Branitelja Dubrovnika 24, Dubrovnik, Croatia

This was an absolutely fantastic hostel! It was so beautiful and in the centre of Dubrovnik old town. The owner was so nice and he gave us discount on restaurants and things like kyacking and walking tours. I was really really happy with this hostel and will definitely be staying again. It made Dubrovnik a lovely and safe place to stay. Wish we had stayed longer.

• 12th Jul 2014

Room was not ready when arrived after 4pm. Construction work being completed so do not look to have a lie in. Fantastic location and a great manager on site. Internet only worked when sat in the garden area.

Great location and the staff was very helpful.

The owner is nice and the hostel location is good. However, there are bed bugs and many insects on the wall..... It would be great if the room is cleaner.

A bit noisy, not very clean. Nice atmosphere, though.

Really nice hostel and good atmosphere!

One of the worst 'hostels' I've ever stayed at. I write 'hostel' because this place is just an apartment, not a real hostel. Hostel Villa Garden is very difficult to find. If you try to follow their directions, you will get lost. My sister and I wandered around the city for half an hour trying to find the place. Turns out that we walked past it several times. There is no sign on the building! Bathroom wasn't clean. Bad WiFi. No Hot Water! Staff doesn't speak much English.

The guest house is just a short walk out of the old town walls - not up any number of steps which was a plus. The room we stayed in had a fridge and cooktop and was good for making your own food. They did free washing which was amazing - you just had to hang it out and take it in. Its not really a hostel, so for those looking for a better atmosphere look somewhere else. We would stay here again though.

Great hostel! Staff are super friendly and helpful.

Was very close to old town, but wasn't the cleanest or nicest place. Staff was friendly and helpful though.

very kind owner. location is great. overall good experience

Nice hostel. Will come again.

The location is good but the room is dated and dark. I felt that the accomodation had been closed all winter although clean and tidy, could have been painted and bightend up for summer rush. nother thing is that I booked a double bed and got three single beds for me and my partner - which wasn't good. The price is alright and location is quite good but it does need to be more identified! only a small number plate and no sign - mwhich is not good when you are looking for it in the dark.

Good situation, close to the old town, but not really clean and old rooms.

Great Location walking distance to the old town. Nice staff, nice big room

View all Dubrovnik Apartments