Hostel Villa Skansi Reviews

Domovinskog rata 18, Hvar, Croatia

This hostel is amazing! The kitchen is a huge plus, everything was very clean, the location is perfect and the atmosphere was everything I could have asked for!

Can't ask for better staff, so friendly, informative and giving you watermelon as you arrive. The hostel had a great atmosphere and easy to meet other travellers. They cleaned the rooms twice a day and there were lockers. Massive kitchen facilities and the offer of a pub crawl each night. I'd recommend staying here in Hvar!

Super fun hostel, with lovely staff!! Defo recommend staying here if you like to party!

One of the best hostels we stayed in this trip. Great atmosphere! The set up is really good as big kitchen /common area making a really social environment. Although the kitchen and fridges were not the cleanest we had seen, the bathrooms looked almost brand new in the dorm we were in, the best we had had all trip. I would definitely recommend staying here, had such a great time!

This is my second time in ten days at villa skansi. I rate the hostel 5 stars. i have never seen a hostel so clean. It is situated perfectly, it is close to the port and also the best beaches. The hostel was by far the best hostel i have ever stayed at in my two year adventure across the globe. The atmosphere is very friendly. The staff went above and beyond to make my stay incredible. The hostel organized different events every night which brought everyone together to create the awesome vibes

• 2nd Sep 2014

Best atmosphere!! Definitely recommend and will come back!

1 2 Next » last »