Hostel Villa Mary Reviews

Carrera 3 15-09, Taganga, Colombia

They did not have my reservation when I arrived, and I had made the reservation assuming that I had an airconditioned room. While everything worked out in the end, and they gave me the room I thought I had paid for, I had to spend a lot of time talking to various people and was treated as if it was my fault they didn't receive my reservation. The room was not very clean, even by colombian hostel standards, and I felt as if the staff was in different to the troubles I was having.