Hostel Villa Opera Reviews

Bogvi 5, Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia

A good place with a Polish host. Good room, some 15 mins walk from metro station. There is a choice of cold drinks in the fridge (both soft and alcoholic) that you can buy - great option for summer when you are coming back to the hostel exhausted and dehydrated after yet another adventure! And yes, Kaya the dog is very cute :-)

Seemed clean enough, there is a large common area and the beds were new and comfortable in the dorms. My biggest problem was at night when I saw the insects come out. They were large beetles or something like that, and there were a lot! I moved my belongings onto the bunk and then changed to the top bunk, but didn't really sleep cause I was grossed out. I'm sure others noticed, because in the day you can see some dead or crushed on the floor, but others probably don't care like I do.

Great atmosphere, super friendly stuff, totally value for money! But there were many backpackers, a little noisy at night, but almost only downstairs or outdoor, so it wasnt a problem for me :)

• 10th May 2014